PDA

View Full Version : vdubman trip report 2/17-2/24/05

vdubman30
02-28-2005, 10:53 AM
This being my 9th trip to DR. This is my first ever posted report!!
JFK 9am 1130 flight to STI flight tuned out to be delayed 2 hours shit that sucks.. Iwanted to get there at desent time to enjoy the day.. The plane boards at 145p oh well there goes the day.. Finally plane touches down Cibao Int'l 6pm aint that a bitch!! The light traveler that i'm breeze through immigrations and out through those door without any handouts.. My novia, really my ex-novia, no accually my baby mama picked me up!! She was looking so good (the hornyness in me).. I havent seen her since thanksgiving week-end the last time i was here!! So we are off PP got to the apartment settled in and already got two tall presidents in me from the drive and ready to stick my baby mama with the thought of her hidden agenda in the back of my mind now that i'm here!! Little that she knows that i have my own agenda :twisted: :twisted:

TO BE CONTINUE:

vdubman30
02-28-2005, 12:22 PM
The following morning i get up about 9am.. Nothing better than sex in the morning but this girl didnt wanna after last nit escapade..She said she needed some rest so i gave her the benefit of the doubt.. so i get up out of bed her sister is up so i figure she going to work.. So i'm talking to her on the balcony about the weather it cloudy and quite cool and like always no power.. She was doing a lot of talking and i'm just looking at her tight ass shorts that she was wearing you could see her camel toe.. yeah she had a nice phat monkee!! :D I asked her if she was going to work she said no but she was going to an interview today at the bank.. Iwished her luck as she went into the bathroom.. I'm hungry so i to the frig to see what i can put together.. Shit this is worst than my frig back home not even the half empty ketchup bottle is in here!! So took a quick shower got dress went out to exchange house 28.50 to 1 ohh yeah big dollars!! Went to the supermarket got about 2000 peso in grocery and didnt look like much either.. Got back to the apartment woke up this chick told that i' m hungry cook something up for me please.. Told her i will be back in minute.. Headed to BLACKBEARDS to see couple friends that i known for couple years from WSA were staying there!!

TO BE CONTINUED

ilikenyacional
02-28-2005, 06:20 PM
Good to see a different trip report.

I want to read more ! Tell us everything. Where is the apt. in Puerto Plata, how much, how is the scene dowtown, best clubs, etc....

I think I would like to stay in Puerto Plata next time. Going at the beach daily with publico and then enjoying the nights in the city. After 3 trips in Sosua, I'm tired of the same faces and attitudes.

Thank you Dubman.

BROOKLYN_357
02-28-2005, 08:18 PM
patiently waiting.....any pics to show??

gdogg
02-28-2005, 08:43 PM
It's interesting seeing a Puerto Plata report. Thanks...and keep it coming, there's more that I need to learn!

Black Ghost
02-28-2005, 09:05 PM
This being my 9th trip to DR. This is my first ever posted report!!
JFK 9am 1130 flight to STI flight tuned out to be delayed 2 hours shit that sucks.. Iwanted to get there at desent time to enjoy the day.. The plane boards at 145p oh well there goes the day.. Finally plane touches down Cibao Int'l 6pm aint that a bitch!! The light traveler that i'm breeze through immigrations and out through those door without any handouts.. My novia, really my ex-novia, no accually my baby mama picked me up!! She was looking so good (the hornyness in me).. I havent seen her since thanksgiving week-end the last time i was here!! So we are off PP got to the apartment settled in and already got two tall presidents in me from the drive and ready to stick my baby mama with the thought of her hidden agenda in the back of my mind now that i'm here!! Little that she knows that i have my own agenda :twisted: :twisted:

TO BE CONTINUE:

Awww man that was a tease :? thanx :D waiting................

the_Jayman
02-28-2005, 10:11 PM
Yeah I'm lovin this thread too . . .

The "Sosua Crack Down" . . . is it as prevalent in POP and at Black Beards ?

Cosumbar in general, is the paranoia level like what I seem to be reading about in Sosua ?

28.5 to 1 - guess I'll have to take it. You can't find anybody on the street giving 48 or 49 to 1 ? (j/k)

Thanks for chekin in with us and getting us thru this snow storm. Standing by for moe updates ! !

BrooklynBeas
03-01-2005, 08:28 AM
After 3 trips in Sosua, I'm tired of the same faces and attitudes.

