PDA

View Full Version : Boca weekend, El Caucho

Macky
02-22-2005, 11:27 PM
Bad news first.

Well guys they have really messed up Boca. Duarte is quite dead at night, only a few ugly chicas with bad attitudes wandering around. The area down by Cosmo's Disco is totally dead, only one bar open and maybe 2 or 3 unnatractive chicas at night. Cosmo's and the bars over there are closed. At night the street has a lot of guys sitting at tables and the only stunner chicas around, except for a few dragons, are ones that are taken.

The good news is that there are still chicas around, it's just that the action is tucked away and more out of sight. I visited a few MP's but was not impressed with the quality. No matter, last year I visited a few and there were some cuties in those places but I got quoted all kinds of crazy prices that made no sense. Still, for MP fans with good negotiating skills perhaps there are some gems out there, I only checked a few MP's. Pink House near Costalunga and another one someplace around.

That wasn't really good news was it? So anyway the good news is that the disco at the Burbujos Hotel is going strong. Too strong, since its the only place left, and by midnight you can hardly move an inch. That packed. There are some gems in there. The ratio is bad, but actually I thought it was a bit better than Cosmo's when it was open, and better than High Caribe in Sosua back in the day. The ratio is always bad anywhere, but there was a good sprinkling of passables and a few stunners. Which is the important thing. We have all been in places that had not as much as a five in sight, you know what I mean. The disco is very small but fun. Walk west from the closed bars down Duarte. 50 peso cover.

The daytime has very few chicas around, that are making themselves available that is, which suprised me as I thought that the action would simply be earlier. Not so. Playa Vista has a few ladies around, and if you are a gregarious type there are some expats to talk to. On Saturday and Sunday there are more people about on the street, so it looks more normal. But nights are dead on the street. Nada.

I tried the Costalunga this trip, room was better than most DR hotels. I did not try the El Candil which is around the block, some guys report that it is much better, can't say, looks very well kept on the outside.

The Costalunga has some chicas around, I saw one or two that were OK. Perhaps a ten minute walk to Duarte. Pink House MP is around the corner, the night I stopped in only three chicas, not anything I wanted. I will check it and a few others again for other faces. Can't say what these people charge, didn't ask, I will check on that also next time around. Last year Boca MP's were quoting me 80 to 100 US. I always walked. Further investigation will ensue, if for nothing more than entertainment, and the improvement of my poor negotiating skills.

Spent a few nights at the Europa, unless Duarte street comes back to life I won't stay there again, too noisy, AC barely worked. The prime location means nothing since Duarte is dead.

So then I went to El Caucho and it was a pleasant surprise. For the same price as the Europa, 40 bucks, you get a nicer room and a nice atmosphere. The room was small but I was quite content. They have larger rooms for 60, but I was happy. Very bright and cheerful which was a nice change from the usual dungeon type DR hotel room. I was leery about how far it was from downtown and the beach but it's actually only a ten minute walk or so. Also, since the Burbujos is 'the place' right now, El Caucho has the best location of all, these days. Looks like a long walk on the map, but it ain't far to downtown and is real close to Burbujos.

Also there is a nice pool, a pool table and some chairs to hang around in right next to the pool, a restaurant with what I thought was good food, not cheap but guess what other places in town want 2 or 3 hundred pesos for a meal and you get crap. So I was happy with the restaurant, and you can eat above it on a large terrace, on the roof. Nice breeze.

There were I believe 4 or 5 hostesses on site. I think they are all cute. One girl is on the chubby side for those who like that. I know I do, but I never got around to it. I was told that it was 1500 for one hour, 3000 overnight. One girl told me it was 2500 overnight, perhaps there is some latitude there. A bit steep. The falling dollar has hit us hard. I was also told that we are free to bring our own, as long as she has ID it is no problem. It should be no problem to get girls at Burbujos for 1000, maximum.

You know I'll go out on a limb here and say that El Caucho reminds me of what BB was like when it was trying to get started. Not a lot of girls, so not a lot of us, so therefore not a lot of girls. The vicious circle. Of course this was my first stay and for all I know the place was much busier in the height of the season and before the big bust. Also the number of girls on site is actually more than there were, on some days, around BB when it was starting out. Anyway I think this place has a lot of potential as a hangout for us. One of the main reasons is the staff. Everyone I mean everyone there is relaxed and friendly. The guests that I met were the same, no exceptions.

