PDA

View Full Version : NEED UPDATE ON BB'S CHICAS? PLEASE?

yourmomma999
01-25-2010, 02:54 AM
any updates/ photos of current bb lineup? thanks.

blacksultan
01-25-2010, 05:35 AM
I thought you had a novia down there?? Cheating on your novia is just wrong. LOL.

yourmomma999
01-31-2010, 11:47 PM
It is more wrong to be on another guy's dick and make a comment like you did. NO? And I do not know you, how would you know whether I had a novia or ten down there?

\
I thought you had a novia down there?? Cheating on your novia is just wrong. LOL.

Kennilingus
02-01-2010, 01:15 AM
It is more wrong to be on another guy's dick and make a comment like you did. NO? And I do not know you, how would you know whether I had a novia or ten down there?

\

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/114294b667155ecf56.jpg

kevinonthego
02-01-2010, 03:55 PM
somebody need to get laid relax man

blacksultan
02-01-2010, 04:56 PM

\

A little birdie told me. But then again the birdie might be wrong. Hey, do you muthafucka. And I ain't your dick.

yourmomma999
02-02-2010, 02:04 AM
Tell your little birdie to only worry about running his business. I did not say you were my dick, I said you were ON my dick, stop jocking.

Hey Ken in response to your sunshine:

http://www.stickergiant.com/imgs/250/fscrew.gifhttp://www.qualitycondoms.com/media/bowl_of_stupidhttp://www.stickergiant.com/imgs/250/zbs607.gifhttp://www.stickergiant.com/imgs/250/aad333.gifhttp://www.qualitycondoms.com/media/dirty_dicks

shue07
02-02-2010, 05:21 PM
I know that BB's will pick someone up from the airport..... but can you request they bring along one of the ladies to meet ya at the airport for the trip back???? Might sound crazy but would feel great walking out of the airport.

Can you change $$$ before you leave the airport since I will not have a car, or is jenny's actually a short walk from BB.

Patoine1
02-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Can you change $$$ before you leave the airport since I will not have a car, or is jenny's actually a short walk from BB.

Jenny's is a five minute walk from BB's. You can also exchange funds at BB's for slightly less than at Jenny's but it'll still be better than the airport rate.

Ter319
02-02-2010, 10:01 PM
I know that BB's will pick someone up from the airport..... but can you request they bring along one of the ladies to meet ya at the airport for the trip back???? Might sound crazy but would feel great walking out of the airport.

In POP airport as you walk out of customs to where the people wait for the incoming planes and taxi stand, if you go to your left there is a bank there, just pass the crowds. I always found there rates good, better then what you will get at BB's and close to Jennys.

yourmomma999
02-03-2010, 05:26 AM
Jenny's is a five minute walk from BB's. You can also exchange funds at BB's for slightly less than at Jenny's but it'll still be better than the airport rate.

HAve your cabbie take you to Caribe Tours in Sosua at the Charamicos entrance or in PUerto plata en route to Costambar, WHere bb's is located. 36.05 pesos per dollar. If you change $3,000, you will lose $167 or so anywhere else. They will give you 33 I think at Bb's and 34.5 other places.

shadowrun
02-04-2010, 12:29 AM
just came back from BBs. At BBs they were offerring 34-1 whilst Jennys Market was giving 36-1. The airport exchange was a ripoff at 32 or 33-1.

LJDMV
02-04-2010, 05:34 AM
did you get to sosua during your trip?

shadowrun
02-04-2010, 09:19 AM
No but wanted to scope out Constambar as i have never been before. As soon as i walked into the entrance at BBs :eek:! But i will be posting a trip report soon ..... just after i finish feeling sad until i can get back to the D.R.

neww
02-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the info Me and a buddy are going to bb's for the first time thought we would try the north side of the island and heard good things about goin there. We are not new we have been going to TS for years and it's time for a change will post a report when i get back will be there th 18th to the 28th neww

LJDMV
02-04-2010, 07:26 PM
BB keeps getting new girls often. I was there in january and i just saw their new monthly newsletter with photos of some of the girls and they have several new girls since I was there in january. It is still a great place to keep going back to if you want fun, and a variety of women. I Cant wait to get back there again in March.

rookie44
02-04-2010, 08:33 PM
I Cant wait to get back there again in March.

