PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo's 1st BB Trip Feb 25 to Mar 1st!!!!!!!

Pana
03-02-2005, 11:31 PM
1st time posting trip report(2/25/05) This was my 8th trip to DR first one mongering openly since I dont have a serious gf down there no more :twisted: :twisted: . I woke up happy and ready to go had my gf here drop me off at the airport told her I was going to Orlando to visit family :twisted: :twisted: and while we where in the car told her I forgot cellphone at home :twisted: :twisted: , and off I went to the terminal leave thank god Im out of this weather thinking. Ok I get to pop airport and I decide to rent a car from Aventure Rent a Car ( 1st time) never again will I rent from them he(Jason dont trust him :evil: ) was telling me a complete diffrent price from what I saw on the website, I didnt have time to argue I just wanted a car and off i went to BB's. Wow was this place hard to find and it is in the middle of no where like every body says on this forum thank god I had a car or I was going to be stuck there during my trip.I get there finally and some girls come up to me and tell me hello and welcome all I just wanted to do was take a shower and relax and eat, I go up to my room and shower and then I come down take a look at the place and it is very nice and I was thinking Im finally here and I take a look at the famous jacuzzi where I seen Jayman naked :cry: :cry: and thinking about it :D :lol: :lol:. I go to sit down and eat and all the girls are staring at me they must of thought yeah fresh meat but I have been to DR and I know the game here :roll: :roll: and Im looking to at them but all I wanted to do at the time was eat, a girl approched me while I was eating her name was Elizabeth and then we started talking and then this other girl came up to her and told her (I dont remember her name) I was talking to him first and then she left and I ask Elizabeth what she said and she said nothing she must of thought I really didnt understand spanish until I told her what the girl told her and she seemed a little bit mad that I was speaking with her. Well after I finshed eating I decided I was going to take her for ltn since I just wanted to chill and to relax so we go up to my room she helps me unpack and settle in and she is amazed how neatly my bags where put together I tell her it is a Marines thing :!: :!: and then off we fucked all night long man I felt great she did a really good job making give her tres leche and off I went to sleep :D :D :D . I woke up and felt hungry and it was about 1215am and I so saw this one BB puta and I asked her if she knew where I could get some food and she told me yeah the only reason I took her along is because I didnt know area really well so we are drving and we head into PP and I get my self something to eat and then this puta says she is hungry to, so a I did a nice thing and I got her some food and I gave her RD100 and then she pays for the food and trys to keep my RD60 I told give me my money and she gave me the evil eye :evil: , plese I know she has money already probaly more than me I need my pesos every single one. I head back to BB it took me a while to get back but I found it and Elizabeth is still sleeping ( I was thinking man is there something wrong this should be the other way around I guess my sexual drive was to much for her what can I say Im young and I dont need vitamin v or any of that stuff :wink: , and off I went to sleep after I was done eating.

moshy2k
03-03-2005, 12:02 AM
Great report Ronaldo,

I can't wait to read about the rest of your time there.

Ram
03-03-2005, 12:41 AM
Sounds like a good start ronaldo!!

Hope the rest of your trip was good!

Dick Dawson
03-03-2005, 08:16 AM
Nice report. Curious about one thing. Did you have the same Elizabeth that I wrote about in my report here? (http://www.insearchofchicas.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1799)

psriches
03-03-2005, 12:49 PM
Nice report... I like to book car rentals from a name brand company by internet.. A lot less hassle and cheaper in the long run.

knotty
03-03-2005, 02:27 PM
A good beginning. I'm planning on maybe staying there for 2 days in the future to see what everyone is talking about. Don't think I can stay in that place too long with no car. Sounds like it's in the boondox.

psriches
03-03-2005, 02:37 PM
A good beginning. I'm planning on maybe staying there for 2 days in the future to see what everyone is talking about. Don't think I can stay in that place too long with no car. Sounds like it's in the boondox.I know how you like to roam... You'll get tired of that in a day! You definitely need access to a car.

knotty
03-03-2005, 02:50 PM
A good beginning. I'm planning on maybe staying there for 2 days in the future to see what everyone is talking about. Don't think I can stay in that place too long with no car. Sounds like it's in the boondox.I know how you like to roam... You'll get tired of that in a day! You definitely need access to a car.

You know it. I gotta keep it moving. Now if I was only brave enough to trust myself to rent a car. I gotta hit BB during the bikini contest which I hope Ronaldo got to experience.

BROOKLYN_357
03-03-2005, 07:23 PM

You know it. I gotta keep it moving. Now if I was only brave enough to trust myself to rent a car. I gotta hit BB during the bikini contest which I hope Ronaldo got to experience.

i think the contest will be going on when we are there, right??

Ram
03-03-2005, 07:25 PM

It's the last Sat. of each month, I missed it!! :cry:

knotty
03-03-2005, 07:51 PM

that means we'll be there. Yeeeessss....I gotta see that. Snap...Snap...Snap. That's all my camera will be doing.

the_Jayman
03-03-2005, 11:40 PM
GO ronaldo GO ! !

SAVE SOME FOR ME ! !

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! ! !

BROOKLYN_357
03-04-2005, 01:23 PM

that means we'll be there. Yeeeessss....I gotta see that. Snap...Snap...Snap. That's all my camera will be doing.

ok, so that means we are DEFINITELY there...you know i'm renting a car...i have to be mobile

knotty
03-04-2005, 07:00 PM

ok, so that means we are DEFINITELY there...you know i'm renting a car...i have to be mobile

Oh, no doubt. I was expecting you too. We gotta explore, I wanna show my boy who's coming what the DR is all about. We about to give him a bachelor's party, DR style.

Pana
03-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Woke Fucked Elizabeth again, DD this is not the one in your post this id her real name and the one in your post calls her self angel now, you know how all these girls lie all the time :roll: :roll: . Ok after I finshed getting my final leches we take a shower and then I tell her how much and she says RD2500 I say in spanish please and I'll only pay RD2200 and she agrees( yall guys are right you cant really get a deal with these BB hoes, but i Ill explain why in my opinion later on. We go down to eat, well me :wink: and I order my food and then she is sitting right across from me and I tell the waitress thats all :) gracias , I recieve my food and then I eat it in front of her face with out offering her anything, hey I just gave her RD2200 for the ltn she can buy her own :wink: . While Im eatihg I over her 2 BB girls talking to a new guy first time mongering in DR and they tell him RD4000 in spanish each :o :o :o I just had to say someting to him so he wouldnt get ripped off and I told him the most he should pay is RD2500 for the ltn, and then I started speaking spanish to one of the girls there I dont remember her name but she is haitian(she has the best body in BB buy the way) and I told her you know you cant charge that price and then she told me to shut up and I told puta please all he is going to pay you is RD2500. I could tell that the other girl with her did not want to go along but the haitian girl came up with that price so she had to, but they agreed to take the RD2500 a thats not my money but aleast I saved him RD1500, I proceded to tell her a I know the game here and you are not playing me or any body around me, my whole entire stay at BB she gave me the evil eye :evil: Fuck you puta you are not runnig game on me 8) 8) 8) .
I finshed eating my food and then me and the guy I met went to the supermarcado because I was not paying RD60 for one presidente :shock: :shock: Im not cheap but I know how much they really cost down there and every other thing BB can get new suckers first time to DR to pay thoses prices not me :wink: and I bought some snaks, while we where in PP we noticed alot of BB hoes out in town and I was like man these putas are every where we get something to eat and these BB putas come up to us and tell us hell and Im thinking so your not going to get a meal out of me get your own comida :wink: , Im really feeling one of them and then I told her after the bikini contest I want to Fucked her and then we leave and head back off to BB's. We get there I put my groceries away and wait till 3pm and wait and wait till the contest started 4pm dominican time :roll: :roll: . I just really wanted to see who was out there to fuck and if they had any stunners, to me the bikini contest wasn't really all of that seen some cute faces and decent bodies but the one who caught my eye was angel (angelis I seen her cedula and thats her real name Ill post a pic of her as soon as I buy the cable for my digi camera) and I took pic and I was thinking I need to go out somewhere else tonight to find putas are any kind of girl beside a BB girl ( I will tell any one who stays there you need a car and thank god i had one or else I would be stuck :cry: :cry: , but I always rent a car in DR :wink: . The contest is done and angel is the winner, and I go look for Kizzy ( I dont remember her name) I met so many of them it is hard to keep track. OK we go up to my room and we fucked for st 2 hours she wasnt really all of that good of a fuck I sould of saved my RD1500 I wasnt really feeling like she was putting in her all I took pics of her giving me a bbbj with my camers phone but I put a orange sim card in my phone and it erased every pic I had ever taken on my phone :cry: I dont know how. The night comes and I meet up with the guy I was hanging out with and I said lets go to Sosua for Sat. night there was no way I was staying at BB's for the night :wink: to much putas in Sosua especially on a Sat. night and we got ready to go ,(Ill continue this part in Sosua Trip reports).

