PDA

View Full Version : Gotta get this car wash thing cleared up!

Ram
02-26-2005, 12:32 AM
I have never gone to these car washes in the DR, what is the deal?

Another dumb question :D

the_Jayman
02-26-2005, 12:38 AM
not a dumb question at all . . .

I've been reading about them for 2 years and I've never been ?

:?:

Ram
02-26-2005, 12:41 AM
not a dumb question at all . . .

I've been reading about them for 2 years and I've never been ?

:?:

I wonder if you even need a car?

:D

the_Jayman
02-26-2005, 12:50 AM
No I read that . . .

you don't need a car but you can rent one if you want . . .

never been !

Dark Knight
02-26-2005, 06:35 AM
Just jump on the back of a motoconcho and say Car Wash. Use to be on Sunday nights, the place would be packed. Later, SB

JDR
02-26-2005, 07:45 AM
There are a few in Puerto Plata. They are massive hang outs.

domfan
02-26-2005, 08:08 AM
hey, some wash even cars!!!!!!

JDR
02-26-2005, 08:09 AM
hey, some wash even cars!!!!!!

It will be on the route. I will get to it by years end.

jd_mine
02-26-2005, 12:05 PM
I've only been to the car washes when there was either a concert or or disco. Never during the day.......Wait! That's not true! I've been once during the day but it was dead! Was the only customer there.
Thye're supposed to be fun though.....

Don Tomas
03-08-2005, 05:36 AM
I've only been to the car washes when there was either a concert or or disco. Never during the day.......Wait! That's not true! I've been once during the day but it was dead! Was the only customer there.

In Santiago, car washes are one of the main sources of chicas P4P during the daytime, of course if known you can go to Ilusions/Pasions and grab a girl who lives there.

BrooklynBeas
03-08-2005, 09:10 AM

In Santiago, car washes are one of the main sources of chicas P4P during the daytime, of course if known you can go to Ilusions/Pasions and grab a girl who lives there.

I thought those girls at the car washes dont or arent allowed to leave until later when the place closes... i know i have heard that from someone... that they only try to milk the guys to buy more and more drinks...

el_papi_chew_low
03-08-2005, 09:20 AM

I thought those girls at the car washes dont or arent allowed to leave until later when the place closes... i know i have heard that from someone... that they only try to milk the guys to buy more and more drinks...

I've pulled babes out of car washes in Santiago. I think most don't want to leave during the day because that is where the money is at, but it can happen if the circumstances are right. I've always had to wait until they got off though because I never approach a babe like I'm going to give them money so my time wasn't a priority to them. Didn't matter to me though cause the free booty was the same at 2:00 am in the morning as it would have been to pay for pussy earlier. The one thing I don't like about car wash babes though is that when they do come over after work, they sometimes reek of Brugal and even a shower and mouthwash sometimes doesn't fully do the trick. Other than that, its all good.

El Drunko
03-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Ive been to a couple of carwashes, you can take girls out anytime ya want, thats why they are there, to try to make a few bucks.

Its just a local thing, people hang out at them and drink while listening to music so load it cracks your beer bottle

freakaccident
04-14-2005, 03:56 PM

I've pulled babes out of car washes in Santiago. I think most don't want to leave during the day because that is where the money is at, but it can happen if the circumstances are right. I've always had to wait until they got off though because I never approach a babe like I'm going to give them money so my time wasn't a priority to them. Didn't matter to me though cause the free booty was the same at 2:00 am in the morning as it would have been to pay for pussy earlier. The one thing I don't like about car wash babes though is that when they do come over after work, they sometimes reek of Brugal and even a shower and mouthwash sometimes doesn't fully do the trick. Other than that, its all good.

MMMmmmmm.. dirty sluts!!! :twisted:

continentalmike
04-15-2005, 01:34 AM

Agreed.. we had some fun hanging out at one..

gdogg
04-16-2005, 09:13 AM
They are also the sites of some great concerts...right, C-Mike?
:wink:

Every one I've passed in Sosua and Puerto Plata have plenty of chicas hanging around.

continentalmike
04-16-2005, 09:15 AM
They are also the sites of some great concerts...right, C-Mike?
:wink:

Every one I've passed in Sosua and Puerto Plata have plenty of chicas hanging around.

right on my man.. did DT tell you the story about how we fucked up three girls in a Santiago carwash yet?

gdogg
04-16-2005, 09:17 AM
No, he hasn't told me that one yet! Sounds like another good one that I can't wait to hear!
:twisted: