PDA

View Full Version : Long term Novia

Hemp
02-07-2010, 12:28 PM
SJG.....post of the month!!!

Don't long term lease the hos, rent them by the hour! Those "lease agreements" have too much small print. LOL!

Jimmydr
02-07-2010, 01:09 PM
I don't agree with this. I think its possible to have a few chicas that are just like novias, going at the same time.

dunedain
02-07-2010, 01:16 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_106324aac1e14a22a9.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=61789)

I have a couple of chicas that I make a point of seeing when I get down there but nothing of urgency or priority. I see them when I see them and when I do its all good. If I don't then its no major thing at all. I guess that fits into the rent by the hour category.

This works for me but I've seen a couple people with long term lease chicas and it has worked for a couple years now. I suppose its all based on skill level and someone way of explaining expectations up front. Oh yeah, picking the right chica to do this with goes a long way.

Hemp
02-07-2010, 01:17 PM
repeating is cool.....wifeing i dont understand the point??? especially if u dont live there!!!

Jimmy you kinda live in meddy at this point so u dont count...

Jimmydr
02-07-2010, 01:18 PM
[/URL][URL="http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_106324aac1e14a22a9.jpg"]Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=61789)

I have a couple of chicas that I make a point of seeing when I get down there but nothing of urgency or priority. I see them when I see them and when I do its all good. If I don't then its no major thing at all. I guess that fits into the rent by the hour category.

I do the same as well, see them when I see them. I just realized that I know two of them almost 3 years.

Jimmydr
02-07-2010, 01:18 PM
repeating is cool.....wifeing i dont understand the point??? especially if u dont live there!!!

It counts for us Meddy/Colombia guys, growing in numbers yearly.:smile:

psriches
02-07-2010, 01:46 PM

Jimmy you kinda live in meddy at this point so u dont count...But Hemp, you have to understand some just can't help but wife up. That's just there preference and it's worth all the risks that come with it. And they want to do this with a chica they wouldn't be able to get at home. Remember, going to Classico and flipping different bitches every night is not for everyone. So they either wife up at home or they wife up in DR. Which location would you choose?

Hemp
02-07-2010, 01:57 PM
I guess.....i dont know i guess when i think of mongering i just thinking of running through hot bitches abroad! wifeing up and all that just doesnt really enter my mind!

As for your question, i rather wife up at home! these countries are one big fantasy land to me.

like i said P, repeating is cool but wifeing, idk meng!

GFE is cool, but dont get it twisted!!!! tee hee :)

But Hemp, you have to understand some just can't help but wife up. That's just there preference and it's worth all the risks that come with it. And they want to do this with a chica they wouldn't be able to get at home. Remember, going to Classico and flipping different bitches every night is not for everyone. So they either wife up at home or they wife up in DR. Which location would you choose?

Jimmydr
02-07-2010, 01:59 PM
As for your question, i rather wife up at home! these countries are one big fantasy land to me.

And when you do that, so many times you end up wasting your vacation time going with her, on a vacation of her choice or making up excuses as to why you are going away with out her. Thats unwanted drama as well.

Hemp
02-07-2010, 02:01 PM
and like psr said above, its worth all the risk that come wit it.

And when you do that, so many times you end up wasting your vacation time going with her, on a vacation of her choice or making up excuses as to why you are going away with out her. Thats unwanted drama as well.

Jimmydr
02-07-2010, 02:03 PM
and like psr said above, its worth all the risk that come wit it.

It all depends on what you want. Everyone is different.

PapiQueRico
02-07-2010, 02:05 PM

I don't think it really matters if you do three different chicas a day or just one for the entire tirp. The key is keeping track of the fact that you are in fantasy land.

A guy I used to drink with at a local titty bar used to say that the important thing to remember is that the door to the place is like the mirror in "Alice through the looking glass." Out there is reality, in here is fanasy. As long as guys can keep this straight they will be OK.

Hemp
02-07-2010, 02:06 PM
true indeed...everyone is different.

my issue is when guys let the fantasy over-ride the reality. Then when shit goes cluster fuck, there standing there flabergasted :confused: like why the fuck would she do that???

when guys let that GFE get em twisted, is all im saying!!! no bueno meng!

It all depends on what you want. Everyone is different.

officemgr
02-07-2010, 02:06 PM
i keep a 7 or 8 chick rotation. i start calling before i get on the plane (so they can get ready) but they all know the most i will give them is a night and maybe a st each trip. after a day most of them chicks would have me pissed off and you can't fuck their friends if you are wifed up anyway.

Jimmydr
02-07-2010, 02:07 PM
true indeed...everyone is different.

my issue is when guys let the fantasy over-ride the reality. Then when shit goes cluster fuck, there standing there flabergasted :confused: like why the fuck would she do that???

when guys let that GFE get em twisted, is all im saying!!! no bueno meng!

It applies to work as well with workaholics. People can't help themselves sometimes.

Hemp
02-07-2010, 02:07 PM
My point exactly!!! :iconTU:

I don't think it really matters if you do three different chicas a day or just one for the entire tirp. The key is keeping track of the fact that you are in fantasy land.
A guy I used to drink with at a local titty bar used to say that the important thing to remember is that the door to the place is like the mirror in "Alice through the looking glass." Out there is reality, in here is fanasy. As long as guys can keep this straight they will be OK.

psriches
02-07-2010, 02:45 PM
I agree with all of you. I'm just saying some guys can't help themselves.

They understand the whole fantasy/illusion/reality thing but they get tripped up anyway because they're not capable of separating the bunch.

And their only other option would be to stay home. But the option of having a beautiful 20 yr old on their arm outweighs staying home.

eldorob
02-07-2010, 02:56 PM
i keep a 7 or 8 chick rotation. .

7 or 8 is a good number. And you have to constantly hold interviews for new contestants cause you get some that drop out of rotation. It's almost like work. Grading job performance, benefits, spreadsheets, catfights for Human Resources to handle, etc. :rolleyes:

blacksultan
02-07-2010, 03:00 PM

How the fuck are you going to give anybody a pass?? Who the fuck are you to judge?? And where is a vacation pic or are you above that sort of thing?? Miss me with this silly ass bullshit?? What difference does it make how any man who works hard spends his money or TIME?? This shit is old, redundant, and tired.

officemgr
02-07-2010, 03:02 PM
last trip one was in santo domingo, one had her phone cut off, one promised to come from puerto plata and never showed so i picked up two more. i got to make some cuts now.

JD426
02-07-2010, 03:08 PM
OM, Im glad you made that pic you Avatar. Its a good one.
The panties rolling down is a special moment in time.

Ram
02-07-2010, 03:13 PM
Some guys monger with one girl on a trip. Some guys never repeat, new girls each day. Some guys combine the two styles. I have done all three. It all depends on my mood or chica/s I happen to meet. Some trips I like to sit and have everything handed to me, some I like to hunt. Different styles for different guys and/or moods. As long as the guy stays within himself and does not take it seriously.....all is good in my books.

Klockman
02-07-2010, 03:14 PM
I'm a fan of wifing up myself, it's served me well

Really helps you hit the ground running, and for the most part it helps keep your costs down. She knows she's getting paid daily, so she accomodates....

blacksultan
02-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Does anybody know what time it is??
Does anybody really care??

jacknback
02-07-2010, 03:25 PM
I've wondered before on this site why anybody would want to keep the same girl, even overnight That all changed when I got to Sosua for the first time a couple of weeks ago. The chica I met impressed me so much that I kept her the whole time I was there Believe me guys I don't normally do this in fact this was a first for me.Their are a couple of members here that have stayed in the same place I have at the same time and they can tell you usually I score in the day and chill at night. But don't worry about me you see I let her go home for a couple of hours each day and snuck in a few st and a couple of $9 blowjobs at the corner massage. The hardest part of the whole deal was pretending that I missed her while she was gone and was really bored because I had nothing to do. I may be getting old guys but I'm not stupid!!(yet)

MrHappy
02-07-2010, 03:27 PM

Could you repeat that please??

Thank you!

continentalmike
02-07-2010, 03:34 PM
it depends on what you want...

gdogg
02-07-2010, 03:41 PM

If so, I can't imagine why
We've all got time enough to cry.

...great song!
:biggrin:

DMV
02-07-2010, 04:02 PM
I guess.....i dont know i guess when i think of mongering i just thinking of running through hot bitches abroad! wifeing up and all that just doesnt really enter my mind!

like i said P, repeating is cool but wifeing, idk meng!

GFE is cool, but dont get it twisted!!!! tee hee :)

Yah DAMN RIGHT!!!!!

KoKi9290
02-07-2010, 05:22 PM
Consider wifing up with a novia that understands you need your space at times. Best of both worlds!

Jimmydr
02-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Consider wifing up with a novia that understands you need your space at times. Best of both worlds!

What is wifing up actually? Is it being with the same chica the entire trip? Is it seeing the same 4 chicas each trip?

eldorob
02-07-2010, 05:56 PM
last trip one was in santo domingo, one had her phone cut off, one promised to come from puerto plata and never showed so i picked up two more. i got to make some cuts now.

I have an ex-favorita that lives in Costambar. I would wife-up with her for several days at a time. She's extremely sexy, bit of a prima-dona, great hair but she got too clingy and at other times trying to get bossy. I had to give her the Pink Slip.

She still calls when I'm in town and wants to start over. No way, Jose.

I have an amusing story about her demise if anyones interested.

JuanElGriego
02-07-2010, 07:53 PM
Some guys monger with one girl on a trip.

That's not mongering.

That's paying someone to keep you company, and i guess, occasionally fuck you, but it's really more about the former.

Nothing wrong with that if that's what makes you happy, it's just not mongering.

JuanElGriego
02-07-2010, 07:57 PM
What is wifing up actually? Is it being with the same chica the entire trip? Is it seeing the same 4 chicas each trip?

Great question.

Seeing 4 different chicks every trip, even if they're the only ones you see, i believe to be very different from seeing ONE and ONE only. To me, that's wifing up. Sorry, but if you're seeing the same girl (and only her) every trip, you're not a monger, you're in love.

Again, no judgement, do You, but you got to call a spade a spade.

tomgueguen
02-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Great question.

Seeing 4 different chicks every trip, even if they're the only ones you see, i believe to be very different from seeing ONE and ONE only. To me, that's wifing up. Sorry, but if you're seeing the same girl (and only her) every trip, you're not a monger, you're in love.

Again, no judgement, do You, but you got to call a spade a spade.

I disagree.

Seeing the same girl each trip doesn't necessary mean that you're in love. It can only means that you've got a good feeling with this girl which satisfy you in bed or/and is easy going and fun and you want to spend time with her.

JuanElGriego
02-07-2010, 08:33 PM
I disagree.

Seeing the same girl each trip doesn't necessary mean that you're in love. It can only means that you've got a good feeling with this girl which satisfy you in bed or/and is easy going and fun and you want to spend time with her.

You can definately really vibe with a particular hoe, no doubt, but when that's the only girl you see i find it REALLY hard to believe you're not having some serious emotions.

How can you NOT be falling for a girl who is the only one you'll see and satisfies you sexually and emotionally to THAT extent.

I think one is lying to themselves if they deny that. No way she can mean all that to him and him be ice-cold when he sees pics or hears stories of her fucking other dudes.

dunedain
02-07-2010, 09:06 PM
I have an ex-favorita that lives in Costambar. I would wife-up with her for several days at a time. She's extremely sexy, bit of a prima-dona, great hair but she got too clingy and at other times trying to get bossy. I had to give her the Pink Slip.

She still calls when I'm in town and wants to start over. No way, Jose.

I have an amusing story about her demise if anyones interested.

yeah why not, it would fit this thread and be of good advice to anyone going through or about to go through the same situation.

SeaWeed
02-07-2010, 09:24 PM
it's all good.........and anytime you fuck a Hooker you are mongering.........and having a understanding Novia is even better........especially if she let's you fuck her girlfriends........and her girlfriends fuck your Novia while you watch.......but sometimes dem hard to find......but dem can be found........

depends what lands in your lap every reach mi think.......sometimes you keep running into beautiful Chicas around every corner and you can't keep it in your pants......sometimes you run into one particular stunning Chica and you get selfish and you want to keep her for the rest of your stay.........

and you never know what the monger heavens are goin to throw you..........sometimes dem 9's.......sometimes dem 6's & 7's........but it's always pretty dayum good in disneyland for us mongers..........lol

Jimbo44
02-07-2010, 10:23 PM
For me, and since I keep a GF here in NY, the last thing I am looking for when I take a trip is to wife up. Never have , and can not see me ever doing it. I need to keep them pancakes flipping!

Maretti
02-08-2010, 04:55 AM
I'm a fan of wifing up myself, it's served me well

Really helps you hit the ground running, and for the most part it helps keep your costs down. She knows she's getting paid daily, so she accomodates....
In my experience, the wifing up has been the most expensive. I tend to stay with one the whole trip but don't go back to the same one the next trip.
You must be a very lucky man or you're dealing with very dumb women. All the signs tell them that you're hooked on them but they don't take advantage of you. With me, by the second day they're trying to get into my wallet big time. I must be a bigger idiot than I thought! :surprised::confused:

Jimmydr
02-08-2010, 08:40 AM
it's all good.........and anytime you fuck a Hooker you are mongering.........and having a understanding Novia is even better........especially if she let's you fuck her girlfriends........and her girlfriends fuck your Novia while you watch.......but sometimes dem hard to find......but dem can be found........

But usually when you are with only one, its only one and not her friends.

Jimmydr
02-08-2010, 08:42 AM

If she lets you, now that funny if you are paying because when you go to McDonalds you get two Big Macs and you don't need permission.

The key is, if you are paying.

prtyr2
02-08-2010, 08:57 AM
You can definately really vibe with a particular hoe, no doubt, but when that's the only girl you see i find it REALLY hard to believe you're not having some serious emotions.

How can you NOT be falling for a girl who is the only one you'll see and satisfies you sexually and emotionally to THAT extent.

I think one is lying to themselves if they deny that. No way she can mean all that to him and him be ice-cold when he sees pics or hears stories of her fucking other dudes.

I find it weird when guys call hookers "novia". . . . .but that is just me.

10 years ago I wifed up with 1 chica for 6 days. My first night in town I was with another, then the second to 7th nights I was with the same chica. She was not "hot". . .. more like average. She was however great in the sack and cool to hang out with. I had been with her once or twice on previous trips and she offered to stay with me all week for free IF I was only with her.

I said no thanks I will just pay you. I was not planning on staying with her all trip. Basically each day she wore me out and I would feel too drained to even think about looking for a girl. My buddy and I would go out dancing with his non pro novia and this girl. Each night we would wind up back at my hotel.

She was cool, and again great in the sack, but I did not have any feelings whatsoever for her. Would not bother me at all to see her with other dudes. It would mean she was making money. The next trip down I vowed to not go with her as I didn't want to be "wifed up" again.

She wound up going to holland for a year or so to work there. Never saw her again and her amigas said she had saved up money, bought a little casa and got a "real" job.

In fact I knew she had a few bucks stashed away as she offered me 10k to marry her. . . . . .lol. . .. . uhm. . . .NO!!!!!

Maretti
02-08-2010, 12:45 PM

Last trip I was in CR I stayed the whole trip with only one girl (a Nica), recently I saw her picture in ISG and I didn't care. Why should I? She has to make a living and if I remember well, I found her when I went to a hookers' bar looking for a hooker!
As I said before, most of my trips I wife-up and (always) later I ask myself "why?". I don't have an answer but I'm sure that love has nothing to do with it. No sir, I'm quite happy being unattached!

Jimmydr
02-08-2010, 12:52 PM
Last trip I was in CR I stayed the whole trip with only one girl (a Nica), recently I saw her picture in ISG and I didn't care. Why should I? She has to make a living and if I remember well, I found her when I went to a hookers' bar looking for a hooker!
As I said before, most of my trips I wife-up and (always) later I ask myself "why?". I don't have an answer but I'm sure that love has nothing to do with it. No sir, I'm quite happy being unattached!

I never just been with one. I have the same one come over 7 nights in a row to stay the night but I had the same morning chica stop by as well. I find 3 - 5 that I like and they keep coming back.

BlueDevil
02-08-2010, 06:23 PM
When I traveled frequently to CR, I enjoyed would spend a lot of time with one from my circle of p4p favoritas. Road trips, dining out, dancing and bar-hopping were the norm. I stayed in touch with them inbetween trips, but in the back of my mind, I always realized this was about business. They understood that I would treat them well when in San Jose, and not to bother me with silly RFMs. I always had a good time and developed a friendship of sorts with the girls. I think many guys like to jump on the term "novia", but that's a far stretch when "dating" hookers.

desertdog
02-09-2010, 10:44 PM
I read the entire thread and there were many positions about the subject. As a newbie, it seems it's a matter of taste. If a chica is fulfilling me emotionally, sexually and intellectually, I would probably want to have her stay close and would be satisfied with only her. But, if I am not being fulfilled by anyone chicas, which is usually the case, I'd going to tap every beautiful chica I can find.

As a real monger, I think it is fair to say, that you've got to always be open to the ONE in order to enjoy the MANY. :lol:

Jimmydr
02-10-2010, 10:32 AM
I read the entire thread and there were many positions about the subject. As a newbie, it seems it's a matter of taste. If a chica is fulfilling me emotionally, sexually and intellectually, I would probably want to have her stay close and would be satisfied with only her. But, if I am not being fulfilled by anyone chicas, which is usually the case, I'd going to tap every beautiful chica I can find.

As a real monger, I think it is fair to say, that you've got to always be open to the ONE in order to enjoy the MANY. :lol:

Very good first post.

Welcome to ISOC

DCIronman
03-13-2010, 08:43 PM
The title of this thread is misleading. No woman you met through the P4P scene is your "novia.":rofl: Not even under the most liberal definition of the term. Would you call a hooker you pick up in the states your girlfriend?

I think not. At least I hope not.

Klockman
03-13-2010, 09:19 PM
I'm far too lazy to read the whole thread so apologies if this has been brought up already, but i have no problem with developing a relationship with a p4p, but I'll never make it exclusive nor send WU.

I like to call them noviamigas, they like that term as well.

Maretti
03-14-2010, 03:58 PM
The title of this thread is misleading. No woman you met through the P4P scene is your "novia.":rofl: Not even under the most liberal definition of the term. Would you call a hooker you pick up in the states your girlfriend?

Ironman, for some people that's the closer they'll ever get to the "real thing", so they hold into "the hope" with tooth and nail.
I wonder how many of us keep in touch (phone calls, text messages) with the guys who cut our grass and change our cars oil? I bet that it would be in a "I need your service" base only. Why does it have to be different with the putas?
Personally, to keep in touch with any woman I can't reach in less than an hour in my car, it's a waste of time.

cervezalover
03-14-2010, 04:13 PM
I like to call them noviamigas, they like that term as well.

The accurate term for this would be "amiga con derecho"

tomgueguen
03-14-2010, 05:17 PM
Putamiga is not bad as well...

MrHappy
03-15-2010, 07:32 AM
Naw, "amignovia" sounds better. Or 'Great cocksucker'

ElPlomero
05-05-2010, 04:15 PM
I've heard "Amiga Especial" spoken a lot.

Back to the wifing up thing, though...

I had a girl that I met through a mutual friend. (She was friends with the girl that my buddy was seeing)

We had a thing for about a year and I gave her money when I was there and sent her WU too.

Not to put too fine of a point on it, but I spent considerably less than I would have, had I picked up a Sosua chica every day and night.

Ultimately, she was not the right girl to have a permanent relationship with, and I always knew that.

But... we had a great time. (at least I did) And... she must have gotten what she wanted out of it, as well.

I had no illusions of her not having a Dominican Boyfriend when I was there.

I will admit to trying not to think of it, though.

Anyway... I enjoyed spending time with her, both in bed and out, knowing more of her than any chica I might have picked up at Classicos or wherever else.

When it seemed like a good idea... I cut her loose and moved on.

I'm not a big gambler, and when I find someone that I enjoy spending time with, I do not automatically discard them in favor of someone I have no idea about.

I figure that you get a really good experience less than 10% of the time, so leaving a 10 percenter for the next girl is statistically a bad idea, given that you don't need numbers to make you happy.

I don't.

My 2 cents.

CHITOWNGINO
10-21-2010, 01:55 AM
no i don't want to wife up however i would like to go to a all inclusive resort for a day or two then when i get back do all her fiends too.

I speak Spanish but I'm rusty don't use it much right now. so were would the best place to pick up a chica for a road trip and what should i pay.

meatpack
10-22-2010, 08:03 AM

Hey Dude!!!

you are confusing GOOD PUSSY ON DEMAND with LOVE

prtyr2
10-22-2010, 08:24 AM
That's not mongering.

That's paying someone to keep you company, and i guess, occasionally fuck you, but it's really more about the former.

Nothing wrong with that if that's what makes you happy, it's just not mongering.

Interview a bunch of hookers in the US, and they will tell you many of their customers are looking for company, attention, affection even more than sex.

I agree it is all about fantasy. One guys fantasy is to live out a rock star life style with tones of different chicks, while another guy's fantasy is to have a hot 20 year old novia.

Whatever floats their boat.

prtyr2
10-22-2010, 08:28 AM
I've heard "Amiga Especial" spoken a lot.

Back to the wifing up thing, though...

I had a girl that I met through a mutual friend. (She was friends with the girl that my buddy was seeing)

We had a thing for about a year and I gave her money when I was there and sent her WU too.

Not to put too fine of a point on it, but I spent considerably less than I would have, had I picked up a Sosua chica every day and night.

Ultimately, she was not the right girl to have a permanent relationship with, and I always knew that.

But... we had a great time. (at least I did) And... she must have gotten what she wanted out of it, as well.

I had no illusions of her not having a Dominican Boyfriend when I was there.

I will admit to trying not to think of it, though.

Anyway... I enjoyed spending time with her, both in bed and out, knowing more of her than any chica I might have picked up at Classicos or wherever else.

When it seemed like a good idea... I cut her loose and moved on.

I'm not a big gambler, and when I find someone that I enjoy spending time with, I do not automatically discard them in favor of someone I have no idea about.

I figure that you get a really good experience less than 10% of the time, so leaving a 10 percenter for the next girl is statistically a bad idea, given that you don't need numbers to make you happy.

I don't.

My 2 cents.

So. .. .. you are saying you got more out of the "relationship" than what you paid into it? I say. . . .all good.

You do realize if you were a newbie we didn't know you would be getting ripped apart right now for sending WU. I see you as proof that it should not matter how any of us spend our money or time. You had fun, she had fun. . .I don't remember you ever complaining. . .so what is the big deal?

prtyr2
10-22-2010, 08:30 AM

I agree. As most likely one of the handful of dudes on the board that really does have a DR novia. . . .I thought the thread title was going some place else. . . lol. .

prtyr2
10-22-2010, 08:41 AM

I disagree because I had done exactly waht you say is impossible. Maybe 10 years ago I met a chica that was not all that hot, but not ugly either. First thought was "not my type". Then I saw her dancing. . .and said . . ."hmmm maybe my type".

I went out with her one night and she was really great in the sack. She offered me that if my next trip I stayed just with her it would be all freebies. I was not in any way looking for LTR at that point and said, I'd rather just pay as I go.

The next trip I think I did a different chica on the first night and then spent 5 days with this chica. Didn't plan it. It just happened. Each day I would tell my buddy I was cutting her loose and grabbing a new chica, but when the night ended I was back in my hotel with her. I think she wore me out so much in the sack I had no energy to go out on the hunt etc. I went to her apt at one point, she came and hung out with my buddy and his novia. . .etc etc etc. I actually learned a lot about SD from hanging with her. She took me to the sleasiest strip club in SD, and it was sort of the first trip I ventured away from the normal safe spots.

I can honestly say, I felt nothing for this chica. No love etc. Would not care a bit if she called and said she had to go bang another dude or 20 other dudes. Paid he nightly and don't remember ever seeing her after that trip. I think she went to amsterdam or something.

I guess I was just lazy that trip plus each night I would say. . .."which is better new pussy or guranteed great pussy"?

I remember my last morning. . .we had sex 5 times. . . .after and inbetween dancing till like 7am. I wake up and she is blowing me. I am laughing and saying. .. .no way. I am spent. No way I am getting off. This chica took that as a challenge! She shocked the hell outta me by getting me hard and getting me off one last time. I barely had strength to pack my bags and check out.

meatpack
10-22-2010, 09:08 AM

we are in the same wavelength BUT

My idea of true monger heaven is get a couple of providers which i consider GOOD PUSSY on demand - yeah we do get close sometimes despite economics
{like 5 different ethnic,body stats etc grade 7 to 8 with one or two outstanding tributes = 9 on a good day } on ROTATION and see new ST ones once awhile as audition to add /standby

speaking from stateside experience .- this is what iam doing

I guess this might not be easy to replicate when u are visiting for i week

i hope to be in dr for 3 days in December{too busy self employed}

my plan is to go to a resort , spend each day with 1 outstanding 9/10
chica.
3 cool chicas in 3 days !!
i am not gready:rofl:

MrHappy
10-22-2010, 09:19 AM
we are in the same wavelength BUT

My idea of true monger heaven is get a couple of providers which i consider GOOD PUSSY on demand - yeah we do get close sometimes despite economics
{like 5 different ethnic,body stats etc grade 7 to 8 with one or two outstanding tributes = 9 on a good day } on ROTATION and see new ST ones once awhile as audition to add /standby

speaking from stateside experience .- this is what iam doing

I guess this might not be easy to replicate when u are visiting for i week

i hope to be in dr for 3 days in December{too busy self employed}

my plan is to go to a resort , spend each day with 1 outstanding 9/10
chica.
3 cool chicas in 3 days !!
i am not gready:rofl:

Good luck with that. You'll find that resorts won't be too receptive to the idea (as in, fugeddaboudit)

Resorts and mongers don't mix.

JuanElGriego
10-22-2010, 01:29 PM
I disagree because I had done exactly waht you say is impossible. Maybe 10 years ago I met a chica that was not all that hot, but not ugly either. First thought was "not my type". Then I saw her dancing. . .and said . . ."hmmm maybe my type".

I went out with her one night and she was really great in the sack. She offered me that if my next trip I stayed just with her it would be all freebies. I was not in any way looking for LTR at that point and said, I'd rather just pay as I go.

The next trip I think I did a different chica on the first night and then spent 5 days with this chica. Didn't plan it. It just happened. Each day I would tell my buddy I was cutting her loose and grabbing a new chica, but when the night ended I was back in my hotel with her. I think she wore me out so much in the sack I had no energy to go out on the hunt etc. I went to her apt at one point, she came and hung out with my buddy and his novia. . .etc etc etc. I actually learned a lot about SD from hanging with her. She took me to the sleasiest strip club in SD, and it was sort of the first trip I ventured away from the normal safe spots.

I can honestly say, I felt nothing for this chica. No love etc. Would not care a bit if she called and said she had to go bang another dude or 20 other dudes. Paid he nightly and don't remember ever seeing her after that trip. I think she went to amsterdam or something.

I guess I was just lazy that trip plus each night I would say. . .."which is better new pussy or guranteed great pussy"?

I remember my last morning. . .we had sex 5 times. . . .after and inbetween dancing till like 7am. I wake up and she is blowing me. I am laughing and saying. .. .no way. I am spent. No way I am getting off. This chica took that as a challenge! She shocked the hell outta me by getting me hard and getting me off one last time. I barely had strength to pack my bags and check out.

But in my post i wasn't referring to spending most or all of one trip with a single chica, i was referring to the guys that spend EVERY trip wifed up with the same exact chica.

What is your take on that, now that you're clearer as to what i was talking about?

meatpack
10-23-2010, 05:13 PM
But in my post i wasn't referring to spending most or all of one trip with a single chica, i was referring to the guys that spend EVERY trip wifed up with the same exact chica.

What is your take on that, now that you're clearer as to what i was talking about?

sounds like ??

Polyandry (Greek (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_language): poly- many, andros- man) refers to a form of marriage in which a woman has two or more husbands at the same time

no offense:biggrin:

i keed i keed

Westy
10-27-2010, 02:57 PM
Interview a bunch of hookers in the US, and they will tell you many of their customers are looking for company, attention, affection even more than sex.

I agree it is all about fantasy. One guys fantasy is to live out a rock star life style with tones of different chicks, while another guy's fantasy is to have a hot 20 year old novia.

Whatever floats their boat.
Too right to me - it's not just about getting my nut. I can give myself an orgasm quite easily and cheaply; I can't so easily give myself the "company, attention and (even feigned) affection" that I so desperately crave. Okay, well, yeah, I could get "company" here at home, but "attention" (as in someone who doesn't treat a conversation as a competition) is a rare commodity anywhere, and "affection (even feigned)" feels non-existent in my world.

It's wonderful to feel, even for a little while, that someone wants me close. It's even nicer when that someone is young, cute, and female. Cuddling in the afterglow is nicer for me than a second round - and you can write that off to my age if you must, but that's not how I feel about it. A chica who snuggled to sleep with her head on my shoulder, facing me, could just about have my life, my fortune and my sacred honor ... :rolleyes: maybe I'd better stick to short-timers?

Jimbo44
10-27-2010, 03:10 PM
For me, I get all the attention, cuddiling etc I need right here at home. I also happen to live alone, so having a GF or wifey type relationship is an almost everyday experience. When I am able to get away and go mongering, that is my aim, and my goal. I have always suceeded and usually come back more than satisfied. The most I ever spent with one chica was 2 days, and the sex was fantastic. I have repeated with chicas probably just about every trip, but only becasue once again i know the sex is going to be off the wall. I can not understand how some guys go down there and then spend there entire time with one chica, go thru the drama, see her not at her best, I mean com on, it would just be too fucking boring for me!! No fucking way, I nead the hunt, I am a LEO!!

manofsteele69
11-19-2010, 04:27 PM
I just got back from a twelve day trip to Sosua. I had no intention of seeing any of my previos chicas when I landed. But, that all that changed when I ran into my favorita from La passions.

I ended up taking her out for about 6 out of the 12 days I was there. We really seemed to click. I had sampled some of the street meat and had some bad experiences so going back to her was a no brainer for me.

Each man has different needs and expectations. It's your vacation. Do what makes you happy. I don't see any problem with seeing the same chica if that 's what makes you happy. Some guys like quantity, some like quality.

I found a good thing so I stuck with it.

If I get a chance to return again to Sosua I will definitely see her again. I don't call her when I am back in Canada and I certainly do not do the Wu thing.

If you want to have a novia then that's your choice and have fun while it lasts.

Just remember " You can't turn a ho into a housewife."

WickedWillie
11-19-2010, 05:29 PM
I just got back from a twelve day trip to Sosua. I had no intention of seeing any of my previos chicas when I landed. But, that all that changed when I ran into my favorita from La passions.

I ended up taking her out for about 6 out of the 12 days I was there. We really seemed to click. I had sampled some of the street meat and had some bad experiences so going back to her was a no brainer for me.

Each man has different needs and expectations. It's your vacation. Do what makes you happy. I don't see any problem with seeing the same chica if that 's what makes you happy. Some guys like quantity, some like quality.

I found a good thing so I stuck with it.

If I get a chance to return again to Sosua I will definitely see her again. I don't call her when I am back in Canada and I certainly do not do the Wu thing.

If you want to have a novia then that's your choice and have fun while it lasts.

Just remember " You can't turn a ho into a housewife."

Pretty sure that you are referring to the chica you took to After One, I chatted to her for a bit and would say, IMO, she is a great girl. Oh and good to meet you too!!!!

manofsteele69
11-19-2010, 06:09 PM
Thanks,

It was great to meet you as well. Sorry, I would have sent you a message ealier but couldn't remember everyones screen name.

You are right. It was the chica I brought to After One. She was a sweet girl. She even bought beers that night!! She also bought me a necklace before I left to come home. That is a rarity amongst chicas.

Keep in touch.

JuanElGriego
11-19-2010, 07:07 PM
So who's the Passion girl or is it a secret? :rolleyes:

manofsteele69
11-19-2010, 07:09 PM
It's Madelin.

whynotme
11-19-2010, 07:18 PM
It's Madelin.
in the good old days everyone would post thier pics of her with their dicks in her ass just to get a reaction from you;)

but i don't seem to have any..........how about you:mrgreen:

whynotme
11-19-2010, 07:22 PM
For me, I get all the attention, cuddiling etc I need right here at home.
I can not understand how some guys go down there and then spend there entire time with one chica, go thru the drama, see her not at her best, I mean come on, it would just be too fucking boring for me!! No fucking way!!
exactly the same for me
when i go away i want a different chica everynight

but i guess thats a good thing......for us........it keeps the rest of the chicas out there looking for us and the wu/husband seekers locked down;)

manofsteele69
11-19-2010, 08:26 PM
She wouldn't let me put it in her ass! LOL! But if anyone has any please share. :lol:

in the good old days everyone would post thier pics of her with their dicks in her ass just to get a reaction from you;)

but i don't seem to have any..........how about you:mrgreen:

Jimmydr
11-19-2010, 08:30 PM
For me, I get all the attention, cuddiling etc I need right here at home. I also happen to live alone, so having a GF or wifey type relationship is an almost everyday experience. When I am able to get away and go mongering, that is my aim, and my goal. I have always suceeded and usually come back more than satisfied. The most I ever spent with one chica was 2 days, and the sex was fantastic. I have repeated with chicas probably just about every trip, but only becasue once again i know the sex is going to be off the wall. I can not understand how some guys go down there and then spend there entire time with one chica, go thru the drama, see her not at her best, I mean com on, it would just be too fucking boring for me!! No fucking way, I nead the hunt, I am a LEO!!

And you are looking over your shoulder at home and you can't go to Colombia because of her. Each one of us is different.

Jonew1
11-19-2010, 08:48 PM
Too right to me - it's not just about getting my nut. I can give myself an orgasm quite easily and cheaply; I can't so easily give myself the "company, attention and (even feigned) affection" that I so desperately crave. Okay, well, yeah, I could get "company" here at home, but "attention" (as in someone who doesn't treat a conversation as a competition) is a rare commodity anywhere, and "affection (even feigned)" feels non-existent in my world.

It's wonderful to feel, even for a little while, that someone wants me close. It's even nicer when that someone is young, cute, and female. Cuddling in the afterglow is nicer for me than a second round - and you can write that off to my age if you must, but that's not how I feel about it. A chica who snuggled to sleep with her head on my shoulder, facing me, could just about have my life, my fortune and my sacred honor ... :rolleyes: maybe I'd better stick to short-timers?

i dont know how old you are but i dont think it has anything ti do with age. i am 28 and i enjoy the same exact thing your talking about. its awsome to be laying in your hotel bed with a super hot dominican chica laying all over you after fucking. thats one of my favorite parts of the whole vacation.

nnjdave
11-19-2010, 11:54 PM
Madelin is one of my favorite girls there, a good attitude, and a true professional.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/139724c9461255469a.jpg

Westy
11-22-2010, 08:11 AM
i dont know how old you are but i dont think it has anything ti do with age. i am 28 and i enjoy the same exact thing your talking about. its awsome to be laying in your hotel bed with a super hot dominican chica laying all over you after fucking. thats one of my favorite parts of the whole vacation.:oActually, I meant that others might figure a man of my age wouldn't be "up" for a second round. Of course, now there's La Pela.... :cheesygrin:

malescan
11-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Personally I enjoy the gf experience...although short term...3-4 mos. seems to work well.....I find having a gf much cheaper...If you let them know you wont be milked of all your cash, sometimes I find they can save you alot of money in living expenses...
If you are not living in the dr....fuk em and chuck em...wu girls always have several guys on the go..at least thats what I have seen. If you are lucky enough to gf up with a good chica you can learn so much about how their friends are cashing in on "gringos" that haven't learned yet. You must keep in mind having a gf in any country is gonna cost ya...its keeping it under control that counts.

Maretti
11-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Personally I enjoy the gf experience...although short term...3-4 mos. seems to work well.....I find having a gf much cheaper...If you let them know you wont be milked of all your cash, sometimes I find they can save you alot of money in living expenses...
If you are not living in the dr....fuk em and chuck em...wu girls always have several guys on the go..at least thats what I have seen. If you are lucky enough to gf up with a good chica you can learn so much about how their friends are cashing in on "gringos" that haven't learned yet. You must keep in mind having a gf in any country is gonna cost ya...its keeping it under control that counts.
I might be wrong or too old (maybe both) but IMHO, girlfriends don't cost money nowhere. Of course, you're gonna take her out and give them a gift every now and then but, sending them money to support them? That's what parents are for or they make their own money.
Are we so old that we forgot what a girlfriend is?
Guys, we're mongers and we're dealing with putas. If you want a GF, find them close by, there are plenty around.

manofsteele69
11-22-2010, 05:08 PM
She certainly is a great girl. I paid the salida for her a few nights. She really is sweet. The best girl I had all trip.

Madelin is one of my favorite girls there, a good attitude, and a true professional.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/139724c9461255469a.jpg)

DASBOOTY
11-22-2010, 09:30 PM

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/139724c9461255469a.jpg)

I wouldn't mind hitting that.

nnjdave
11-23-2010, 12:00 AM
She certainly is a great girl. I paid the salida for her a few nights. She really is sweet. The best girl I had all trip.

Were you the one who had her out a couple nights including the Halloween party at Classico's? She was with a group in the VIP room, we were just outside the room on a couch.

nnjdave
11-23-2010, 12:02 AM
I wouldn't mind hitting that.

Truly flacca, tight little body. Amazing for a girl that age (28 if I remember right) with 5 kids!

manofsteele69
11-23-2010, 04:40 PM
No, I wasn't there for Halloween. I arrived on November 2-14, 2010. I took her out for about seven nights out of the twelve I was there.

jonesthecanuck
12-09-2010, 12:40 AM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions........lets let it be and get on with what we all like.........we are all after the same thing ...PARADISE ! Do your thing.

Boon
01-13-2011, 09:29 PM
Truly flacca, tight little body. Amazing for a girl that age (28 if I remember right) with 5 kids!

lol 5 kids...thats used stuff