Dick Dawson
03-05-2005, 01:57 AM
Nice report again, Ronaldo. Any BB girl that it's trying to get more than the going rate should be reported to one of the managers there and they'll deal with the girl. One thing though. You don't have to block out the work 'fuck' on this board. I think we're all mature enough that we can handle it.

Pana
03-05-2005, 07:54 AM
A sometimes I dont like to use that word when Im talking, when I was in the military I used to curse all the time and swear and now I dont really any more.

the_Jayman
03-05-2005, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the update man ! !

give me an address and the make and model of your camera so I can FedX you the required cable FOR THE PICS ! !

OUTSTANDING REPORTING ! !

el_papi_chew_low
03-05-2005, 08:49 PM
Ronaldo, you da man!!! Nice report!!!!

I guess I better get my pussy b4 I head to BB or bring some with me cause I'm not paying a DR bitch $100 for pussy.

the_Jayman
03-05-2005, 09:03 PM
I guess I better get my pussy b4 I head to BB or bring some with me cause I'm not paying a DR bitch $100 for pussy.

I hear what you’re saying man . . . BUT . . .

Black Beards is rather unique in that it's a REALLY cool, resort "LIKE", place, that is great for us old fat white guys who don’t want the hunt, just a week in paradise.

Don't get me wrong, $100 US is WAY too much and if you do pay that you better hit it 4 times minimum and get a SOLID 26 hours. Pick her up at 2 in the afternoon and kick her out before dinner the next day.

(cost of pictures that “ I PROMISE !” I won't post on the internet included)

JDR4
03-05-2005, 09:09 PM

Black Beards is rather unique in that it's a REALLY cool, resort "LIKE", place, that is great for us old fat white guys who don’t want the hunt, just a week in paradise.

Don't get me wrong, $100 US is WAY too much and if you do pay that you better hit it 4 times minimum and get a SOLID 26 hours. Pick her up at 2 in the afternoon and kick her out before dinner the next day.

Puerto Plata clubs are 15 minutes away and you can get something in any number of places to return with you. Be there when the Jayman show occurs and you won't have a better time anywhere.

el_papi_chew_low
03-05-2005, 09:26 PM

Puerto Plata clubs are 15 minutes away and you can get something in any number of places to return with you. Be there when the Jayman show occurs and you won't have a better time anywhere.

I'm going to make it a point to be there for the show for sure. Everyone has different taste so don't get me wrong. Maybe a babe is even worth $100 to someone.

These pics are from Big's site. This is some talent from Costa Rica. This is what I like.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/blatino/1CR05.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/blatino/1CR06.jpg

knotty
03-05-2005, 11:51 PM
el papi, and I like your taste. That nice round bottom goes entirely well with the rest of the body. That was deeply appreciated. :shock:

DEPUTY DAWG
03-06-2005, 12:22 AM

I'm going to make it a point to be there for the show for sure. Everyone has different taste so don't get me wrong. Maybe a babe is even worth $100 to someone.

These pics are from Big's site. This is some talent from Costa Rica. This is what I like.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/blatino/1CR05.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/blatino/1CR06.jpg

Daayumn, I might get emotional hittin something like that and take a vitamin ci for mulitple shots.... anything else would be bi*#ching out!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

moshy2k
03-06-2005, 01:04 AM
When I grow up i want to be Big Trick. Damn, she is fine.....

BROOKLYN_357
03-06-2005, 07:51 AM

Oh, no doubt. I was expecting you too. We gotta explore, I wanna show my boy who's coming what the DR is all about. We about to give him a bachelor's party, DR style.

