PDA

View Full Version : Gov. Pataki Vacations In Dominican Republic

Gutter Meat
02-19-2005, 04:14 AM
(1010 WINS) (ALBANY) Gov. George Pataki and his wife Libby have flown to the Dominican Republican for a President's Day weekend vacation, a spokesman said Friday.

Pataki spokesman David Catalfamo said the Patakis flew to the Caribbean island on Thursday night. He said the governor would be back in New York on Tuesday morning to help New York City officials making their sales pitch to the International Olympic Committee's site evaluation commission.

New York City is bidding for the 2012 summer games and commission officials are visiting the city from Sunday through Thursday.

Catalfamo said the Patakis took a commercial flight to the Dominican Republic, are staying in a condominium unit there and are paying for the trip themselves. Pataki has faced criticism in the past for using private jets and accepting lodging from friends, some of whom have business interests with the state, when he goes on vacation. Pataki has said he has reimbursed those people for the expenses of such trips and that they have been cleared by the state Ethics Commission.

The state Legislature is also off on vacation. Lawmakers left Albany on Wednesday and aren't due back in session until Monday, Feb. 28.

the_Jayman
02-19-2005, 11:29 AM
LOL . . .

waiting for the one-liners from you guys on this one.

Hey George - remember to negotiate and not fuck it up for all of us :twisted:

Hey George - you staying at Black Beards or the Palace ?

psriches
02-19-2005, 11:42 AM
DID SORONJI HEAR ABOUT THIS????

fox mulder
02-19-2005, 12:09 PM
I am now concerned about his marriage.

Black Ghost
02-20-2005, 12:45 PM
:idea:

Black Ghost
02-20-2005, 12:46 PM
(1010 WINS) (ALBANY) Gov. George Pataki and his wife Libby have flown to the Dominican Republican for a President's Day weekend vacation, a spokesman said Friday.

Pataki spokesman David Catalfamo said the Patakis flew to the Caribbean island on Thursday night. He said the governor would be back in New York on Tuesday morning to help New York City officials making their sales pitch to the International Olympic Committee's site evaluation commission.

New York City is bidding for the 2012 summer games and commission officials are visiting the city from Sunday through Thursday.

Catalfamo said the Patakis took a commercial flight to the Dominican Republic, are staying in a condominium unit there and are paying for the trip themselves. Pataki has faced criticism in the past for using private jets and accepting lodging from friends, some of whom have business interests with the state, when he goes on vacation. Pataki has said he has reimbursed those people for the expenses of such trips and that they have been cleared by the state Ethics Commission.

The state Legislature is also off on vacation. Lawmakers left Albany on Wednesday and aren't due back in session until Monday, Feb. 28.

In other related news...... the national average being paid to Putas by gringos :twisted: rose 6% today to 4000 PESOS :shock: up a whopping 56% since same time last year. :roll:

BROOKLYN_357
02-20-2005, 02:00 PM
what city he is looking at??

psriches
02-20-2005, 02:58 PM
what city he is looking at??His wife is staying in Punta Cana... But he is staying in Sosua at Hotel Europa!!!! :wink:

gdogg
02-20-2005, 05:55 PM
I guess you guys didn't know...Governor Pataki is an established member of this board. Brooklyn Beas is his handle (Sorry for blowing your cover, sir).
:lol:

BROOKLYN_357
02-21-2005, 02:04 PM
YUP,....that's the end of his marriage

Black Ghost
02-22-2005, 11:55 AM

What if the wife is Down! :twisted:

Tonto4
02-22-2005, 12:50 PM
Proud to be a New Yorker today :D

knotty
02-22-2005, 12:55 PM
even pataki has taste. this will be one of many trips.

BROOKLYN_357
02-22-2005, 03:32 PM

then imma go and try to fuck his wife, lol

Dark Knight
02-22-2005, 07:40 PM
Hey Guttermeat What's up man?I didn't see you guys leave,What happened?Remeber the bank ?

Deniro
02-22-2005, 07:48 PM
it all started with Bernard Kerik. i heard Kerik was like: "yo P, you gotta check out Dominican Republic, and bring the wife so you can compare them on the spot, you know what i mean G." and Pataki was like: "fo sho B. hey, you still got hookups at the INS? i might need to hire a "nanny" :wink: , know what i mean?"

Black Ghost
02-22-2005, 07:59 PM

LMAO....imagine a happy hour with Mrs. Pataki and Sonrijii... :twisted:

BROOKLYN_357
02-22-2005, 10:09 PM

LMAO....imagine a happy hour with Mrs. Pataki and Sonrijii... :twisted:

simply HEAVEN!!!

Tonto4
02-22-2005, 10:56 PM
[/quote]

LMAO....imagine a happy hour with Mrs. Pataki and Sonrijii... :twisted:[/quote]

Is Libby hot or something? I can't remember what she looks like.

fox mulder
02-22-2005, 11:25 PM
Now you guys are really making me laugh! :lol:

BrooklynBeas
02-23-2005, 10:35 AM
I guess you guys didn't know...Governor Pataki is an established member of this board. Brooklyn Beas is his handle (Sorry for blowing your cover, sir).
:lol:

Sorry, you were mislead... I am William Jefferson Clinton... Better know as Bill... I some weed but dont inhale, and get head in the oral office... uhm i mean oval...

Black Ghost
02-23-2005, 03:14 PM
[/quote]

Is Libby hot or something? I can't remember what she looks like.[/quote]

http://www.state.ny.us/governor/

Click on: the first family

the_Jayman
02-23-2005, 04:07 PM
Is Libby hot or something? I can't remember what she looks like.

I'd do her :twisted:

El Drunko
02-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Think she charges 2000p a night? Might be a high end chica that wants 3000

BROOKLYN_357
02-23-2005, 04:47 PM

let's not forget about the salida fee, lol

Black Ghost
02-23-2005, 05:10 PM

let's not forget about the salida fee, lol