PDA

View Full Version : VIP CLUB - New in Sosua

Mister NYC
02-17-2005, 01:16 PM
Coming from the beach, you make a left at Harrisons...it's painted all black and is also in between cowgirl and lumumba. The entrance is ground level and you walk up a flight of stairs to get in. Small intimate atmosphere. The finishing touches were being put in a week ago. More to come...

BROOKLYN_357
02-17-2005, 04:23 PM
Coming from the beach, you make a left at Harrisons...it's painted all black and is also in between cowgirl and lumumba. The entrance is ground level and you walk up a flight of stairs to get in. Small intimate atmosphere. The finishing touches were being put in a week ago. More to come...

GOOD...ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR MORE INFO

gdogg
02-17-2005, 09:14 PM
Is it getting any business? I know Lumumba was struggling a month ago.

BigTrick
02-18-2005, 12:23 AM
Is it getting any business? I know Lumumba was struggling a month ago.

It was still struggling last week. Well everything was struggling last week

gdogg
02-18-2005, 09:07 AM
Yo, BT...how was the trip?

B_J_Lover
02-18-2005, 09:31 AM
Mr. NYC - who is that chica from POP you put on BT's site? I like that shit a lot. Cristals?

Mister NYC
02-18-2005, 10:13 AM
Mr. NYC - who is that chica from POP you put on BT's site? I like that shit a lot. Cristals?

Well, this was in late 2003...the chica may be long gone by now, but just in case for future trips, most of those chics were from a lil known club in POP called Galactic. It's real dark in there, but being that I went there almost every night after going to the two main stream and more expensive ones, I learned and had the waiter fetch them hoes for me and I sat by the lighted bathrooms to get a real close look at them. At that time, I pulled two chicas out of that club that didnt talk to one another initially, but in the ride back to Sosua, we were all kissing, groping, they were bobbing, etc....we were happy.

P.s. Now that I think of it, I might have actually pulled her out of Crystals....shit...i can't remember...no log.

BigTrick
02-18-2005, 10:44 AM
Yo, BT...how was the trip?

I didn't get to do any trickin but had a great time. I was only there for 4 days. I went to STI, Jarabacoa, and Sosua chilling with a few of my temporary novias.

My March trip I will get back to the trickin. When are you going back?

gdogg
02-18-2005, 11:05 AM
March 5th-March 13th. Just made reservations at the Romanoff. How about you? Is D coming?

BigTrick
02-18-2005, 11:21 AM
March 5th-March 13th. Just made reservations at the Romanoff. How about you? Is D coming?

I really want to come that weekend cause my Bday is March 7th. I'm not sure when I'm coming but D will definantely be with me.

gdogg
02-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Let me know. We all can pick up where we left off and have one HELLIFIED birthday celebration!
:twisted:

BigTrick
02-18-2005, 12:22 PM
Let me know. We all can pick up where we left off and have one HELLIFIED birthday celebration!
:twisted:

What airline did you purchase your ticket. Did you get a good deal

vagabond
02-18-2005, 06:48 PM
I'm going out tonight, is this place open yet or not ? Since you opened this topic, you might give out some information ?

gdogg
02-18-2005, 09:28 PM
What airline did you purchase your ticket. Did you get a good deal

American, through Expedia. Did not get a good deal at all. You know the drill. While searching, I called Vacation Express. They were sold out but told me that I could merge the weekend and weeklong trips. I was under the impression that you couldn't. Good to know for future reference. They still have the best price in town.

Mister NYC
02-19-2005, 10:29 AM
I'm going out tonight, is this place open yet or not ? Since you opened this topic, you might give out some information ?

Might be open or still under construction in the inside...it's just a quick hop, skip, or jump away....let us know.