PDA

View Full Version : Bald beaver?

Fordtech
01-20-2010, 06:47 AM
Do most of the ladies in and about Sosua have bald beavers? I prefer bald as a babies ass that is why I am asking. The ladies in the Philippines on a average shave it bald, some actually pluck every hair out so takes longer to come back. Thanks

DCIronman
01-20-2010, 06:49 AM
I don't think that I've ever had a chica there that wasn't shaved. You'd probably have to go deep into the campo to find one that wasn't.

yayow
01-20-2010, 07:33 AM
I've had a couple that didn't shave, but definitely few and far between

voltage69
01-20-2010, 07:52 AM
yeah almost every one was shaved or at a minimum.. neatly trimmed

SeaWeed
01-20-2010, 01:11 PM
hard to find a Hoe today that isn't completely shaved........comes with the territory.....even in Jamaica......lol

Kevy
01-20-2010, 05:42 PM
I had one once use my razor to shave her pussy, when she went to shower.:lol:

NYC2DR
01-20-2010, 11:50 PM
Its a damn shame.... i love a hairy bush!

Dragonlorde
01-21-2010, 12:08 AM
All true..most have shaved the cooter. Still, you got to watch out for those razor bumps or worst yet...razor stubble. I ran into a couple of chicas with some stubble that would take the bark off an oak tree. Another reason NOT to go bare back. :D

ArmyBen
01-24-2010, 01:05 PM
All true..most have shaved the cooter. Still, you got to watch out for those razor bumps or worst yet...razor stubble. I ran into a couple of chicas with some stubble that would take the bark off an oak tree. Another reason NOT to go bare back. :D

OUCH!:eek:

swiggy
01-24-2010, 01:20 PM
a decent portion of the Haitians dont shave i would guess it depends on how long they have been out of haiti. I even met a hatian once that didnt shave her pits but she didnt speak any spanish and was a new arrival, need less to say that was a deal breaker.

MrHappy
01-25-2010, 07:33 AM
This was brought up in a thread a couple of years ago.

Oddly enough, there was a poll done on one of the local websites that asked girls whether they shave or not, and something like 98% said they shaved.

Makes you wonder how you'd ever run into a girl that's not shaved.

Roy
01-26-2010, 07:19 PM
This was brought up in a thread a couple of years ago.

Oddly enough, there was a poll done on one of the local websites that asked girls whether they shave or not, and something like 98% said they shaved.

Makes you wonder how you'd ever run into a girl that's not shaved.

I've been through 100's of them, and only 1 didn't shave.

FnB
03-05-2010, 09:55 AM
All the girls I have had in DR have shaved..but if the shave is not close..zowie..grade #5 sandpaper..I had a girl a few weeks ago give me a sopie and great time afterwards in bangkok..did not shave..but soft hair and not a lot which is nice to see as after a while I forget that woman do have hair and are not schoolgirls..

sporthobbyist
03-05-2010, 12:20 PM
All the girls I have had in DR have shaved..but if the shave is not close..zowie..grade #5 sandpaper..I had a girl a few weeks ago give me a sopie and great time afterwards in bangkok..did not shave..but soft hair and not a lot which is nice to see as after a while I forget that woman do have hair and are not schoolgirls..

Asians have that soft pube hair. Only gogo dancers in LOS were shaved. most were trimmed if not natural.

In Sosua, ever chicas was shaved. and most had stubble. One girl(older) was waxed, or she knew how to shave very well. No bumps, no redness, just a baby smooth beaver. Mi Gusto!!!!

Santiago Blanquitas Rock!
03-08-2010, 08:00 PM
I had one once use my razor to shave her pussy, when she went to shower.:lol:

Did you shave with that razor afterwards? :confused:

FritoBandito
03-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Hey Wally!!!!

:lol:The beaver is Cleavered in the DR!!!!!!:lol:

Aye Yi Yi Yi............

cdstart=undefined&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/domrepflag.jpg&yr=undefined&mo=undefined&da=undefined&hr=0&mi=0&sc=0&cdend=undefined&txtcolor=undefined&untilcolor=undefined

naptime
03-08-2010, 11:32 PM
every one i have had in sosua was shaved..

but most of the haitians i have had... while the pussy was shaved, the armpits, and sometimes the legs are NOT.

i dont understand the concept of shaving your pussy and not your legs or pits.. ughh

anyway, razors are one of the thigns i took on this recent trip and had them laying out for the girls. most of them would grab one and do a quick shave touchup while showering before hand.

Corrado
03-09-2010, 07:54 PM
every one i have had in sosua was shaved..

but most of the haitians i have had... while the pussy was shaved, the armpits, and sometimes the legs are NOT.

i dont understand the concept of shaving your pussy and not your legs or pits.. ughh

anyway, razors are one of the thigns i took on this recent trip and had them laying out for the girls. most of them would grab one and do a quick shave touchup while showering before hand.

Most women in Haiti do not shave their legs or under their arms. They tell me the Haitian men like the way it feels. Some trim the carpet but usually the ones that shave pits, legs, pubes want to get a foreign boy friend.