PDA

View Full Version : gdogg's Spring Break 2005 (includes 3000th post!)

gdogg
03-07-2005, 02:26 PM
Hola to all my stuck at home bretheren. Sorry this has taken sooo long, but shit happens:

Saturday, March 5th

Landed at POP with no issues. I didn't have pre-arranged pickup, so I head out to get a ride. After I get one and start heading to the the car, guess who I see? JESUS!! I'm like, the one time I'm not looking for you, here you are holding a sign. We share a laugh and I head off to the Romanoff.

I was surprised by The Romanoff. The rooms are really nice. The no shades on the window wasn't an issue, at least with my room. I'm on the third floor, and no one can see in anyway. There is a fairly large balcony outside of the room, so no one can see in. The TV reception is excellent. The best part is the cold A/C, a MUST for me. The downside is the shower. It is tooo small. There's no way I can get in there with a chica, there's less room in there than I'm used to. But it is a great find for $30 US. I'm still going to head down to the Palace for the last part of my trip.

Anyway, after settling into the room, I make my usual trip to Super Super to get pesos and water. I head to the Palace to find Tonto to make sure he made it in alright. I meet him and another Palace rookie, GeminiMan 007. As we're talking and I'm being greeted by familiar Palace chicas, this familiar face busts in and grabs me, tells me to leave the chicas behind, and to follow him. I'm like "What the fuck are YOU doing here?!?". It's Don Tomas. He says he's in the town incognito and has someone waiting to meet me. They are parked next to the chicken stand because he (the person I'm supposed to meet) is with his chica (good girl), and he can't come in the Palace without a drama happening.

It's Continental Mike!! We meet and greet like brothers (if you think about it, we really are)! They tell me that Frank Reyes is performing that night at the Sosua Car Wash and that we're going! I instantly think of Beas, who's supposed to be here. We make plans to meet up at the show, and I head back to the Palace, talk a little more, then head to the room. I call BigTrick and D the Lurker who are on the island, and they are in Santiago. They had no idea that Frank Reyes are in town and D is pissed! No one else seemed to know either which was odd.

I call myself walking to the concert and then realize that it's further down the road than I expected. I'm walking down the main highway, sharing the road with the insane Dominican drivers (I'm bold or insane, probably both). I call DT, and he's right down the road and he scoops me up. We meet up with C-Mike, his chica, his homeboy and his chica. We planned to meet there around 10, because the show is scheduled to start at 9:00 and we expect to show to start at 11:00. I'm spotted by one of my not-a-putas, the one who really introduced me to Frank Reyes. She's glad to see me, and we plans for later in the week. Well 11:00 comes and goes, so does midnight, then 1:00 am. I doze off to the amusement of my posse and some surrounding concert goers. Well at 1:20, Reyes comes in from the rear of the car wash and is mobbed by chicas. He hits the stage and gives one hell of a performance! I have some real crappy pics, and I'll post the best of them when I get back.

After the show, Reyes has sort of a meet and greet on stage. It goes without saying that we all get to meet and hang out with him (eat your heart out, Beas!). He was a cool cat. Afterwards, C-Mike and his posse head out, and me and DT hang around to check out the chicas and listen to the music. At about 3:00 am, Reyes starts ANOTHER show! It is OFF THE HOOK!! I'm into it as much as the chicas (shut up, Beas). He ends the show by disappearing while singing and coming off the stage. He is singing while he's leaving the building. He gets into his car and speeds off. I've never seen anything like it! Great show!

It's now after four in the morning, and me and DT head back towards my hotel. We then decide to check out the clubs and see what's happening. To my surprise, Classico (or whatever it's called now) is still PACKED! We head in and I'm talking to some chicas. We're in there for less than two minutes, and I am attacked! It's my stalker chica from the previous trip. She is hugging me so fucking hard, that I literally can't breathe. She's so happy to see me, and I'm like "DAMN!". The avoiding the stalker plan lasted for a few hours. I get away from her long enough to see a chica I met in August. She's glad to see me, and we start a little dirty dancing near the stairs. Stalker chick sees me and hugs me hard again...while I'm dancing. She's sweet, but enough is enough! When she finally leaves, me and the chica (Carmen) leave the club and walk back to the Romanoff.

We have a great evening. She's recalling our August "date" with great detail and telling me she's sorry we didn't get to hang out on my last trip (I only see her in passing while occupied). In the morning, she leaves. She asks for nothing, but I give her 510 pesos. I think she's puta-ing fulltime now, but I guess she likes me. She wants to hang out later in the week, but I'm sure I will be booked.

I'll post Sunday's action next time. It will include my adventures with Rosemary and a bottle wielding chica...and these are two DIFFERENT girls! Also included will be my visit to Passions and my long talk with Dominican Billy about his new Puerto Plata hotel, among other things. This is my 3000th post...what a ride it has been!! I've met so many new friends on this board and gained so much information. It seems ridiculous to me that I'm able to pass down the information given to me to the new guys...I still consider myself a new guy. I'm able to accurately answer all the questions asked, thanks to the information given to me by all the great guys on this board.

Thanks to everybody, especially that knucklehead JimmyDr, for bringing me to this lovely, never dull paradise!

el_papi_chew_low
03-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Fantastic report!!!! You are there are a good time. You lucky guy!!! I hope its as live when the March 18 crew is down there. Have fun ... and bust a nutt for the brothers that ain't there!!!

gdogg
03-07-2005, 02:40 PM
I have a feeling it will be better when you guys get here. The policia aren't cracking down on the chicas like they were a few weeks ago. The chicas are coming back out at night. The crackdown has helped Classico. It is extremely packed, even at four and five in the morning. Still quality chicas there at that late (early) a time!
:twisted:

BROOKLYN_357
03-07-2005, 03:59 PM
GREAT REPORT...THANKS FOR THE INFO ABOUT CLASSICO'S....what are you getting for an exchange rate??

WSJ3
03-07-2005, 04:05 PM
This is the way to start a DR vacation gdogg cuz.

Too bad about the previous stalker cock blocking but that is the cost of doing business in Sosua.

Anyway where are all my photos sin ropa partner?

Apos
03-07-2005, 04:17 PM
man I love your reports! it's just like i'm there. i remember reading your xmas reports, some of which i was in, and thinking damn, this is almost better than being there. 66 days, 14 hours, 13 minutes and 38 secons till liftoff for me. it doesn't seem that long now. Thanks :D

DEPUTY DAWG
03-07-2005, 04:44 PM
VERY GOoood report!!!!!!! I'm bouncing of the walls here in monger hell!!!
I'll be passing out chica applications for the ass safari in 39 days, send some pics and recomendations :D :D :D :D :D

Handle yo business playa :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

moshy2k
03-07-2005, 05:53 PM
tcmq,

I feel for the first chica you grab I hope she is in good shape lol lol

knotty
03-07-2005, 07:03 PM
And just think, a few weeks back, you wasn't as pumped to return in March. Now look at you....movie star. Keep it coming. Eyes wide open :shock: :D

fox mulder
03-07-2005, 07:35 PM
Great report men. Great report.

BrooklynBeas
03-07-2005, 08:51 PM
Gdogg... I told you Frank Reyes was the shit and i know exactly how you felt liking that guy more then the chicas.... We just appreciate everything about it and the atmosphere makes it truely amazing... Im glad someone is hooked on him like i am... in a totally non gay way... now if you would have gotten his autograph and had it signed to Beas... then you may have gotten that 33 dollar massage check returned to you... Im glad you had a great time and im happy to hear the cops are easin up on the whores.... Keep us posted on the rates and happenings going on ... We live through you!... And that bastard DT never told me he was going... and C-Mike... Big trick... damn i would have had a blast with you guys... im kickin myself right now!

