PDA

View Full Version : Freakaccident

moshy2k
02-20-2005, 04:20 PM
Hey Freak,

For some reason my pm's won't go through to you. But it's a done Deal man we will hook up and have a blast.

JDR
02-21-2005, 09:20 PM
Hey Freak,

For some reason my pm's won't go through to you. But it's a done Deal man we will hook up and have a blast.

You joining us?

freakaccident
02-22-2005, 11:05 AM
I can't wait. I was just reading in the restraunts section and my stomach is growling. I read the massage section and now Im sporting wood.

JDR
02-22-2005, 08:08 PM
Is should be a very good time for all. A newbi arrives and immediately has 10 monger buddies to party with. :D

moshy2k
02-22-2005, 09:58 PM
Waiting for the trip day to arrive is PURE TORTURE... And leaving at the end is PURE TORTURE...

gdogg
02-22-2005, 10:06 PM
Waiting for the trip day to arrive is PURE TORTURE... And leaving at the end is PURE TORTURE...

...unless you're going back in less than two months. When I left last time, I wasn't depressed. I knew I'd be back in March. The end of this next trip should be TRULY depressing!
:cry:

fox mulder
02-22-2005, 11:38 PM
It is the one place that I do not mind missing my US bound flight.

freakaccident
02-23-2005, 09:53 AM

Ill probably go home with a pack of smokes and 50 cents. Id be screwed if I missed my flight.

BrooklynBeas
02-23-2005, 10:00 AM

Ill probably go home with a pack of smokes and 50 cents. Id be screwed if I missed my flight.

Dont count on going home with the smokes... The chicas are always grubbin in the clubs or on the streets when they see that u smoke... not only cause they want one but they feel it is an icebreaker and they can start flirting with u.... I will most likely be back in DR sometime between June and August... and 99% sure i will be there the week of Thanksgiving for my B-day party... If anyone wants to meet me Check out your dates for thanksgiving...

freakaccident
02-23-2005, 10:03 AM

Dont count on going home with the smokes... The chicas are always grubbin in the clubs or on the streets when they see that u smoke... not only cause they want one but they feel it is an icebreaker and they can start flirting with u.... I will most likely be back in DR sometime between June and August... and 99% sure i will be there the week of Thanksgiving for my B-day party... If anyone wants to meet me Check out your dates for thanksgiving...

Can you get Menthol smokes down there?

BrooklynBeas
02-23-2005, 10:31 AM
yes... Newports are harder to get but there are a few guys that sell them on the beach... You can get it from the duty free shops at the airport... you can get Marlboro menthol, Palace (no relation to the hotel), and another brand that slips my mind right now in Super Super.... actually i think the other name it Nacional...

freakaccident
02-23-2005, 11:47 AM
yes... Newports are harder to get but there are a few guys that sell them on the beach... You can get it from the duty free shops at the airport... you can get Marlboro menthol, Palace (no relation to the hotel), and another brand that slips my mind right now in Super Super.... actually i think the other name it Nacional...

I normally smoke Marlboro Menthol ULs. In Mexico I smoked lights or full flavor cause the tobbacky tasted lighter. How is it there? Ever seen Marlboro Menthol Lights?

Don Tomas
02-23-2005, 11:54 AM
I normally smoke Marlboro Menthol ULs. In Mexico I smoked lights or full flavor cause the tobbacky tasted lighter. How is it there? Ever seen Marlboro Menthol Lights?

I smoke reds, and I think the tobacco is "lighter" in the DR too.

Some people say the lights are stronger though.

Sorry don't smoke menthols.

freakaccident
02-23-2005, 12:05 PM

I shouldnt be smoking anyway. I made it two days without any and then blew it.

Black Ghost
02-23-2005, 03:17 PM

Call me crazy but i replaced Newports with Maui wowie and I Still save money :shock:

freakaccident
02-23-2005, 04:17 PM

Call me crazy but i replaced Newports with Maui wowie and I Still save money :shock:

Hell no in the DR! Im not gonna be anyones bitch.

Black Ghost
02-23-2005, 05:23 PM

:lol: i mean here in the states.... :lol:

freakaccident
02-25-2005, 09:03 AM

I don't think I could get away with that at work. If I won the lotto Id surely do it for the entertainment factor though. Oh and I take a shit on my bosses desk.

Black Ghost
02-26-2005, 11:00 AM

I don't think I could get away with that at work. If I won the lotto Id surely do it for the entertainment factor though. Oh and I take a shit on my bosses desk.

Why not all you need is a car, listerine packet packs, colonge ,and eye drops...................High all DAY!!!!!! :twisted:

freakaccident
03-08-2005, 10:34 AM

Why not all you need is a car, listerine packet packs, colonge ,and eye drops...................High all DAY!!!!!! :twisted:

Yeah get those mint japanese eye drops. Those Japanese are crazy fuckers.

BrooklynBeas
03-08-2005, 10:40 AM

Lights are definitely stronger then lights in NYC...

Yes i have seen Marlboro Menthol Lights... aprox 385 pesos a carton or $13.75 at a 28 to 1 rate....

freakaccident
03-08-2005, 10:50 AM

Lights are definitely stronger then lights in NYC...

Yes i have seen Marlboro Menthol Lights... aprox 385 pesos a carton or $13.75 at a 28 to 1 rate....

Cool. I wont bring any with me then.

BrooklynBeas
03-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Super Super has them and they have the best rates for Cigs in Sosua overall...

Dark Knight
03-08-2005, 04:55 PM
I usually carry two packs around with me. The local brand for the chicas and the marlboros for me. After a while the chicas wise up and tell me "I can't smoke this crap, give me the marlboros."

Apos
03-08-2005, 05:25 PM
I usually carry two packs around with me. The local brand for the chicas and the marlboros for me. After a while the chicas wise up and tell me "I can't smoke this crap, give me the marlboros."

Tha marlboros are not really that much more a carton, maybe 100 pesos, correct?

freakaccident
03-09-2005, 10:11 AM

Tha marlboros are not really that much more a carton, maybe 100 pesos, correct?

Ill be very happy to pay under $35 for a carton. Reminds me of good ol Mexico. 17.5 pesos for a pack there when they were $4 here.