Thank you Dubman.

This i can understaNd... I feel the same way too at times

jd_mine
03-01-2005, 08:29 AM
That's why you gotta get out of Sosua as well.....

JDR
03-01-2005, 09:03 AM
Hey, there are dozens there weekly and there is no reason not to move around. Check out Jarrabocao, Caberete, Samana, Santiago or Santo Domingo. Bus service covers the entire country.

I will be doing Santo Domingo twice this year with my brother. See who is around and plan a 2-3 day excursion.

vdubman30
03-01-2005, 09:13 AM
The apartment i have is en el barrio de hitee sp? just around the corner from the club Galatica.. It a two bedroom, clean, and safe i leave the car right outside nobody fucks with it!! And i pay 4000 peso a month!!

WSJ3
03-01-2005, 09:15 AM
She was doing a lot of talking and i'm just looking at her tight ass shorts that she was wearing you could see her camel toe.. yeah she had a nice phat monkee!! :D

TO BE CONTINUED

I want to know if you had the opportunity of seeing that camel toe up close and personal buddy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/4305CD-R1-15A.jpg

vdubman30
03-01-2005, 09:43 AM
Back to the report!! I went to BB at mid-day quite a few people there hanging out.. As i'm walking in the girls all say hello they all love me!! Andrea,Wendy,India,Yasset,Kirsey,Naomi, etc,etc, I noticed that Joesipee the GM is no longer around I see that Carl is back running the place!! Also see couple new faces staff and girls.. Turnover rate is rather high here at BB now a days.. So i'm at the bar get myself a tall boy then i see Judy rite away buy me a beer!! Me personally i dont like that SHIT!! So i grab a glass and poured her a cup started to her ask her how she doing.. But this chick is trying to hustle me.. Why cant we just talk?? I've been with you before I know got the good DICK but shit girl relax this place busy i know you been making give that pussy a break!! So i move on i see Lorenzo I known him for about a year now i also see john known him since BB opened up.. It was good see them !!!

gota come back hold up!!

vdubman30
03-01-2005, 10:13 AM
Lorenzo whose with Suli a very good friend of mine,And John whose with the Jlo knockoff (Yisset) she seem to be really cool.. So we are talking about the latest updates and scams that have been going on at BB and trust me fellas there is a lot going on here than meet the eye!! Anyway we are just chilling talking and there is quite a bit of people there.. I was sitting being observant checking all the clicks there were a few that notice from my past trips the one guy i noticed Tom from Long Island told his wife that he was in the Keys with the guys fishing she kept calling john's cell thats how i know but that was some pretty funny shit!! Lorenzo and John were talking about a party that they going have at a new apartment that Suli, jlo, and two other girls i said yeah i.m down.. From there i went back to my apartment..

vdubman30
03-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Back at the apartment my baby mama cooked me some lunch she out did herself.. So we're eating she's asking me where i was like she didnt already know.. Told her BB talking shit with john and lorenzo.. She said that lorenzo has been there since last week!! And john came in couple dayz ago.. So i see that you been working lately uhh.. She say not really just hanging with the girls.. yeah right!! But anyway we ate after that she wanted to go to the salon so i said go ahead i going to your mothers house to see my seed!! So right away she want to drop me off to her mom's house and take the car with her which i dont care but heres the catch she wants a couple of dollars so i give her 1500 peso go away that not enough she says i tell ohh well thats all your are getting i just filled up the frig at home.. We get to her mother's house see the baby 1 year old now.. What a happy little kid she is!! Walking,talking and touching everything in sight!! Her mother a MILF is married to some german dude it accually his house and a nice house it is!! I hate to say it but this dude is fathering my daughter he loves her a lot.. real nice guy!! But he cant say shit he hasnt spend a dime on diapers,milk,or doctor visit!! I'm on point on that shit!! So my girl leave to the salon and i'm havein a few drink with Bruno man this motherfucker loves his liquor guy is 65 drinking like hes in his 20s i guess that DR life for yea!! After an hour of that shit i broke out took motoconcho to BB!! What a fucking ride that was never ride with these young cats they like to make you shit a brick!! I'm back at BB and its quite for a hotel that has no vacancy.. Saw Dave started talking with him told him jokingly that the girls are getting fat!! He says that our fault that he will put up a sigh not to feed the chicas!! Yea thats cool save us some $$ on hotel tab!! Hanging around notice euro couple by the jucuzzi butt naked which was cool that old lady had a hot bod she must of been plastic!! John and jlo were in there i join them told john let her go let some else hit but wasnt happening!! But that jucuzzi was dirty seems like they were bust nut in there all last nite so jump in to the pool!!

