PDA

View Full Version : Occidental Grand Flamenco

Gutter Meat
03-03-2005, 12:55 PM
Just back from a 4 day trip with a Santiago chica names Julissa. Stayed at the Grand Flamenco and thought the hotel was ok. last year I stayed next door at the Grand Vantana which I thought was much nicer and better service.
There is a new disco in the Playa Dorada complex called The "Mangu". Its in the Jack Tar village hotel. If you stay at any of the Occidental hotels the entrance fee is free. There was some really nice talent there worth checking out if your in the area.

psriches
03-03-2005, 01:05 PM
Is the "talent" at Mangu worth a night trip from Sosua? Is the "talent" there all night or do they show up late(2am-4am). Can bargins be had or are they hardcore..... Like el boem...

Gutter Meat
03-03-2005, 01:25 PM
I got to the Mangu at about 12:30 and the talent was there already. Since I was with a chica that I was staying with at a resort I could't really feel out these girls. I guess they are freelancers. The thing was I didn't really see any guys with these girls. I guess most of the guys there are with there girlfriends or wives staying at the resorts. I would say if your headed to Puerto Plata from Sosua to go to cystals or El bohem make a stop at this place. The "Mangu" disco is about the same size as Clasico in Sosua. The big diference is that the guys I saw there arent mongers.

psriches
03-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Did you hit the beach? What's the water conditions like? I know this time of year is not that great.

Gutter Meat
03-04-2005, 04:37 AM
Yes I hit the beach. The water in Sosua is much nicer than Playa Dorado.
Not too cold though.

Pana
03-04-2005, 10:48 PM
A Gutter Meat ,does this girl have green eyes? ,and she says she is from Santiago.

Gutter Meat
03-05-2005, 03:48 AM
no , she has brown eyes.

Pana
03-05-2005, 08:09 AM
Dark brown eyes or light brown eyes?

Gutter Meat
03-05-2005, 10:13 AM
You know what to think of it I think her eyes are purple