PDA

View Full Version : See you at BB!!

mrhide
02-13-2010, 04:12 PM
Got all my stuff packed and ready to go, thanks everyone for all the great advice, I'll be at BB from Feb 15 to the 22nd, so what other members will be there, lets grab a beer, and a few chica's and just sit back and have a great Vacation, man oh man do I need it.

MrHide

dunedain
02-13-2010, 05:42 PM
Got all my stuff packed and ready to go, thanks everyone for all the great advice, I'll be at BB from Feb 15 to the 22nd, so what other members will be there, lets grab a beer, and a few chica's and just sit back and have a great Vacation, man on man do I need it.

MrHide

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/106324b57b491a5cc8.gif

:eek: jeez hide, no homo bro!!!!:confused:

:p:mrgreen: Just kidding, sorry I couldn't help it.:lol: I've done a few typos as well and lived to regret them too, but I and I'm sure everyone else knew what you really meant.:rofl: Just having a little fun.

Hide; I'm totally jealous. I wish I could be down there at BB's too. Its one of my, if not my favorite place to stay at in DR. I know the feeling you are having. The time can't go by fast enough for you to get there. And when you are there it is stress relief (and other things:wink:) paradise. Have a great time and if you get a chance, write up a little trip report when you get back. Its very therapuetic and helps remedy the blues from returning.

carlitos
02-16-2010, 10:51 AM
Mr. Hide

Ill probably be there on the 19 or 20th though I havent decided, I would prefer an apartment or condo. The only problem I have is the chicas like to wife up too much. Anybody know if Joanna (the tall tall joana) and Yoca? Ill be there with a buddy and were both bald.

TropicBob
02-16-2010, 11:06 AM
Got all my stuff packed and ready to go, thanks everyone for all the great advice, I'll be at BB from Feb 15 to the 22nd, so what other members will be there, lets grab a beer, and a few chica's and just sit back and have a great Vacation, man oh man do I need it.

MrHide

Have a blast Mr. Hide....loved this chica last Setpember at BB: she was wearing these sexy black glasses and a mouth with pouting lips....to die for! Put a new meaning to Day Camps.