PDA

View Full Version : My first report

tcmits
02-17-2005, 12:16 PM
At long last I'm posting something. I thought I would do a report from Sosua last fall, instead it is from Boca Chica in Feb. I arrived on Tuesday morning about 4 am and headed out to Playa Esmerala where I had a room booked. When I got there the room was not available until noon, no surprise, but it gave me time to wander around and realize that there was nothing around for many miles and the all inclusive food left a lot to be desired. I didn't check in. I had them call a cab to Boca Chica.

I went to Tropical Gardens, my back up plan. I'll find a website address for it later. The rooms are basic, but decent and a short stroll from the main strip. On Tuesday I noticed a Thailand Massage just down the road. I was tired and it sounded good. The basic massage was 600 peso, for 200 more a second girl was added. When it came time for extra services they wanted 500 per girl. More than I should have paid, but what the heck. I enjoyed myself.

Wednesday I was heading back to my hotel and a cute girl invited herself back to my room. Once again I didn't negotiate as well as I should have, but agreed to 2000 peso for todo la noche. She was worth it. I have never felt anything that tight in my life. The lady who runs the hotel gave me grief for paying so my. She said just let her know next time and she would parade a selection of girls by for 500 peso short time or 1000 todo la noche. Good thing I'm here for a few more days.

Deniro
02-17-2005, 12:20 PM
got any pics?

BrooklynBeas
02-17-2005, 12:37 PM
The lady who runs the hotel gave me grief for paying so my. She said just let her know next time and she would parade a selection of girls by for 500 peso short time or 1000 todo la noche. Good thing I'm here for a few more days.

My kinda hotel owner... and a lady! nice start tcmits!

BigTrick
02-17-2005, 01:14 PM
was the girl who ran the hotel a Haitian chica named Michelle? She has a fine as puta sister she will hook you up with. But I don't think you will get those quoted prices.

Bug Boy
02-17-2005, 02:16 PM
At long last I'm posting something. I thought I would do a report from Sosua last fall, instead it is from Boca Chica in Feb. I arrived on Tuesday morning about 4 am and headed out to Playa Esmerala where I had a room booked. When I got there the room was not available until noon, no surprise, but it gave me time to wander around and realize that there was nothing around for many miles and the all inclusive food left a lot to be desired. I didn't check in. I had them call a cab to Boca Chica.

I went to Tropical Gardens, my back up plan. I'll find a website address for it later. The rooms are basic, but decent and a short stroll from the main strip. On Tuesday I noticed a Thailand Massage just down the road. I was tired and it sounded good. The basic massage was 600 peso, for 200 more a second girl was added. When it came time for extra services they wanted 500 per girl. More than I should have paid, but what the heck. I enjoyed myself.

Wednesday I was heading back to my hotel and a cute girl invited herself back to my room. Once again I didn't negotiate as well as I should have, but agreed to 2000 peso for todo la noche. She was worth it. I have never felt anything that tight in my life. The lady who runs the hotel gave me grief for paying so my. She said just let her know next time and she would parade a selection of girls by for 500 peso short time or 1000 todo la noche. Good thing I'm here for a few more days.Shit! It doesn't sound like things have changed at all. GREAT!!!

Back in 13 days!!!

-Helpmann

Tonto4
02-17-2005, 04:45 PM
You lucky dog! I wish I was there right now!

tcmits
02-19-2005, 12:18 PM
I don´t have anything new to report on the chica front. I´m just taking it easy, but I have a web link for Tropical Garden now. http://www.bocachicaplaya.com/tropicalgarden.htm They don´t have a pool yet, but said that they are adding one soon.

Boca Chica in general seems pretty run down, not much different than when I was here three years ago. There are lots of hotels and restaurants for sale, but no shortage of ones open.

Some people e-mailed with concerns over the bust a while back, but there is no need to be. Zanzibar and Route 66 are closed, but plenty of other places are open. There is no shortage of girls to be found. Compared to last time I was here they seem far less agressive, which to me is a definate plus. I don´t need to be hounded, I can call them over.

B.C. is still a great place to come for a short getaway, but I think if I was going to hang out for longer than a week I would definiately join the folks up north.

tcmits
02-23-2005, 02:48 AM
I'm back home, 20 hours after my alarm clock went off in Boca Chica. It was a long day of travel. It was a good trip.

Like most of my trip the last couple of days of my trip were pretty relaxed. I met a very nice non-pro, sorry I'm not going to say who or where I met her. She came to my hotel; we went for a stroll around town. When we got back we kissed a bit then she asked if I had a camera with me. First a few fully clothed shots, then a few underwear shots and she joined me in the bed.

I brought a couple of toys with me on this trip after reading some of the other posts. When I pulled one out she objected at first saying that wasn't what she wanted, but after I turned it on she decided she liked it. I had a very nice night. She wasn't as snug of a fit as Ms. Wednesday, but she sure made up for it in enthusiasm. In the morning she asked for a few pesos to buy some things for the family which I gave her. It wasn't out of line with what I would have paid anyway.

My last day there Monday I decided to head back to the Thailand Massage on Juan Batista. I was out of Pesos so I gave $20 for a basic massage. The girl asked if I wanted fookie or sookie. I said suckie, she insisted on fookie, but didn't say anything about any extra money. What the heck. At the finish she wanted $40, I told her I only had $20, she called in someone who spoke English for translation. I told her that if she would have said $40 I would have said no. The English speaker told her to take the $20 and be happy about it.

Who knows when my next trip will be, maybe up north next time.