PDA

View Full Version : ud Trip report feb 25th through March 4th

fox mulder
03-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Pre trip planing
For some reason was unable to find the usual accomodation as casalinda was full and I am very big on space. I do not like hotel style settings with one small room. I am more of an apt/condo/villa style guy. Gave Tomas a call and in a few hours he had found an apt in El Batey with 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms a full kitchen etc for $40US a day. Made the reservation and told them that I will be coming soon.
Called Ivan and had a honda CRV reserved for $50US/day and made teh arrangements for him to pick me from the airport. Called my novia to let her know that I was coming into town.
1st Day
Arrived in the afternoon went through customs without being checked and was taken to my apt. I really like the place and most of all I have the liberty to do as I want (i.e. very chica friendly)
My novia shows up and is very excited. Helps me unpack and I hit it a number of times that evening. Fully relaxed now. We go out to eat and return to sleep and get ready for the night at the club.
while she is sleeping I call some of my regulars in POP to let them know that I am in town and make appointments for the next days. It is just a preference to have a regular face taking care of you. someone who will cook clean and take care of all the sexual needs while you are there. Someone you can trust and someone that cares for you. But with the option for you to play when you need to. Just a preference I like her to stay in my apt with me. I never bring other girls here. Its just a policy I never bring girls to my house we do everything in cabanas.
Had bought some jewelry for her and her sisters and some other things for her. She was very excited when she saw them. Also got her a cell phone and a few other gifts.
Ended up not going to the club that night just stayed back had a lot more sex and slept in. My novia reminded me that I had promised her "tia" aunt that I will visit when next I am in the country.
She wakes me up the next morning for some passionate love making and after prepares breakfast while I shower and get ready for the trip to D****on close to monte cristi. She gets my clothes ironed and suprisingly she does an exceptional job. This is somthing that my ex will never do. While I wait for the food I listen to CNN make a few more calls.
Have a breakfast of eggs with plantains and some other things that I do not know how to pronounce or spell. But it was very good I have to say. I fell like a king and get ready of my trip.
Have to say that having a good novia has been very helpful. It has been a big plus.
Ok guys go ahead and blast me.

TG37
03-06-2005, 07:33 PM
sounds like your having a great time!!! what ever floats your boat dude!!
cant wait to hear the rest!!

jd_mine
03-06-2005, 07:40 PM
Have to say that having a good novia has been very helpful. It has been a big plus.
Ok guys go ahead and blast me.

I'm not gonna blast you for that. Sounds a lot like the setup I'm shooting for......
Hard to find a suitable novia though. The last one didn't lift a finger and just wanted to spend $$$ :-)

Apos
03-06-2005, 07:44 PM

i'll applaud you instead. you have what i am working towards. nothing wrong with have a stable base AND the ability to play around as you see fit. that is part of the beauty of dominican women, they'll completely take care of you and turn a blind eye to your other activities. using cabanas is just an intelligent move. :)

Reel Deal
03-06-2005, 07:46 PM

i'll applaud you instead. you have what i am working towards. nothing wrong with have a stable base AND the ability to play around as you see fit. that is part of the beauty of dominican women, they'll completely take care of you and turn a blind eye to your other activities. using cabanas is just an intelligent move. :)There is a reason there are cabanas everywhere...they're needed. Mr. Supply, meet Mr. Demand...

Apos
03-06-2005, 07:48 PM

i'll applaud you instead. you have what i am working towards. nothing wrong with have a stable base AND the ability to play around as you see fit. that is part of the beauty of dominican women, they'll completely take care of you and turn a blind eye to your other activities. using cabanas is just an intelligent move. :)There is a reason there are cabanas everywhere...they're needed. Mr. Supply, meet Mr. Demand...

cabanas are the reason there are no bank managers or attractive women working in the banks, for example, during lunch hour.

"when in rome,..."

fox mulder
03-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Next day came from D****on novia prepared dinner. Had her brother and cousin with me. This guys are really cool. Will run errands for me and do other things after their regular schedule.
Went out to the club (plaza caribe). danced a lot. This place plays mostly dominican music. Went chica hunting. These guys are really cool. Saw a very beautiful girl at the club with her sister that evening. She left before I could make any moves. Novias brother encourages me to go after her. So we got into the jeep and went after them. Had the cousin doing all the talking as I am not very fluent in spanish. found out that she had just turned 18yrs old and had never gone out with a foreigner and refused to go with. Went out and did some talking and she just refused to go. She was very nice about it but also very shy. This made me want her more. Gave me her number and said that I should call her . Went to classico and ran into Mimosa.
For some reason this girl has had a big crush on me and really wants to go out with me. I agree. She wants to come to my place but I know that my girl is in the house sleeping so I suggest a cabana in Monte llano she does not feel comfortable and suggests her house. I say ok. But just to find out that her junior sister is in town with her at her house. Looks like her but a little better.
Was very uncomfortable but she insists. I noticed that she does not handle rejection very well. But I insist. Tell her we cant do anything tonight. She presures and even suggests a freebie. That was too much to pass for the night. So I went in with her. She showers while I look at pics of her sister. WOW a real beauty. I really want her but I cant say anything as she is sleeping and I really do not want to offend Mimos. She returns and gives an excellent head and we hit it. She is exceptional in bed. Cleans me up and I return to my house for the night.
My novia is waiting for me nude in bed. Looking sexy and all. Take a moment and speak to junior making him understand that he cannot fail now. He understands and responds accordingly and we have a great time with my novia.