OH SHIT!!!...OK, THEN IT'S ON...i don't know him, but if he's a friend of yours, then he's a friend of mine and we are DEFINITELY going to show him a good azz time

BROOKLYN_357
03-06-2005, 07:52 AM
SHE IS A STUNNER

Pana
03-07-2005, 01:10 AM
Im going shopping tommorw for the cable for my digi camera or Im going to see if I could put the pics on a CD or something if any body has any suggestions let me know I never posted pics on line before.(Oh yeah my BB stort is still not done more to cum!!!!!!!!)

BROOKLYN_357
03-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Im going shopping tommorw for the cable for my digi camera or Im going to see if I could put the pics on a CD or something if any body has any suggestions let me know I never posted pics on line before.(Oh yeah my BB stort is still not done more to cum!!!!!!!!)

ronaldo, what helped me was uploading your pics on photobucket.com ...it's free to join and when you upload them on that shit, then just copy and paste onto this site when you send a post

Pana
03-12-2005, 09:48 PM
My BB's bikini pictures!!!!!!!!!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/ronaldobklyn/10090025.jpg[img]

Pana
03-12-2005, 09:49 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/ronaldobklyn/10090010.jpg

Pana
03-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Just a little taste for now!!!!!!!!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/ronaldobklyn/10090008.jpg

fox mulder
03-12-2005, 09:59 PM
Bro those are some nice pics. Well done

the_Jayman
03-12-2005, 10:01 PM
YEAH BABY ! ! - - - BLACK BEARDS BIKINI PARTY ! !

the_Jayman
03-12-2005, 10:27 PM
Just a little taste for now!!!!!!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Will she be there a week from Wednesday and what is her name and why have you not PM'd me the phone number yet ? ? ? ?

will_blueprint
03-12-2005, 11:45 PM
:shock: OMG I CANT WAITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEPUTY DAWG
03-13-2005, 02:40 AM
Ronaldo, I take it your feeling the love now

knotty
03-13-2005, 04:13 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36/ronaldobklyn/10090010.jpg

This 2nd one to the left I'm feeling, and I don't know what she look like. I just see that ass pertruded out that bikini. Good pics, I can't wait to see the contest in person.

El Drunko
03-13-2005, 09:56 AM
Boy am I glad I get there 2 days before Jayman. That chica thats second from the right is just the right size...BREAKABLE...I,m gonna abuse the shit outta that little pussy about 1 in the afternoon, then put her in a cab to go meet the Jayman at 230pm.....she won`t even be able to walk.... :twisted:

By the way, rumor has it.. That chica is Anna's sister. :P

Pana
03-13-2005, 10:31 AM
I was looking for her while I was there, I only seen the one on 2nd to left once and that was during the bikini contest. You have some of these guys that goes to BB's and keep a girl for the whole time down there ("fuck that just hit it once and pass it on").

el_papi_chew_low
03-13-2005, 10:37 AM

Great pics!!! Is the babe in the middle Haitian? They don't look to excited about this event. Hope they got more enthusiam in the bed, especially at BB prices.

Tonto4
03-13-2005, 10:42 AM
Great pics Ron. Those bikini girls are so fucking fuckable. I miss DR bad

Pana
03-13-2005, 10:50 AM

Great pics!!! Is the babe in the middle Haitian? They don't look to excited about this event. Hope they got more enthusiam in the bed, especially at BB prices.

You're right some of them didnt look to exited during the bikini contest, and then one in the middle they said she was from La Romana, on BB's chicas what I felt is that some of them where stuck up especially the one in the middle ("I will say she had the best body there and the biggest ass her whole body was tight").

Kevy
03-13-2005, 10:51 AM
I was looking for her while I was there, I only seen the one on 2nd to left once and that was during the bikini contest. You have some of these guys that goes to BB's and keep a girl for the whole time down there ("fuck that just hit it once and pass it on").
A lot of guys keep the girls for their time there. When I was at BB last year there were only 3 girls in a lingerie contest. THe "black book" they have was really out of date with not much talent. I hope it improved.

Pana
03-13-2005, 11:01 AM
A lot of guys keep the girls for their time there. When I was at BB last year there were only 3 girls in a lingerie contest. THe "black book" they have was really out of date with not much talent. I hope it improved.

Im thinking yes you go to BB's to relax have a good time party and drink and have only one girl while you are there?, Hell no!!!!!!!! you figure what you are paying that one to be with you, you can have a diffrent one every single day.