DEPUTY DAWG
03-07-2005, 09:03 PM
tcmq,

I feel for the first chica you grab I hope she is in good shape lol lol

I just hope both heads dont pop at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

the_Jayman
03-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Hola to all my stuck at home bretheren.

BASTARD ! ! (i knew you were there)

I WANNA DRINK WITH YOU ! !

keep us posted . . . exchange rate ??

psriches
03-07-2005, 11:25 PM
Good report as always.... So where o where can Rosemary be found these days??

moshy2k
03-07-2005, 11:37 PM
I saw rosemary working in the club D'Latino when I was there in Feb.

BrooklynBeas
03-08-2005, 08:01 AM
I saw rosemary working in the club D'Latino when I was there in Feb.

Doesnt she work at one of the restaurants at the beach... I know she did about 3 months ago..

Tonto4
03-08-2005, 08:26 AM

Palace girls told me they were told to chill with the nude photos by management :cry:

BrooklynBeas
03-08-2005, 09:08 AM
now that the Cobra guy is moved... things should lighten up with that...

el_papi_chew_low
03-08-2005, 09:28 AM
gdogg, I know you down there eatin puta pussy ... you lucky mutherfucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WSJ3
03-08-2005, 09:29 AM

Palace girls told me they were told to chill with the nude photos by management :cry:

I hope that means there is a substantial discount accompanying the NO NUDE PICTURES condition.

Tonto4
03-08-2005, 09:32 AM

I hope that means there is a substantial discount accompanying the NO NUDE PICTURES condition.

Definitely a negotiating point WSJ

WSJ3
03-08-2005, 09:37 AM
Well it was like that when psriches and I were at the Palace in 04. I had to sneak and get my nude photos...

But I did take my Catholic School Girl pics...anything less would be a deal breaker.

Tonto4
03-08-2005, 09:40 AM
I didn't push the issue. I imagine this general official Clampdown has got everybody a little concerned. Read Peter of La Passion and the little visit from the authorities.

gdogg
03-08-2005, 10:31 AM
GREAT REPORT...THANKS FOR THE INFO ABOUT CLASSICO'S....what are you getting for an exchange rate??

As of last night at about nine in the evening, we were still getting 28.00. I've heard this morning (from Tonto, who read it here somewhere), that it's down to 27.00. If this BULLSHIT is true, I'll let ya know!

BrooklynBeas
03-08-2005, 10:34 AM
i posted that it is 27-1 on enviosboya.com

gdogg
03-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Gdogg... I told you Frank Reyes was the shit and i know exactly how you felt liking that guy more then the chicas.... We just appreciate everything about it and the atmosphere makes it truely amazing... Im glad someone is hooked on him like i am... in a totally non gay way... now if you would have gotten his autograph and had it signed to Beas... then you may have gotten that 33 dollar massage check returned to you... Im glad you had a great time and im happy to hear the cops are easin up on the whores.... Keep us posted on the rates and happenings going on ... We live through you!... And that bastard DT never told me he was going... and C-Mike... Big trick... damn i would have had a blast with you guys... im kickin myself right now!

Beas, the dude is the ULTIMATE showman!! I think I'll have decent pics to post when I get back. I'll post them in a seperate thread so those not interested can bypass it. It's still the highlight of the trip. Still haven't seen BigTrick...he's probably back stateside now. I'm having problems posting at Rocky's because the food has been getting here too fast! More of that miracle in my next report.

gdogg
03-08-2005, 10:39 AM
Good report as always.... So where o where can Rosemary be found these days??

She was getting her hair done at the place somewhere between Super Super and Domino Bar. I was passing by and she jumped from under the dryer to say hello. I guess she's still freelancing...she gave me her number to call. More on that forthcoming.

gdogg
03-08-2005, 10:41 AM
gdogg, I know you down there eatin puta pussy ... you lucky mutherfucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock: :wink: :lol:

gdogg
03-08-2005, 10:42 AM
i posted that it is 27-1 on enviosboya.com

Tonto just went and checked with the street guys. They're still giving 28.00.

gdogg
03-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Well it was like that when psriches and I were at the Palace in 04. I had to sneak and get my nude photos...

But I did take my Catholic School Girl pics...anything less would be a deal breaker.

Sammy, you're still a friggin' perve!! It's good to see some things haven't changed. Kiss Remy for me.

BrooklynBeas
03-08-2005, 10:44 AM

Beas, the dude is the ULTIMATE showman!! I think I'll have decent pics to post when I get back. I'll post them in a seperate thread so those not interested can bypass it. It's still the highlight of the trip. Still haven't seen BigTrick...he's probably back stateside now. I'm having problems posting at Rocky's because the food has been getting here too fast! More of that miracle in my next report.

I saw him in Campito across the road from playa dorado about a year ago... It was the best concert i have ever been to and had the best time... even though the rain was on and off all night... He is the main reason i now love Bachata music... Post the pics in your report because it is all a part of it!... For some reason the more i look at your avatar the more i think thats how your gonna look when i meet you... i think its time for a change haha

gdogg
03-08-2005, 11:59 AM
Oh fucking shit...I just lost a 5000 word post! Oh well, it was a good story. Hopefully, I'll write it again.

gdogg
03-08-2005, 12:19 PM
An edited, less inspiring version of the lost Epic!

Went to Rocky's. Food comes fast now, throws off my posting pattern. Met up with Tonto, GeminiMan007, and Monkey-something. Introduced guys to M&M's. Tonto stayed, we left to go to the beach. There are 196 stalls on the beach (I previously posted 170-180).

Saw Rosemary. She was getting hair done...jumped from under the dryer to greet me, I have no idea why she was so excited. I am the man though :wink: . No make-up, hair in towel, still gorgeous! Got phone number to call later. Went to Passions. Domincan Billy was there...knew who I was (Peter, I guess). Talked about his new hotel. A lot was lost in my last post about it. It sounds great, and I'll try to visit it before I leave and get pics. 50% shot of that happening. Got Monica...great as usual.

We all went to Classico. Stalker chick cock blocking, sent her away. Hooked up with great looking chica with a greater azz! Took her back to the room and she tried to scam me. WRONG DUDE! Took her through hell. She ruined my evening, I ruined hers. Great story. Lost five paragraphs on this. When typing here, use the Yankee Clipper program that Marco has, or make sure you type on a word type document and copy and paste (I should follow my own advice...dumbass!). I'll be posting details about the lost info later I guess, hopefully what was lost will be brought back by responses/questions. Sorry about that. I'm sooooo pissed!

Coming later...more from lost post hopefully, introducing the new guys to fine Sosua dining, Rosemary, trying to get Monica "offsite", and more.

WSJ3
03-08-2005, 12:19 PM

Sammy, you're still a friggin' perve!! It's good to see some things haven't changed. Kiss Remy for me.

I can't kiss this girl...I don't know where her mouth has been.

:shock:

gdogg
03-08-2005, 12:21 PM
You know you kiss her more than you did your prom date!

WSJ3
03-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Coming later...more from lost post hopefully, introducing the new guys to fine Sosua dining, Rosemary, trying to get Monica "offsite", and more.

You are my friggin' hero gdogg cuz.

If you can get some pics of Rosemary (sin ropa claro que si)

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today.

