PDA

View Full Version : Palace question.....

freakaccident
02-22-2005, 03:40 PM
Is this place like a college dorm or something? I read these trip reports about chicks just walking in and feeling on ya trying to sell their services. If thats the case my door will be open when Im in the room.

D_W_
02-22-2005, 03:42 PM
Is this place like a college dorm or something? I read these trip reports about chicks just walking in and feeling on ya trying to sell their services. If thats the case my door will be open when Im in the room.

Yes...it very much feels like a frat.

BROOKLYN_357
02-22-2005, 03:45 PM

Yes...it very much feels like a frat.

MOO PSI MOO

Ram
02-22-2005, 03:57 PM

I had a visit from a couple of the girls come and welcome me while I unpacked....which I found kinda nice. It can be like a frat house, lots of guy's around with lots of experience and advice.
Lots of fun!

freakaccident
02-22-2005, 04:01 PM

I had a visit from a couple of the girls come and welcome me while I unpacked....which I found kinda nice. It can be like a frat house, lots of guy's around with lots of experience and advice.
Lots of fun!

I have heard about them unpacking for you. Im gonna just drop my junk off and head straight for Passions. Needs some relaxin after 14 hours of traveling.

Ram
02-22-2005, 04:06 PM

Lots of fun!

I have heard about them unpacking for you. Im gonna just drop my junk off and head straight for Passions. Needs some relaxin after 14 hours of traveling.

I am not sure about your luggage but they will help you with your skin bag!! :shock:

jd_mine
02-22-2005, 05:00 PM
None of the Palace girls have ever come on real strong to me.
Soronji did some weak attempts as did Esther, but is was hardly any serious persuading.....
And they have never entered my room uninvited.
Maybe I'm just a real ugly bastard or, more likely, they think I'm poor! :-)

D_W_
02-22-2005, 05:02 PM
None of the Palace girls have ever come on real strong to me.
Soronji did some weak attempts as did Esther, but is was hardly any serious persuading.....
And they have never entered my room uninvited.
Maybe I'm just a real ugly bastard or, more likely, they think I'm poor! :-)

Me too... But all I had to do was tap their shoulder and off we went.

Actually Estelle, Soronji, Mercedes1 and Naomi were pretty aggressive with me.

Ram
02-22-2005, 05:08 PM
There was no push involved, I just stood at the door, they grabbed my dick said something about papi. Soronji stuck out her bottom lip when I told them to go back to the bar. I went down to get a beer and they all took turns grabbing my dick.
I have never had my dick grabbed so many times on a trip, my little soldier felt really special down there, he stood at attention many times! :twisted:

Dark Knight
02-22-2005, 07:32 PM
Yeah this chica Anna Attacked me first ,with Oneida on Backup!She was all on my dick.

moshy2k
02-22-2005, 09:53 PM
I hear you Ramesses and can relate. I had three chicas trying to pull my dick out to suck it in the corner opposite the room with the swing. I received the welcome wagon when I arrived with 4 chicas grabbing and kissing everything in an attempt to have a HUGE happy hour.

That whole 10 minute experience kinda threw me off balance a bit as it was like a full court press the moment I set foor in The Palace. I headed right out to Passions to help mellow me out from the flight and chica full court press.

the_Jayman
02-22-2005, 10:04 PM
Yeah this chica Anna Attacked me first ,with Oneida on Backup!She was all on my dick.

anna ? ?

ANNA ? ?

ANNA ? ? ?

gdogg
02-22-2005, 10:07 PM
Calm down Jay...it's another Anna. Guys, try not to mention that name too much.
:D

Dark Knight
02-23-2005, 10:47 AM
Yeah this chica is like 5'9 nice body hair dyed reddish.I believe her name is Anna.