PDA

View Full Version : Any Canadians ??

TG37
02-17-2005, 11:02 PM
whats the cheapest flight we can down there from Toronto?? and with who?? :) :)

Deniro
02-17-2005, 11:04 PM
try http://www.holidaymarkettravel.com/main_aironly.htm. tickets from Toronto are pretty cheap, but the $245 tax is brutal.:evil:

ps. never book too early. the closer the date the cheaper. a couple days ago toronto - la romana was $105 + tax.

Apos
02-17-2005, 11:27 PM
try http://www.holidaymarkettravel.com/main_aironly.htm. tickets from Toronto are pretty cheap, but the $245 tax is brutal.:evil:

ps. never book too early. the closer the date the cheaper. a couple days ago toronto - la romana was $105 + tax.

true but availability is short lived. "ya snooze, ya lose!"

I used www.holidaymarkettravel.com for my last trip and it was the cheapest charter I could find. The year before I used www.sunseekers.ca as it was the best then.

For this May, I booked in mid January, I booked Buffalo to Santiago for $450.95 on www.expedia.ca and it is about $536.00 now for same flight. Parking in he preferred longterm lot at BUF is $38 USD per week or about the same as a taxi o and from YYZ. For me the ride to Buffalo is nothing and it is easy enough to get to Sosua from Santiago for abour $20-25 USD if you take a taxi to the Caribe tours terminal, the bus to Los charamicos and a public taxi or GwaGwa to Sosua El Batey.

At the same time a charter out of YYZ is about $675 CAD. More work but I saved about $225 CAD, less travel costs from STI to Sosua, so it works for me :twisted:

Apos
02-17-2005, 11:59 PM

I used www.holidaymarkettravel.com for my last trip and it was the cheapest charter I could find. The year before I used www.sunseekers.ca as it was the best then.

For this May, I booked in mid January, Buffalo to Santiago for $450.95 on www.expedia.ca and it is about $536.00 CAD now for same flight. Parking in he preferred longterm lot at BUF is $38 USD per week or about the same as a taxi o and from YYZ. For me the ride to Buffalo is nothing and it is easy enough to get to Sosua from Santiago for abour $20-25 USD if you take a taxi to the Caribe tours terminal, the bus to Los charamicos and a public taxi or GwaGwa to Sosua El Batey.

I just checked www.holidaymarkettravel.com and for April 8-15 and it's $812.88 CAD. April 9-16 is $850.76. www.sunseekers.ca is $854.15 CAD for April 9-16. www.expedia.ca is a ridiculous $913.39 CAD

Compare that to BUF to STI on www.continental.com or www.expedia.ca at $626.39 CAD.

At the same time a charter out of YYZ was about $675 CAD. More work but I saved about $225 CAD, less travel costs from STI to Sosua, so it works for me :twisted:

TG37
02-18-2005, 07:08 PM
thanks guys ill check it out!! Ya I got a price for March from yyz to pop for around $245 can. but those fucking taxes put it up to over 500 bills