PDA

View Full Version : MANGU - New Disco in Playa Dorado

Mister NYC
02-23-2005, 03:57 PM
Anyone ever been there? it's fairly new. It costs 150 pesos to get in but you get a ticket for a "free" local drink like a presidente or a cuba libre, etc. Pretty bartenders and a lot of the crystals chics frequent the place hoping to get a tourist ...and lots of other approachable talent as well. There's even a fire show where some dude is juggling bottles lit on fire and he takes a sip and spits out like a bitch. It's a little bigger than Latino and smaller than Classico.

TG37
02-23-2005, 06:19 PM
ya i checked it out a few weeks ago . Had a blast the bartenders are so hot!!!! It was first trip so not much to compare it to though!! :D

psriches
02-23-2005, 07:27 PM
ya i checked it out a few weeks ago . Had a blast the bartenders are so hot!!!! It was first trip so not much to compare it to though!! :DDid anybody take a chica out of there? Prices???

domfan
02-24-2005, 08:13 AM
there was a shooting there 2 weeks ago: a military wanted to dance with a girl who was there with her novio (all dominicans). she said no, so he grabbed her. the novio stood up and pushed the offender, this one draw his gun and shot, the girl was badly injured. assholes let people with guns into a disco!!!!
at crazy moon, there is now very strict scan check, NOBODY enters armed, after having a bad shooting a year ago. policeman shot a dominican in the toilet, straybullet hit a canadian in the kidney badly, almost died.

Mister NYC
02-24-2005, 11:39 AM
That machismo shit can get out of hand. It seams like every club in DR has had a problem with some sort of violence, but we could find this anywhere..but just different degrees of it.

Play safe and always be aware of your surroundings!

quentin
02-24-2005, 01:25 PM
here was a shooting there 2 weeks ago: a military wanted to dance with a girl who was there with her novio (all dominicans). she said no, so he grabbed her. the novio stood up and pushed the offender, this one draw his gun and shot, the girl was badly injured. assholes let people with guns into a disco!!!!
at crazy moon, there is now very strict scan check, NOBODY enters armed, after having a bad shooting a year ago. policeman shot a dominican in the toilet, straybullet hit a canadian in the kidney badly, almost died

I don't understand why the security at all thes discos let this happen.When I was in Sosua in January there were also fightings or robberies commited in D' Clasicos and nearly every night.Why don' t they try to eliminate the garbage of these places ? What is their intention ? All this scares the tourists and if the tourists are scared they won't be going out any more and the pussy will disappear.It 's the same with the motoconchos men waiting outside the discos they can be sometimes so agressive they are shouting and yelling at each other.I suggest everybody to take the most quiet ones and to find chicas with no dominican novio.

Don Tomas
02-24-2005, 01:27 PM
I suggest everybody to take the most quiet ones and to find chicas with no dominican novio.

They all got novios...

BrooklynBeas
02-24-2005, 02:43 PM
I suggest everybody to take the most quiet ones and to find chicas with no dominican novio.

They all got novios...

and most have chulos

BROOKLYN_357
02-24-2005, 05:42 PM
AGAIN FELLAS....PRICES AND PICS, PRICES AND PICS

Mister NYC
02-25-2005, 06:29 PM
AGAIN FELLAS....PRICES AND PICS, PRICES AND PICS

Prices can range from 1,000 pesos on up...as high as 3,000 pesos for one night. Pics? Not yet.

Yeah, most do have novios and some whore it up even if they have it all in DR....luxury car, big ass house, maid, etc.

David Smash
03-05-2005, 03:13 PM
Stupid question...what is the difference btw a chulo and a novio. I thought a chulo was a Boyfriend and a novia was a fiance.

JDR4
03-05-2005, 03:18 PM
Stupid question...what is the difference btw a chulo and a novio. I thought a chulo was a Boyfriend and a novia was a fiance.

A chulo is a pimp.

Gutter Meat
03-07-2005, 04:19 AM
Was there last week, it's in the Jack tar villiage resort. Nice talent.