BrooklynBeas
03-08-2005, 01:03 PM
gdogg... you should know better then to write a long ass report in the ghettos of DR... We just want and expect small updates and a shitload of pics and a lot of writing when you come back... Glad your having a good time... Your turning into a celebrity... welcome to the club... One day u will chill with me and ill show you celebrity status in Sosua...

WSJ3
03-08-2005, 02:01 PM
Yes more pics please...

Less words...

You know I can't read.

BROOKLYN_357
03-08-2005, 05:13 PM
pics, pics, pics, pics

knotty
03-08-2005, 07:11 PM
glad you having a good time. sorry to hear about the bad experience. how did homegirl try to scam you?

Don Tomas
03-08-2005, 07:31 PM
And that bastard DT never told me he was going... and C-Mike... Big trick... damn i would have had a blast with you guys... im kickin myself right now!

Well BB you can gloat about Colombia. BTW I am going back to the DR in April!

I also got a picture with Krisspy (Merengue Tipico)!

gdogg
03-09-2005, 11:20 AM
gdogg... you should know better then to write a long ass report in the ghettos of DR... We just want and expect small updates and a shitload of pics and a lot of writing when you come back... Glad your having a good time... Your turning into a celebrity... welcome to the club... One day u will chill with me and ill show you celebrity status in Sosua...

You know if anyone knows that, I do. I just had a brain fart. The post wasn't meant to be long at all, but when I got to Dominican Billy and the Scamming Chica, I wanted to go into great detail. I lost track of time and quantity of words typed.

I know I have some type of celebrity status now because Madame Daisy said something to me about it ("chicas like you"). I gotta catch up with my reports. This trip has been educational and will help people deal with certain things (like stalking scamming loco chicas). I need to get the information out, especially for new guys coming here.

gdogg
03-09-2005, 11:24 AM
Yes more pics please...

Less words...

You know I can't read.

I got off to a slow start with the pics, but things have picked up lately. I know I said I'd get 500, but for a while all I had was Frank Reyes concert pics. I think I can still make 500.

psriches
03-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Always enjoy your reports... Just leave some chicas for us... :wink:

gdogg
03-09-2005, 11:29 AM
glad you having a good time. sorry to hear about the bad experience. how did homegirl try to scam you?

We got to the room and she tried the CBJ thing. I knew I was in trouble then. I was initially excited because her body was tight "sin ropa". She has one of those phat asses that sometimes, when seen "sin ropa", leaves a lot to be desired. After about ten minutes of boning she hops off and says she's tired. When I go to hold her she's talking about it's 3000 pesos for her to stay longer. Real epic story short, she ended up with 600 pesos (and a pending trip to jail). She's been trying to pester me ever since. She's about to realize she's made the biggest mistake of her life. For her sake, I hope she hides better than Rosemary.

gdogg
03-09-2005, 11:39 AM
Dominican Billy's new hotel is in Puerto Plata. It's right across from Playa Dorada. Right now he's charging $40 per room (there are 12 total). It will eventually rise to $50. Some of the perks include: free phone for your entire stay (with a refundable deposit, which is the cost of the phone), airport pickup and dropoff, breakfast served every morning (no set time, when you want it). Dinners every other night, prepared by Billy's son (a licensed chef) and chefs from the top restaurants in Puerto Plata.

I don't think I'll make it there to take pics as planned, but it sounds great. He's having issues with the power company, so he has outages all the time. He said it won't have chicas on site because he doesn't want to have trouble with his AI neighbors, but it's more than chica friendly. He's making deals with Crystals (and I think El Boem) for reduced salida fees for guests. I think it will be hard to keep the price at $50 if he's able to pull everything off. There are a lot of other perks that I can't think of right now.

gdogg
03-09-2005, 11:58 AM
Monday, March 7th:

Ate at Rocky's...couldn't post. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it, but the food is getting here in under ten minutes. How the hell am I supposed to post? I guess everyone else is excited (including Sonya the waitress), but I'm not sharing their enthusiasm. Part of the "ambience" is the looong wait. Oh well, my posts will just have to suffer.

I was going to Santiago with C-Mike and his buddy. They were getting measured for tailored suits. C-Mike dialed my number wrong, so we never hooked up. Went to the beach again, it was still damp and not overly crowded. Took the guys (Tonto, GeminiMan007) to Morua Mai. Had a great meal, especially since it was cheaper than expected. The seafood plate I raved about last time had gone up on the menu outside from 675 to 975 pesos. It turned out to be 675 pesos, and we all had it. I think they've both been back. Great food.

I keep missing Rosemary. She actually called, but I didn't hear the phone. I had my headphones on blast. I need to set it to vibrate, because I've missed a few calls since I've been here. When I finally reach her Monday night, she said she's chilling with her "esposo". Go figure. I hook with one of the not a putas, and we have a good time. I hang at the Palace and then go to La Passions to check in with Monica. She doesn't get off until two and said she'd me too tired for any "offsite" action. She says she gets off early tomorrow, and is game. I want to tag that bad!

I'm still tired. I haven't had my mandatory nap since I've been here (shut up, Beas!). I've been rolling with about three hours sleep nightly and it's catching up with me. I set my alarm to wake me up at 2:30 am, so I can get to Classico with the guys, but when it goes off...I opt to stay in the bed. Too bad, because Gemini says it was PACKED!

Coming next: Ya know, my old stalker wasn't that bad after all...my dealings with a vengeful stalking chica and the Sosua Police.

WSJ3
03-09-2005, 12:31 PM
You know you kiss her more than you did your prom date!

I can't tell a lie...

YOU DAMN SKIPPY GDOGG CUZ.

WSJ3
03-09-2005, 12:32 PM
Yes more pics please...

Less words...

You know I can't read.

I got off to a slow start with the pics, but things have picked up lately. I know I said I'd get 500, but for a while all I had was Frank Reyes concert pics. I think I can still make 500.

That's the spirit.

Keep hope alive gdogg.

knotty
03-09-2005, 12:57 PM

We got to the room and she tried the CBJ thing. I knew I was in trouble then. I was initially excited because her body was tight "sin ropa". She has one of those phat asses that sometimes, when seen "sin ropa", leaves a lot to be desired. After about ten minutes of boning she hops off and says she's tired. When I go to hold her she's talking about it's 3000 pesos for her to stay longer. Real epic story short, she ended up with 600 pesos (and a pending trip to jail). She's been trying to pester me ever since. She's about to realize she's made the biggest mistake of her life. For her sake, I hope she hides better than Rosemary.

That CBJ happened to me 3 times on my last trip. That was one of the main reason I kicked Yulissa out the room. I didn't want to deal with that bullshit anymore. Turned me right off.

Reel Deal
03-09-2005, 03:58 PM
I know I have some type of celebrity status now because Madame Daisy said something to me about it ("chicas like you"). Madame Daisy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor woman. She can't even give it away...

BrooklynBeas
03-09-2005, 09:30 PM
I was going to Santiago with C-Mike and his buddy. They were getting measured for tailored suits.

I think im afraid to even ask about this one.... Please dont tell me we lost the international playa C-Mike to marriage!!

the_Jayman
03-09-2005, 11:38 PM
Please dont tell me we lost the international playa C-Mike to marriage!!

no way . . . ! !

I know c_mike . . . he just gonna look goooooood

fox mulder
03-10-2005, 08:31 AM
Jullisa. I have to admit she did not give a CBJ. She gave me great BBBJ and I finished on her tits in the Jacuzzi but then I took her over to the bed for the main event and after about 5 mins I did not finish heading towards 10mins I still did not finish. Guys you know if you have just poped a nut you will not finish quickly. opps maybe its just somthing unique to me. She withdrew and became confrontational.
I could feel myself getting upset and that is not a good thing. I stood up and took a shower and left.

