PDA

View Full Version : O'hare to POP

RickRock
02-27-2005, 11:59 AM
Chicago O'hare to Puerta Plata for $337RT. Fares must be purchased by March 2, 2005 and are valid for travel until June 13, 2005 on American Airlines.

dapanz1

psriches
02-27-2005, 12:44 PM
Go For It!!!!

BROOKLYN_357
02-27-2005, 07:03 PM
sounds like a good fare for the chi-town people

RickRock
02-27-2005, 07:23 PM
It is an awesome fare. I just paid $750 for O'hare to Santiago. It wasn't all on one airline either. I had AA from Chicago to San Juan, PR and then Caribbean Sun from San Juan, PR to Santiago. General pain in the ass. I'm thinking of retiring from the Costa Rica scene and doing more Dominican trips. I'm really more into the total package. In DR you have beer, babes AND beaches.

dapanz1

BROOKLYN_357
02-27-2005, 07:24 PM
It is an awesome fare. I just paid $750 for O'hare to Santiago. It wasn't all on one airline either. I had AA from Chicago to San Juan, PR and then Caribbean Sun from San Juan, PR to Santiago. General pain in the ass. I'm thinking of retiring from the Costa Rica scene and doing more Dominican trips. I'm really more into the total package. In DR you have beer, babes AND beaches.

dapanz1

i'm going to be hitting you up with questions about costa rica...i've been on that other site just lurking...what airlines go there??

RickRock
02-27-2005, 07:28 PM
Brooklyn, all the major airlines fly there. I travel mostly on AA and Delta. But, great flights can be found on Continental. I have also travelled on Taca. Taca has a real interesting flight schedule for Costa Rica. PM me with any questions you might have about Costa Rica. What is your screen name on the other site?

dapanz1

BROOKLYN_357
02-27-2005, 07:30 PM
Brooklyn, all the major airlines fly there. I travel mostly on AA and Delta. But, great flights can be found on Continental. I have also travelled on Taca. Taca has a real interesting flight schedule for Costa Rica. PM me with any questions you might have about Costa Rica. What is your screen name on the other site?

dapanz1

it's the same....BROOKLYN357 ...that's usually my name on everything

RickRock
02-27-2005, 07:34 PM
Feel free to PM me with any questions about Costa Rica. If you ask a question that seems elementary, those guys will give you a smart ass answer. You know the one: Do your homework and research the board before asking questions..blah, blah, blah.

I used to feel the same way about newbies. But, since I am a newbie to the Dominican, I understand how the newbies to Costa Rica feel. Lots of questions going into a new country.

Also, forgot one airline. US Airways and United have some really good flights from your part of the country.

dapanz1

BROOKLYN_357
02-27-2005, 07:36 PM
Feel free to PM me with any questions about Costa Rica. If you ask a question that seems elementary, those guys will give you a smart ass answer. You know the one: Do your homework and research the board before asking questions..blah, blah, blah.

I used to feel the same way about newbies. But, since I am a newbie to the Dominican, I understand how the newbies to Costa Rica feel. Lots of questions going into a new country.

Also, forgot one airline. US Airways and United have some really good flights from your part of the country.

dapanz1

ok cool...yeah i know about asking those basic questions, that's why i'm going to lurk and just read for awhile first, just to see what others have experienced and then i'll pm you with things i may be confused about

Apos
02-27-2005, 07:37 PM

dapanz1

ok cool...yeah i know about asking those basic questions, that's why i'm going to lurk and just read for awhile first, just to see what others have experienced and then i'll pm you with things i may be confused about

with 448 posts you are NOT a lurker! where else have you played?

BROOKLYN_357
02-27-2005, 07:39 PM

dapanz1

apostroph...i meant i'm a lurker now in the costarica group

with 448 posts you are NOT a lurker! where else have you played?

RickRock
02-27-2005, 07:40 PM
Apostrophe, I was referring to Brooklyn. If he posts the elementary questions over on the Costa Rica board he'll get the 3rd degree for not doing homework. I have played in US, Costa Rica, Mexico and Canada.

dapanz1

BROOKLYN_357
02-27-2005, 07:41 PM
Apostrophe, I was referring to Brooklyn. If he posts the elementary questions over on the Costa Rica board he'll get the 3rd degree for not doing homework. I have played in US, Costa Rica, Mexico and Canada.

dapanz1

mexico??...what's the site to the one in mexico...i know my friend went there when i was stationed in texas and he said the women were STUNNING and for only 15 and 20 us dollars

Apos
02-27-2005, 07:42 PM

dapanz1

Thanks dapanz1. good to know.

I was actually responding to him, reponding to you but i may have a question or 2 for you on CR.

BROOKLYN_357
02-27-2005, 07:42 PM

dapanz1

I was actually responding to him, reponding to you but i may have a question or 2 for you on CR.

hahahahaha

RickRock
02-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Apostrophe...fire away, amigo.

dapanz1

Apos
02-27-2005, 07:45 PM

dapanz1

hahahahaha

Brooklyn357

where else do you monger?

BROOKLYN_357
02-27-2005, 07:47 PM

dapanz1

hahahahaha

well i'm "trying" to monger in the costa rica site...wsg and wsa...i'm still a little cherry, but with you'll help i'm getting more notches on my belts

Brooklyn357

where else do you monger?

WSJ3
02-28-2005, 09:15 AM
Chicago O'hare to Puerta Plata for $337RT. Fares must be purchased by March 2, 2005 and are valid for travel until June 13, 2005 on American Airlines.

dapanz1

You got a better price than I did from JFK to POP.

RearWindow
02-28-2005, 09:39 AM

dapanz1

mexico??...what's the site to the one in mexico...i know my friend went there when i was stationed in texas and he said the women were STUNNING and for only 15 and 20 us dollars Your friend is right about mexicanas.They ARE STUNNING. His prices are a bit low now.MP's can be done for about $30 an hour, and those girls can be knockouts. I did find an absolutely gorgeous SW in Juarez..$20 completo at a $5 hotel. :D For info, the only site with broad Mexico info is WSG. :(

el_papi_chew_low
02-28-2005, 01:21 PM

dapanz1

mexico??...what's the site to the one in mexico...i know my friend went there when i was stationed in texas and he said the women were STUNNING and for only 15 and 20 us dollars Your friend is right about mexicanas.They ARE STUNNING. His prices are a bit low now.MP's can be done for about $30 an hour, and those girls can be knockouts. I did find an absolutely gorgeous SW in Juarez..$20 completo at a $5 hotel. :D For info, the only site with broad Mexico info is WSG. :(

Mexico has some fine women. I went to Cancun with a buddy 3 years strr8. He would fuck all the foreign babes from places like Germany, but I would go down to El Centro and scoop up the Mexicanas. Latinas all over the world are beautiful and passionate.

RickRock
02-28-2005, 01:45 PM
Love dem Mexican mamis. To me, they are the most beautiful of the Central American/Caribbean women. I have heard that the girls in Colombia and Rio are even hotter. Wow, how could that be??

dapanz1

RickRock
02-28-2005, 01:48 PM
BTW..someone asked about the site for Mexico. TJamigos.com. Obviously, this site caters more to Tijuana but has info about other spots in Mexico as well.

dapanz1

BROOKLYN_357
02-28-2005, 02:41 PM
damn...so much mongering, so little time, lol

RearWindow
02-28-2005, 03:32 PM
damn...so much mongering, so little time, lol So very true!!! Dapanz1..thanks for the site refer. I'll check it out.