PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Apartment

fox mulder
02-16-2005, 07:22 PM
I have been visiting the DR for about 8 months now and I have been going at least once a month. From may of 2005 I will be going 2 times a month because of some of the things that I am doing there.
I need help with getting a descent apartment in sosua or the area. Somewhere that has constant llight and water. Somthing about $300 to $400 US a month. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Jimmydr
02-16-2005, 07:25 PM
I have been visiting the DR for about 8 months now and I have been going at least once a month. From may of 2005 I will be going 2 times a month because of some of the things that I am doing there.
I need help with getting a descent apartment in sosua or the area. Somewhere that has constant llight and water. Somthing about $300 to $400 US a month. Any assistance will be appreciated.

I have a Dominican Apartment which runs 7000 pesos a month. You must furnish it. My pictures of it appear on the picture site.

fox mulder
02-16-2005, 07:48 PM
Which one is it? What is the title? Where is it located in sosua? Thanks for the timely response?

Jimmydr
02-16-2005, 07:51 PM
Which one is it? What is the title? Where is it located in sosua? Thanks for the timely response?

Its in Sosua area, not in Sosua downtown. Its called a Gringos apartment.

fox mulder
02-22-2005, 11:19 PM
have only one issue. Not ready to spend too much money to make the place comfortable before moving in. I need somthing that already has furnishing. If it had furniture it will definately a strong option. But thanks for the assistance Jimmy and the speedy response.

JDR
02-23-2005, 08:02 AM
have only one issue. Not ready to spend too much money to make the place comfortable before moving in. I need somthing that already has furnishing. If it had furniture it will definately a strong option. But thanks for the assistance Jimmy and the speedy response.

No problem. In a year, I may have three rentals on the market. You are too early. :(