PDA

View Full Version : hotel questions

shue07
01-23-2010, 07:11 PM
Hey kinds new to this board but been reading for awhile.... Need some help with a hotel. Is there any places in Santo Domingo like BB or field of dreams that is in POP.

Thanks for all the helps and great post

gdogg
01-23-2010, 07:36 PM
SD hotel info:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=654

Jimmydr
01-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Hey kinds new to this board but been reading for awhile.... Need some help with a hotel. Is there any places in Santo Domingo like BB or field of dreams that is in POP.

Thanks for all the helps and great post

There is nothing like that in the Capital.

gdogg
01-23-2010, 07:46 PM
You need to head up north. Where are you coming from?

shue07
01-24-2010, 08:25 PM
NY or Miami and not sure where to fly into SDQ or POP

thanks again

swiggy
01-24-2010, 08:34 PM
NY or Miami and not sure where to fly into SDQ or POP

thanks again

Easy decision if you want to monger... go to POP. If your asking for a place like BB why not just go there? The capital is probably harder if your a beginer, but ive only been there briefly. Maybe someone that lives in the capital or has extensive knowledge on both places can chime in here...

ElPlomero
01-24-2010, 09:09 PM
Read, read, read.

If you do, you will find that most in the know herein will say that for a newbie... the north coast is best.

Depending on how much Spanish you know, going to SD could be a real mistake.

Personally, I look at things in terms of efficiency in getting what you want. If you are going to La RD to get laid and you are a newbie... try Blackbeards.

I went to blackbeards a few times before Sosua, before Santo Domingo, before Medellin.

I can say that you won't regret it.

You may grow out of it and want to move on to Sosua, but I don't think you'll ever regret going there.

Oh... flying into POP is way, way, more convenient than flying into Santiago. On the Dominican end, anyway.

My 2 cents.

shue07
01-24-2010, 09:19 PM
Thanks..... EL

now just have to look at flights :-)