PDA

View Full Version : Where am I staying??

will_blueprint
03-01-2005, 05:01 PM
Well I have a place to stay but of course I know nothing about it. I know i booked through Hispaniola real estate, I am stayin in a yasmin style. they say the offices are locatrd by banco popular, and verizon. so I assume the villas arent to far away?? Is that correct?? Can anyone elaborate on this for me???

jd_mine
03-01-2005, 05:03 PM
Is this in the Casa Linda project????

jd_mine
03-01-2005, 05:06 PM
Yeah, I think this is in the Casa Linda project. Which means you're not in Sosua. It's in between Cabarete and Sosua.......

will_blueprint
03-01-2005, 05:08 PM
nah it was with hispaniola real easte not casa linda, trust me i dont think rimmi form casa linda is too happy with me now. but you all will know better than me, does anyone have any pics of the area??

JDR
03-01-2005, 05:12 PM
I never heard of it. Get use to Gwa Gwa s.

jd_mine
03-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Well, Casa Linda has villas called 'Yasmin'.......My guess is you rented a villa at the Casa Linda complex through hispaniola real estate.......

el_papi_chew_low
03-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Well, Casa Linda has villas called 'Yasmin'.......My guess is you rented a villa at the Casa Linda complex through hispaniola real estate.......

Sounds nice!!!

will_blueprint
03-01-2005, 06:06 PM
yeah it is pretty nice, i will show you guys the website tomorrow... whats a gwa gwa?

JDR
03-01-2005, 06:07 PM
yeah it is pretty nice, i will show you guys the website tomorrow... whats a gwa gwa?

They look like vans full of people. It goes from Puerto Plata all the way in the other direction. Costs 10 pesos to ride to Sosua.

el_papi_chew_low
03-01-2005, 06:19 PM

See the links in this recent USA Today article for more on gua guas (pronounced like "agua" without the a). They have them in Puerto Rico and in the DR. Also general information on public transportation.

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/destinations/2005-02-22-dominican-republic_x.htm?POE=TRVISVA

BigTrick
03-01-2005, 08:43 PM

gwa gwa is public transportation (cheap taxis). Much cheaper than regular taxis. Do you ever see those beat-up old Toyota Corrolla with like 20 people packed in them. They go all over the island and thru the countrysides.

I road for an hour with my ex-novia from Sosua to the coutry side. It was 2 people in the front seat and 5 in the back........I was like fuck this I will rent a car or pay a regular taxi to take us

knotty
03-01-2005, 08:48 PM

gwa gwa is public transportation (cheap taxis). Much cheaper than regular taxis. Do you ever see those beat-up old Toyota Corrolla with like 20 people packed in them. They go all over the island and thru the countrysides.

I saw a few when I was leaving santiago. Reminded me of an MOP song "I roll deep like a whole bunch of Puerto Ricans (except they were Dominican).

BROOKLYN_357
03-01-2005, 08:51 PM

I saw a few when I was leaving santiago. Reminded me of an MOP song "I roll deep like a whole bunch of Puerto Ricans (except they were Dominican).

hahahahah...20 in a car, 50 in a house

nuhomet
03-01-2005, 09:02 PM
http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/org_pic255471.jpg
credit for pic to SosuaBill's web site

knotty
03-01-2005, 09:04 PM
talk about lowriding. that shit's gonna crack.

psriches
03-01-2005, 09:07 PM
I know i booked through Hispaniola real estate, I am stayin in a yasmin style.YASMIN!!! Damn, i just caught a flashback.. :wink:

BROOKLYN_357
03-01-2005, 09:12 PM
http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/org_pic255471.jpg
credit for pic to SosuaBill's web site

the just need to jump up and down now and it will be like they have hydraulics, lol

gdogg
03-01-2005, 10:15 PM
I know i booked through Hispaniola real estate, I am stayin in a yasmin style.YASMIN!!! Damn, i just caught a flashback.. :wink:

I kinda jumped myself, ps.
:wink:

el_papi_chew_low
03-01-2005, 10:27 PM

Me too :wink:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/blatino/yasmin1.jpg

gdogg
03-01-2005, 10:53 PM
That's a great pic of my...OOPS, I meant OUR girl! How did you do that edit job?

el_papi_chew_low
03-01-2005, 11:00 PM
That's a great pic of my...OOPS, I meant OUR girl! How did you do that edit job?

Hmmm ... I think I hit it after you and psriches and that pussy was still tighter than the condom on my dick, lol ... that's software I got with my old 1.3 megapixels digital. I just upgraded to a 4.1 :P

gdogg
03-01-2005, 11:06 PM
She's not overworked, which is good. Addicting though. Beas was cussing me out (on the site) last August because he thought I was spending ALL my time with her. She's the original PTN (potential temporary novia). Great girl!

Apos
03-01-2005, 11:12 PM

Hmmm ... I think I hit it after you and psriches and that pussy was still tighter than the condom on my dick, lol ... that's software I got with my old 1.3 megapixels digital. I just upgraded to a 4.1 :P

i'm liiking for a new camera myself. What do you recommend?

BrooklynBeas
03-02-2005, 08:42 AM
She's not overworked, which is good. Addicting though. Beas was cussing me out (on the site) last August because he thought I was spending ALL my time with her. She's the original PTN (potential temporary novia). Great girl!

Who Me, Never!

el_papi_chew_low
03-02-2005, 08:49 AM

i'm liiking for a new camera myself. What do you recommend?

I got the Kodack with the rechargeable battery, which makes a dif. My old one went through a lot of batteries and this one is much sleeker because of the battery and don't have to worry about dead bats.

BROOKLYN_357
03-02-2005, 03:09 PM

Me too :wink:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/blatino/yasmin1.jpg

she is a cutie

gdogg
03-02-2005, 11:03 PM

Who Me, Never!

YES YOU!!

http://www.insearchofchicas.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=917&highlight=

...and scroll down!
:wink: