PDA

View Full Version : Beach Front Hotels that are chica friendly in Sosua?

eljefe010
03-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Are there any beach front hotels in Sosua that are chica friendly? If not, which ones are closest to a decent beach? I'm thinking of going for the first time during the middle of March. thanks.

jd_mine
03-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Fuck man, the whole of Sosua is close to the beach. You can walk the whole town in 15 minutes..........don't worry about it.

JDR4
03-05-2005, 07:46 PM
There is only 1 hotel on the beach in Sosua.

BROOKLYN_357
03-06-2005, 07:27 AM
YEAH, it's not necessary to stay on the beach...stay at the Palace...it's a 15 minute walk and hopefully you'll be able to make it to the beach without stopping and trying to bring a chica or 2 back to your room, lol

eljefe010
03-06-2005, 07:53 AM
thanks gents. The beach front is most convenient, but that is ok. Follow up question: what is the going rate for SW in Sosua? thanks.

BROOKLYN_357
03-06-2005, 07:59 AM
thanks gents. The beach front is most convenient, but that is ok. Follow up question: what is the going rate for SW in Sosua? thanks.

SW???

eljefe010
03-06-2005, 09:16 AM

SW???
SW means street walker ... usually the cheapest.

Reel Deal
03-06-2005, 10:05 AM

SW???
SW means street walker ... usually the cheapest. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The entire fucking country is practically a street walker.

Dude, Sosua ain't Kansas. It's more like Sodom and Gomorrha...

If you can't get laid on command there, you gotta be an ugly fag without any game...

JDR4
03-06-2005, 10:29 AM

You print the letters I.S.O.C. on your shirt and walk down the street. Soon there after you will be joined by others and soon there after that, you will be beating the crowds of chicas off with sticks.

el_papi_chew_low
03-06-2005, 07:24 PM

Granted, there are opportunist in abundance there. However, there is also a complete segment of (up-scale) women who could care less about hooking up with a american. I can assure you not every woman there is dying to hook-up with you because you have money.

I'm starting to see more and more non-Dominican Americans traveling down there. I really hope we dont ruin the place with our arrogance and sometimes general lack of sincere kindness. You'll find that you'll really have a much better time down there if you have a sense of humility and compassion about you.

just a simple thought. :)

Reel Deal
03-06-2005, 07:35 PM
Granted, there are opportunist in abundance there. However, there is also a complete segment of (up-scale) women who could care less about hooking up with a american. I can assure you not every woman there is dying to hook-up with you because you have money.

I'm starting to see more and more non-Dominican Americans traveling down there. I really hope we dont ruin the place with our arrogance and sometimes general lack of sincere kindness. You'll find that you'll really have a much better time down there if you have a sense of humility and compassion about you.

just a simple thought. :)I couldn't agree more, el papi.

Actually, I hang out with mostly "normal" educated, middle/upper middle class Dominicans who could care less how much money you have. Very refreshing. If all you do is hang in Sosua, you miss the opportunities to meet the heart and soul of the country: it's marvelous people.

My novia is upscale, and is less impressed with me being an American than me being a nice, kind, friendly gentleman (except in bed...love that hot Latin blood...)

A little humility, compassion, kindness, and understanding goes a long way. Well, being a 6'2", 225lb. Gringo Blanco helps, too :lol: .

(I was j/k about the SW comment. Lord knows I've taken my share of $hit from ISOCers for pointing out the country, as a whole, is little like downtown Sosua...)

JDR
03-06-2005, 08:17 PM

I beg to differ. In my office I was kidding with some female co workers about being Rich and they said they were available. I bet if you are worth 5 million Dollars in America, 99 out of 100 women will pay extra attention to you. :twisted:

Apos
03-06-2005, 08:19 PM

I beg to differ. In my office I was kidding with some female co workers about being Rich and they said they were available. I bet if you are worth 5 million Dollars in America, 99 out of 100 women will pay extra attention to you. :twisted:

that's wy i love the DR! unless the lottery smiles on me in a big way i'll never be rich but in the Dr i don' have to be! :shock:

JDR
03-06-2005, 08:21 PM
90% of us are Rich there. :D

Black Ghost
03-07-2005, 10:33 AM
90% of us are Rich there. :D

Lastest line has it @ 93 1/4% :wink:

El Drunko
03-07-2005, 12:02 PM
I have no intrest in haveing a Novia/girlfriend, Wife or any other kind of relationship with any chica down there. Im there to drink and fuck. So with that being said......When I walk the streets or the beach, I know Im a rich motha fucka. I don`t flaunt it or flash money cause thats just stupid. I will buy a drink here or there and in general carry myself the same way I would at home. Its amazing the respect one can attain by doing nothing.