To Be Continued!!!

Jthomas
05-08-2005, 11:16 AM
So we are talking about the latest updates and scams that have been going on at BB and trust me fellas there is a lot going on here than meet the eye!!

Shed some light on these. What is going on we should know about?

Jthomas
05-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Saw Dave started talking with him told him jokingly that the girls are getting fat!! He says that our fault that he will put up a sigh not to feed the chicas!! Yea thats cool save us some $$ on hotel tab!!

I'll second that, I have spent way too much feeding the women there. And from the latest pics it shows!!! Shes to fat for me.

D_W_
05-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Yeah I'm lovin this thread too . . .

The "Sosua Crack Down" . . . is it as prevalent in POP and at Black Beards ?

Cosumbar in general, is the paranoia level like what I seem to be reading about in Sosua ?

Jay,

I gotta tell you, if the crackdown continues you can kiss Blackeard's good-bye. Maybe the Palace would have to dismiss their "house" putas...but it's still centrally located.

vdubman30
05-09-2005, 11:30 AM
There been some talk about Black Beards in that matter of being shut down for what goes on down there but i think its all talk!! Black Beards is bring a lot of revenue to Costambar!!

JDR
05-09-2005, 02:49 PM
There been some talk about Black Beards in that matter of being shut down for what goes on down there but i think its all talk!! Black Beards is bring a lot of revenue to Costambar!!

It goes against the plans of The President and its not owned by Dominicans.

D_W_
05-09-2005, 03:14 PM

That place is blatant about their activity on their website. It's owned by foreigners...that's the kiss of death.

I don't think that place will be around much longer. It's an embarrassment to the present administration that wants to impress the US that they're cutting down on these sex havens.

JDR
05-09-2005, 03:17 PM

That place is blatant about their activity on their website. It's owned by foreigners...that's the kiss of death.

I don't think that place will be around much longer. It's an embarrassment to the present administration that wants to impress the US that they're cutting down on these sex havens.

His days are numbered..........

Passions, Illusions and all the others were built for Dominicans and we are allowed in, so they will be around. BB is not DOMINICAN! :(

Bug Boy
05-09-2005, 06:15 PM

His days are numbered..........Maybe, but you probably not going to impress the US or the IMF when your crack down begins and ends with foreign-owned businesses.

-Helpmann

Dick Dawson
05-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Maybe they won't shut it down. Maybe they'll just lean on the owners to change the website somewhat and tell them not to have the girls hanginig around. Of couse, then it will just be another hotel.

JDR
05-09-2005, 07:41 PM

His days are numbered..........Maybe, but you probably not going to impress the US or the IMF when your crack down begins and ends with foreign-owned businesses.

-Helpmann

But the truth is the rich built these places for themselves. If he fucks with them then they will deal with him. No outside nation can tell the men of the Dominican Republic that they can't have sex when and where they want, its their country and they don't need the loans, they are rich already.

RSMMAN
05-11-2005, 11:54 AM
Vdubman30 , is your x-novia still with that guy she met at Blackbeards
and it looks like you have no problem getting some from your x ???? :lol:

BrooklynBeas
05-11-2005, 11:58 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/4305CD-R1-15A.jpg

Who Dat... I likes... dont know how i missed it...

DEPUTY DAWG
05-11-2005, 12:38 PM
It's called getting old...Ya old coot!!!!!!!!!

WSJ3
05-11-2005, 12:40 PM
A non-pro that I have known for about 12 years plus.

Life is good.

vdubman30
05-11-2005, 12:56 PM
Vdubman30 , is your x-novia still with that guy she met at Blackbeards
and it looks like you have no problem getting some from your x ???? :lol:

Who knows.. She told me that she not with the guy anymore.. But like i said who knows!! Always get to hit it off when i'm there!! :D

BrooklynBeas
05-11-2005, 03:09 PM

Life is good.

White? Latina? or Light Skinned Black? Can i see a face.... maybe?

WSJ3
05-11-2005, 04:08 PM

Life is good.

White? Latina? or Light Skinned Black? Can i see a face.... maybe?

She is black woman from Holland.

About 38 years old with a teenaged daughter.