PDA

View Full Version : Casa Iraisa Beware

shagashaga
01-24-2010, 04:28 PM
I know I recommended Casa Iraisa a couple years ago, but the things changed radically.

Now Casa Iraisa is a dangerous place for your safety and money, one of my friends had big trouble there.
The girls were extremely pushy, he was angry about it, they raised the price of the girls drink to take advantage of him
Then took all his money and throwed him away showing a gun.

whatever
01-24-2010, 04:30 PM
I know I recommended Casa Iraisa a couple years ago, but the things changed radically.

Now Casa Iraisa is a dangerous place for your safety and money, one of my friends had big trouble there.
The girls were extremely pushy, he was angry about it, they raised the price of the girls drink to take advantage of him

Boca Chica still declining I see...

whatever
01-24-2010, 07:11 PM
Terrible shame really. Last time I was in BC (Dec '08) Casa
Iraisa had the best picks of the litter and was the only
place I would consider to go to in BC anymore. RD$100 for
a Presidente and can't remember the price for a chica but
I paid it and had a great time. There were some lookers on
the Duarte but you had to wade through a ocean of
street hustlers, pickpockets, hardcore putas, over the hill
(35+) fat putas asking for US$100 (ha!), pan handlers,
2,000 street vendors interupting you every 10 seconds,
bums and other lowlife's I don't have words for to find
them. Sosua is heaven in comparison. Fuck BC.

Nick T
08-25-2010, 06:23 PM

I have just returned from 5 days in Boca Chica. Casa Iraisa was the best place I found. The chicas are 5-8s. Most of them live in a casa together and are available through Periastron vacations. So if you want to see their pictures go to that web site and click on Gallery, and then on Current Group. The chicas ask for 2000 pesos, but soon come down to 1500, for short time.

whynotme
08-25-2010, 07:13 PM
I have just returned from 5 days in Boca Chica. Casa Iraisa was the best place I found. The chicas are 5-8s. Most of them live in a casa together and are available through Periastron vacations. So if you want to see their pictures go to that web site and click on Gallery, and then on Current Group. The chicas ask for 2000 pesos, but soon come down to 1500, for short time.
we haven't had any updates from that area in awhile so looking forward to your trip report:D

mikelodge
08-25-2010, 11:37 PM
we haven't had any updates from that area in awhile so looking forward to your trip report:D

I had no problems in BC in March when I visited there and SD with a car even in the total darkness from the airport with very little Spanish. UP the hill from the beach once you get out of the areas with businesses I noticed some little groups on many corners.

I avoided the ones furthur inland from the crest of the hill where I was at Dominican Bay unless I drove at night.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414b9a62721ee52.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414b9a62738faba.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414ba00a3967650.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/160414ba00a3ae26c3.jpg

hughgrection
08-26-2010, 11:30 AM
I have just returned from 5 days in Boca Chica. Casa Iraisa was the best place I found. The chicas are 5-8s. Most of them live in a casa together and are available through Periastron vacations. So if you want to see their pictures go to that web site and click on Gallery, and then on Current Group. The chicas ask for 2000 pesos, but soon come down to 1500, for short time.Compare 41 plus maybe 75 for food and lodging thats 116 x 7 = 812 vs 2600 at periastron with the same chicas
http://www.affordable-adult-vacations.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=41&Itemid=69

TONYTNT40
08-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Compare 41 plus maybe 75 for food and lodging thats 116 x 7 = 812 vs 2600 at periastron with the same chicas
http://www.affordable-adult-vacations.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=41&Itemid=69

these Chicas, remind me of that Elvis Presley song......................."you aint nothin but a hound dog."

vewdew
08-26-2010, 11:42 PM
Not A place for me thats fer sure.

bklyndrguy
08-27-2010, 12:15 AM
thank u all for the info iam going to dr in less than 2 weeks for 3 days and was thinking to go to BC and see what the place is about but i couldnt really find any good info so i decided to go back to sasua now after reading this iam glad for not going

Jimmydr
08-27-2010, 07:26 AM
thank u all for the info iam going to dr in less than 2 weeks for 3 days and was thinking to go to BC and see what the place is about but i couldnt really find any good info so i decided to go back to sasua now after reading this iam glad for not going

Will we get another great report like this one?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=260860

bklyndrguy
08-27-2010, 12:28 PM
Will we get another great report like this one?

