PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this chica in POP?

Ampeloi13
01-20-2010, 11:18 AM
Her name is Raquel Pilar. She is 29 years old. Has a 3 year old son that lives with her. I have been chatting with her for three months. She has never asked me for money or gifts. She claims she gets money from her ex-boyfriend. Basically child support. She told me she spends 20,000 peso a month. I asked if she was a part-time prostitute. Of course she said no. She does not work a traditional job. Anyone ever see her around POP? Her son stays with her ex-boyfriend on Wed and Saturdays. These days are very secret. I know she lies to me. She is a terrible liar. Maybe she is legit and not a semi-pro. Maybe she is a beeper chica. I just thought someone might know about her. She has lived in POP for the last 11 years. Her Mom and Dad live in the Campos outside of POP. No. I do not trust her. Many thanks in advance. This is my first post.

ralphie1
01-20-2010, 11:24 AM
amp

she is playing her long game on you. i.e. soaping you up.

go see her, spend a few days and enjoy what she has to offer. if she is p4p, she will hit you up with a $ amount. if not, move on, or do as she wishes and become her WU BF

Jimbo44
01-20-2010, 11:25 AM
Well, I have been thru approx. 100 chicas while visiting Sosua since 2006. I do not recall ever seeing her. Now be advised that many chicas put extentions, and change their look entirely while selling their hot TOTOs in Sosua!!

JD426
01-20-2010, 11:29 AM
Is this from Dominican Cupid ??
Im pretty sure Ive seen those pics, or at least that face .

Ampeloi13
01-20-2010, 11:37 AM
She sent me these pics. I meet her on Latin Love website.

Ampeloi13
01-20-2010, 11:40 AM
Soaping me up? LOL! classic. Thanks I have never been to Dominican Republic. Will visit this April 2010. She probably has men sponsoring her. I do not know if Dominican justice system mandates child support. My ingnorance. Many thanks!

yayow
01-20-2010, 11:46 AM
Soaping me up? LOL! classic. Thanks I have never been to Dominican Republic. Will visit this April 2010. She probably has men sponsoring her. I do not know if Dominican justice system mandates child support. My ingnorance. Many thanks!

It does, but not as much as a traditional court in the U.S. for example, and if the child's father is not Dominican, he may just be doing the right thing by his child and there was no need to go through the court system. I pay my ex every month for my child, and we never had an agreement in the court system, it was just the right thing to do.

weyland
01-20-2010, 12:02 PM
I have been chatting with her for three months.
Why bother? You can meet a hundred chicas as good within an hour of stepping off the plane.

I asked if she was a part-time prostitute.
That was tactful. Do you work for the US diplomatic service by any chance? You would be well qualified.

I know she lies to me. She is a terrible liar ... I do not trust her.
In which case I ask again, why bother? My girlfriend was a whore and would no doubt resume that career again if I dropped her. But I do trust her (within reason and as much as I would trust any woman in the DR). It seems you could do a whole lot better without three months of cyber foreplay.

yayow
01-20-2010, 12:07 PM
Why bother?:confused:, because he is sending her remittance;), and she has promised him that she will be true forever, but the only real way to make sure if a chica is true is to actually be there, (still no guarantee, but easier to check), or to have a dick that is 3,000 miles and 6 inches long. Depending on where you live in your home country of course:p.

He really wants to know if any of the dogs on this site has fucked her, so he can go back to her and say, no more soup for you!! He is fortunate in this way, being that she is in POP, it's a good thing she isn't a Haitiana, or Sir Weyland certainly would have sampled the goods!

JD426
01-20-2010, 12:11 PM
What Weyland said...

and Ampeloi13
you would have been better off spending those 3 months reading ISOC and interacting with members rather than chatting with a girl who u already know lies to you, at least these guys here give you the straight scoop of how the game really works so u can hit the ground running.
I mean bottom line, youre looking to get laid , right ? not find a long term GF / Wife.

yayow
01-20-2010, 12:14 PM
Except some are looking for a wife/gf?? Go figure:eek:

weyland
01-20-2010, 12:15 PM
It's a good thing she isn't a Haitiana, or Sir Weyland certainly would have sampled the goods!
29 years old? I don't think so! My physician told me that eating pussy that is over 22 years old could endanger my health! A 47 year age gap is the absolute minimum that modern medical science recommends.

Jimbo44
01-20-2010, 12:15 PM
One or 2 nights on the strip in Sosua will put all your thoughts of her in recess! Trust me.... trust US!!

weyland
01-20-2010, 12:26 PM
I mean bottom line, youre looking to get laid, right ? Not find a long term GF / Wife.
I am amazed at how many guys are looking for a long-term girlfriend or wife, even if they don't consciously realise it. We have seen this over the years on ISOC as some of our "big hitters" "settle down" (or try to) with their woman of choice. I used to think living with Dominican Billy at Field of Dreams and nowadays at Harbor View I would meet nothing but hardcore and confirmed mongers. But Harbor View is more like a marital introduction agency and the amazing thing is some of this guys are fresh out of a disastrous marriage or relationship.

Another aspect is that guys think that if they can pull some chica off a dating site they will save money as against fucking putas. If that actually worked I think it is disgusting to lie to and bullshit some poor woman from a third-world country, raising false hopes of happiness just to get a cheap fuck. Fortunately it rarely does work and these online chicas usually have the guys for breakfast. Serve the stupid idiots right!

yayow
01-20-2010, 12:29 PM
Wow :eek:!!! You guys have stirred the sleeping Giant!! Go get them Sir Weyland, tell them what you really think ;):D

Hunter
01-20-2010, 12:44 PM
I asked if she was a part-time prostitute.

That was tactful. Do you work for the US diplomatic service by any chance? You would be well qualified.

Crack me up.. Weyland at his best :D:D

greydread
01-20-2010, 12:52 PM
I can't understand why a guy would log into a whoreboard to investigate a Chica from a dating site. This is bass ackward.

Log onto the whoreboard first, identify an acceptable Puta (complete with pictures and description of services rendered from the trip reports), then go find her on the dating sites and negotiate your TLN armed with her stat's in your pocket.

"Forewarned is forearmed."

Ampeloi13
01-20-2010, 01:07 PM
Thank you all! Greatly appreciate the honesty! I just need to get my pinga to the Domincan Republic and stir the toto and culo! Thanks for the advice and reality checks! Trust is a motherfucker. I feel more grounded from posting and the replies.

Patoine1
01-20-2010, 01:51 PM
Another aspect is that guys think that if they can pull some chica off a dating site they will save money as against fucking putas.

Some of the chicas on the dating sites ARE putas. I checked out DominicanCupid and found a BB's chica and another chica from Classico's. That doesn't mean they all are but like you said why deal with the hassle.

SeaWeed
01-20-2010, 02:13 PM
Another aspect is that guys think that if they can pull some chica off a dating site they will save money as against fucking putas!you are so right Weyland.....and fucking putas in the DR is so dayum cheap......I was fucking beautiful Chicas for $1,000 Peso's last reach and didn't have to put up with any bullshit from them.......and I can't see why anybody would try doing the dating game in the DR.....and spend Peso's buying drinks, food, clothes, movies, makeup chit, gifts, etc for a gf.......it doesn't make economic sense!

cheaper to fuck dem and forget dem.........trust mi........lol

weyland
01-20-2010, 02:17 PM
Some of the chicas on the dating sites ARE putas. I checked out DominicanCupid and found a BB's chica and another chica from Classico's. That doesn't mean they all are but like you said why deal with the hassle.
Indeed they are, and I would guess the majority are among the under-30s. Which is why I said above that it rarely happens that the man gets the drop on the woman.

Jimbo44
01-20-2010, 02:31 PM
Thank you all! Greatly appreciate the honesty! I just need to get my pinga to the Domincan Republic and stir the toto and culo! Thanks for the advice and reality checks! Trust is a motherfucker. I feel more grounded from posting and the replies.