WSJ3
03-10-2005, 09:41 AM
Jullisa. I have to admit she did not give a CBJ. She gave me great BBBJ and I finished on her tits in the Jacuzzi but then I took her over to the bed for the main event and after about 5 mins I did not finish heading towards 10mins I still did not finish. Guys you know if you have just poped a nut you will not finish quickly. opps maybe its just somthing unique to me. She withdrew and became confrontational.
I could feel myself getting upset and that is not a good thing. I stood up and took a shower and left.

You should have just quit with the BBBJ

fox mulder
03-10-2005, 09:51 AM
Believe me! She has a really nice body. I could not help it.

gdogg
03-10-2005, 10:46 AM

no way . . . ! !

Jay's right on this one. They saw a good deal on some cool suits, so they took advantage. Me and C-Mike were discussing marriage (no Beas, not to each other) last night. He may do it one day, but probably years from now. He's rounding up and comparing finalists.

gdogg
03-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Tuesday March 8th

A day full of drama! Did the usual breakfast thing and headed to the Palace to check on the gang. We headed to the beach. On the way, we came across the Scamming Chica and her gang. I pointed her out to the guys and commented on what a waste of a great ass she was. She eventually turned around, and started some semi-good natured ribbing. She was calling me mafioso and tigre. Chicas use these terms a lot, but it was the first time I've heard them said seriously.

The problem came when a chica friend of mine stopped to speak, and Scammer started telling her not to talk to me, because I "ficky, ficky" and no pay. That was it! I tell her and her friends that she is a robber and thief! This goes on as they cross the street and we continue to the beach. It would get worse with her later.

We get to the beach and stop at the Shark Bar. I give Tonto the tour of the beach, while GeminiMan stays at the Shark Bar with Monkey-something. While we’re cruising the beach, I run into this chica who has been wanting to hang with me for a while, and we stop at her business for a drink. We make plans to hook up after she gets off work. After that, me and Tonto continue down the beach and into Charimicos. He has an M&M massage, so we head back after a few minutes. I meet up with the rest of the guys and we chill at Shark Bar for a while longer.

After we walk back to the Palace, I get a call from the beach chica saying she’ll meet me at La Roca at seven. I head back to my room, clean up a bit and go to meet her. I scoop her up and we’re walking back into town on the La Roca side of the street. I’m now avoiding another chica I just made plans for tomorrow with, so my sole intention is to not let her see me so soon with another chica. As we approach the corner, guess who appears from around that corner…yes the Crazy Bitch!!

She begins her mafioso tigre tirade and then pulls my chica to the side to tell her how bad I am. She and her friends are yelling a mile a minute in muy rapido Spanish. My chica is literally in shock! I’m pulling her away from these bitches. They walk away and I say that I’m taking a picture of the robbing bitch. I snap one and she gets pissed, and tells me to stop. I, of course, take another. She goes for my camera, misses, and hits me in the face and hits my wrist. At this point, I take a defensive stance to kick her in the face if necessary. She drops back and takes her shoe off like she’s going to hit me with it. She comes towards me and gets in my face, and I’m about to cold cock her. Her friends, seeing that this was turning serious, pull her away. They apologize and say she’s crazy, but I’m like it’s too late for that.

Me and the chica head back to the room, and she is TRAUMATIZED. I understand and tell her she can go home if she wants. Before we got to the room, I told security about the incident and see if they can get the Policia out for a report. They recommend stopping a politur (street police). Anyway, back in the room, the chica slowly warms up and we have a cool time. She’s making jokes about the chica and wants to know what happened, and I tell her. I give her 1000 pesos, mostly for pain and suffering.

Afterwards, I head to the Palace to let the crew know what happened. Soronji and Mimo look and notice that I have a small scratch over my eye. Beautiful…evidence! A bunch of us are going to Classico and decide to get a cab. As we wait, guess who rides by on a motoconch…Scamming (Assault and Battery) Chica and her two friends. I got em where I want em. I know they’re going to Classico, so getting her should be like shooting fish in a barrel, right? WRONG!

We get to the club, and I tell a motoconch guy I know about the situation. We decide to wait for policia to show up. Of course since I’m looking for them, they never do. I go in to make sure she’s there, while the guy stays on watch. I go in and see her and her crew. One of her friends sees me and smiles (her friends are ok, they just keep real bad company), but I stop, return a sinister smile, turn around and go back out. When I go back out I see the policia. Oh joy, right? Wrong!

It turns out they were just passing by and hadn’t stopped per my request. The motoconch driver is explaining the situation, but they don’t seem too interested. They tell me to go to the station. So we head to the station. The entire police force is hanging out in front…just chilling. You would think they were dying for something to do. Nope. After talking for about five minutes with my driver, they recommend that I go to the doctor and have my “wound” looked at. Yeah right. They also recommend getting the politur to pick her up. I wanted to write a report, but they were too busy. If I had thrown some pesos their way, they would have jumped. I didn’t think about this until later when me and my driver were discussing it.

We find the politur near Sosua Life and tell the story. They say that they can’t go into the Classico in uniform. They tell us to get the girl outside and then come get them. They will be in the area. Cool, finally some resolution…right? Wrong! I go back in and have a good time with the crew, and dance all night. I’d take a couple of laps around the club to make sure she was still there. After a while, I didn’t see her anymore. I figured she got word of the impending date with shackles and fled the scene. About three in the morning, I see her friend and ask about her whereabouts. She said she didn’t know, but decides to tell me that the chica is mad at me because I ficky ficky and no pay. I tell her what really happened. I also told her that the policia are waiting for her. Her friend immediately jumps back and turns pale as a ghost. I tell her that I have no problem with her, but she just says “ok, ok” and backs up.

I go back down and sit wit Monkey-something, Mimo, GeminiMan, and everyone else. I’m giving them an update. It is then that Scamming Chica walks past us, and I get to point her out to those that haven’t seen her. She goes up to her friend, and we see her friend say something to her. She starts yelling at her friend and then makes a straight line towards us. She comes up to us saying “What did you say to my friend?” I’m like “You need to get the fuck out of my face”. She eventually leaves as I’m about to get out of my chair. Apparently, her friend was afraid to tell her the whole story and was terrified.

I figure Scamming Chica eventually gets the whole story, because SHE DOES NOT LEAVE THE CLUB! The place that was packed all evening was down to about twenty people at 4:45 a.m.. This twenty included her and her friend, and me and my crew. I go out and tell the driver that we’re about to handle business. So we ride around to collect the politur. We’re finally going to end this mess, right? WRONG!! We ride all around the city, and can’t find them. The driver says they’re probably in a hiding place asleep. We head back, and I go back in. I tell the crew that it probably wasn’t happening tonight. Everyone guesses that maybe she’ll lay low or at least act civilized if she’s seen again. I’ll have to let you know about that at a later date. I gave up and went home.

I went home empty handed…by choice. There wasn’t anyone there who could bring me to excitement after my “Rockford Files” episode. I did see an (Jayman’s) Anna look-a-like, but she had no cedula. I really only wanted to bone her because I thought she was Anna, so no loss there. I didn’t want to take my traumatized chica from earlier again (she was there) either. I just cut my losses and called it a night.

Coming up in the next entry: Double dating with C-Mike

the_Jayman
03-10-2005, 11:55 AM
What a GREAT soap opera ! !

