PDA

View Full Version : BOD & headquarters

will_blueprint
03-04-2005, 04:12 PM
How do i get to the board of directors and headquarters.

BROOKLYN_357
03-04-2005, 04:15 PM

i'm a newbie of the BOD, but to the best of my knowledge, you have to have at least 2 trips under your belts with posts and pics and you have to had met and hung out with one of the BOD's

will_blueprint
03-04-2005, 04:21 PM
ahh what all is in there?

D_W_
03-04-2005, 04:22 PM
To get into Headquarters you must have met the admin and/or have over 1,000 posts.

will_blueprint
03-04-2005, 04:25 PM
hopefully I will do that on my trip down.

D_W_
03-04-2005, 04:27 PM

Not much...trust me...the open forums is where most of the posting is performed.

Reel Deal
03-04-2005, 04:29 PM
How do i get to the board of directors and headquarters.First you put 300 pesos in an plain brown envelope...

:twisted:

Reel Deal
03-04-2005, 04:33 PM

Not much...trust me...the open forums is where most of the posting is performed.I dunno. I thought the free tickets to the Jim Nabors and Tammy Faye Baker concert where they sung nude duets to Romanian Folk Tunes was pretty worthwhile... :lol:

D_W_
03-04-2005, 04:33 PM
How do i get to the board of directors and headquarters.First you put 300 pesos in an plain brown envelope...

$10 bucks? that's cheap

Reel Deal
03-04-2005, 04:34 PM

$10 bucks? that's cheapEach month to each BoD... :twisted:

nuhomet
03-04-2005, 05:14 PM

Have sex with Soronji always helps.

BROOKLYN_357
03-04-2005, 05:25 PM

Have sex with Soronji always helps.

get pics with you having sex with Soronji

JDR4
03-04-2005, 05:34 PM

Not much...trust me...the open forums is where most of the posting is performed.

There is alot in B o D.

knotty
03-04-2005, 05:56 PM
and don't forget the main thing, continue to post and let us know you're alive. Some of these guys just vanish after their 1st trip.

JDR4
03-04-2005, 05:58 PM
and don't forget the main thing, continue to post and let us know you're alive. Some of these guys just vanish after their 1st trip.

Its funny, some beginners go from 1-10 posts before their first trip then 10-500 after that. Lets keep it going. :)

knotty
03-04-2005, 06:07 PM

Its funny, some beginners go from 1-10 posts before their first trip then 10-500 after that. Lets keep it going. :)

I can definitely relate. I remember when this board was beginning. A year later, is booming.

JDR4
03-04-2005, 06:12 PM

I can definitely relate. I remember when this board was beginning. A year later, is booming.

many a night, I read, post, listen to music and drink coffee. No reason to go out except to see a movie. Many nights there are 10 - 18 others on as well.

jd_mine
03-04-2005, 06:30 PM
This board is taking up way too much of my time.......but God, I love it!

jd_mine
03-04-2005, 06:31 PM
I just put on the radio station Bachata 106 at www.live365.com and start reading and posting away................It's great to build up the anticipation to upcoming trips.

knotty
03-04-2005, 06:36 PM

many a night, I read, post, listen to music and drink coffee. No reason to go out except to see a movie. Many nights there are 10 - 18 others on as well.

I'm beginning to see that the more I come on here a night. It takes me almost 2hrs to go through all the post. During that time, many will appear on posting. So you're never completely during replying to everything.

BrooklynBeas
03-04-2005, 09:08 PM
I just put on the radio station Bachata 106 at www.live365.com and start reading and posting away................It's great to build up the anticipation to upcoming trips.

thanks for the info!

jd_mine
03-04-2005, 09:10 PM
www.live365.com is da bomb!!!
They got hundreds of radiostations. Bachata, reggaeton, salsa, it's great!!!!

JDR4
03-04-2005, 09:46 PM

I'm beginning to see that the more I come on here a night. It takes me almost 2hrs to go through all the post. During that time, many will appear on posting. So you're never completely during replying to everything.

Its busy between 8am-10am and 8pm-10pm.

Averaging over 200 posts a day/ :D

will_blueprint
03-05-2005, 10:30 AM
Yeah U susallly use it from work, I just gotta be careful to to oggle the girls. I am getting slow with my reaction time and been caught a couple of times :)

I hate that the place I am staying only had dial up internet, that will really put a hole in my uploading especially since i have a 5MP cam. I have a vid cam to if i do get some vid that'll prolly wait til i get back.,

knotty
03-05-2005, 10:59 AM
Yeah U susallly use it from work, I just gotta be careful to to oggle the girls. I am getting slow with my reaction time and been caught a couple of times :)

I hate that the place I am staying only had dial up internet, that will really put a hole in my uploading especially since i have a 5MP cam. I have a vid cam to if i do get some vid that'll prolly wait til i get back.,

we love pics and vids. Vids are rare, so they're even more special. That 56k modem is gonna drive you crazy uploading stuff.

knotty
03-05-2005, 11:00 AM

Its busy between 8am-10am and 8pm-10pm.