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=260860
i can try my best lol if it will be something going on ill report
iam doing 2 trips sept 8-11 and than sept 21-oct 2 so i hope something will be hapening

DropShort
08-28-2010, 03:43 PM
I know Iraisa and her husband personnally. It is a great place. They are very friendly. I have never felt undafe in Boca Chica. The PN and PoliTur are all friends of mine.

hughgrection
08-29-2010, 01:25 AM
these Chicas, remind me of that Elvis Presley song......................."you aint nothin but a hound dog."

WOOF WOOF WOOF:)

hughgrection
09-02-2010, 12:11 PM
I know Iraisa and her husband personnally. It is a great place. They are very friendly. I have never felt undafe in Boca Chica. The PN and PoliTur are all friends of mine.

thats because they provide girls for you carlos baby at AAV:)

miggy99
05-07-2011, 03:48 PM
WQW been there alot over past six months--never had a problem --but my friend said boca chica is dead. Going there just one nite --then onto sosua so i'll report back====thanks for the heads-up---the duarte girls must really be desperate if the sex clubs are getting that way

greydread
05-07-2011, 04:11 PM
The Chicas on the site aren't all that bad but the photographer must have been drunk..

http://periastron-vacations.com/index.php?option=com_phocagallery&view=category&id=18%3Agroup_3&Itemid=73&limitstart=20

Dick Dawson
05-07-2011, 04:31 PM
WQW been there alot over past six months--never had a problem --but my friend said boca chica is dead. Going there just one nite --then onto sosua so i'll report back====thanks for the heads-up---the duarte girls must really be desperate if the sex clubs are getting that way

If you had looked closely, this thread was started over a year ago.

miggy99
05-08-2011, 02:45 PM
If you had looked closely, this thread was started over a year ago.Thanks didn't look that close--anyway i've been to Boca Chica twice this year and no problems at Iresa they treat me great--never pushy i go there sometimes just have a couple of beers==never a problem. The Prices actually went down a little.

tomgueguen
05-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Thanks didn't look that close--anyway i've been to Boca Chica twice this year and no problems at Iresa they treat me great--never pushy i go there sometimes just have a couple of beers==never a problem. The Prices actually went down a little.

What are the prices?

miggy99
05-08-2011, 06:12 PM
What are the prices? Well the beer is still 100 pesos but the girls for 30.00 for 1/2 hour and 50/hr. they will bargain, my friend said its really dead there. I got a nice babe who came to where i stayed for 500 pesos for oral "sin condone". If your going no way you should pay a duarte chica more than 1,500 pesos and thats if she's really nice. Some babes will take 20.00US , Lot of hustlers so be on guard---I can't say it enough--Keep your wits don't get drunk cause then your done.

ElPlomero
05-08-2011, 06:25 PM

So you know them personally and the Politur too.

Why would you tell us that, given that we do not and hobbying is a YMMV situation?

Obviously, if you know them, you would have a better time and not feel unsafe.

As for the rest of us... the poster with more credibility is the one like us who doesn't know them.

2 cents.

whatever
05-08-2011, 07:10 PM
Well the beer is still 100 pesos but the girls for 30.00 for 1/2 hour and 50/hr. they will bargain, my friend said its really dead there. I got a nice babe who came to where i stayed for 500 pesos for oral "sin condone". If your going no way you should pay a duarte chica more than 1,500 pesos and thats if she's really nice. Some babes will take 20.00US , Lot of hustlers so be on guard---I can't say it enough--Keep your wits don't get drunk cause then your done.

Great info. Sounds like there are still deals to be had there. And the
courtyard in Casa Iraisa isn't a bad place to hang out and sip some
beers in the evening compared to Duarte bars/cafes. (You don't get
hassled by street rats.)

miggy99
05-11-2011, 08:05 AM
hassled by street rats.) Tell you the truth===the Colmodo across from the Tour business and Hotel Europa you can get a Presidente Grande for 100 pesos pull up a chair and watch all the babes go by. The brothers who run it are always friendly and those guys at the little portable stand make a hell of a pork sandwich--PAY only 80 pesos for it thats the local price. Also disco beer "Way Overpriced" and German Bar. why pay 150 pesos when you can get 3 at colmodo's . Boat bar by german bar on Duarte Presidente is 100 pesos i don't mind that when i sit at their bar that makes sense -- THERES DEALS ALL OVER BOCA CHICA--friend just told me its dead three days ago--to me that means now way do i pay over 1000 for a girl on Duarte--offer $20 US and i bet you score plenty- Just remember keep your hotel room as bare as possible--and never take two girls back-- your eyes only focus on one object at a time. GOOD LUCK

miggy99
05-11-2011, 08:09 AM
hassled by street rats.) Totally agree --get drunk,act crude --they'll do like any establishment--act respectful no problem---they never are aggressive with me--like i said many times i just ahng have a beer see the prospects and then leave--NEVER NEVER a Problem. Their lifeblood are the Tourists not the locals--think about it.