Great!! Now come out of Lurker mode, hang out with us, and when you do get down there, let us know what happened.... and remember pictures tell the story sometimes better than words! :lol:

greydread
01-20-2010, 03:14 PM
Great!! Now come out of Lurker mode, hang out with us, and when you do get down there, let us know what happened.... and remember pictures tell the story sometimes better than words! :lol:

What he said...!

Ampeloi13
01-20-2010, 04:31 PM
Thank you everyone! Domincan chicas rock my world. April 2010 will be my first visit. I admit I am a rookie. Raquel maybe a genuine and honest chica. Maybe she is playing me. I will visit her. Have my fun and see what she is really about. To the best of my ability. Back off my mind was marriage. Yes I admit that. I found this site after experiencing much frustration with her words and mannerisms. Entiendo. Dominican culture and social norms are different than America. Maybe I can eventually find a hot chica that I can relate to. This site and the members have much to offer me. My first day at Dominican Chica University. Can a member suggest posts that can school me in chica mentalities. Posts that can educate me. I get very distracted from all the information on this site. Need to focus with beginning information and go from there. Thanks again for grounding me in reality. I will not be a lurker.

Ampeloi13
01-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Hola JIMBO44, you said, "remember pictures tell the story sometimes better than words! :lol: " Am I missing something from her pics? Can anyone clue me in? Thanks!

yayow
01-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Welcome aboard read a little in these threads:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=60410&page=6

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=180681

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=134628&page=2

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=82480&page=3

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=84684&page=2

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=120633&page=2

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=116872&page=5

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=108817&page=3

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=99304&page=5

Well there are a few interesting threads, give you an idea, of some guys experiences, one thing remember since we all are individuals ymmv (your mileage may vary). What happens with one guy doesn't mean it will happen with or to you, you have to find your own niche, the experiences of others are just that and can be used as a guide. But go out there and find out what works best for you.

yayow
01-20-2010, 05:11 PM
Hola JIMBO44, you said, "remember pictures tell the story sometimes better than words! :lol: " Am I missing something from her pics? Can anyone clue me in? Thanks!

Jimbo likes looking at pictures of chicas, and he is referring mostly to trip reports, where guys tell of their trips, it is often felt that you can tell a guy about a particular chica, but seeing what she looks like is better. He is not referring to some magical power, of looking at a chica and trying to figure out what's she is all about.

Ampeloi13
01-20-2010, 05:25 PM
Muchas Gracias YAYOW! Greatly appreciate your time and resources! I am trying to figure out what Raquel is all about. She does not work and spends more than she gets from her "child support". She always says she is "estoy malo". I ask her why then she says is her problem not mine. I only asked her about being a prostitute because we were discussing all the prostitutes that work in POP. I asked if whe was ever desperate enough to do that parttime. Of course she said no. Then she asked if I had ever been with a prostitute. She followed that question with a big smile emoticon :-). She kept asking me. Followed by saying jajajajajajaja big smile :-) jajajaja. LOL. I asked her if we could role play. She dress up muy puta. I drop her off on a street corner. She pretend to be a hooker. I pick her up. She was totally into it. She loves calling me Papi. Not uncommon. She insists I call her Baby. Not uncommon. Anyway. I am just venting. She said she wants to be my Hijo and me her Daddy. LOL. Fucken pequeno freak chica. Thanks again. Will keep all posted.

greydread
01-20-2010, 05:33 PM
She said she wants to be my Hijo and me her Daddy. LOL. Fucken pequeno freak chica.

She wants to be your SON???

Sounds a little Poco Loco in the Coco....:confused::eek::o

yayow
01-20-2010, 05:35 PM
Like others have said, play it for what it is worth (enjoy her charms), but don't get caught up with her, realize there are many out there, and they are good, she will try and keep you for herself, so you never give any money to others, she right now is playing what we call the long game, so let her, but keep your wits about you.

Main thing is to enjoy. The problem with getting caught up with a chica down there especially too quickly, they see you coming a mile away, and will do the things they think they have to; to keep you and one day, the house you bought, and things that go inside are no longer yours, and she is with another and you are left to pick up the pieces. Don't rush into anything, enjoy your life.

When and if the time is right for you to be with one, you will know it, there shouldn't be too much pressure for you to pay everything, after all if she isn't a puta, and was living her life before you reached why should it be different once you get there. On the other hand if she is a puta and that's the way she supports herself, she will be looking for money from you to make up for the money she isn't getting (while with you) because being with you will keep her from doing her puta job.

Kevy
01-20-2010, 05:38 PM
Why bother? You can meet a hundred chicas as good within an hour of stepping off the plane.

In which case I ask again, why bother? My girlfriend was a whore and would no doubt resume that career again if I dropped her. But I do trust her (within reason and as much as I would trust any woman in the DR). It seems you could do a whole lot better without three months of cyber foreplay.

I guess he could learn a lot about diplomacy from your post:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But you make good points, if you don't trust, why bother.

gdogg
01-20-2010, 05:52 PM
I met and lined up a few chicas before my second DR trip. I planned to hook up with them, even already knew where one lived. After an hour on land, I forgot all about them. I talked briefly to one on the phone, but that was it. They were cool chicas too. I guess I'm saying what everyone else is saying, don't discount the chicas you met online, just don't dwell on them. If you see them, good. If you have a great time with them, even better! More than likely, they won't cross your mind after the first day. They won't be missed or they will be an added bonus to your trip. Either way, nothing worth giving a second thought about.

SeaWeed
01-20-2010, 06:30 PM
He is not referring to some magical power, of looking at a chica and trying to figure out what's she is all about.wouldn't be super if we all could tell ahead of time which Chica is fantastic in bed and who is not......the closet I have come to that is how good of a dancer they are

carolinajack
01-20-2010, 07:12 PM
to hell with that flacita...

who's the chic in ya avatar...Now that's what I'm lookin' for.

yayow
01-20-2010, 07:15 PM
to hell with that flacita...

who's the chic in ya avatar...Now that's what I'm lookin' for.

I hear you CJ, like his avatar sweetie too, but as far as avatar sweeties, if I had my choice, still would have to taste whynotme's avatar chica first:p:p

Jimmydr
01-20-2010, 07:57 PM
She sent me these pics. I meet her on Latin Love website.

That sums it up.

curiousdude
01-20-2010, 08:14 PM
I am amazed at how many guys are looking for a long-term girlfriend or wife, even if they don't consciously realise it. We have seen this over the years on ISOC as some of our "big hitters" "settle down" (or try to) with their woman of choice. I used to think living with Dominican Billy at Field of Dreams and nowadays at Harbor View I would meet nothing but hardcore and confirmed mongers. But Harbor View is more like a marital introduction agency and the amazing thing is some of this guys are fresh out of a disastrous marriage or relationship.

Another aspect is that guys think that if they can pull some chica off a dating site they will save money as against fucking putas. ....
Really they should instead just call Dial-A-Haitian-Maid, North Coast Cleaning Service, test a few out in the laundry room and the bedroom, and maybe they'll get lucky and find a keeper. Fuck the maid, I say!! :p:p

shredder
01-20-2010, 09:59 PM
wouldn't be super if we all could tell ahead of time which Chica is fantastic in bed and who is not......the closet I have come to that is how good of a dancer they are

Rocko, Pick the Scorpios;)

Dragonlorde
01-21-2010, 12:29 AM
Another aspect is that guys think that if they can pull some chica off a dating site they will save money as against fucking putas. If that actually worked I think it is disgusting to lie to and bullshit some poor woman from a third-world country, raising false hopes of happiness just to get a cheap fuck. Fortunately it rarely does work and these online chicas usually have the guys for breakfast. Serve the stupid idiots right!

