PDA

View Full Version : Bldg housing club "LUZ MARIA" is for sale.

bachag
07-05-2006, 10:09 AM
Anyone interested in buying Luz Maria´s - let me know. She is asking $175,000 (6,000,000 pesos) (Ha ha). Probably will take less. Has 8 additional bedrooms on 3rd floor needing only wall finishing and tile on floors. Finished rooftop (great view of POP and ocean). Does have great deal of potential for anyone willing to invest in improving property. Opportunity to take part in the future economic and tourist development of POP as the government has committed 300 million (US) for infrastructure and tourist development in the area. (50 percent US financed and 45 percent Canadian financed).
bachagalupe5422@yahoo.com.

Bug Boy
07-05-2006, 10:20 AM
I was looking at a few properties in the POP area, it does have potential but I also was told to expect frequent mob payouts..Care to expand?

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
07-05-2006, 10:21 AM
That property is a piece of crap maybe worth $30,000 at most.

WSJ3
07-05-2006, 06:11 PM
You would probably be able to get more intel from Marco at Rockies...he has many contacts in DR in the real estate arena and can steer you in the right direction.

I was looking at a few properties in the POP area, it does have potential but I also was told to expect frequent mob payouts..Care to expand?

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
07-06-2006, 09:08 AM
You want trouble then buy a whorehoue in DR and get lots of booze to help you forget you ever did that.

bachag
07-06-2006, 11:06 AM
There are no such "mob payouts" as you phrased it. Myth. The most is paying the local cop 100/200 pesos per week to have him look out/be on call if you need him. Only individuals with a vision or who can see potential should inquire. Sorry, but none of you have any idea of what business real estate values are in POP<or what the value of real estate will be when all of the government plans for POP are completed.

MrHappy
07-06-2006, 11:22 AM
Bachag is right on both counts.
To call it mob handouts is pushing it a bit, but you will get visits from local Police, health and gov't officials on a regular basis. How much you give them depends on how savvy you are.
And, the gov't has a LOT of plans for the North Coast, and Puerto Plata in general. All you gotta do is drive around town to appreciate the amount of $$ Leonel is pumping into the infrastructure. It's all over, not just in the touristy areas.