fox mulder
03-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Next day am woken up by the lady that had been designated to clean the house and her daughter. She had a very pretty girl with her, with the buttons on her blouse unbuttoned half way down. A young innocent face and a very sweet seductive eye.
Likes to bend in such a way that I can see the beautiful shape of her tits. Ask her what her name is and she tell me. She sends me all the right signals but I cannot do anything because her mum is there and also my novia is there so all I do is ask for her name and get a phone number and promise to call. Later I find out that she is 16yrs old. Could smell trouble and made up my mind to stay away from this one. Just kept the relationship as friends. Although I know that the legal age in the DR is 16yrs but it is always wise to stay away from anything below 18yrs. And BTW there and many beautiful 18s and over.
Met with my lawyer to discuss my residency in the DR and a few other things.
Gave my girl a call (the girl from plaza caribe) she was excited to go out with me. told her that I was at MAXs car wash and that she should meet me there.
Plan was to take her to Puerto plata and take things from there. She shows up to my greatest surprise with her sister. I call my guy tomas and he gives me some advise. Took the girl aside and explained that I want some privacy with her and that She will be back before 10pm. The sister is not very happy but theres nothing she can do about it.
We then go to Portofino in POP have a very good time at dinner. She gets more beautiful as the night proceeds. Not sure if she is getting more beautiful or if I am getting more horny.
After dinner tell her that I am not ready to go to Sosua now but that is she is ready to go I can take her. She was not ready to go. Took her to sensacion. few minuites after we had gotten there I take hold of her and kiss her. WOW she is a great kisser and likes it. Take things a little slower.
When it was time to go to the next level she looks into my eyes and tells me that she is not ready and that we are going too fast that she needs some time and I respect that.
she kisses me some more which makes me more and more horny. I take one good look at her. Her beautiful full breasts, nice ass, beautiful face and all the things that a guy will want in a woman. I give her a hug and remembered and advice I got here on the board. the girls like you to take charge. Just a little push and they will do what you want so I kissed her neck and unstrapped her bra. She yielded with no resistance. WOW I do not think that I will forget those tits.
moved my hands and stroked her clits. She responede very nicely. At this point I was sucking her breasts and stroking her clits. Asked her if I should stop and she was begged me to continue. One way or the other she got all her clothes off and was moaning loudly now.
Paused and got my clothes off and out on a rain coat. It was not the best sex I have had because she was very ignorant and did not kow what to do. Just confirmed that she was a non pro.
Just did the regular missionary with her as I knew she was not in for experiments being so new.
After everything she hugged me tight but I could feel some uncertinty in her. Reassured her that she is no puta and that she is not cheap and that all the things that she has been told about sex on her first date with a gu was irrelevant and that she has not lost my respect. The things that I said to her were frankly from my heart and I know that most of you will disagree with me.
We spent more time talking and when it was time to go she did not ask for money and will not take any. did not want to push it as I knew that she was not a pro and pushing it will make it look like prostitution. Was advised by friend to get her a good gift the next day.
Drove her back to her house in sosua. Got a good kiss on the cheek and called it a night for hunting.
Went back to my apt and found my girl waiting sexily for me. The house smelling fine, my girl looking sexy and all. We must have had sex on an avreage 3-4 times a day some at her initiation.
She took good care of me and I called it a night. More to come.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-06-2005, 10:54 PM
Hey great reports I felt like I was there!!! I have no comment on your tactics. All I know is your getting the chica ass you want and your loving it. I totally feel ya, Handle your business, give us another report and some pics. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

DEPUTY DAWG
03-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Hey great reports I felt like I was there!!! I have no comment on your tactics. All I know is your getting the chica ass you want and your loving it. I totally feel ya, Handle your business, give us another report and some pics. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

moshy2k
03-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Excellent reports.... Cannot wait for the rest. you are really making it hard to wait for my next trip.

Coolhand
03-06-2005, 11:41 PM
Wzup Ud,

Bro sound like you are having one hell of a trip brother. Hate that we could not hunt at the same time, but I will pour a little out for you in 2 weeks for you. For all you guys out there I will speak for this guy here he knows just what he wants so if he said he's found a good one I know she is banging. My first trip to Sousa meet this guy on the bus shared a cab and we chilled the whole trip. Hey Ud dont forget to get yourself a message from Big Mama. Have fun Player play on.

fox mulder
03-07-2005, 02:22 AM
Before I called it a night got out the phone and called the girl from the previous night and reassured her. She sounded little embarrassed but reassured her and all went well.
Next day
I have a very busy schedule. Looking for commercial property for the business I am about to start and also looking for an Apt for me. Met with my lawyer for my residency and a few other things. Meeting went very well. Went out to lunch with Tomas in charamicos. Now if I miss the spelling pardon me. There is this Dominican restaurant very close to PJs Supermarket in Charamicos that serves excellent Dominican food.
As we were going in saw this stunning girl. What a beauty. But because of time had to pass. She was with a friend and guy. Got to the restaurant and placed our order and guess what the girl walks in with her girl friend and the guy a young Dominican guy. Tomas does not really like the girl but again I am thinking with my dick instead of my head. I should have listened. Things did not go very well. Decided to pass on it.
Attitude is a very big thing to me. It is important that a girl have a good attitude. For me it is not just in the quantity but the quality.
In the evening I get a call from a non-pro that I had met some time ago. I will call her ā€œLā€. Very pretty lady. University student, very well behaved and also very shy. Guys if you are planning to meet with non pros you have to at least know some Spanish. I could not have met with these girls if I did not speak the language. Second thing is that you need a car. It will help your image and will assist when you are taking them out.
Made the appointment of after work that evening. Told her that I will be taking her to POP. She was excited and got ready. Said that she lives in Monte Llano and that I can get her from there.
Reasons why I do not do use the cabanas in sosua
1. They do not have anything that is in the league of Sensacion, Hollywood cabana or Bojour de amor.
2. Although my girl does not mind my playing I do not want to throw it in her face or do anything that will disrespect her family as she has many in the area.
Got ready for my appointment. Guys your appearance matters. One of the things that this girl remembers about me from several of my business meetings with her boss is that I smelt good.
Was running late for my appointment so I call her to let her know that I am running late and it was normal to her. Here everyone is late. It is accepted to be 15-30mins late. No one is in a hurry except you.
I pick her up and she is looking very good. Plan is since we are running late get a Cabana and order room service. This I did. I believe that we went to sencasion or Holly wood cabana. I have experienced both and holywood is the place to go. It is still being built but the one that have been finsihed are much better than sensacion.
I take off my shirt as usual as do not like to lie in my clothes. She gives me a hug and then a big kiss. WOW she is an excellent kisser. One thing leads to another and she is on the bed carassing me. We order the food and wait.
I reciprocate the carassing and before I knew it her blouse was off. She has small but firm pointed tits with long nipples. Just the way I like it. :D
I am kissing her all over and she is really getting into it but she stops me. And says that we are going too fast. I reassure her that she does not need to do anything if she does not want to. We are hugging each other and the caressing starts again. but this time I go for what I know will work the clits. She is really getting into it.
but then the bell rings for the food. I go for the food and pay them. we ordered a lot and everything came to about 400pesos. by the time I get back to the bed she is under the covers and becons for me. we make love 2 times passionately that night. She is very satisfied and so am I. Gave her 1000pesos for her transport the next day. She resisted but I made her take it because I knew she needed it. She was not very smily about it but reluctantly took it. One thing I have learnt about non pros is that they will prefer a gift later than money at the moment. I may be wrong and if I am stand corrected.
Take her back to her city. It happens again I get lost trying to get back to the free way that leads to sosua. Call a motochoncho and he leads me to the road.
On getting home my girl is ready. She had taken the time to cook for me and the table was set. while I was eating she showered and got into a sexy underwear. She uses some fregrance that I really like and she is ready for me. I called a quick meeting with junior and told him that we have to work together as a team and that he could not afford to fail. I had had sex 4 times that day but still there had to be atleast one or two more left.
Made love pasionatly that night and called it a night.
It is good to have a warm body in your bed at night. Talked a little and that it for the night.

Pana
03-07-2005, 08:33 AM
Good post UD !!!!!!!

