PDA

View Full Version : Boca Chica closed down

Dark Knight
03-03-2005, 07:05 PM
I have heard reports that the bars and discos on duarte in Boca Chica have been shut down by the government. Anyone have any information on the situation there?

BROOKLYN_357
03-03-2005, 07:07 PM
I have heard reports that the bars and discos on duarte in Boca Chica have been shut down by the government. Anyone have any information on the situation there?

SAY WHAT???!!!!

Reel Deal
03-03-2005, 07:09 PM
:shock:

If it is true, my suspicions are accurate: the DR gov't wants to shut down the DR as a sex tourist destination...

jd_mine
03-03-2005, 07:10 PM
Isn't this old news??? This happened over a month ago.....

el_papi_chew_low
03-03-2005, 10:29 PM

How can we have someone post a detailed trip report today of Boca Chica, yet someone would produce a thread for this question? Am I missing something here :?:

Dark Knight
03-04-2005, 06:48 AM

How can we have someone post a detailed trip report today of Boca Chica, yet someone would produce a thread for this question? Am I missing something here :?:

What report that was posted today are you refering to? I did see the Mackey feb 25 report that did give some details. I am basically trying to get feedback if this is some annual crackdown by the local police or a change in policy.

knotty
03-04-2005, 07:59 AM

What report that was posted today are you refering to? I did see the Mackey feb 25 report that did give some details. I am basically trying to get feedback if this is some annual crackdown by the local police or a change in policy.

Just go down to the section that says Boca Chica and Santo Domingo and you'll find your answer.

Dark Knight
03-04-2005, 08:31 AM
Thanks,Knottydredd. I did miss that earlier report.

knotty
03-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Thanks,Knottydredd. I did miss that earlier report.

anytime. that's what all of us are here for...to help one another.

elj707
03-05-2005, 12:11 AM
so is boca chica closed for good?

el_papi_chew_low
03-05-2005, 07:18 AM
Jimmy, we need some more Emoticons - like the one in Yahoo where the guy incredulously wipes his forehead, or the one with the guy yawning. :wink:

JDR4
03-05-2005, 07:33 AM
Jimmy, we need some more Emoticons - like the one in Yahoo where the guy incredulously wipes his forehead, or the one with the guy yawning. :wink:

I am not sure how to load them.

Dark Knight
03-05-2005, 11:16 AM
so is boca chica closed for good?

Recent dr1 post says things should be returning to normal soon.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38550