PDA

View Full Version : CasaDeEquipo

will_blueprint
03-04-2005, 11:47 AM
I saw this on NYC's yahoo page, what is it how do you get there. Thanks

vak
03-04-2005, 02:13 PM
I saw this on NYC's yahoo page, what is it how do you get there. Thanks

It's on the left side of the road just before you arrive into Cabarete from Sosua. Mostly skanky ho's, but occasionally you find a diamond in the ruff, real cheap. Good place to search for some cheap chicas for a multi-girl party!

will_blueprint
03-04-2005, 03:11 PM
man i need to start writing this stuff down, so many places so little time

DEPUTY DAWG
03-04-2005, 03:21 PM
How come nobody ever talks about this place?????????? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!!!

42 days and counting!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BROOKLYN_357
03-04-2005, 04:16 PM
How come nobody ever talks about this place?????????? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!!!

42 days and counting!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i have to agree with you on that...no one is writing about that place, but that's ok, when i go in May, i'm going to go there and give a full report with pictures

JDR4
03-04-2005, 05:38 PM

Well you can go there and there can be 10 ugly chicas or there can be 30 ugly chicas but at times, you can find those special 2 or 3 that will do everything at a very cheap price.

Hit it on the way back from Hotel Aventura or just hit hit one night.

Dark Knight
03-04-2005, 06:36 PM
What about the 2 places just past the strip in cabarete The one on the right had low grade chicas.Up the street on the left I saw some nice pussy.Both places have rooms on the groundsI got a pic in the second place
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/49.jpg

DEPUTY DAWG
03-04-2005, 09:34 PM
What about the 2 places just past the strip in cabarete The one on the right had low grade chicas.Up the street on the left I saw some nice pussy.Both places have rooms on the groundsI got a pic in the second place
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/49.jpg

Damn I do like those ass cheeks in pink!!!!!!!!!

tampabukkake
03-04-2005, 09:40 PM
The place is a good afternnon beer stop. I will say you might find a diamond in the rough 1 out of 4 times. Ussually there are ugly skanks there, not bad for a 500 peso BJ.

will_blueprint
03-05-2005, 10:25 AM
just past the strip going east or west? You remember the name

Dark Knight
03-05-2005, 10:38 AM
When you com in to cabarete the beach is on the left.Your going east.You pass the bank on the right then past a car rental place[real small] continue around the bend.It gets more wooded.We were walking buzzed[beer] and in near pitch black night.The first place you come to is on the right.It can't be further than you can walk in about 20 mins.There were 2 buildings set back off the road,side by side almost .One is a disco kind of sleazy .We went in between the buildings to the chicas rooms.I saw one decent but I didn't like the room .It reminds me of a city motel.We left and walked further east I know we pasted a AI on the right.Ten on the left I saw this place where I took this pic.They got rooms in back .It had bachata playing and as we stood there with the bartenders more chicas came out .They started to look real decent.It was 2 am and we walked all of sosua and here.These are the 2 chicas in the first pic:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/onedazz/50.jpg
The one on the left was absolutely beautiful!

WSJ3
03-05-2005, 11:13 AM
The one on the right looks a little tired.

nuhomet
03-05-2005, 02:12 PM
been there nothing but extra used up chicas when I stopped by. They have "cabanas" to screw on site. We decided to pass and went on for lunch

DEPUTY DAWG
03-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Thanks gentleman. This is why I came to this site, since my first trip is only 41 days away this give me a certain comfort level as I make this trek SOLO!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing INFO & PHOTOS
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

JDR4
03-05-2005, 02:38 PM
Thanks gentleman. This is why I came to this site, since my first trip is only 41 days away this give me a certain comfort level as I make this trek SOLO!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing INFO & PHOTOS
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You lost me on that solo part. Fact #1, you are staying at the Palace. Fact #2 there are 8 other ISOC guys staying there. Are you avoiding us and hogging all the chicas? :twisted:

jd_mine
03-05-2005, 02:44 PM
Yeah, you bastard!!!!

DEPUTY DAWG
03-05-2005, 02:57 PM
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I mean, only solo in leaving Monger Hell. You know between being dropped as a baby & partying waaay to much in the 80's sometimes I release the occasional brain fart or as they say in other regions Mental Flatulence

psriches
03-05-2005, 04:40 PM
these places are all hit or miss. worth it if you have transpo(not a cab).....