fox mulder
03-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Had a good nights sleep. Have an appointment for 11am. Before I leave get my regular dose of intense passionate lovemaking and breakfast. My clothes have been laid out already. WOW I am getting to like this girl more and more and she is winning my heart. Only one problem is that I think I am getting used to this treatment and starting to expect it.
She does not speak English so It is really helping with my spanish.
Left early looking for apts still no luck. Went to club resibential and they want 480US not including the light and other things. And they said that they will have it ready by the 1st week of April.
I know I must be doing somthing wrong in this search because it is becoming expensive and it is not what I am looking for. And the light comes on. I have been talking to the wrong people. I have been talking to foreigners and people that own hotels and condos. Wrong people to talk to. I should be talking to the locals. :idea: So I start talking to all those that I know and putting the word out there that I need a place to stay. And they are all out looking for a place for me and bringing me or calling me with leads. It always pays to be nice to people. :wink:
I am out that day still looking for apt or houses. I am told of a man that has a three bedroom house in El Batey 2 bathrooms etc for $500US/month and I want to see the house. I like the house but it is not finished. He says that he can finish it in 2 weeks if I paid same day.
Decide to take a break.
Have a meeting with one of my financiers in his house. A European married to a dominicana. Nice house with very nice daughters. And one of the daughters is serving. I know I am meant to pay attention to what he is saying and I am trying my best but it is not happening. This girl keeps going back and forth in front of me. And the dad really likes her. Think she is his favorite. Long dark wavy hair. Verly light skinned. Very thin. Just the way I like them. Innocent looking face with the right sized boobs. :D :D :D I am sitted with my guy and the financier.I know I cant mess with this girl because you do not play where you work. :cry: :cry: :cry: But she is sending me all the right signals. Ok man get your act together.
I know I had missed some of the things that he had said so I ask him if he could send me in writing all that he had said. He says yes and I give him my address.
I feel very bad because I have to leave and cant even ask for her name. I reassure myself that there are many more. This is the beauty of the DR. :lol: :lol: :lol: It is such a comforting thought as I am tired of the regular sosua street girls. They no longer appeal to me. But on the other hand I am getting to find out the other side of sosua that there are some very nice non pros and semi pros that live in the area.
I call my girl and let her know what I will like to eat for dinner. Had given her money to style her hair and so some shopping ealier in the day.
I get a call from a semi pro that I had met some time ago that heard I was in town and was not very happy that I did not call. She lives in POP. I apologized and scheduled to meet her that day after her class in the university in POP.
I pick her up and we go to Hollywood Cabana. This is getting pretty regular now (they should offer some kind of a frequent flyer program or somthing) because I am using them once or twice every day.
If you rent a car in the DR there are three things that must never lack in your glove compartment Magnums, Astroglide a hair brush and a bottle of colone. This comes in very handy before, while and after you have done the deed. :D :D :D
Get there and she knows what I like. this is what I like about this girl. very thin, not tall with firm pointed breast and she is eager to please. she takes a shower and is back to unrobe me. She has been campaigning to be my novia for a while but I do not think that I will let that happen. She is very sweet but I already have a novia and I like my novia.
She likes to suck my breats etc. We proceed to make love. Another thing I really like about this girl is that her pussy is very tight. You can feel everything going in and going out. and you feel her pussy grip your dick. She really gets into it and I have a great finish.
We lay in bed as she tells me about her acomodation problem and other problems. I know to be true because I have seen it and I promise to send money to her for her accomodation. (I know some of you may not like this but there is a way to differenciate between a game and reality especially when you know that the problem is real).
After talking for a while (guys you need to learn the language most of the non pros and semi pros that I have met do not speak english) we go at it again and she really get into it.
There is this move that she does when we are doing it she moves her waist and hips round and round like some salsa move which really gets me into it. I am hitting it and stroking her clits and she is moaning loudly now finishes before me. but I do not stop I want to finish but it is taking time. As we keep at it she finishes again. Now I am beinging to really like it. I am getting into it. I lay on top of her and hit it while sucking on her tits which she really likes. We go at it for some time and I finish. Now I am very relaxed and we take a quick nap. She like to snuggle since she is a "good girl" I let her. Give her 1200pesos. Which she takes gratefully.
Opps I wake up and it is 11pm. My girl does not know where I am. Look at my phone and she has called 4 times. Give her a quick call and let her know that I am on my way home. Drop off my other girl and head to sosua.
My dinner is ready and my girl has picked out a new set of clothes for the disco that evening. I eat. We hit it only once this time. Shower and head to the disco at 12am. This really pick up at 12am/12.30am but we have one problem.
There are too many people in the Classico tonight. I call one of the guys and tell them that I need a place to sit and he goes to work immidiately. Before long we have a place to sit. Myself, my girl, her brother, cousin etc. We order our drinks and dance the night away.
More to come.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-07-2005, 11:24 AM
Man your reports are excellent. I'm reading all of this and I can picture it and I haven't been there yet :wink: :wink: :wink: (39 more days!!!) You give me something to strive for!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Handle you're business partner :!: :!: :!: :!:

BROOKLYN_357
03-07-2005, 04:02 PM
GREAT REPORTS...DAMN, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I GET THERE!!

fox mulder
03-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Wake up in the morning and get my day started with my daily dose of morning love making. I notice that we are out of eggs and a few other things. I decide to go and take care of that. She wants to go but I stop her. And tell her that I will go. I buy those things and notice that my tires need some air. Stop by the gass station to have some air put in my tires. A child comes out to help me use the merchine. Inflates teh tires well and I give him 100pesos. Just wanted to make his day.
As I get back to the apt the cleaning lady and her daughter are taking good care of the place. The daughter is doing the same thing as before but this time I can see her nipples showing theough her dress. I am almost convinced that he mum has somthing to do with this because I do not see her mum stopping her or saying anything to discourage her.
I call a quick meeting with myself and remind myself that she is 16 and that is a no go zone.
Food is ready, eat give my girl a kiss and I am off. I drive by a furniture store just to check prices and see how much it will cost to furnish the house. I am given a long reasonable price list and then the son asks so do you have an apt and how much are you paying. When I told him the father said no. Go ahead and help this guy get him a place for less.
Now the ride begins. The son leaves with a pistol in his hip and is out with me gooing from place to place. I am surprised that he is taking me to different houses and tells me that I can get a 4 bedroom with 3 bathrooms for less than $500US. I am now all ears and very excited.
See the first house they are asking for 10000pesos a month. 4 bedrooms 2 baths a yard fully fenced, a 10000gallon water container etc. I am excited but he tells me that he can get the house for less.
His dad sends the next brother to take us to another place 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms, with a large living area and a dining area. A 10000gallon water tank that had been constructed fully fenced round etc for $400US/month. I agreed and told him that I will send a months rent for him to hold the property and that when I come back I will sign the contract.
On my way back the non pro that I met before that lives in Monte Llano called and says that she will like to meet with me again. I say ok and we schedule for 6.30pm.
On getting back to the store food has been served and we eat. I tried to resist but I pick up that it will be considered offensive for a man of his calibre to invite you to eat and you decline so I eat. And I am served fresh squeezed leamonade.
I drive into charamicos get a good hair cut and shave. drive home, shower change my clothes and get ready for my evening appointment. I do not know why I still can figure out the way to this girls house. I am lost again and the bad things about it is that I do not know the name of teh street that she lives. I call her and she takes a motoconcho and we meet at the shell station. I take her back home to change, meet with her dad and mum who are very welcoming and warm.
We then head out to POP. We head for a supermarket as I have found out that she likes Baliey. I buy a bottle and wead to Hollywood. Some kissing, carassing and wow those tits again. I suck on it and play with them. She is now very wet and really wants me to come inside.
I observe that she likes me to go real deep inside and hit it hard. I try my best. It is fun and my abbs is getting a work out. she is so intimate and passionate and likes to tease my nipples.
This goes on for a while and we both finish. Rest talk and get at it again. I am done. Take her home. She did not ask for money and I percived from teh first time that I offered it to her that she did not like the idea of being offered money. I tried to bring up the topic and she killed it quickly. So I gave her nothing but that became more of a responsibity as I have to think of what to give her in the place of money.
Drop her off and head to sosua. Get to the house and my girl is waiting had told her that I will eat outside. She had showered and was naked in bed waiting for me.
Somthing about her body and the way that she huggs me and carresses me makes my body respond well. We made passionate love that night and takes a quick shower and goes to bed. I tell her that I want to go to the club and she s ok with it but says that she will not be able to accompany me. I told her that it ok.
Head out to the club. Go first to Sosua Life and shoot pool. Get some drinks (always redbull) then to classico. It is packed and I have to pay $100pesos to enter. I do. It is over packed and I am not really a corwd person so I leave. As I was leaving I run into a girl named Ruth. I had been with her before and we had fun. She asks me for 1000pesos. I tell her honestly that 1000pesos is what I have on e now an that I am reserving it to pay for some ass.
She volonteers and decides to come with me. I ask her for a cabana not in sosua and she tells me about a Cabana and we head there. She showers and we hit it. she likes it and finishes two times. I finish once. we rest and hit it again. Somthing strange happened. I lay down and fell asleep. by the time I am awake it is 6am. She is sound asleep. I shower and have her dress up. Dropped her off in Charamicos and head to my place. I meet the light on and my girl worried. I told her that I am fine and that she should go back to sleep. Held her and she went back to sleep.
I am starting to notice that she is getting really jealous and possessive but is trying not to say anything. But I do not let that get to me. I care for her but hey, "variety is the spice of life".

TG37
03-07-2005, 06:05 PM
great trip report!!! you got it covered well down there!!!

BROOKLYN_357
03-07-2005, 10:13 PM
yo celoso

moshy2k
03-07-2005, 11:34 PM
this post is Hall of Fame material.................

JD
03-08-2005, 01:59 AM
I give you A Standing Ovation.

Excellent reports. I am glad you were able to squeeze so much into your trip. Good luck on your business venture.

Happy Hunting,

JD

fox mulder
03-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Today is a lazy day. I have worked all trip and want to lazy around today. First of all I wake up late. I smell somthing nice. My girl is already up and breakfast or should I say lunch is ready. We eat together. She tells me that she needs to have her hair styled. That is not a problem I give her 500pesos for her to have her hair styled and also have her nails done and also get a card for her phone. I intentionally loaded up her day with things to do so that I will have the time to play.
Oh what freedom 500pesos can bring. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
She has been complaining that I came to the DR for business and not for her and she has been a little sad. I reassured her that I will spend more time with her the next few days. Looks like she is going to fall for it. yes! she fell for it.
She is washing the dishes and cleaning I get horny and remember somthing that one of the guys said here on the board about surprise fuck :idea: :idea: :idea: . I go over to the kitchen and start to tickle her she is laughing and running around the house. I grab her. Pick her up. She is pretty small and light. And take her to the room. Throw her on the bed. Tickle her some more and rip off her clothes. This really gets her hot. I tell her that I want her here and now.
she assists and rips off my clothes. "I think to myself what a wonderful world". :D :D :D Before long we are hitting it. But for some reason it is taking long. But she likes it and keep saying, "si papi si". :lol: :lol: :lol: We go at it for a long time she gets there again and again. I am now completely drentched in sweat and she is using her hands to wipe my body. Somthing really funny happens. For the first time in my life I see my self on a mirror making love. Wow. I look real funny but I like the moves. I like all the moves. I really need to go to the gym. I need to lose some weight. I need to ensure that the rising stomach does not stand in the way of progress. :( :( :(
We are done. She likes to run her hands on my body.she tells me she really likes my body. Especially my color. Now I am really dark. As dark as dark can be and she is really light skinned. we chill for some time in bed.
It is now about 4pm and I get a call from one of my girls. The thing is that she wants a quickie because she has to be in evening school at 7pm. She is a non pro that I had met on one of my trips. I know that she wants to spend some more time with me and has also been campaigning to be my novia. I know her parents well but I have stayed away because I can see what is coming down the line. She is a real nice girl that does not go to the disco at least I have had some guys tell me that and I have never seen her there.
I have invited her several times but she will not go so I have given up.
I figure, if I go now I will have to get her find a place etc. It will be about 5pm and she has to be in school at 7pm. Not a good idea. Although I know that this will have been another free one. Trust me guys it is never really free. You just do not pay cash you pay in other ways. The funny thing is that I do not speak the language fluently and I am getting all of these done. wow. I notice that they like it when they see me efforting with the language. :D :D :D
I tell her to give me a call when she is out of school at about 10pm. Although I know that it is not going to happen because she has to be home at a certain time and I have to go to the disco with my girl. I tell her that we can meet tomorrow and she is happy.
It is getting late. About 9pm. I think up somthing. I really do not want my girl to go to the disco with me. so this is the plan make her really tired and send her to sleep.
I go out and get some alcohol nothing too strong and she really likes it. do some drinking and give her the fuck of her life. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I finish 2 times and she is really happy. Opps she does not look tired. :evil: :evil: But I tell her that it will be in her best interest to rest and that I will not take long at the disco. Give her a kiss and she goes straight to sleep.
I dress up and head out to classico.
I am really looking for a chica for the night. For some reason it is not just about sex. It is about having somone different. If it was about sex I had a lot. But having a different girl does it somthing for me.
I am looking and have different girls are grabbing on me. That there is a turn off to me. I am more interested in shy girls not aggressive girls. Agressiveness turns me off. The girl can be aggressive in bed but must have a good behavior in public.
I see a girl coming in that I have not seen before. She is thiny, has long wavy hair and nice but. He breast is almost non existent but I like the rest of the things about her. I becon to her and she comes over. Says that her name is carolina and that she lives in POP. Wants 2000pesos. We haggle and agree for 1200pesos. I factor in the cost of the cabana and figure that everything will come to $1500DR or $1600DR.
We head out to the cabana in Monte Llano as we go I do some more bargaining. The distance between monte Llano and POP is about 10 mins. So I tell her that I will take her to POP and drop her in her house the next morning if she promises to make me real happy. She agrees and we go off. :evil: :evil: :evil:
What is wrong with these drivers in the DR and why do they think that they have to blind you with high beams and what is the deal with all the extra light hanging from different angles of the car. Someone help me out with this. :? :? :?
But I have driven the road so many times that I know where the bumps and and where other things are and we get there in time. She takes off her clothes I was right her tits are almost non existent. but it is ok. I look again and see a horizontal scar from a C- section. I do not know what is going on but there are many women that have c-sections here in the US without scars some of these doctors here in the DR need to be sent again to school. They destroy the body of a beautiful young girl in the name of a c section.
I over look the c section. When I start sucking on her breasts wow her nipples come out. wow i like this. If small is good more is better.I suck some more on both nipples. Now she is really getting into it.
then we go at it. She is really tight but well lubricated. I go in and she is really warm on the inside. :twisted: :twisted: we work it. she really likes it and is moaning more and more and finishes. I stay at it and finish a few minutes later.
We take a break I get a coke. This is after drinking redbull all night. A few minutes later we are at it again and it is fun. we went at it a total of 3 times that night and one in the morning. Only one problem I forgot my magnums and the condoms supplied by the cabanas are really small. I make another mental not saying that it will not happen again.
She is very tired and goes to sleep I do the same but this time set my alarm on my phone for 6am. We wake and I decide to do somthing different. Use the stallion merchine I had never used it before.I tried but it was getting too technical for me and all I really wanted to do was fuck and go back home as the sun was coming up. Fucking a girl should not be a technical thing at all so I pick her up, place her on the bed and work it some more. there is this thing that the girls here do. This is the second girl on this trip that has done this (i mean the salsa move) where the rotate their waist and hips in a circular motion. I really like it and get a good finish.
I drive her to her house, insert the reggeton cd wind down my windows and blast daddy yankee as I speed home.
On getting home my girl again was awake and waiting for me. She looks at my eyes and I tell her that I am sleepy and want to go to sleep and that she should come into bed with me. I tell her that I do not like her sleeping with clothes on. so she stands up gets off her clothes and comes into bed with me. I feel on her and caress her which she likes. I tell her that she is special (i really mean it to me she is special) give her a peck on the cheek. She snuggles in bed with me and goes back to sleep. Junior is really sore now but I encourage him and tell him that he can rest when we go back to the states and I really mean it.
more to come.

the_Jayman
03-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Excellent Story ! !

BROOKLYN_357
03-08-2005, 05:10 PM
WOW....good story...laughing about looking at yourself in the mirror...i do that shit all the time, lol

knotty
03-08-2005, 07:24 PM
you start getting real into it when you see yourself in the mirror. that part had me cracking up.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-09-2005, 01:17 AM
Very good stuff. I'm being inspired, cant wait for the pics..........

fox mulder
03-09-2005, 08:21 AM
I have tested my girl several times to see if it is about the money of if it really is love and I am getting to believe that this girl might really love me of might be falling in love with me (not a very good thing). :( :( :( I just wanted someone I can trust not a very serious relationship but It is time to put her several te amo sentences to the test.
This is my last day and I am meant to go back today. I make plans pack all my stuff and call home. Forgot to say guys it is always good to have your cell ohone here in the DR. I have phone that has been unlocked in the US and all I do is that when I get here I insert my orange sim and it works on my way out I insert my T-mobile sin and it works. When I am in africa I insert my MTN sin and it works also well. I have sims for different countries and regions.
It happened to me me once. I went to teh DR and decided to roam with AT&T and also recieve calls and came back after a week with a bill of $1700US plus dollars. One major rule when in rome behave like the romans. I believe the sim card for the DR cost about 250pesos which should be about $10 although Verizon as I am getting to find out is more popular in the North cost.
This phone has helped me with the chicas a lot. Even when I am in the club if the chica has a phone which most of them do I use their phone to dail mine. teh number will register on my phone and I will save it later and cal teh girl the next day. When asked by my girl or the girl I am with for the night (why were you talking to another girl, I hope everythig is OK)I'll say I was just looking at the girls phone she has a nice phone. :D :D :D I will go ahead and call the girl the next day and life continues. It also helps when a girl calls me. It is not very nice to call a non pro by another girls name. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Thsi is the D day I am leaving today. My girl is very sad a clingy. She asks me to stay and extra day with her. Promises to make me very happy. I ask her the defination of the word "happy". Looks very sad and is almost sure that I will say no. But this time I say yes.
Guy this is the only country where a guy will miss his flight and will not be upset. I have seen guys miss their flight and go back to the hotel happy. If the flight is cancelled there is an air of celebration. :D :D :D
True to her word she makes love to me passionately, gives me a shower and the whole nine yards. So I head out to the air port to change my flight. i take her with me. She is all smiles.
I get to the airport give them my ID and the guy is working on the system. Then he says he cannot find my name. I am a little surprised but I tell him to look again. He looks again and says the same. then he tells me that I was ment to fly the previous day and not today. I apologize and tell him that I did not know.
I always fly on friday but for some reason my flight was booked for thursday. Ok! What do I need to do to change that to tomorrow. He says nothing. The ticket is void. If you do not fly on the said day and you do not change your flight before flight time you need to get another ticket.
Ok no problem how much is the ticket from POP to houston for the next day. He says $778US. Now there is a problem because even if I had the money I will not want to spend it on a ticket.
I ask him if there is nothing he can do for me. He says that there is absolutely nothing that he can do for me. I am not upset. Because form my experience with call centers there is always somthing that can be done. I tell him taht I need to use the phone to call AA in the US. He says that guests are not allowed to use the phone and that he an aa staff that if the DR can do nothing the US can do nothing also.
I now am sure that he is living in the STONE AGE. :x :x :x I quietly walk away and call the Resolution center and speak to the nicest lady I have spoken to on the phone. She went into the system and changed the date for me and told me to pay $116US. I go back and inform him of the changes and ensure that it can be done. he says yes changes it to the next day.
Now my girl is all smiles. I had given her some money for different things I wanted her to do and also some pocket money. I decided to test her again. I told her that I needed all the money that I had given to her and that I will send her money on Monday or Tuesday.
She happily gives it to me and gives me a big kiss on the cheek. And clings to me as we drive back to El Batey. :) :) :)
My last day is relatively uneventful. I decide to be a good guy and spend the day with her. We go out in the evening and eat at a water front resturant.
Get back the house, I give her 500 pesos and tell her to use that untill monday when I will send her money. She gladly again takes it. The plan is for her to go back to her parents in Monte Cristi on monday or Tuesday after she gets the money.
we go to the club in the eveining and do a lot of dancing. Return make love again and go to bed. Not before she makes me give her my solem word that I will be back in 3 weeks again for her. She snuggles up to me and goes to sleep.
I spend part of the night reflecting on my trip, enjoying the fregrance from her hair and the warmth from this beautiful body and drift into sleep.