Averaging over 200 posts a day/ :D

Those are my usual times posting, but I normally start about 7:30am before work, and 5:30pm, after work.

the_Jayman
03-05-2005, 10:29 PM

ya need to be associated . . .

think march 23rd ! !

we got a party planned :twisted:

Coolhand
03-06-2005, 03:20 AM

think march 23rd ! !

Jayman we are meeting on March 20 at 9pm at Domino.Then we are going to S.life and hit up one other spot for the last spot I was thinking of getting a vote. Hope you too can join.

But wait a second who does your boy Coolhand have to fuck to get a Key to the BOD washroom the public one smells like shit!

Did you guys not get the memo?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/corey7473/rick.jpg

I'm Rick James Bitch let me in!

JDR4
03-06-2005, 10:24 AM

think march 23rd ! !

Get Associated, do a few trips to DR. Lay down a few 100 posts and you are on your way in.

Reel Deal
03-06-2005, 10:40 AM

think march 23rd ! !

Get Associated, do a few trips to DR. Lay down a few 100 posts and you are on your way in.And buy a BoDer a Grande...gotta meet you first.

JDR
03-06-2005, 10:44 AM
There are three levels here. No other discussion board out there has that. You can't buy your way in to the second or third levels either. Its simple, the more you give, the more you get. Give nothing, get nothing.

Apos
03-06-2005, 10:46 AM

think march 23rd ! !

Get Associated, do a few trips to DR. Lay down a few 100 posts and you are on your way in.And buy a BoDer a Grande...gotta meet you first.

it also helps not to show too much attitude, and i'm not referring to anyone specifically here, and offer some info and pics if/when you have them. those that are a pain in the ass and constantly ask for/demand info without offering anything may find the wait very long :wink:

On the otherhand if you are interesting, have something to offer, meet some of us at home or in the DR and make some good posts you are well on your way to the inner circles :twisted:

be careful what you wish for, you might just get it

JDR
03-06-2005, 10:53 AM
So I am going down there in April. I found out there is another guy on my flight. That means we will split a cab or get a ride. There are at least 10 of us going to be around from April 16-24. Guys from all levels. For the newbis it just means following the leader to Caberete, Puerto Plata, and other destinations. Its free tour service and there are no fees for this. I met about 200 over the last 3 years and 99% have added value to my trips. If you are going there, just keep posting and who knows, by day 4 you might have access. :D

fox mulder
03-06-2005, 06:49 PM
Jd thanks for the info on www.live365.com.

will_blueprint
03-06-2005, 07:14 PM

think march 23rd ! !

Jayman we are meeting on March 20 at 9pm at Domino.Then we are going to S.life and hit up one other spot for the last spot I was thinking of getting a vote. Hope you too can join.

But wait a second who does your boy Coolhand have to fuck to get a Key to the BOD washroom the public one smells like shit!

The party on the 23rd is gonna be at blackbeards right??

jd_mine
03-06-2005, 07:36 PM
Jd thanks for the info on www.live365.com

De nada......

Coolhand
03-07-2005, 12:09 AM
Yo your boy Coolhand Just "Associated" I want to thank the BOD for my upgrade much love. This has been the best thing since being awarded PIMP OF The Year. My Pimp Hand is getting stronger everyday.

For those who didn't know before let me remind you.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/corey7473/rickjames97.bmp

I'm RICK JAMES BITCHES and I am Back!

BrooklynBeas
03-07-2005, 08:18 AM
Yo your boy Coolhand Just "Associated" I want to thank the BOD for my upgrade much love. This has been the best thing since being awarded PIMP OF The Year. My Pimp Hand is getting stronger everyday.

Coolhand... Associated means you met someone who met Jimmy and they vouch for you... Upgrade to Associate after meeting Jimmy...

nuhomet
03-07-2005, 11:18 AM

think march 23rd ! !

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/misc/bitch.mp3

the_Jayman
03-07-2005, 11:24 AM

Yup and continue thru the weekend ! !

El Drunko
03-07-2005, 12:20 PM

Yup and continue thru the weekend ! !

Who you kidding, your gonna start working on that tap system you have in the house before you leave for the airport, take a couple of premixed travelers for the ride, open some airplane bottles on the plane, crack open a presidante as you walk outta customs. Your gonna start the party on the 23 and finish it when ya land back in EWR.

Its gonna be a 8 Day bender !! In the words of Jayman.... He says "By the time I see you on Wendsday, you outta be deep into the heart of a 2 day blackout!"

Coolhand
03-07-2005, 02:53 PM

Coolhand... Associated means you met someone who met Jimmy and they vouch for you... Upgrade to Associate after meeting Jimmy...

That is funny I have already meet Jimmy I meet him at the Palace back in OCT of 04.

JDR
03-07-2005, 08:27 PM

That is funny I have already meet Jimmy I meet him at the Palace back in OCT of 04.

Its been corrected!!!!!

Coolhand
03-07-2005, 09:55 PM
You boy Coolhand have been blessed by the great one.