PDA

View Full Version : United Special Chicago to Punta Cana (PRJ)

will_blueprint
02-17-2005, 09:54 AM
In the suntimes this morning There was a special round trip to Punta Cana for $165. Too bad I need to go tp POP :(

BROOKLYN_357
02-17-2005, 12:19 PM
In the suntimes this morning There was a special round trip to Punta Cana for $165. Too bad I need to go tp POP :(

yeah, i haven't heard anything good about Punta Cana...my barber went and from what he described it wasn't worth it

BigTrick
02-17-2005, 12:55 PM
ain't shit in Punta Cana but resorts and you will be 4 hours from Boca Chica and 8 hours from Sosua

el_papi_chew_low
02-17-2005, 01:42 PM
I haven't been but heard that Punta Cana has some of the most beautiful beaches on the island. Probably why the Clintons, Shakira and a lot of other people with money go there or live in that part of the island.

BROOKLYN_357
02-17-2005, 04:15 PM
I haven't been but heard that Punta Cana has some of the most beautiful beaches on the island. Probably why the Clintons, Shakira and a lot of other people with money go there or live in that part of the island.

and i bet you that's why they are definitely going to try to keep us from mongering there...my barber stayed at the resort and he said he paid $100 US for the girl to stay the whole night