So for anyone headed for Boca, it is down but not out, the scene has shifted somewhat, and the main change is that the ever entertaining street scene is gone for now, but it still beats Fort Lauderdale. For some of us the airfare to SDQ just can't be beat, that is the way it is for me, which means more trips to SD and Boca. Updates shall be forthcoming.

Bug Boy
02-22-2005, 11:50 PM
Bad news first.

Well guys they have really messed up Boca. Duarte is quite dead at night, only a few ugly chicas with bad attitudes wandering around. The area down by Cosmo's Disco is totally dead, only one bar open and maybe 2 or 3 unnatractive chicas at night. Cosmo's and the bars over there are closed. At night the street has a lot of guys sitting at tables and the only stunner chicas around, except for a few dragons, are ones that are taken.

The good news is that there are still chicas around, it's just that the action is tucked away and more out of sight. I visited a few MP's but was not impressed with the quality. No matter, last year I visited a few and there were some cuties in those places but I got quoted all kinds of crazy prices that made no sense. Still, for MP fans with good negotiating skills perhaps there are some gems out there, I only checked a few MP's. Pink House near Costalunga and another one someplace around.

That wasn't really good news was it? So anyway the good news is that the disco at the Burbujos Hotel is going strong. Too strong, since its the only place left, and by midnight you can hardly move an inch. That packed. There are some gems in there. The ratio is bad, but actually I thought it was a bit better than Cosmo's when it was open, and better than High Caribe in Sosua back in the day. The ratio is always bad anywhere, but there was a good sprinkling of passables and a few stunners. Which is the important thing. We have all been in places that had not as much as a five in sight, you know what I mean. The disco is very small but fun. Walk west from the closed bars down Duarte. 50 peso cover.

The daytime has very few chicas around, that are making themselves available that is, which suprised me as I thought that the action would simply be earlier. Not so. Playa Vista has a few ladies around, and if you are a gregarious type there are some expats to talk to. On Saturday and Sunday there are more people about on the street, so it looks more normal. But nights are dead on the street. Nada.

I tried the Costalunga this trip, room was better than most DR hotels. I did not try the El Candil which is around the block, some guys report that it is much better, can't say, looks very well kept on the outside.

The Costalunga has some chicas around, I saw one or two that were OK. Perhaps a ten minute walk to Duarte. Pink House MP is around the corner, the night I stopped in only three chicas, not anything I wanted. I will check it and a few others again for other faces. Can't say what these people charge, didn't ask, I will check on that also next time around. Last year Boca MP's were quoting me 80 to 100 US. I always walked. Further investigation will ensue, if for nothing more than entertainment, and the improvement of my poor negotiating skills.

Spent a few nights at the Europa, unless Duarte street comes back to life I won't stay there again, too noisy, AC barely worked. The prime location means nothing since Duarte is dead.

So then I went to El Caucho and it was a pleasant surprise. For the same price as the Europa, 40 bucks, you get a nicer room and a nice atmosphere. The room was small but I was quite content. They have larger rooms for 60, but I was happy. Very bright and cheerful which was a nice change from the usual dungeon type DR hotel room. I was leery about how far it was from downtown and the beach but it's actually only a ten minute walk or so. Also, since the Burbujos is 'the place' right now, El Caucho has the best location of all, these days. Looks like a long walk on the map, but it ain't far to downtown and is real close to Burbujos.

Also there is a nice pool, a pool table and some chairs to hang around in right next to the pool, a restaurant with what I thought was good food, not cheap but guess what other places in town want 2 or 3 hundred pesos for a meal and you get crap. So I was happy with the restaurant, and you can eat above it on a large terrace, on the roof. Nice breeze.

There were I believe 4 or 5 hostesses on site. I think they are all cute. One girl is on the chubby side for those who like that. I know I do, but I never got around to it. I was told that it was 1500 for one hour, 3000 overnight. One girl told me it was 2500 overnight, perhaps there is some latitude there. A bit steep. The falling dollar has hit us hard. I was also told that we are free to bring our own, as long as she has ID it is no problem. It should be no problem to get girls at Burbujos for 1000, maximum.

