PDA

View Full Version : Baily's

Apos
02-04-2010, 11:43 AM
Had a late dinner there last night. The food was very good, 2 different orders of fish and 1 of fajitas...which looked incredible!

The service was laidback/lackluster as usual and the saladbar consistently conservative and the waiter did not even mention that it was included in the meals ordered although he knows me and perhaps figured that we would know.

The ice cream sundaes were HUGE and delicious...BUT, the bill was also huge, topping $2000 RD so all things considered we won't be rushing back soon.

Jimmydr
02-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Had a late dinner there last night. The food was very good, 2 different orders of fish and 1 of fajitas...which looked incredible!

The service was laidback/lackluster as usual and the saladbar consistently conservative and the waiter did not even mention that it was included in the meals ordered although he knows me and perhaps figured that we would know.

The ice cream sundaes were HUGE and delicious...BUT, the bill was also huge, topping $2000 RD so all things considered we won't be rushing back soon.

We would go here for coffee or ice cream and droll while looking at the chicas working here.

Apos
02-04-2010, 11:52 AM
Still some fine looking chicas behind the bar!:wink:
We would go here for coffee or ice cream and droll while looking at the chicas working here.

Jimbo44
02-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Only thing I ever enjoy there besides looking at some og the chicas who work there, is the pizza, which I order every trip. I alwys order a full pie for like 250 pesos, and take the rest back to the NG for the chicas. One of the hotties working there lives with the dark haired Italian dude who lives at the NG for ever since I been going there.

Jimmydr
02-04-2010, 12:00 PM
One of the hotties working there lives with the dark haired Italian dude who lives at the NG for ever since I been going there.

That is my Solange!

Jimbo44
02-04-2010, 12:02 PM
I believe u r correct. I am sure there is a pic somewhere on here.

Jimmydr
02-04-2010, 12:03 PM

She still looks great after 6 years.:iconTU::iconTU::iconTU:

Jimbo44
02-04-2010, 12:10 PM
I almost made the mistake of approaching her one late afternoon as she was walking into the NG after work, the horndog that I am!

Jimmydr
02-04-2010, 12:11 PM
I almost made the mistake of approaching her one late afternoon as she was walking into the NG after work, the horndog that I am!

I said hello to her all the time. I knew her from Bailys years before I stayed at the NG.

mikelodge
02-04-2010, 12:18 PM

That salad bar is a joke and really should be called a small salad table since to me a bar would bring thoughts of people walking around it. It would be hard for 2 people to even get the few offerings at one time. But it is there and most places have NONE

Jimmydr
02-04-2010, 12:19 PM
That salad bar is a joke and really should be called a small salad table since to me a bar would bring thoughts of people walking around it.

Only in America I think we have salad bars so big.

mikelodge
02-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Only in America I think we have salad bars so big.

This is the kind I like

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/49/03/1d/salad-bar-again-just.jpg

Jimmydr
02-04-2010, 12:34 PM
This is the kind I like

Click to see pic (http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/49/03/1d/salad-bar-again-just.jpg)

I never saw one of those outside of North America.

mikelodge
02-04-2010, 02:42 PM

Not much for me either. Crown Plaza Managua has it though and other than a light continental I will eat it with the buffet with all u can eat Filet Mignon and great Fish for about $20 including drink. I feel pregant for hours after that.

Bailey's does have good grilled fish or with mushroom sauce it is Sea Bass

PapiQueRico
02-04-2010, 02:48 PM

That's because you,'ve never been to Brasil.

http://www.marius.com.br/2009/tour/index_n.html

mikelodge
02-04-2010, 02:53 PM
That's because you,'ve never been to Brasil.

http://www.marius.com.br/2009/tour/index_n.html

Not yet but it is on the short list for next winter. In fact it is at the top of the short list since I can use my American miles. :iconTU:

SrSuerte
02-05-2010, 12:05 PM

There is a picture on here somerwhere. I wish I new where it is. I have always been curious about them. Each of them are fine in there own way. They hired two of the girls that use to work at Bologna. One of Bologna girls use to work at Passions. I have seen her on some old pictures there. I see her on Pedro Clisente at night. She seems to be on the stroll. Everything about her makes me feel that she is out for the big
dollars.

gdogg
02-05-2010, 01:42 PM
I've been there a few times with Jimmy while he was in love with a chica (probably the one mentioned). Ate there once or twice...food was good. They always have beautiful chicas working and dining there, so the view is always excellent!

brooklyn_kid
02-05-2010, 02:29 PM
We usually hit up Baileys for take out lunch while at NG. They make a decent chicken sandwich on french bread.

jacknback
02-05-2010, 04:01 PM
PQR you are my idol! Is there anywhere you have'nt been? I just wish I had discovered this game 40 years ago.

Jimmydr
02-05-2010, 05:13 PM
PQR you are my idol! Is there anywhere you have'nt been? I just wish I had discovered this game 40 years ago.

I was 6 then.:eek:

mikelodge
02-05-2010, 05:29 PM
I was 6 then.:eek:

Were you looking up girls dresses when you were six? I got detention in 5th grade and it was at Catholic school where the girls had to where hot little school girl dresses. I took a wood ruler and the girl behind me had her legs open and I bet 3 guys I would go it a buck each and shoved it into her underwear.

5 years later we had sex and I still am friends with her. :rofl: