PDA

View Full Version : Sosua Crackdown Warning

Don Tomas
02-15-2005, 04:29 PM
Started a new topic on this...

Making plans for my upcomming arivial I talked to a couple locals in the DR today.

One of them reported that a German tourist was stopped with a puta. They were both brought to the jail and the PN demanded RD$4500 from the German for the release of the puta. :shock:

I was also told that the new police chief "The Cobra" is one mean asshole!

freakaccident
02-15-2005, 04:50 PM

Making plans for my upcomming arivial I talked to a couple locals in the DR today.

One of them reported that a German tourist was stopped with a puta. They were both brought to the jail and the PN demanded RD$4500 from the German for the release of the puta. :shock:

I was also told that the new police chief "The Cobra" is one mean asshole!

This is not good. Any way we can get daily/weekly reports on this? I certainly don't wanna have to pay up to the popo nor do I wanna get bubbaized in a DR jail.

jd_mine
02-15-2005, 04:52 PM
Hey, if it's just a puta I'd just leave her there.........if it's a girlfriend, yeah I'd bail her out......

gmalet
02-15-2005, 05:52 PM
This sucks. I will be there on Friday and I'll keep you guys posted. May have to stay in POP and pass up Sosua.

D_W_
02-15-2005, 05:54 PM
This sucks. I will be there on Friday and I'll keep you guys posted. May have to stay in POP and pass up Sosua.

no no no...dude it's not as bad as you think. Go to the clubs in Sosua...have a good time.

gmalet
02-15-2005, 06:07 PM
I was there in November and had no problems. Definately pulled out some stunners out of Classico. I just hope Sosua is not going to turn out like Cuba. In Cuba the girls are paranoid all the time and nervous. The reason why I liked Sosua is the aggressivness of the girls. One thing, I am not going to be bailing anyone out of jail. I will keep you guys posted starting Saturday.

Bug Boy
02-15-2005, 06:32 PM

I was also told that the new police chief "The Cobra" is one mean asshole!Those sound like Boca Chica prices :D. Every price is negotiable and as soon the German walks away, the price will go down.

-Helpmann