You know I'll go out on a limb here and say that El Caucho reminds me of what BB was like when it was trying to get started. Not a lot of girls, so not a lot of us, so therefore not a lot of girls. The vicious circle. Of course this was my first stay and for all I know the place was much busier in the height of the season and before the big bust. Also the number of girls on site is actually more than there were, on some days, around BB when it was starting out. Anyway I think this place has a lot of potential as a hangout for us. One of the main reasons is the staff. Everyone I mean everyone there is relaxed and friendly. The guests that I met were the same, no exceptions.

So for anyone headed for Boca, it is down but not out, the scene has shifted somewhat, and the main change is that the ever entertaining street scene is gone for now, but it still beats Fort Lauderdale. For some of us the airfare to SDQ just can't be beat, that is the way it is for me, which means more trips to SD and Boca. Updates shall be forthcoming.Great report! You covered many of places I like to go or had interest in.

Thanks!!!!

8 Days Until I Arrive!!!

-Helpmann

Deniro
02-23-2005, 12:13 AM
thanks for the report.

RearWindow
02-23-2005, 01:06 AM
Excellent Report, albeit a sad one ... :( That disco was rocking on my last trip, but I never took anyone out, always brought a date in with me. I would be interested in knowing if there is a problem with the girls walking with a gringo at nite. If you can't get from the disco to your hotel on foot, motos will drive up the price , and it's either them or nothing.

Macky
02-23-2005, 10:10 PM
I am a bit unsure of the problem of getting the chica back also. Thing is, on this trip my experience with the freelance scene was actually quite limited, hence the lack of info.

One night I gave up, before I discovered the Burbujos, and lo and behold there is a chica that I met last year, absolutely the cutest, who I had the hots for and never got around to her, and she is sitting in the lobby of the Europa. Alas, service was lousy, terrible. And worst of all, I only got her down to 1000, she wanted 1500. I know, not good on my part.

Another one the next night in Burbujos, I offered 1000, she said 1500, I started to walk, and she followed, said OK, and then suddenly her friend shows up out of nowhere, and intervened and started yapping to her, now the chica says we need to go to a short time hotel, she doesn't know where El Caucho is and doesn't want to go there. I was all set until then and I am pissed off because I really really do not like anyone messing with my business and it is a violation of street etiquette big time. A dominican man would probably have slapped the cockblocker, or worse. I started to walk again and Cockblocker grabs my arm, tight. Had to twist free with a bit of force. She was a large and tall chica. So I didn't head home with the chica that I had chosen.

So the point is that I never actually walked a chica home and therefore remain in doubt about it. We have had reports of police arresting girls even when in the company of a tourist.

But once again El Caucho is the place to stay, because at Burbujos Disco you are out of the downtown area already (the cops are hanging out in large numbers around downtown), and El C is even further west, further out, and I had planned on grabbing a moto for the 30 second ride even though it can be walked in 10 minutes. If you are at Burbujos Disco with a chica and staying instead at a hotel towards the town center, like Costalunga or El Candile, both of which are a few blocks northeast of downtown, tell the driver to avoid the downtown area, go a wee bit roundabout. Have him head further west regardless, then a few blocks north on Proyecto to Ave. del Sur, then back east. This will add an extra 60 seconds to the trip. Since you have two people and its at night and you are asking a tiny favor, offer him an outrageous 100 pesos if he does what you want and he drives safe. Two people at night will cost 60 pesos anyway. Don't stay at the Europa or anywhere near ground zero, the downtown. All you guys got maps, yes? ----bocachicabeach.net

There was a cop now and then around the Burbujos Disco, but they were not hassling anyone, including some chicas hanging about on the sidewalk, which suprised me. That was the other day, the way things are going, who knows what will happen the next day. But the other day it was not a problem to take one from Burbujos.

About hotels. Since the Burbujos is a hotel, I suppose a guy could just stay right there. However I have not looked at a room there, don't know if it's OK. I will check it next time, it's on my list.

A few more remarks about El Caucho. One member thought the rooms need a little work. Overall I thought the room was cheery, nicely painted, clean (perhaps the stove could use a cleaning, didn't really care), the bed was typical, big enough not huge, the AC worked well and was quiet, which was a big plus for me, especially the quiet. Some DR hotels have AC which is so noisy it keeps me awake at night. Speaking of quiet, since the rooms are set back away from the road and the office building is in between, when the music by the pool is turned off at night there is little or no road noise, it's quite tranquil. There was no room safe, at least not in my room, if I asked for one improvement that would be the one.

By the way you can ask the staff to help set something up with a chica, or chicas, that are on site, or tell the staff about particular preferences and they can have an outside chica or chicas stop by, I don't know the details of that last option but I could ask if someone wants. I was told there are two girls from outside who will do lesbian action, for an example.

There were not a lot of guests around when I was there but they were all good people, along with the staff, like I said before. I think what would make a stay there memorable is if a bunch of us showed up at once, and have the place buzzing. And throw a party somewhere along the way. Or every night for that matter.

I need a break, I'll be back with a little more. Including a comment on the stupid prices I was offering those freelancers.

Apos
02-23-2005, 10:23 PM
But once again El Caucho is the place to stay

sounds like the location is good. a 10 minute walk is no problem. in sosua it takes that long, atleast, to walk to the beach and i do it every day. :D

http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:faG0Z20XWgkJ:tubes.ominix.com/art/animals/other/white-elephant.jpg

Deniro
02-23-2005, 10:47 PM
great report. since you picked up a chica in the lobby of the Europa did you stay there at all?

ps. the chica you picked up there, she has a long hair, kinda tall and very slim? hangs out with another chubby chica? i've seen here in the lobby a few times, very good looking, but i never hooked up with her. :cry:

Macky
02-23-2005, 10:50 PM
The location is definitely good, especially now that Burbujos is the place. Ten minutes to Burbujos, maybe another 5 minutes to the beach. I walked back and forth multiple times a day, no trouble. Many nights I walked to El C from the Bjos Disco just for a break or to change, and walked back later.

Macky
02-23-2005, 11:52 PM
The first chica that was so cute and that I paid 1000, that was purely the little head thinking for me, I was really hot and ready to go, and also she was one that I regretted not getting to last year. Was suprised to see her at all. Did not see any other familiar faces from last year.

Number two, in the disco, this girl was worth 1000, more actually. Man what a beauty. Huge boobs. Looked about 20. I gave up on that one too easily, should have kept with it, but it was about 3 in the morning and even though she told me OK 1000, she was actually saying OK 1000 but that is small money, even as she was following me. Then the Amazon Cockblocker appears, her amiga, and that was it, I was fed up. Gonna look for her in a few weeks, maybe I can patch it up.

Last year in Sosua the rising dollar did my negotiating for me, I kept offering the same amounts as the peso fell so finally I was paying about 21 bucks in pesos. But the peso was at 44. In a few weeks I will try 800 and see if they let me walk. I should actually try 600, that's 20 bucks these days. Dammit things are messed up. I'll see what happens. If she is an average chica I will risk the insulted scowl.

Each night I was in Boca, I was beginning to get bored and fed up but each night something rescued me, something happened to brighten things up. It is possible to remain entertained, we just have to know where to go. There is a casa on the right just as you go up the hill on Dominguez, a few of the girls looked attractive, my moto driver said it was 1000 and included a room on site. This sounded low. That is on the list also and I will be back (sans moto driver) to ask the proprietors themselves.

There is daytime stuff to do, the four wheeler thing sounds like fun I will be signing up for that. Maybe horseback riding another day. And perhaps the night tour of some of the spots in SD for 60 bucks if I am bored, although I think I will do SD when I stay in SD. Still, it's an option, something different. The same travel agent has a guy who will do a private tour of SD hot spots for 120 bucks total, up to four guys, so two three or four guys could split that cost. Their regular tour was going but I declined when he said it was two couples and they were not going to anyplace scandalous. Forget that. Normally the regular tour is for single guys and goes to some MP's early, about 9 to 10, and some discos and clubs later, until about 3AM--- I will hit it if I can't find someone to split the private tour with. Tried to round someone up on the last trip but no one was interested. I would rather take the private tour so I can go to some of the truly depraved hangouts I have heard about, and that this particular driver knows about. Supposedly. One gets the feeling that they will say whatever you want to hear in order to get us to bite. We'll see.

One small thing, if you are in town and someone is handing out flyers for a strip show, go. The Disco Terraza Cesar had one. Just south of the Europa. Like I said every night had something or someone come to the rescue.

So it isn't like it was, and I hope it comes back, but for those bound for Boca for one reason or another, there are options.

Macky
02-24-2005, 03:27 PM
A note about costs, the fluctuating peso and falling dollar has really screwed up my favorite destination. The 1000 peso thing for freelancers is surely overpaying by a lot, that's about 35 bucks. Shit, last year I was getting girls for 1000 and the peso was at 44. In a few weeks I will try offering 600 to 800 to chicas that are OK but I can live without if need be, and see if they let me walk or not. If they don't go for it I will try to negotiate for more time, instead. If they won't go for that I will walk and keep going, I have a few phone numbers I don't need the freelancers. Maybe some of them need to see some of us walk and keep going.

This might be a time period where I simply stay with one lady the entire time.

Anyway about costs, I noticed that meals are rather expensive, I think the prices are pegged at the 50 to the dollar price. So most meals at 300 pesos more or less is rather a lot for the DR. It won't keep me from going back, it's annoying however. The bar next to the closed Cosmo's Disco had a special, two slices of pizza and a coke for 85 pesos. It actually wasn't bad. Unless you are starved this will do ya. The chinese restaurant also on Duarte is cheap, however it was not as good as last year. Ate there a few times. See if the food looks like its been in the tray a long time before eating. You can mix in some of those cheap meals and splurge otherwise and it sort of averages out.

I was drinking OJ at night believe it or not, but I believe a Presidente in the Burbujos Disco and other places was 70 or so. Playa Vista on the beach is a nice spot to hang in the day. What's the name of the place on the beach that has the girls in the sailor outfits? Isla Bonita I think. Another nice daytime place. Other members have noted that the place should be crowded, its a great location on the beach, cute waitresses, and open at night. It's always quiet, don't know why. Everyone is sitting at tables out on Duarte and right now there ain't a fuckin' thing to see on Duarte at night. If some of you guys are travelling in a group, head for Isla Bonita for a while, especially when it's early and the disco ain't started. I hear the girls are available, never taken one from there.

Almost forgot, the girls at El Caucho sort of appear and disappear during the day, not a problem just thought I would mention it. Sometimes I'd think they all left but then voila. Also I think they have a time in the evening when they dress up and are around with us for a while. Unlike BB where they are more or less around all the time. Not a biggie, just different. I am sure any of them could be asked for if she was not around at the moment.

As high as the chica and some other prices have gotten, oddly the one thing that seems about the same throughout all this currency mess is the price of hotels, perhaps because they are mostly priced in dollars. Almost makes me think the ultimate blasphemy. After all the cautions we have made to the guys about never paying the chicas in dollars, is it possible that we would have been better off after all if paying in dollars had been the custom all along? If it had been, I would be showing up and 20 bucks ST would still be standard for freelancers, and 30 bucks ST at places like BB. When I first went to BB two years ago, the peso was exactly where it is now, but ST was 1000. Maybe we have been wrong, I don't know, too late now.

But to end on a pleasant note, again if headed for Boca, it is still do-able, there is still some fun, I will go back for some weekends and as a side benefit, since I am a south coast guy for the time being, I will make a stay or two in SD and see what that is about. There is still plenty to do and see.

Black Ghost
02-24-2005, 04:27 PM
. After all the cautions we have made to the guys about never paying the chicas in dollars, is it possible that we would have been better off after all if paying in dollars had been the custom all along? If it had been, I would be showing up and 20 bucks ST would still be standard for freelancers, and 30 bucks ST at places like BB. When I first went to BB two years ago, the peso was exactly where it is now, but ST was 1000. Maybe we have been wrong, I don't know, too late now.

Then what would happen is, we'd get those plenty of mongers who in a bid to get the "best" putas would have mongers paying a Benjamine for short time. Thank you for paying in pesos.....Please continue to do so it'll work itself out when we start starving the greedy hoes ......but with the way some guys are, dont know. :roll:

P.S. Great Report....Wonderful Insite in the current situation. :)

Tonto4
02-24-2005, 05:44 PM
Great report Mackey. I'll be going South (BC/SD) in April.

Macky
02-24-2005, 06:26 PM
Deniro

I stayed at the Europa 2 nights, the place is a waste of time, they haven't done much maintanance wise since last year, the AC barely worked, mostly warm air, sounded like a 747, same drill as last year, and another room had a unit where the fan was hitting something metal, it made a racket that echoed through the whole building, the sound came and went, sometimes at 3, 4, 5 in the morning and I got little sleep. If you walk in front of the place you may hear it. Don't hurry, even if it's ten years from now, I'm sure you'll still be able to hear it sometimes. Fucking weird. If I worked there I would fix it myself whether it was my job or not just so I didn't have to listen to it, never mind the guests. How can they stand it? Also on top of that is the blaring music and moto noise from the street day and night.

I used to put up with the Europa because of the location, but now it's actually in a bad location because Duarte is shut down. El Caucho has nice rooms in what I think is the best location, 10 minutes walk from Burbujos Disco. I will stay there just for that, even if I don't take any of the on site chicas at El C. A few chicas I spoke to at the disco did not know where it was, so you may wish to be sure to carry an El C business card. Be able to tell her its at 20 de Diciembre and Proyecto. The moto driver will know where it is, I would use one at that point just to get back to El C in 30 seconds and be done with it.

Staying at the Burbujos itself is an option, I will check it out for the hell of it, but it's in between two busy roads and the disco is open until 4 or 5 according to one guy (I never closed it, around 3 and I am done). So you will hear motos round the clock. I'll be at El C. They shut the music around the pool around midnight and it's nice and peaceful.

Costalunga was OK but there was a huge number of mosquitos in my room. Don't know if they all have that problem. 40 bucks, AC was good. Nothing wrong with it but I like the atmosphere at the El C.

The chica at the Europa was short, a little chubby and had a bubbly personality and cute face. The personality changed when the door closed. No real problems, but she failed her novia interview, since I was considering it.

I apologize to the membership again for those prices I paid or offered, I was off my stride I hadn't been anyplace since August. Still that's a lame excuse because when I went to Sosua last August I was sure the chicas would never, never accept 1000 which was 21 bucks, but not one let me walk.

Macky
02-24-2005, 06:29 PM
Black Ghost

Good point, you are right, we would be hearing 'cien dolares' for una hora.

Deniro
02-24-2005, 07:02 PM
thanks for the report once again. i'm really interested in what's going on in BC so thanks for going into the details. :wink: :wink:

PS. i might know the girl you picked up at hotel Europa. if she's got shorter hair (with red implants), i definitely know her. at first i thought you were with this girl, and she's on my to-do list. 8) :wink:

http://bigtrick.net/photopost/data/598/71chicas4.jpg

Macky
02-24-2005, 07:52 PM
No, that's not the one. The one I had was very short, and had short curly hair as I recall. There was no red in it that I remember. Didn't keep her name or number or anything, she was a clock watcher and rushed.

Black Ghost
02-24-2005, 08:43 PM
Black Ghost

Good point, you are right, we would be hearing 'cien dolares' for una hora.

Could you imagine. :oops:

Macky
02-24-2005, 09:41 PM
They would re-name the country. Republica del Rey.

Macky
02-25-2005, 01:46 PM
I just noticed there is a Hotel Rey in La Vega. My joke was referring to the Hotel del Rey in San Jose, CR. Known as the most overpriced house in the Western hemisphere.

The law of unintended benefits may ensue from the crackdowns, for me at least. Perhaps its time to branch out and explore the country if our traditional haunts are in a down mode. So I am going to read up on other places. There's a lot more to do than drink and chase chicas anyway, I want to see the real DR, I think the present situation will spur me on to do that. My spanish is up to it at this point, if just barely.

Macky
03-17-2005, 12:23 PM
Small update--- El Caucho is supposed to have room safes installed, last week they said next week, so it might already be done by now.

Macky
03-17-2005, 12:41 PM
Also I think that Isla Bonita on the beach, which is open at night, is worth asking about prices. I never see anyone taking one of the girls from there, they wear cute sailor outfits, could be they are overpriced I can't say, didn't ask, was finding what I wanted at Burbujos. At Burbujos I was paying 800 this time, will offer less next time.

The strip show at Terraza Cesar which started at about midnight on Saturdays on my last two trips may be a regular thing, if so, check it out it was entertaining, especially watching the reactions of the girls in the audience to their part of the show. The cover is 100 pesos, less or free if you go earlier, I guess they figure they will make it up in drinks if you go in early. I think this would especially be fun if you bring a chica and she gets chosen for some attention.

continentalmike
03-17-2005, 01:00 PM
Also I think that Isla Bonita on the beach, which is open at night, is worth asking about prices. I never see anyone taking one of the girls from there, they wear cute sailor outfits, could be they are overpriced I can't say, didn't ask, was finding what I wanted at Burbujos. At Burbujos I was paying 800 this time, will offer less next time.

The strip show at Terraza Cesar which started at about midnight on Saturdays on my last two trips may be a regular thing, if so, check it out it was entertaining, especially watching the reactions of the girls in the audience to their part of the show. The cover is 100 pesos, less or free if you go earlier, I guess they figure they will make it up in drinks if you go in early. I think this would especially be fun if you bring a chica and she gets chosen for some attention.

Many, many moons ago I was in BC and took a girl from Isla Bonita... paid US$ 65 for her.. she was entiousastic, athlethic and took it all nite long in all holes... pricey but good..

Macky
03-17-2005, 11:01 PM
Some cuties are there, for sure.

RearWindow
03-17-2005, 11:40 PM
IMHO, the Isla Bonita girls all overprice themselves, and now, even more so. Last year, on a trip, there was one IB girl I wanted in the worst way. But she was quoting me 2000rd for an hour! Wouldn't budge from that price. I saw her a trip later, and same crap. Amazing. She does know she's in DR...si?

prtyr2
03-18-2005, 12:38 AM
I stayed at El Caucho a few days. Boca was dead. I would clarify that walking to the beach is only 10 minutes if you want to head to the are of beach with all the bars etc. If you prefer hanging at the beach on rented chairs and having a guy do beer runs for you etc, the beach is like a block away! I would probably hang out at that end of the beach as I could leave stuff in my room and it is such a short walk back.

I posted some pics of El Caucho on dominicanchicas.com

Definitely the place to hang in Boca. The owners are all cool as shit. Had a great time there.

kammakaze1
03-18-2005, 10:28 AM
hey guys just a quick message..rearwindows former avatar is now an el caucho hostess!
come and get her boys!..while the stock lasts
she is cool about her photo being posted..so expect much more coming soon

http://photobucket.com/albums/y84/kammakaze1/?action=view&current=440Ana_the_bitch.jpg

Bug Boy
03-18-2005, 10:38 AM
Damn' man, I was just there!

When did she start working at El Caucho? I still can't get this girl to stop for me. I was driving in reverse while chatting with her on Juan Baptiste Vicini last week and the girl still kept on walking.

She told me that I was going to get her busted by the politur or something, I am going on 7 months now!!!

Give a guy a break. :(

-Helpmann

hey guys just a quick message..rearwindows former avatar is now an el caucho hostess!
come and get her boys!..while the stock lasts
she is cool about her photo being posted..so expect much more coming soon

http://photobucket.com/albums/y84/kammakaze1/?action=view&current=440Ana_the_bitch.jpg

kammakaze1
03-18-2005, 10:42 AM
hey helpmann..

i read your post on her a while back...i knew you would be the first to reply!...no worrys man she is here at the el caucho now and hopefully by the time you get back...dont worry i'll get her number for you if she leaves...but she is doing very well here...

kammakaze1
03-18-2005, 10:44 AM
the funny thing is helpmann.. after i met you at the hotel..i can say that 5 mins after you left she came looking for a job!

Bug Boy
03-18-2005, 11:41 AM
the funny thing is helpmann.. after i met you at the hotel..i can say that 5 mins after you left she came looking for a job!QUESTION?

What's the interview process like for a girl like Ana? :lol:

-Helpmann

kammakaze1
03-18-2005, 11:44 AM
Interview?
her sweater puppets did all the talking!

Bug Boy
03-18-2005, 11:52 AM
Interview?
her sweater puppets did all the talking!I hope you had a chance to play with her puppets, before, after, and during the interview. :lol:

-Helpmann

Macky
03-18-2005, 09:31 PM
I should mention that I stayed at El Caucho again. Again I liked it. And this time I actually timed the walk to Burbujos, it was ten minutes. If you light a smoke, a 100, at the gate as you leave you will be tossing it at the Burbujos. Not far. And maybe another minute or two to the town center at Duarte.

From now on I will take a moto if I am taking a chica back to El Caucho, we walked it --but on a hot night I will save the chica that effort. We are talking a 30 second moto ride. This slight distance is an advantage rather than an impediment, for me at least, because that small distance is just enough to place me in a quieter environment. Back in my Europa days, before the crackdown, that damn Europa was plagued by a constant din from the street and I mean 24/7. It was like the motos and the bars were outside my door in the hallway.

Anyway once again the staff at El Caucho was helpful in every way same as last time, this place is very laid back and has everything you could want.