Funny story :shock:

D_W_
03-10-2005, 11:57 AM
I wanted to write a report, but they were too busy. If I had thrown some pesos their way, they would have jumped. I didn’t think about this until later when me and my driver were discussing it.

G-Dog,

I'm surprised dude...you know the score...if you really wanted to nail that bitch, you had to payoff the police dude.

fox mulder
03-10-2005, 12:26 PM
A few hundred pesos always helps. BUt great report men. Sorry that you had to go through that. One of the reasons I do not mess with the street rats in sosua.

gdogg
03-10-2005, 12:26 PM
I've been involved in it being done without payoffs. But it was with the politur.

Tonto4
03-10-2005, 12:28 PM
That puta didn't no who she was fucking with did she :twisted:
You are right - she's pretty good looking though. I thought you were going to lay that bitch out in Classico. It ain't worth it, good you didn't. Now enjoy the rest of your vacation. I miss the place and people today. Can't get into work. . .thinking about the trip. Good to meet you Gdogg. Thanks for showing a Newbie around. Damn, you know ALOT of pussy down there :D

gdogg
03-10-2005, 12:29 PM
A few hundred pesos always helps. BUt great report men. Sorry that you had to go through that. One of the reasons I do not mess with the street rats in sosua.

Nah...I don't do street rats. She wouldn't qualify as that. Well, I guess her recent behavior has been street rat-ish. I just crushed her game in my room and she got to sleep on the fact that she tried to play me and got played. She's humiliated and likes to put on a show for her friends.

fox mulder
03-10-2005, 12:31 PM
You are correct. They really do not like to be caught in the act.

gdogg
03-10-2005, 12:35 PM
You are correct. They really do not like to be caught in the act.

My bad. You misunderstood because you didn't read the whole story. That was part of epic post that I lost. She tried every trick in the book to shake me down, and I wasn't buying it. At one point, she was in tears, fearing that she wasn't getting anything. I don't recall ever seeing her before, so maybe she thought I was a naive newbie. She is FINE AS HELL though. I bet if I scan this whole site, there's probably a picture of her here somewhere. Ass for days (firm). Too bad.

gdogg
03-10-2005, 12:37 PM
You are right - she's pretty good looking though. I thought you were going to lay that bitch out in Classico. It ain't worth it, good you didn't. Now enjoy the rest of your vacation. I miss the place and people today. Can't get into work. . .thinking about the trip. Good to meet you Gdogg. Thanks for showing a Newbie around. Damn, you know ALOT of pussy down there :D

Yeah man, we had fun! I'll try to carry on in your memory. :lol:

Let me know when you plan come back to the north coast this fall, we need to coordinate schedules, if possible.

Tonto4
03-10-2005, 12:56 PM

Yeah man, we had fun! I'll try to carry on in your memory. :lol:

Let me know when you plan come back to the north coast this fall, we need to coordinate schedules, if possible.

"Carry on in my memory". Is that a polite way of says you are hitting the Palace girls next ? BTW i think Solanyi was just very hung over yesterday. I'm doing BC next month. Keep ya informed on the fall Dogg.

psriches
03-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Good man!! Stay on top of these hoes!!

DEPUTY DAWG
03-10-2005, 05:25 PM
That was a very fucked up thing to happen on your vacation. Some regular chicken-head shit that you could do over here for free :!: :!: :!: :!: Please post a pic on this board cause this hoe is public enemy no.#1
Besides I want to see this BITCH for myself and avoid her like the f*#king plague :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Anyway forget her & finish out your trip like ya know ya should

Handle Ya Business :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!:

BrooklynBeas
03-10-2005, 05:25 PM

no way . . . ! !

Jay's right on this one. They saw a good deal on some cool suits, so they took advantage. Me and C-Mike were discussing marriage (no Beas, not to each other) last night. He may do it one day, but probably years from now. He's rounding up and comparing finalists.

HAHAHAHA LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! G... your references to me in your posts have me crackin the fuck up... Wow if i can get paid for doing this shit!

BrooklynBeas
03-10-2005, 05:42 PM
forget about Gdoggs spring break... It should be GDogg's Novela...

What a story... If you would have thrown those cops a couple hundred pesos she would have been locked up ... and they would have gone into Classico to get her... Maybe its just best to stay away... I hope you have a pic of your battle wound... You should post the pic of your busted up grill in the Headquarters section... hahaha... When you say the next post will be of you and C-Mike double dating... Did he wear the suit he bought when you went out together and you wore a dress... haha... I think you are a bigger man then me G... cause i wouldnt have let anyone know a chica fucked me up!... j/k bro, i just love bustin your chops... Keep it tight!

gdogg
03-10-2005, 05:55 PM
That was a very fucked up thing to happen on your vacation. Some regular chicken-head shit that you could do over here for free :!: :!: :!: :!: Please post a pic on this board cause this hoe is public enemy no.#1
Besides I want to see this BITCH for myself and avoid her like the f*#king plague :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Anyway forget her & finish out your trip like ya know ya should

Handle Ya Business :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!:

Amen...that was some "at home" drama. I've taken a couple of pics, but they were on my disposable. I don't know how they came out. At least one of the pics I took during the "altercation" should be decent. As I was taking the first pic, I told her I was taking it to show to everyone, so they can avoid a robbing puta! That's when the melee broke out!

gdogg
03-10-2005, 06:00 PM
forget about Gdoggs spring break... It should be GDogg's Novela...

What a story... If you would have thrown those cops a couple hundred pesos she would have been locked up ... and they would have gone into Classico to get her... Maybe its just best to stay away... I hope you have a pic of your battle wound... You should post the pic of your busted up grill in the Headquarters section... hahaha... When you say the next post will be of you and C-Mike double dating... Did he wear the suit he bought when you went out together and you wore a dress... haha... I think you are a bigger man then me G... cause i wouldnt have let anyone know a chica fucked me up!... j/k bro, i just love bustin your chops... Keep it tight!

I report everything, Beas: the good, the bad, and the ugly! Keepin it real, as the kids say. The wound, if you can even call it that, wouldn't even show up on a picture. I didn't even notice anything until the chicas told me. I'm pretty sure it's gone now. I haven't seen the chica since, so she may be laying low. Now I'm seeing street cops EVERYWHERE!

Oh, for the record...she didn't fuck me up. She took a swipe at my camera, and missed. She grazed me with a ring or fingernail. No hospitalization required.
:roll:

And C-Mike doesn't pick up the suit until tomorrow!
:lol:

psriches
03-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Just hold the line G dogg!! Reinforcements are on the way!! :wink:

gdogg
03-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Wednesday March 9th:

Ate at Rocky's...didn't get to post before eating because the food got here so goddamn fast again! I had run into a chica who worked with Apos's girl in January. She no longer worked there and no one knew where she was. Well I ran into her on Tuesday and had a nice reunion. SHe said she got another job. We made plans to hook up, and she was to meet me at Rocky's at 1:00. She never showed, and whoever answered the phone didn't know where she was. Oh well, I wasn't too pressed because I had an afternoon appointment with my not-a-puta anyway. So I was going to be pushing it close (Cialis).

While I was on the computer, C-Mike calls and says that he and his chica were coming over from Cabarete to hang out. He said they'd scoop me up about 7:00. So I head to my chica's job and tell her the deal. She heads home to get ready, and meets me at the Romanoff. I tell her about the ordeal with the Scamming (Assault and Battery) Chica, and tell her to be prepared if we're approached on the street. She assured me that all would be fine. She may be small, but she can handle her own. I would have LOVED to have seen that catfight!

