PDA

View Full Version : UNABLE TO SPLASH FROM A BBBJ !!

psriches
02-16-2005, 06:16 PM
This is for you mongers out there that are unable to splash from a BBBJ. Are there any success stories? There must be that 1 chica that can make it happen! Well, let us know which ones!!!! We need names....:wink:

jd_mine
02-16-2005, 07:03 PM
Only one that EVER was able to do it for me was Meideles (or Natalie as a lot of us call her).

RearWindow
02-16-2005, 08:07 PM
Candy (her real name) in BC. Hot girl, and took a great deal of pride in her talents :lol: which were considerable :twisted:

gdogg
02-16-2005, 08:37 PM
Still hasn't happened for me. I thought it did with Monica, but apparently no leche.
:cry:

WSJ3
02-18-2005, 07:22 AM
This is for you mongers out there that are unable to splash from a BBBJ. Are there any success stories? There must be that 1 chica that can make it happen! Well, let us know which ones!!!! We need names....:wink:

Monica was the only one at Passion that unleashed the beast from my STRUDEL.

Mister NYC
02-18-2005, 10:05 AM
Throw that chica named Claudia on the list ....she used to frequent the beach and then the Palace until she hooked up with a local dominican guy not too long ago.

BigTrick
02-18-2005, 10:32 AM
Only once for me with a Passion chica. But it wasen't a true splash. I had to jack my dick in her mouth in order to cum. Had to get my money worth for that massage :twisted:

nuhomet
02-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Always can cum to a bj...... except for that time in jail. The adams apple and ebrows on that chick just didn't look right.

fox mulder
02-18-2005, 12:11 PM
Place yulissa (that works at Dominos) on that list. Soft succulet lift, pointed nipples. Could not help but finish. Although her attitude was a mess later but the money was well spent.

el_papi_chew_low
02-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Glad I don't have this problem, but good to have a biotch that knows how to suck a dick and also is sexy as shit!!! I busted a wad in Cristina of Pasions mouf and she swollowed it!!!! Might have to hit that one again.

Pana
02-18-2005, 10:02 PM
:D MAN SHE WAS SO GOOD AND THE ONLY REASON SHE MADE ME CUM WAS BECAUSE SHE SAID" YO QUIERO TU VENGA EN MI BOCA" AND MAN I DID :D :D 8) I WAS GOOD AFTER THAT 8)

David Smash
02-19-2005, 10:29 AM
I won't lie I can't cum on a BBBJCIM session but I will have to do extensive research on how to!!!

psriches
02-19-2005, 11:00 AM
I won't lie I can't cum on a BBBJCIM session but I will have to do extensive research on how to!!!I love that name, "David Smash"! COOL!!! 8)

esorf1010
02-19-2005, 11:18 AM
Only one that EVER was able to do it for me was Meideles (or Natalie as a lot of us call her).

Do you have a picture of this chica? I think I may have had her.

psriches
02-19-2005, 11:21 AM

Do you have a picture of this chica? I think I may have had her.There are a few pictures of her around. Do a search up top for both names. By the way, welcome to the site! :wink:

esorf1010
02-20-2005, 11:17 AM

Do you have a picture of this chica? I think I may have had her.There are a few pictures of her around. Do a search up top for both names. By the way, welcome to the site! :wink:

Thanks for the heads up. I found some pictures of Meideles aka Natalie, and that's the same chick I was talking about. She has incredible BJ skills, and is a pretty good lay too. I don't usually cum from a BJ, but she was an exception. Plus she let me CIM. The next time I'm down there, I'm definitely going to hook up with her again. And maybe her friend Claudia as well. :D

Mister NYC
02-21-2005, 03:44 PM
You'll get Claudia once her latest dominican boyfriend/husband is not in the picture...says Natalie. Maybe there are done with already?

Claudia
02-22-2005, 12:31 AM
You'll get Claudia once her latest dominican boyfriend/husband is not in the picture...says Natalie. Maybe there are done with already?

I'm getting married?!?!?!? :shock:

D_W_
02-22-2005, 12:34 AM

I saw Natalie on my last trip and man...that girl cleans up good. She looked outreagous in a white mini skirt. I prefer her over Claudia...I think some guys will agree.

