PDA

View Full Version : Free upgrade on Delta

Fordtech
02-02-2010, 05:27 PM
I just received a e-mail from Delta that my flight to ATL and POP were both upgraded for free to first class. Nice :)

joeysterr
02-02-2010, 05:33 PM
I just received a e-mail from Delta that my flight to ATL and POP were both upgraded for free to first class. Nice :)

:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

Just like that? What was the reason??

Fordtech
02-02-2010, 05:45 PM
I am a Elite flyer so sometimes get free upgrades. I wonder if with first class ticket I get to go into the lounge? Would be nice for return trip because have 4 hour layover in Atlanta.

Jimmydr
02-02-2010, 05:47 PM
I wonder if with first class ticket I get to go into the lounge? Would be nice for return trip because have 4 hour layover in Atlanta.

With American it does.

mikelodge
02-02-2010, 06:16 PM
I am a Elite flyer so sometimes get free upgrades. I wonder if with first class ticket I get to go into the lounge? Would be nice for return trip because have 4 hour layover in Atlanta.

Sorry Dude not on Delta I have Gold Elite and will be Platinum Elite before winters over but they don't do it because they have the Free Bar/Booze unlike some other airlines that charge for the booze.

If you need a link I will get it for you but you should have gotten an email about this ( The normal day pass to SkyClubs is $45 a day but right now at least thru this month they are doing a Promo for $25) which is a no brainer since out at a bar in the airport that will buy you just over 2 drinks.

You have my email if you need the link

Fordtech
02-10-2010, 07:43 AM
Well once again received a e-mail this morning from Delta, free upgrades for my flights tomorrow back home. Now hope the snow in the north east doesn't mess with my flight out of Atlanta.

gdogg
02-10-2010, 02:52 PM
You'll be fine. It may be cold, but no talk of snow in Atlanta until Friday.