C-Mike gets there early so his chica could get a wash and set at the Boutique across from the Romanoff. He heads off the Leo's to get a haircut. Me and my chica hang in the room a little more and fool around a bit. We meet back up with C-Mike, but his chica isn't ready. The hairdresser said it would take 45 minutes, and it's now pushing 90. C-Mike ain't happy! Anyway, she finally finishes and we head out.

We eventually end up in Charimicos, and go to this restaurant. I think it was called Mark’s Bar or something like that (I think Mike will remember). It had some reasonable prices on some seafood dishes, so we hung around. C-Mike and I had the shrimp in creole sauce, while the chicas dined on garlic shrimp. They were both pretty good, the garlic was slightly better. The total damage was about 1100 pesos for four dinners. It had pretty cozy atmosphere and you could see the beach from where we were sitting.

We were then going to head to the casino, but ended up at this little club near it. I’ll find the name later, but I think it began with a T. It turns out it was right around the corner from the Romanoff (if that’s any help). We had a good time dancing. The DJ did a good job mixing the bachata, salsa, and American mixes of music. I must have been dancing pretty hard because I kinda wore myself out. We leave and they drop us off at the hotel. We didn’t stay out all night because my chica had to be at work at 8:00. C-Mike was doing his damndest to keep her with us. He gets and “A” for effort, but she wasn’t budging. Anyway we retire for the evening, and what a great evening it was. She rocked me pretty good, and for a long time too.

Boring? Maybe, but the drama free-ness of it was oh so lovely!

In our next episode: Going home (returning to the Palace)!

gdogg
03-10-2005, 06:28 PM
Just hold the line G dogg!! Reinforcements are on the way!! :wink:

I will do that! Not to worry, the newbies are holding their own keeping covered!
:wink:

knotty
03-10-2005, 07:13 PM
I think you needed a day without the drama. hope the rest of your vacation is drama free.

DEPUTY DAWG
03-10-2005, 07:55 PM
I think you needed a day without the drama. hope the rest of your vacation is drama free.

Compared to the other day that was a great day. 4 people dining on shrimp with the in view, your dog C-mike with you, good quality pussy with you on your terms(not to mention drama f*#king free). With all kinds of beautiful varieties of ASS around you :?: :?: Sounds like a day in paradise to me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WSJ3
03-11-2005, 09:17 AM
I've been involved in it being done without payoffs. But it was with the politur.

Great friggin report gdogg cuz...

Sorry about the drama (cost of doing business)

Hell I would have giving you $50US to bribe the cops to arrest that ass.

gdogg
03-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Thursday, March 9th:

Great day overall! Did the usual breakfast thing. Made the move back to the Palace. We had a pretty good party. I bought an extra large chicken from the shack that was enough to feed five dudes and seven chicas (that was a big chicken!)

Me and GeminiMan (this dude is cool as hell, BTW!) strolled up and down Pedro Calisante for a spell. Stopped at Hali Gali where they have some new dayshift talent. Really beautiful 18 year olds. We shot the shit, had drinks, and played Frank Reyes. This is Gemini's last night in town, so we moved on after a while. We decide to check out the Atlantic Blue restaurant. I've passed this place a billion times, but never checked it out, so we decide to eat there for dinner.

There's this new rube at the Palace, and I'm even afraid to ask him how much he has spent during his two day stay. He's a smart dude and cool to talk to, but he has ABSOLUTELY NO idea how to handle himself here. After we get showered and dressed to go the restaurant, uninvited chicas are asking to go. I, of course, say "uh...no". We get outside and Luz and Oneida are asking to go, and they get the same response. Anyway, this dude invites them. He then lets Anna (who was invited) drive his car while the guys walked. I repeat...he let this chica he just met DRIVE HIS DOMINICAN RENTAL CAR.

Well we get to the restaurant and the maitre'd tells us that the girls aren't there. They left a message saying that they'll be back in a few minutes. Oh man! I'm telling the dude that he has lost his fucking mind! He’s saying something about taking risks, and I’m like where is the possible reward that would come from such a stupid risk? It’s not like this dude was going to get a discount. Anyway, the food there is muy excellente’. I highly recommend it, and I will be back. Well, the bill comes and it’s 5632 pesos. He says he’s going to put it on his credit card. He then says that since it’s four guys we should split it four ways. WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE!! What I had was about 300 pesos, so how did this nut figure this. The putas HE invited had the 900 peso surf and turf. It’s kinda obvious that I’m pissed, so we handle the transaction appropriately.

Wouldn’t you know it…my food is here. I’ll get the rest up when I finish. It gets really good!

D_W_
03-11-2005, 11:41 AM
He's a smart dude and cool to talk to, but he has ABSOLUTELY NO idea how to handle himself here.

Gdogg...how smart can he be? Sounds like he's pretty hard up.

He'll learn.

gdogg
03-11-2005, 11:47 AM
He's a good natured guy and really NAIVE!

D_W_
03-11-2005, 11:58 AM

Do you know how he heard of the palace?

gdogg
03-11-2005, 11:59 AM
March 9th...Part Deaux:

We leave the restaurant and head back to the Palace. I run into my original stalker, who I now have absolutely NO problem with, and we chat for a while. She wants to know if I'm going to the disco. Now I'm not complaining about the rube because now I'm getting to ride in his rental as Gemini, Mimo, Anna, Mimo's sister and I head to Classico.

The place is packed. It seems like almost every chica I've every chica I know is there. Usually, I'm avoiding one to hang with the other, but this time...I just go with the flow. Too many to avoid, and Scamming (Assault and Battery) Chica is in the house. I was supposed to spend the night with Naomi, but she gets toooo drunk and I know she'd do nothing but sleep. We have a great time at the club though. I point out Scamming (Assault and Battery) Chica to her, and she starts heading toward her with a Presidente bottle. I stop her (altogether now..."BOOOOOOO! gdogg, you SUCK!!"). Nothing good would have come from it, and the girl is scared straight!! Total 180 degree turn in behavior.

Well, Naomi is dancing all freaky with me on the floor. Then I grab another chica I know and do the same with her. Then, the original stalker comes by looking sad. I grab her and dance with her. She's shocked, but happy. I had seen the girl who was supposed to meet me at Rocky's the day before earlier, she said she waited outside Rockys for me, and never saw me. I was on the computer. I guess the story is believable (really don't give a shit). Anyway, she walks in and sees me dirty dancing with three chicas, and her eyes pop out! She's thinking that I didn't want her to see me in this position, but she's wrong and I grab her!

...speak of the devil, she just walked into Rockys! Gotta go, will type the rest later! gdogg...OUT!!!

BrooklynBeas
03-11-2005, 12:02 PM

just get one of the chicas to charge him 3000 for a short stay and you get a freebee... so i guess the girls came back with the rental car... Hey did you ever tell Soranji the "line"...

DEPUTY DAWG
03-11-2005, 12:09 PM
He's a smart dude and cool to talk to, but he has ABSOLUTELY NO idea how to handle himself here.

He'll learn.
Uuummm....Ok lets see... note to self - O.K. to be a newbie but dont f*#king act like one. And oh-yea remember balls are for more than just a sperm container. (SELF-CHECK)

fox mulder
03-11-2005, 01:25 PM

He'll learn.
Uuummm....Ok lets see... note to self - O.K. to be a newbie but dont f*#king act like one. And oh-yea remember balls are for more than just a sperm container. (SELF-CHECK)

If he does post a trip report I will be afraid to read the contents. He let sone girl drive a rental car in the DR. My girl has been pestering to drive mine but I told her never to bring up the topic again and it has never come up again. I think the word I used was NUNCA

knotty
03-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Damn, I was hoping shorty would bash homegirl in the head. You can see where my mind was. :( And wassup with the new guy? Them chicas are probably robbing him blind.

Pana
03-11-2005, 09:48 PM
When I was leaving Classicos with Yulissa I was fucked up and then she took the car keys and wanted to drive as soon as I got into the passengers seat I came back to my senses and said hell fucking no!!!!!!!!!!, :evil: :evil: (no way Im letting that puta drive my rental) got back in the drivers seat and I drove back thats the way it should be never let a puta or regular gf drive your car down there.

fox mulder
03-12-2005, 12:32 AM
gdogg- Thanks for the posts they are exceptional. Two thumbs up

WSJ3
03-12-2005, 02:39 AM

This is why all Palace chicas are asking for $100US ST...

Guys like this are fucking up the curve.

gdogg
03-12-2005, 07:56 AM

Do you know how he heard of the palace?

I didn't get a chance to ask him. He's really on the island for a business meeting in Santo Domingo, but had a couple of days to kill. I'll find out.

gdogg
03-12-2005, 07:59 AM
just get one of the chicas to charge him 3000 for a short stay and you get a freebee... so i guess the girls came back with the rental car... Hey did you ever tell Soranji the "line"...

Sure did! She finished it for me and looked at me kind of weird. "Where is Benito?" came out of her mouth next. She also asked me if I knew how Jose was. I wasn't able to help her on that one. I told her you had called me the night before and told me to tell her "hello" and to write down the line. She thought it was nice. She may be slinging you a freebie next time you come down.

Tonto4
03-12-2005, 07:59 AM

This is why all Palace chicas are asking for $100US ST...

Guys like this are fucking up the curve.

The posted rates are 3000 and 1500
On the second time with any chica I paid 2000 and 1000

gdogg
03-12-2005, 08:00 AM

I don't think you have much to worry about. Just use some common sense.

gdogg
03-12-2005, 08:04 AM
Damn, I was hoping shorty would bash homegirl in the head. You can see where my mind was. :( And wassup with the new guy? Them chicas are probably robbing him blind.

I'm sure they are. He knocked on my door last night telling me how it's impossible to control yourself when you're here. I agreed and told him to take it slow. He was leaving in a few hours, so there wasn't time for the remedial course, Common Sense 099. Good guy though.

gdogg
03-12-2005, 08:05 AM
When I was leaving Classicos with Yulissa I was fucked up and then she took the car keys and wanted to drive as soon as I got into the passengers seat I came back to my senses and said hell fucking no!!!!!!!!!!, :evil: :evil: (no way Im letting that puta drive my rental) got back in the drivers seat and I drove back thats the way it should be never let a puta or regular gf drive your car down there.

At least you would have been IN the car. This dude let a carful of putas take his car!

gdogg
03-12-2005, 08:46 AM
March 9th...Part III

So I'm still dancing in the corner with all these chicas when my original stalker (who's now not a problem now that I've seen REAL stalking) comes in with Yuby. She gives me that sad puppy dog, you don't like me look so immediately grab her and dance with her too. Yuby is saying she's not dancing because she's tired. Whatever, I pull her close and grind for a second.

I forgot to mention that a couple of days prior that a guy was at the Palace selling bedding sets (comforter, sham, etc). Naomi is trying to get me to buy one for her. She got my typical response (uh…no), but she kept on. We started negotiating. The guy was selling them for 1500 pesos. After some back and forth, we come to a deal. I was actually joking with her at first, but we struck a deal that I couldn’t turn down. Two “sessions” with her, I was like ok. The resident policia was there also, so I used him as a witness. He chimed in “Si…TWO!”. A deal was struck. I then turned to the “salesman” and worked him down from 1500 to 1100 pesos. I immediately redeemed one from Naomi, and she was typical Naomi…great. I knew I forgot something. Anyway, back to the story:

They start having this dance contest which was pretty cool, especially with this one chica (and winner) who broke it down with “Gasolina”. I see this chica who I had seen enter the club earlier, so I start to talk with her. I had never seen her before, and she said she came up from Santiago. She was commenting on the fact that I know a lot of girls, and that I’m a tigre (if I hear that shit one more time….). I ask her if she’d like to come back to the room. She agrees and emphasizes that she was not a puta. I’m like “whatever”. Anyway, we motoconch back to the Palace. She turns out to be a rather lifeless screw. I try to take some pics, and she goes mildly ballistic. She said she would send me some, and to give her my email address. She’s a slick one. I bet she has an ad on Amigos or one of those sites. I give her one of my million addresses. I ask her if she needs anything, and she once again lets me know that she’s a good girl. Whatever. I think she thinks she has me lined up for future WU. She’s a cutie though. About 5’2 100 lbs, nice ass, small chest, and has a mild asian look around the eyes. She said her name was Carla. If she sends the picture, I’ll post it. Anyway, good night overall.

In the next episode: gdogg finally sees SANTIAGO!!!

WSJ3
03-12-2005, 10:31 AM
Great report gdogg cuz.

el_papi_chew_low
03-12-2005, 01:32 PM
March 9th...Part III

I ask her if she’d like to come back to the room. She agrees and emphasizes that she was not a puta. I’m like “whatever”. Anyway, we motoconch back to the Palace. She turns out to be a rather lifeless screw. I try to take some pics, and she goes mildly ballistic. She said she would send me some, and to give her my email address. She’s a slick one. I bet she has an ad on Amigos or one of those sites. I give her one of my million addresses. I ask her if she needs anything, and she once again lets me know that she’s a good girl. Whatever. I think she thinks she has me lined up for future WU. She’s a cutie though. About 5’2 100 lbs, nice ass, small chest, and has a mild asian look around the eyes. She said her name was Carla. If she sends the picture, I’ll post it. Anyway, good night overall.

In the next episode: gdogg finally sees SANTIAGO!!!

Free pussy ... like Ice Cube said ... "It was a good day" ... Santiago has the finest women on the island per cap ... but also an upscale crowd that doesn't go for the okie doke. Have fun!!!

BrooklynBeas
03-13-2005, 11:59 AM

Sure did! She finished it for me and looked at me kind of weird. "Where is Benito?" came out of her mouth next. She also asked me if I knew how Jose was. I wasn't able to help her on that one. I told her you had called me the night before and told me to tell her "hello" and to write down the line. She thought it was nice. She may be slinging you a freebie next time you come down.

haha thanks bro... Jose is my boy Joe... he goes by his "DR"nombre Jose when he is there... I doubt i will get a freebee but thanks.. were u able to memorize the line or did u have to read it off of paper?

BrooklynBeas
03-13-2005, 12:09 PM
G... I love your Next episode line the bottom of your post... u got me waiting like an old Batman episode... Did you manage to buy any good Bachata CD's??? If you dont wind up getting a copy of Frank Reyes-Cuando se quire se puede... u will get a copy mailed to u by me... let me know

gdogg
03-14-2005, 06:26 AM
haha thanks bro... Jose is my boy Joe... he goes by his "DR"nombre Jose when he is there... I doubt i will get a freebee but thanks.. were u able to memorize the line or did u have to read it off of paper?

Reading off the paper.

gdogg
03-14-2005, 06:46 AM
G... I love your Next episode line the bottom of your post... u got me waiting like an old Batman episode... Did you manage to buy any good Bachata CD's??? If you dont wind up getting a copy of Frank Reyes-Cuando se quire se puede... u will get a copy mailed to u by me... let me know

You know it! Thanks for the offer though. I got "Con Lo Nuevo..." (which has "Cuando se quiere se puede" on it) and "Dejame Entra En Ti", as well as the Bachata Dominicana 2005 compilation. I'm listening "Con Lo Nuevo" as we speak. I was going to bed, but it has inspired me to upload some pics to the computer. I'll get around to the rest of the report sometime this week. Sorry for the delay, but I'm fucking EXHAUSTED!! What a trip!

BrooklynBeas
03-14-2005, 08:52 AM

You know it! Thanks for the offer though. I got "Con Lo Nuevo..." (which has "Cuando se quiere se puede" on it) and "Dejame Entra En Ti", as well as the Bachata Dominicana 2005 compilation. I'm listening "Con Lo Nuevo" as we speak. I was going to bed, but it has inspired me to upload some pics to the computer. I'll get around to the rest of the report sometime this week. Sorry for the delay, but I'm fucking EXHAUSTED!! What a trip!

Whats that... we may have to do some trades!

gdogg
03-14-2005, 01:48 PM
It's similar to the "NOW! that's what I call music" series that they release in the US. It's a collection of current bachata hits by various artists. It has Reyes, Adventura, Anthony Santos, and the other popular ones on it.

Willie
03-14-2005, 02:05 PM
I got all of them. My novia saw to it that I paid no more than 50 pesos per CD. In Boca they were asking $300 per CD.

Willie

gdogg
03-14-2005, 02:16 PM
I talked the kids down to 100 pesos each.

gdogg
03-15-2005, 07:28 PM
Sorry for neglecting my report. I'll be finishing it soon. I've been busy non-stop since I got home. I did want to post a little something for Beas though:

Me and DT with our friend, Frank Reyes!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/Mar1550edited.jpg

Apos
03-15-2005, 07:32 PM
Sorry for neglecting my report. I'll be finishing it soon. I've been busy non-stop since I got home. I did want to post a little something for Beas though:

I spy with my little eye....some thing that is.....GREEN!

That should make someone muy celoso :lol:

continentalmike
03-15-2005, 07:34 PM

Yeah we got you two to move your asses up there and make BB jealous..

gdogg
03-15-2005, 07:39 PM
That might have been the best night of the trip. We left there and hit Classico at almost five in the morning (still full of chicas!). I picked up an old favorite, took her back for a great evening...with NO DRAMA!!

Tonto4
03-15-2005, 07:41 PM
The photo is great gdoog! Can you block out the faces like that on Photobucket?

BrooklynBeas
03-15-2005, 08:39 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/Mar1550edited.jpgyou fuckin bastards!

BrooklynBeas
03-15-2005, 08:40 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/Mar1550edited.jpgyou fuckin bastards!

after further review it looks like you guys are holding Franks ass while Frank goes to grab DT's pecker... OK im really just jealous

gdogg
03-15-2005, 09:18 PM
The photo is great gdoog! Can you block out the faces like that on Photobucket?

Nah, edit it before you put them on PB. Your computer probably has a simple program (Like MS Paint) that you can edit on. After playing with it for a while, you'll catch on. You'll probably have to start over a few times, but it's not too frustrating.

gdogg
03-15-2005, 09:19 PM

after further review it looks like you guys are holding Franks ass while Frank goes to grab DT's pecker... OK im really just jealous

Damn! It does, doesn't it.

Tonto4
03-15-2005, 10:06 PM

You guys got me cracking up here :lol:

Damn! It does, doesn't it.

gdogg
03-17-2005, 10:29 PM
March 10th...

Woke up late...went to Rocky's. Hooked up with Gemini, who's leaving today. We, along with Mimo and her sister head to the Kodak place. He picks up some pics he had developed. I've passed this place many times and never thought about stopping in. It's a cool place to have digital images turned into hard copy picture form. It's not expensive either (can't remember exact prices). When we're about to leave, my phone rings. It's C-Mike. We agree to meet up at the Palace in an hour for the Santiago journey.

C-Mike arrives, comes up and meets Gemini. Gemini and I say our goodbyes and I'm off. Me, Mike, and Mike's beloved (a beauty) head off to Santiago. I finally get to ride on the crazy mountain roads I've heard so much about. It is crazy! We get there in about an hour. I told Mike that I heard it took longer. Mike asks if I noticed that no one passed us. Yeah, he was driving pure Dominican style. It was like riding a good roller coaster. We passed livestock in the road and even a parade of some sort.

Well, we get there and head to the spot where Mike and his buddy's suits are getting made. Mike tries his on, and finds its too big in the chest. The tailor alters it while we hit the town.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/Mar15154.jpg

It's rush hour in Santiago, and everyone is leaving work/school. Man, these chicas are HOTTTT!!! Everyone is friendly, and I'm snapping pictures of random asses (coming soon to photo section). I'm looking like a tourist as I'm snapping shots of buildings and the like. A couple of fine chicas see me and dart back into the store they work in. I get a bad shot of them anyway. We go to McDonalds and eat. They tack on 28 percent or so on the bill. But other than that, it's a good McDonald's experience. Mike's chica gets the chicken. McDonald's Fried Chicken...go figure. It's actually tasty. I take more pics through the McDonald's window.

We leave there and stroll around some more. We went to the mall, so Mike's girl can pick up some stuff. It's like strolling through your local Wal-Mart except there are no fat chicks. All of them are fine. I will be spending more time in Santiago next trip. We pick up the suit and Mike is pleased. He then proceeds to get the tailor to reduce the price by another thousand pesos. The tailor is not happy, but C-Mike get's his price.

As we're driving down the street, we are cut off twice by same car. After the second time, we get to a light. C-Mike gets out of his car and goes to the offending driver. He's yelling at him and about to punch him. I'm bugging out and Mike's girl is screaming. As I'm getting out of the car to retrieve Mike, he finishes his "discussion" and comes back. He and the Mrs. squabble a bit about his behavior, while I'm reeling in the excitement.

We then head to the monument and hang out for an hour or so. This place is beautiful! It overlooks the city and I take pics. It's the local weekend hangout/makeout place in Santiago. Many beautiful chicas. We play music and dance around and mingle with the locals and vendors. Many chicas with great asses are jogging and walking trying to lose a great asset unecessarily.

As nightime hits, we head back...intelligently taking the highway. We were supposed to head out and party later that night, but my not a puta wants to come over and spend the night. I opt for the chica. Mike calls to see if I'm hanging. I've got the chica on top of me, so I opt out. She stays the night and we eventually sleep. Ah, life is wonderful.

Coming up...the last two (rather uneventful) days.

gdogg
03-18-2005, 08:10 AM
Another great thing about Santiago. It's not a tourist town. We bought monogramed tshirts that would have cost 500 pesos in Sosua for 120. So if you're doing both cities on a visit, buy your souveniers in Santiago.

Freak In Black
07-27-2005, 09:34 PM
Outstanding report. I felt like I was there.

Which I will be on August 26 - 29th.

My first time.

Any pointers you can give will be appreciated.

I hope I meet some of you guys there.

gdogg
07-28-2005, 12:31 AM
Somebody will be there, believe me. Read through the board, ask questions, learn a little of the language (if you don't know it already), and you'll have a great time. If it's your first time, I recommend staying at the Palace.

moshy2k
07-28-2005, 12:55 AM
I wish I was going ***sniff***

Jimmydr
08-02-2006, 07:51 AM
Another great Gdogg report;

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1860