I couldn't hook up with her...but I'm hoping to catch her in May.

freakaccident
02-22-2005, 08:56 AM
I can but she has to be really good and I have to be stone sober. One beer adds like 10 minutes to the job. I wouldn't waste my $ on bbbj with a rubber.

BROOKLYN_357
02-22-2005, 03:21 PM
I can but she has to be really good and I have to be stone sober. One beer adds like 10 minutes to the job. I wouldn't waste my $ on bbbj with a rubber.

fugg that...you right...no BJ with a rubber...that's like getting a haircut with a hat on, lol

freakaccident
02-22-2005, 03:27 PM

fugg that...you right...no BJ with a rubber...that's like getting a haircut with a hat on, lol

Haha. Perfect analogy.

Black Ghost
02-22-2005, 06:52 PM

Haha. Perfect analogy.

Not trying to nit pick but i think a hair net would be a little better analogy dont you think......yao ming!

P.S. THIS IS NOT INTENTED TO FLAME :wink:

BROOKLYN_357
02-22-2005, 10:00 PM

Haha. Perfect analogy.

Not trying to nit pick but i think a hair net would be a little better analogy dont you think......yao ming!

P.S. THIS IS NOT INTENTED TO FLAME :wink:

no flame taken, lol

David Smash
02-27-2005, 09:44 PM
I won't lie I can't cum on a BBBJCIM session but I will have to do extensive research on how to!!!I love that name, "David Smash"! COOL!!! 8)

I like the pic you have of the chica walking away and the caption saying'

"Now go home you have been slayed by the Dragon"

Freaking classic!!!!!

psriches
02-27-2005, 11:49 PM

I like the pic you have of the chica walking away and the caption saying'

"Now go home you have been slayed by the Dragon"

Freaking classic!!!!!That was a good episode!!!

psriches
03-12-2005, 04:47 AM
I guess Monica and Natalie are the board favorites......

knotty
03-12-2005, 01:11 PM

They hold the gold in the BBBJ challenges.

fox mulder
03-12-2005, 03:16 PM

Natalie was the very first girl I hit in the DR.

knotty
03-12-2005, 03:20 PM

Natalie was the very first girl I hit in the DR.

For some reason, at 1st I didn't even want to mess with Natalie. Then after I spent some time with her. She became a repeat offense.

fox mulder
03-12-2005, 03:25 PM
I have to admit that she is not the most pretty of babes but her attitude and her skills is a winner anyday. She gave me one of the best massages I have ever had and I hit it real good. An unbeatable combination.

knotty
03-12-2005, 03:28 PM
I have to admit that she is not the most pretty of babes but her attitude and her skills is a winner anyday. She gave me one of the best massages I have ever had.

Did she climb on top of you and slide her body all over you? She did that with me. That was amazing. Got me reminiscing about it now.

fox mulder
03-12-2005, 03:33 PM
She used every part of her body. Fingers, elbows, she even gently rubbed her tits on me then she did the body stuff. I could no longer resist. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Took on Claudia as number two. I dont think I will ever forget that first day. I had never seen or experienced anything like that. I have to say that I do not think that there is anyplace with so much freedom, unorganized and liberal sex as this place.

Ram
03-12-2005, 03:43 PM
Yaskaira at BB's almost brought little Ram to his goal but I just could not get there either...I want to, but I can't.........

WSJ3
03-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Yaskaira at BB's almost brought little Ram to his goal but I just could not get there either...I want to, but I can't.........

In the immortal words of Yoda...

Do

There is no try...
:)

Ram
03-12-2005, 03:46 PM

In the immortal words of Yoda...

Do

There is no try...
:)

Hehe
I could not feel the force, even though it flows strong through me!!
:shock:

WSJ3
03-12-2005, 07:13 PM
You see this picture here young jedi

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/jabojones3/remyinapark.jpg

I took this one in the middle of a baseball field in the South Bronx (during winter)

You have to use the dark side of the FORCE.

LOL...

Ram
03-12-2005, 07:19 PM

I took this one in the middle of a baseball field in the South Bronx (during winter)

LOL...

The dark side is the route that I go then.....

I guess the coffee was to help keep you warm...... :twisted:

WSJ3
03-12-2005, 07:29 PM
Actually that was Hypnotic and Henny...

Get that chica drunk and she will suck a golf ball thur a foot of garden hose.

Life is good.

Tonto4
03-12-2005, 08:04 PM

Get a finger in her gash or ass. This seems to complete some essential brain circuitry :D

Apos
03-12-2005, 09:10 PM

Get a finger in her gash or ass. This seems to complete some essential brain circuitry :D

try an nice 69!

i was with an old GF recently and we got talking about my trip and that in the last half i was having an issue with not coming. i'd basically been fucked within an inch of my life. She whipped out the flavoured lube and had no trouble making me cum! this was the time after less than a week of taking the zinc that Reel Deal suggested and I almost decapitated her!

ZINC GOOD! Flavoured lube REALLY GOOD :oops: :!:

psriches
03-14-2005, 10:49 PM
Still hasn't happened for me. I thought it did with Monica, but apparently no leche.
:cry:Did Barbie get the splash off????

WSJ3
03-15-2005, 09:34 AM

Yeah you did say that Barbie was off the F'ing hook...

Let us know gdogg cuz.

el_papi_chew_low
03-15-2005, 10:03 AM

LOL...

wsj3, you off the meat rack ... damn!!!!!!

WSJ3
03-15-2005, 12:38 PM
I know that I have issues, but wait and see what psriches and I do tomorrow and this weekend in DR.

LOVE PEACE AND SOUL!!!!

el_papi_chew_low
03-15-2005, 12:47 PM
I know that I have issues, but wait and see what psriches and I do tomorrow and this weekend in DR.

LOVE PEACE AND SOUL!!!!

Bien viaje hermano!!!

gdogg
03-15-2005, 05:46 PM

Nope...and she was not happy about it. She thought it was her, but I assured her that she was wonderful. I wonder if I should ask a doctor about it. "Doc, these chicks give me really good head, but for some reason I can't bust a nut. What's the deal?"
:roll: :lol:

Apos
03-15-2005, 05:58 PM

Nope...and she was not happy about it. She thought it was her, but I assured her that she was wonderful. I wonder if I should ask a doctor about it. "Doc, these chicks give me really good head, but for some reason I can't bust a nut. What's the deal?"
:roll: :lol:

I usually don't have a problem but the chicas i'm with are usually not business. at places like passions they have rules about what they can do and are more $$$ oriented. if the chica is into it and i can play around with her it is not a problem but if i have to lay there and can't really touch her it just does not work.

Carmen finished me off the first time i was with her but not the second. monica was cool and got things done but mildred didn't even get me close.

after that i gave up and just drank and hung out there. I love the place but need more....intimicy. i sound like a wuss :lol:

gdogg
03-15-2005, 07:33 PM
You wuss!!
:lol:

Apos
03-15-2005, 07:41 PM
You wuss!!

i guess i am. what's your excuse? :roll:

I find it interesting that my first round with Carmen she was very affectionate. We were making out in the shower afterwards and she seemed really into it. She had no trouble finishing me off. When I went with her again she was totally mechanical and very restrictive. Totally opposite of the first time and even going a little overtime the second time it just wasn't happening. :cry:

Monica was well, Monica and wonderful. Mildred and I did not seem to click at all once in the room. Really strange since she basically blew off an appointment with another one of us to go to his hotel and practically dragged me into the massafge room. Once in there she was tha ice queen. I really don't get it. :?

gdogg
03-15-2005, 07:56 PM
I think you will enjoy Barbie. She has a great personality and is very affectionate! But then again, she is in love with me.

BrooklynBeas
03-15-2005, 08:02 PM
I think you will enjoy Barbie. She has a great personality and is very affectionate! But then again, she is in love with me.

What dominican chica isnt in love with you Gdogg

gdogg
03-15-2005, 09:28 PM
The one who assaulted me. But then again, I was walking with another chica. Hmmm.....

BrooklynBeas
03-15-2005, 10:18 PM
The one who assaulted me. But then again, I was walking with another chica. Hmmm.....

deep down she loves u... thats why she was so jealous!

Apos
03-15-2005, 10:20 PM

deep down she loves u... thats why she was so jealous!

scarry if true. keep the sharp objects away from her ^o) There's more than 1 kind of dominican tattoo :lol: