PDA

View Full Version : looking for wingmen or hang out partners for Feb 12-18, 2010

I give nothing to I.S.O.C.
01-30-2010, 05:32 AM
Im a 29 year old male from Atlanta (first timer) my interest are women excursiona, and a good time, looking for some cool fellas to hang out with while I am there

Fordtech
01-30-2010, 06:10 AM
I would of loved to join you but I leave the day before you arrive. I am sure you will have a great time. :)

mikelodge
01-30-2010, 10:25 AM
Im a 29 year old male from Atlanta (first timer) my interest are women excursiona, and a good time, looking for some cool fellas to hang out with while I am there

I will be there before you and through all of your days and beyond. I don't look for wingmen since I like to do my own thing but I do enjoy meeting people and depending on the people hang out with some.

We can have a beer and maybe I can help you with a few tips. Being new I recommend you visit Passions. I go there pretty much every day when I am in town even if it is just to have a couple of beers and chat with the girls.

Where are you staying? Do you rent a car or are you getting a taxi or hotel pickup to Sosua or what? Feel free to PM me if you have any questions you don't want to post. I will be happy to answer them for you.

Most people were very helpful to me before my first trips and that's a great part about being on here. :iconTU:

mikelodge
01-30-2010, 10:30 AM
I would of loved to join you but I leave the day before you arrive. I am sure you will have a great time. :)

I will email you about having a beer I get in on the 8th.
I have had several people tell me they are going to be there I think I need to start making a list. Maybe I will start a thread so we can all get together as a group. :iconTU:

Summit
01-30-2010, 03:51 PM
I`m getting into Sosua on the 11th, and will be there for 4 weeks, I`d love to get together for a beer or two. My second visit, and I`m looking at finding out if I want to spend all my winters in Sosua, so figure 4 weeks is long enough to find out.

Apos
01-30-2010, 06:11 PM
Great idea!
I will email you about having a beer I get in on the 8th.
I have had several people tell me they are going to be there I think I need to start making a list. Maybe I will start a thread so we can all get together as a group. :iconTU:

Apos
01-30-2010, 06:14 PM
Generous offer.

Please post your questions even if you're shy but do try searching for answers first...most of them will magically apear. :D
I will be there before you and through all of your days and beyond. I don't look for wingmen since I like to do my own thing but I do enjoy meeting people and depending on the people hang out with some.

We can have a beer and maybe I can help you with a few tips. Being new I recommend you visit Passions. I go there pretty much every day when I am in town even if it is just to have a couple of beers and chat with the girls.

Where are you staying? Do you rent a car or are you getting a taxi or hotel pickup to Sosua or what? Feel free to PM me if you have any questions you don't want to post. I will be happy to answer them for you.

Most people were very helpful to me before my first trips and that's a great part about being on here. :iconTU:Let me know if I can help, I'd be happy to assist if you wish.

Corrado
01-31-2010, 04:51 PM

Cool, I will be around when you arrive. shoot me a PM.

milone
01-31-2010, 07:36 PM
I will be in BB on the 12th and 13th and in Sosua on the 14th, 15th and 16th, pm me as its my first time and looking to meet fellow travelers.

mikelodge
01-31-2010, 08:57 PM
I will be in BB on the 12th and 13th and in Sosua on the 14th, 15th and 16th, pm me as its my first time and looking to meet fellow travelers.

I could put together a spreadsheet and find a day or two where the most of us overlap and we can plan on meeting up for a couple of drinks then if some want to go to a BBQ I know where that is like at D's if he is open or Black Box if it was the All U Can Eat night.

Stay tuned Same Bat Time Same Bat Channel :rofl:

milone
01-31-2010, 09:10 PM
sounds like a plan :iconTU:

I could put together a spreadsheet and find a day or two where the most of us overlap and we can plan on meeting up for a couple of drinks then if some want to go to a BBQ I know where that is like at D's if he is open or Black Box if it was the All U Can Eat night.

Stay tuned Same Bat Time Same Bat Channel :rofl: