PDA

View Full Version : F.A.Q.S.

guttaman
03-02-2005, 07:30 PM
What are Moderators?
Moderators are individuals (or groups of individuals) whose job it is to look after the running of the forums from day to day. They have the power to edit or delete posts and lock, unlock, move, delete and split topics in the forum they moderate. Generally moderators are there to prevent people going off-topic or posting abusive or offensive material.

guttaman
03-02-2005, 07:35 PM
How do I change my rank?
In general you cannot directly change the wording of any rank (ranks appear below your username in topics and on your profile depending on the style used). Most boards use ranks to indicate the number of posts you have made and to identify certain users. For example, moderators and administrators may have a special rank. Please do not abuse the board by posting unnecessarily just to increase your rank -- you will probably find the moderator or administrator will simply lower your post count.
Back

Basic F.A.Q.S. that seem to be ignored. Just my opinion?

guttaman
03-02-2005, 07:42 PM
JDR no pissing contest. If i am asshole # 1 i accept that. Good info is being lost . I will stop by and see the kids in 2 weeks. Will have info on cock fights and Santiago.

JDR
03-02-2005, 07:47 PM
JDR no pissing contest. If i am asshole # 1 i accept that. Good info is being lost . I will stop by and see the kids in 2 weeks. Will have info on cock fights and Santiago.

I see you don't want answers here. Shall I delete my posts? You are not even close to being an "A" hole.

guttaman
03-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Can we agree to disagree.

guttaman
03-02-2005, 08:16 PM
JDR, why delete post.