I heard that!:cheesygrin:

eastcoastallstar
02-04-2010, 08:58 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/image.php?u=18138&dateline=1265070347 (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/member.php?u=18138)

Can I see a larger picture of this chick.

runmemphis
02-05-2010, 09:04 AM
The latest Blackbeard newsletter has some fine pics!! Get on their mailing list and get excited!!

maohui
02-10-2010, 06:25 AM

Does BB's charge for lodging in $$$ or pesos? Will BB's shuttle stop at Jenny's if you ask, can you change travelers checks there?

dashadow
02-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Hotel charges are in US Dollars, and best to pay cash to avoid credit card surcharge.

Our BB's driver had no problem stopping at Jenny's to exchange money, not sure if they take Travelers checks, as we exchanged cash 36 to 1, great rate.

Even grabbed a cold Presidente for the trip there.

shadowrun
02-10-2010, 02:58 PM
As far as i know they took American dollars from mw when i checked in but also saw someone pay with travelers check. You can ask your driver to stop at Jennys before you get to BBs but he probably would want a tip as it is not included in the pick up package. Don t know about Jennys taking travelers checks but they get many foriegners coming there and have someone in the back that changes money so they just might.

FnB
02-10-2010, 04:04 PM
As far as i know they took American dollars from mw when i checked in but also saw someone pay with travelers check. You can ask your driver to stop at Jennys before you get to BBs but he probably would want a tip as it is not included in the pick up package. Don t know about Jennys taking travelers checks but they get many foriegners coming there and have someone in the back that changes money so they just might.

I was wondering,when you arrange for BB's for the POP airport pick up, do you pay the driver or is it also billed to you at the departure?

dunedain
02-10-2010, 05:30 PM
I was wondering,when you arrange for BB's for the POP airport pick up, do you pay the driver or is it also billed to you at the departure?

The driver gets paid by BB's when you first get there and go to the front desk. They will take the payment and then give it to him. You can give the driver a tip if you want to before you leave the car, but they always walk you to the front desk first before you pay for the ride. Its (taxi) included in your quoted price by BB's confirmation email. Hope this helps.:smile:

FnB
02-10-2010, 06:52 PM
The driver gets paid by BB's when you first get there and go to the front desk. They will take the payment and then give it to him. You can give the driver a tip if you want to before you leave the car, but they always walk you to the front desk first before you pay for the ride. Its (taxi) included in your quoted price by BB's confirmation email. Hope this helps.:smile:

Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

ralphie1
02-10-2010, 10:09 PM

if bb's arranged your taxi, you will pay that charge , along with the cost of your room x's number of nights upon checkin

also, cabbie will stop at jennys no problem. offer to buy him a beer, coke or water. keep in mind, you are in the dominican. their sense of time is way different than ours

travelers checks are not recommended as many places no longer take them. something else to take note of, there are no atm's in costambar beach. soooooooooooo , if you are planning on drawing cash on a daily basis, forget that

while bb's exchange presently (one week ago) is 34-1 ,. that is still better than the airport. jennys was paying 36.05-1 at that time. we didnt find anybody trading any better than jennys while down there or in sosua

joeybk
02-18-2010, 04:54 PM
this place is on top of my list

thanks too daddy99 n dunedain trip report of BB n la passion ,im more than convinced

dunedain you sound like great company bro thx for the info

lovely lineup

id like to get better aquainted wit rocio,debora,lorena,viari

dunedain
02-18-2010, 08:07 PM
:smile:glad I was able to help joeyb.

If you liked those BB and LP reports, wait till the next one, you ain't seen nothing yet!!!:wink:

joeybk
03-04-2010, 09:42 AM
ive tried subscribing too the BB newsletter ,it says im a member but i hav not recieve any news letters or updates

any help is appreciated

dunedain
03-04-2010, 09:09 PM
If you have not done so already, check your spam mail section, they may be getting stored there or your email is blocking messages from BB's.

If you just signed up then it takes about a month for each newsletter to go out.

joeybk
03-04-2010, 09:30 PM
always appreciated brotha

rookie44
03-05-2010, 07:39 AM
ive tried subscribing too the BB newsletter ,it says im a member but i hav not recieve any news letters or updates

any help is appreciated

If anybody needs a quick fix and can't wait. You can PM me with your email address and I can forward you some of BB's newsletters. I save them as I get them. They come out twice a month. Just got the latest about two days ago.

Just trying to help out,:)

Carlos

joeybk
03-08-2010, 10:49 AM
rookie44

much thanks after seeing som of those past newsletters im more excited that ever too book a trip .im hopin ill get to visit before july