PDA

View Full Version : BB trip - Feb 14 to 21

Ram
02-22-2005, 02:21 PM
Just a short word about BB's.

The hotel is great, very relaxed and low stress. I needed that after a week in Sosua and those 3 hour sleeps. The girls are fantastic and are under complete control, good for a newbie and stressed out vet also.

A typical day was wake in the morning with you favorite girl from the night before, scrape the bone one more time, shower and go for breakfast(if she was a good girl she may eat also). Then go to the beach and walk the entire length and maybe have a dip. Get back to the hotel and hang in the jaccuzi for a bit, drink some beer.
Drink some more beer, gather with the guy's around and trade stories. About 2, the girls start showing, some new faces each day it seems. Spend the next three or four hours trying to decide on your girlfriend for the evening and drinking beer. Or repeat the one from the night before....which can sometimes take you to the next level of gratification, or not...and drinking beer.
Eat dinner, drink more beer. Go out to one of the little bars around, the Karaoke can be very funny. These girls just love to sing, some can and some cant but they put their all into it, they belt it out too. A couple of nights the old guys from town got drunk and had old guy fights, good entertainment.
Go back to the room, pop a v pill and fuck all night long (in my case until I collapse).
Have a beer, sleep.

For you guys that are stressed out at work and need a few days where you dont need to worry about anything, this will float your boat.
Food is good, management is friendly and helpfull (Canadian also :D ), the rooms are nice, big beds, the whole thing is very reasonably priced too.

More later, will comment on The Palace too.
I had a fucking great time, even better than I imagined. I acually got fucked out, never thought that would happen. :twisted:

B_J_Lover
02-22-2005, 03:07 PM
That is some hot shit. I am kicking myself everyday I remain in the states. Sousa and POP just cannot be beat - each has it's own strengths. Got to get to DR and get my regular season on until I get to the Superbowl (Rio de Janeiro)!!

Ram
02-22-2005, 10:56 PM
The night before I was leaving, two of the girls at BB bought me a cake which we shared with the whole bar!
I was a good boy, to get a cake I must have been a really good boy!

I found a place in the world where I could have my cake and eat it too!!!!

el_papi_chew_low
02-23-2005, 12:02 AM
Can't wait till Caribana this summer ... thatz a good place to get some nice easy Canadian puzzy.

DEPUTY DAWG
02-23-2005, 03:01 AM
What where the prices for the in-house chicas???

Ram
02-23-2005, 05:43 AM
Can't wait till Caribana this summer ... thatz a good place to get some nice easy Canadian puzzy.

Ah, you know about Caribana, my favorite time of the summer! All the caribbean girls show in one spot for the day, puzzy everywhere. Not like the DR though, but still hot.

I love those caribbean women, man I love em. :D

the_Jayman
02-23-2005, 09:19 AM
A typical day . . . drink some beer.

Drink some more beer,

Spend the next three or four hours trying to decide on your girlfriend for the evening and drinking beer.

...and drinking beer.

Eat dinner, drink more beer. . .

Go out to one of the little bars around . . .
Have a beer, sleep.

Nice report.

I think I like this guy ! !

freakaccident
02-23-2005, 12:55 PM
I like the amount of beer he drinks!

El Drunko
02-23-2005, 03:50 PM
A typical day . . . drink some beer.

Drink some more beer,

Spend the next three or four hours trying to decide on your girlfriend for the evening and drinking beer.

...and drinking beer.

Eat dinner, drink more beer. . .

Go out to one of the little bars around . . .
Have a beer, sleep.

Nice report.

I think I like this guy ! !

We need to sign this guy up for March. Think I'll crack a beer open and toast to his trip.

Ram
02-23-2005, 04:30 PM
I am Canadian, I had beer in my baby bottle!

Life would be nothing, not worth living without beer!

Nuff said.

:twisted:

El Drunko
02-23-2005, 08:13 PM
as they say....."more than one beer a day , keeps the hang-over away"

Ram
02-23-2005, 08:26 PM
as they say....."more than one beer a day , keeps the hang-over away"

A shot of Brugal helps too

:twisted:

El Drunko
02-23-2005, 09:12 PM
Nothing wrong with a cuba-libre in the morning... Thats the way I get my caffene...Fuck Juan Valdez...I have Brugal

Dick Dawson
02-23-2005, 09:19 PM
Nothing wrong with a cuba-libre in the morning... Thats the way I get my caffene...Fuck Juan Valdez...I have Brugal

Or a screwdriver, right?

Apos
02-23-2005, 09:21 PM

Or a screwdriver, right?

they put caffene in orange juice now? :lol:

El Drunko
02-23-2005, 09:24 PM
There is a story behind the OJ comment. I met Dick at the bar at BB's. It was 7am I ordered a screwdriver to go with my eggs....He was a bit shocked, but I said hell may as well beat the crowd to the bar.

Apos
02-23-2005, 09:26 PM
There is a story behind the OJ comment. I met Dick at the bar at BB's. It was 7am I ordered a screwdriver to go with my eggs....He was a bit shocked, but I said hell may as well beat the crowd to the bar.

i love drinking in the morning, it just makes the rest of the day more ineresting. i don't do it during the week, my boss frowns on it, but I usually start off the weekends with a little something in the java.

Dick Dawson
02-23-2005, 09:31 PM

After the night before and the non stop drinking I saw you do, I really wasn't surprised.

El Drunko
02-23-2005, 09:31 PM
Mine usually frowns on it too.... But I have to admit, there are a few mornings there is just no way Im gonna swallow anything but straight coke....

freakaccident
02-25-2005, 08:11 AM
Mine usually frowns on it too.... But I have to admit, there are a few mornings there is just no way Im gonna swallow anything but straight coke....

I wish I could have a beer for breakfast. Wake the tastebuds up fast!

tampabukkake
02-25-2005, 03:10 PM
Ramesses is a cool guy !!!!!!!!! We happened to meet up one one of our afternoon visits to BB

BB is a well laid out place. The beer was cold and girls MUCHO friendly

Ram
02-25-2005, 04:40 PM
Ramesses is a cool guy !!!!!!!!! We happened to meet up one one of our afternoon visits to BB

BB is a well laid out place. The beer was cold and girls MUCHO friendly

Thanks TB, It wasa blast meeting you too!

I had a fantastic week a BB, it was amazing how friendly those girls were!!! :shock: :D

the_Jayman
02-25-2005, 11:59 PM
AND OOOOOOOOOOO how I LOVE having this Black Beards Section light up for me ! !

what new, who's there ?

is there a must see ?

did anybody take the new boat out fishin yet ? ?

Talk to me Johnny ~

the_Jayman
02-26-2005, 12:01 AM
Sorry - forgot to mention . . 25 days . . . 9 hours till push back :mrgreen:

Ram
02-26-2005, 12:19 AM
AND OOOOOOOOOOO how I LOVE having this Black Beards Section light up for me ! !

what new, who's there ?

is there a must see ?

did anybody take the new boat out fishin yet ? ?

Talk to me Johnny ~

Make sure you hang with Sr. Brugal and his buddy the Presidente!

oh, hit the Karaoke on the beach, good cheap beer and the girls dance their asses off, shows who can really move their hips!!

I did not go on the boat, drinking and boats don't do well with my belly :cry:

Howd you know my name was Johnny :?:

:D

the_Jayman
02-26-2005, 12:34 AM
Howd you know my name was Johnny :?: :D

It's from the movie "Rambo" . . .

"talk to me johhny"

what night and where is the KARIOKEE ? ?

i siing good spanish when I'm drinkin ! !

I hear there is a new biker bar right by Black Beards . . . any info on any thing BB related damn it all . . . 3 weeks from Wednesday ! ! :mrgreen:

really ! ! info needed.

Ram
02-26-2005, 12:40 AM
Howd you know my name was Johnny :?: :D

It's from the movie "Rambo" . . .

"talk to me johhny"

i hear there is a new biker bar right by Black Beards . . . any info on any thing BB related damn it all . . . 3 weeks from Wednesday ! ! :mrgreen:

It is the Harley Davidson bar, just on the corner before you get to the beach. It looks as though it will be a good bar, was not open last week but it looked close to ready, looks as though he is putting money into it.

The only shortfall that BB has it the night life is a bit scarce, I found that most nights guy's would get together and go into PP, Crystals and such.

Lots o chicas to chose from, most hot some not. Asking 1300 ST and 2500 TLN, bit steep.

Coffee is free.
:D

the_Jayman
02-26-2005, 12:49 AM
you didn't answer the Karioke question . . .

when and where near BB ? ?

(ps . . thanks man ! !)

Ram
02-26-2005, 12:56 AM
you didn't answer the Karioke question . . .

when and where near BB ? ?

(ps . . thanks man ! !)

There is one on the beach on Friday night at Pasqual's on the beach(middle) 5 minute walk(look for the bonfire on the beach), or at pizza plus(I think this is the name) on the road into Costambar near the gate. The pizza place is where I saw a fight between to guy's in their 70's, friggin funny!

BTW, try to hook with a chica before about 8 or 9, they tend to disappear after that, I think they go to PP.

Ram
02-26-2005, 01:01 AM
Just ask the girls when and where it is being held, they all love to go and sing...some can sing, but some are awful. If the one you are fucking is awful, cheer her anyway...swallow your pride, they all think they can sing.

:D :twisted:

el_papi_chew_low
02-26-2005, 05:11 AM

Ah, you know about Caribana, my favorite time of the summer! All the caribbean girls show in one spot for the day, puzzy everywhere. Not like the DR though, but still hot.

I love those caribbean women, man I love em. :D

Just some fine Carribean and Canadian women for sure. I always get puzzy there.

vdubman30
03-01-2005, 04:18 PM
Hey Ramesses was that you with the brown kango hat with glasses?!? You were using the computer at Jenny's market!

Ram
03-01-2005, 04:47 PM
Hey Ramesses was that you with the brown kango hat with glasses?!? You were using the computer at Jenny's market!

Not me, No Kango hat :(

Were you in DR from Feb 7th to 21st?

vdubman30
03-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Yeah i was there in and out but you must know who i'm talking about the dude i discribe was there!!