So true. I have had a couple of chicas hit me for the GF or "I want you to be my kids father thing." I tell them point blank:

I am not looking for a GF
I am not looking to be married or raise children
I only want to have sex and as much as possible with as many chicas as possible
None of them have been put off my the honesty and even thanked me for straight forward. This did not stop them from trying to show me that they were best I ever had. And they were...for that night anyway. :rofl:

MrHappy
01-21-2010, 06:27 AM
Her name is Raquel Pilar. She is 29 years old. Has a 3 year old son that lives with her. I have been chatting with her for three months. She has never asked me for money or gifts. She claims she gets money from her ex-boyfriend. Basically child support. She told me she spends 20,000 peso a month. I asked if she was a part-time prostitute. Of course she said no. She does not work a traditional job. Anyone ever see her around POP? Her son stays with her ex-boyfriend on Wed and Saturdays. These days are very secret. I know she lies to me. She is a terrible liar. Maybe she is legit and not a semi-pro. Maybe she is a beeper chica. I just thought someone might know about her. She has lived in POP for the last 11 years. Her Mom and Dad live in the Campos outside of POP. No. I do not trust her. Many thanks in advance. This is my first post.

Hey, where did you get those pictures? That's my girlfriend!!

She said she spends 20K a month? That's impossible. I only send her 14K!!

How could she spend 20K a month if I only give her 14K??

There must be something wrong with her math.

SeaWeed
01-21-2010, 07:54 AM
Rocko, Pick the Scorpios;)ya mon.....mi know dat one too.....mi one!

Ampeloi13
01-21-2010, 03:30 PM
I guess no one knows this woman. Thanks for the input and jokes. Great group of Mongers!

trini44
01-21-2010, 07:08 PM
Ampel013 when will you be in Sosua in April? i will be at the New Garden from Apr 19-26

Ampeloi13
01-21-2010, 09:39 PM
Hola trini44. Awesome avatar! Yes. I was thinking this April. I need to meet this chica I posted photos of in POP. And hit up Sosua! Will let you know! Thanks for the contact. Will be my first visit. yayow posted some threads for me to read. I have been so ignorant. Wow! I read a thread comparing chica relationships to apples and oranges. Very good and informative read. My mind is reeling with information and thoughts. Thanks!

yayow
01-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Amp I hope you are also reading or should I say following the current thread started by Roy, "I am a monger, and I fucked up" or something like that, I think it should be included in must read for guys that are new dealing with some of these chicas. Good stuff in there, if you haven't take a look.

Ampeloi13
01-21-2010, 10:16 PM
Muchas gracias yayow! I missed that thread. What is it under? Which city? I will look. Thank you very, very much! Your posted threads for me to read are an outstanding wealth of information. I feel embarrased to admit my ignorance. However, I have been so outclassed by my lack of experience and knowledge. Knowledge is Mongor Power! Knowledge and experience is Mongor Player Power! Thanks again YAYOW!

Ampeloi13
01-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Hola YAYOW. I just looked around and could not find that thread, "I am a mongor and I fucked up". Any help to find, greatly appreciated! Thanks again!

Ampeloi13
01-21-2010, 10:29 PM
FOUND YAYOW! THANKS AGAIN!

yayow
01-21-2010, 10:30 PM
Here is the first page of the thead or just go to today's posts and you will find it, it will take a while to get through a lot of pages 14 as we speak but a good lesson:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=235006&page=14

Ampeloi13
01-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Yayow! Shit man. Roy? What did he do? I got through page 5 the end of his tale. Yayow? Thank you for everything you have opened my eyes to. I understand the long game Raquel is playing with me! I feel rattled. I will play it cool with her. Continue as if I am still ingnorant. I have much to learn from all mongors experience. I will find the truth about her and give a very descriptive report. This is a fascinating and revealing website. Are there any subtle questions I can ask Raquel over time? That can reveal more about her true life. I want to play her. I have so many questions for you and other members. Thanks again Yayow!

MrHappy
01-22-2010, 05:54 AM
Sometimes it's takes humor to get a point across, when folks can't hear what you're saying otherwise.

Ampeloi13
01-22-2010, 07:11 AM
Thanks Mr. Happy! I have much to learn about the Mongor lifestyle and Dominican chicas.