knotty
03-09-2005, 08:34 AM
that was a great ending to a beautiful report. I think you needed a day of reflection. Can't wait to hear about your next trip in 3wks.

fox mulder
03-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Honestly I cant wait to go back in 3 weeks.

BrooklynBeas
03-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Honestly I cant wait to go back in 3 weeks.

Did you say you gave her 500 pesos and told her you will send her money on Monday!... oh boy...

fox mulder
03-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Yes I did and have sent the money to her already. The point that I am trying to bring out is that this was a test and she was willing to trust me enough to wait. She stayed with her cousin saturday night and sunday. I sent the money on monday and as of tuesday when I spoke to her again she was in Monte Cristi with her parents.

freakaccident
03-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Yes I did and have sent the money to her already. The point that I am trying to bring out is that this was a test and she was willing to trust me enough to wait. She stayed with her cousin saturday night and sunday. I sent the money on monday and as of tuesday when I spoke to her again she was in Monte Cristi with her parents.

Sounds like you have a good one. From all the stories I have read that is rare.

Reel Deal
03-09-2005, 04:04 PM

Sounds like you have a good one. From all the stories I have read that is rare.There are good ones there; maybe few and far between, but they're there. And when you find one, she is something incredibly ~special~. There is nothing on the planet as pleasing to a man as a truly good Dominicana. :)

Pana
03-09-2005, 04:11 PM
:wink: Very good story ud you stop me from finishing mine I was wrapped up in your post, it was execellent :wink: .

DEPUTY DAWG
03-09-2005, 04:17 PM
Damn that a helluva story with an ending to match :wink: :wink: :wink:

psriches
03-09-2005, 04:19 PM
Yes, there are some good ones, but be very, very careful! I've seen this kind of thing before. It sometimes leads to the long term western union game. These chicas are very good at what they do!! Sorry if i'm out of line....

Reel Deal
03-09-2005, 04:40 PM
Yes, there are some good ones, but be very, very careful! I've seen this kind of thing before. It sometimes leads to the long term western union game. These chicas are very good at what they do!! Sorry if i'm out of line....There are MANY Dominicanas who are appaled at the whole Western Union thing. But not in the sex tourist areas. THERE, yes, they are well skilled in parting a sucker from his wallet innards...

moshy2k
03-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Sounds like you had a blast. I wish I could go there every 3 weeks.

Black Ghost
03-10-2005, 10:57 AM
Yes, there are some good ones, but be very, very careful! I've seen this kind of thing before. It sometimes leads to the long term western union game. These chicas are very good at what they do!! Sorry if i'm out of line....There are MANY Dominicanas who are appaled at the whole Western Union thing. But not in the sex tourist areas. THERE, yes, they are well skilled in parting a sucker from his wallet innards...

Look Ud im sure shes GREAT!!!! But remember these girls are some of the best on the planet @ PLAYING THE GAME.....Your test were easily passed by a smart chica....No offense you had a great time with probably a really sweet good chica...but i takes time to see if she is really the genuine article....

Great vacation and report :D

BROOKLYN_357
03-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Sounds like you had a blast. I wish I could go there every 3 weeks.

shit, i wish i could too

tampabukkake
04-23-2005, 04:38 PM
Yes, there are some good ones, but be very, very careful! I've seen this kind of thing before. It sometimes leads to the long term western union game. These chicas are very good at what they do!! Sorry if i'm out of line....

It is not like Priches didn t warn this guy !!!!!!