miggy99
05-11-2011, 08:19 AM
What are the prices? If you want more info about Boca Chica let me know--And for you skeptics i don"t get commissions on any of my recommendations--thats not my game-- i just want to help mongers liked i was helped when i first visited there---The locals are great--First time i went i stayed at Hotel Europa the place sucked but the guys at the front desk were great and honest--never stayed there again but i go see them all the time when i'm there--Rosario and Luciano --very helpful and Jacob--Luciano"s brother. Lots of nice people there.

tomgueguen
05-11-2011, 09:37 PM
If you want more info about Boca Chica let me know--And for you skeptics i don"t get commissions on any of my recommendations--thats not my game-- i just want to help mongers liked i was helped when i first visited there---The locals are great--First time i went i stayed at Hotel Europa the place sucked but the guys at the front desk were great and honest--never stayed there again but i go see them all the time when i'm there--Rosario and Luciano --very helpful and Jacob--Luciano"s brother. Lots of nice people there.

Yes I 'd like more info on Boca Chica because this section of the board is almost dead.

Jimmydr
05-12-2011, 09:41 AM
If you want more info about Boca Chica let me know--And for you skeptics i don"t get commissions on any of my recommendations--thats not my game-- i just want to help mongers liked i was helped when i first visited there---The locals are great--First time i went i stayed at Hotel Europa the place sucked but the guys at the front desk were great and honest--never stayed there again but i go see them all the time when i'm there--Rosario and Luciano --very helpful and Jacob--Luciano"s brother. Lots of nice people there.

If you want to post about Boca Chica, go right ahead. We will take it all in, including favorite restaurants and bars.

MrHappy
05-13-2011, 06:08 PM

Hey, how about jumping over to the Mozart Hotel and let us know what's happening over there.

Maybe get a couple of pics of the place, inside and out, so guys know what it looks like.

hughgrection
05-13-2011, 09:09 PM
So you know them personally and the Politur too.

Why would you tell us that, given that we do not and hobbying is a YMMV situation?

Obviously, if you know them, you would have a better time and not feel unsafe.

As for the rest of us... the poster with more credibility is the one like us who doesn't know them.

2 cents.
This is Carlos who owns this almost 400 a night resort

http://periastron-vacations.com/index.php

lazy_monger
01-20-2012, 02:55 PM
When we go down to Boca Chica my boy uses Iraisa for takeout because he is able to get consistent service for the girls there. The talent is better than what is on the street but that isn't saying much. Quality varies but there is always a few gems. We were there last weekend and talent on Friday was very good. He took one back and had a very good time. I got one on Sunday because I wasn't up for hanging out in Batey. Her face was 9 and her body didn't look as good naked as it did in clothes, I would rate it a 7 naked. She was a solid provider, did whatever I wanted with no complaints and from 1am to around 11am she was game for 3 long sessions until I was spent. Since it was my first time taking out I am not sure what the normal price is, the dude running the place wanted 5000 but I ended up paying 3000 for the night. I went to a couple of other places before Iraisa, at Paradise dude quoted 3800 but was willing to negotiate. Playboy held firm on 5000. I would have given it to the manager, if she was available (insane body) but nothing else there was worth that much.

el toro
01-20-2012, 03:49 PM
When we go down to Boca Chica my boy uses Iraisa for takeout because he is able to get consistent service for the girls there. The talent is better than what is on the street but that isn't saying much. Quality varies but there is always a few gems. We were there last weekend and talent on Friday was very good. He took one back and had a very good time. I got one on Sunday because I wasn't up for hanging out in Batey. Her face was 9 and her body didn't look as good naked as it did in clothes, I would rate it a 7 naked. She was a solid provider, did whatever I wanted with no complaints and from 1am to around 11am she was game for 3 long sessions until I was spent. Since it was my first time taking out I am not sure what the normal price is, the dude running the place wanted 5000 but I ended up paying 3000 for the night. I went to a couple of other places before Iraisa, at Paradise dude quoted 3800 but was willing to negotiate. Playboy held firm on 5000. I would have given it to the manager, if she was available (insane body) but nothing else there was worth that much.

Thanks for the intel. At those casa rates I'll always take my chances on the street, personally speaking.