PDA

View Full Version : Juggle8890 Trip #3 in Sosua

Juggles
07-13-2006, 11:49 PM
July 4 (Day 0)
Got a late start leaving home due to all the community’s Fourth of July celebrations. Had a hangover from the night before, got 3.5 hours sleep before pre-teens commence playing bagpipes, banging pots, and pulling wagons thru the streets for 2 hours. A freaky way to start off the 4th.

I arrive in Chicago early to do the parksleepfly option. I have done this option 2x before and once with amazing results <see first trip report> and the other time with much left to be desired. This time I get a great room, great parking spot and a marathon of the best show on television- Entourage. AHH… If only there was a restaurant open in this town, everything closed at 6 pm. After 25 minutes of driving I finally see Little Caesars’ – Pizza, Pizza.

July 5 (Day 1)
Woke up after 4 hours of sleep to catch the 4am shuttle to O’Hare for my customary 5:45am flight to San Juan (SJU) and then onto Santo Domingo (SDQ). I am greeted by a rude Indian shuttle driver, the only type employed at Days Inn O’Hare. He drops me off 3 rows of cars outside the curb, lets me unload my own luggage and sneers at me like I inconvenienced him. Incredible!

I Get to the counter, through security, and onto my gate in 35 minutes- a new record.

The flight from Chicago to San Juan was nothing special. However, on the flight from San Juan to Santo Domingo, I take it upon myself to get acquainted with this Stallion of a woman who I spotted in the SJU gate prior to boarding. Her name is ***** and she just happens to run track at USC and is competing in the Under 23 track and field championships during July 7-9. While conversing we find out that we’re both from Southern California, and really relate on a lot of things. What could be better, a Dominican-American track star from Southern California, speaks perfect English, a college education and a statuesque body. Whoa!

We exchange phone numbers and pinky swear that we will keep in touch. Before exiting the plane she asks me if I would like to meet up with her in Santo Domingo. I respond that I am in a hurry to get to the North Coast, specifically Puerto Plata and Cabarete to enjoy the waves and the beach- two things I severely miss living in Chicago. Translation: I am going to be fucking chicas the second I step off my Caribe Tour bus, I am anxious to get started and I don’t know if you’d give it up.
Land in Santo Domingo, and try to perform prtyr2’s move of having your cell phone out to make it look like your calling your favorite taxi, in an effort to negotiate prices. My efforts are for naught as I have a brain freeze and try to work out the prices in PESETAS, although the national currency is PESOS. From then on they pegged me as a tourist and I could go no lower than 700 pesos from the airport to Caribe Tours.

I love going to Caribe Tours, almost as much as I love my yearly hernia exams. The place is crowded, not air-conditioned and has enough flies to make you relate with those kids from the infomercials about hunger in Somalia. My favorite part of Caribe Tours is going to the ticket window, seeing an attractive girl light up when you approach, only to see her turn her head down in disgust when you state that you want a boleta to Sosua. Oh well!

On the drive, nothing special.
As soon as we arrive in Sosua, I get a moto for 30 pesos and head to Rocky’s for the keys to my condo. I get Marco to give me a ride to the Palms, I unpack and freshen up for what the night has in-store.
Run into ErikS in front of Rocky’s, greet him and his tall haitiana, head over to Lou’s see Strangeluck, LM for a brief second, Beads, Ian, Boston Jim, etc. No chica for the evening.

July 6 (Day 2)
Wake up and head to the Romanoff for breakfast. This is one of the better breakfasts, if you love European style breakfasts. For 90 pesos you get 1 baguette, jam, butter, coffee, cantaloupes, pineapples, and honeydews. Now, as much as I love Rocky’s breakfast, when I am hungry I can’t wait 30 minutes for food- that is just me.

I return from breakfast to the condo to get in some journal reading (note: never think that you can do any substantiative work while in Sosua).

Later, I return to the strip see some old faces, motos and girls. Walk the strip a couple of times, have a beer at Lou’s and then head to Passions for a session with Alexandra. This Alexandra is SERIOUS! She is one of the few masseuses that actually gives a decent massage. She is as fine in clothing as she is out of them, a rarity for Dominican chicas. Not to harp on a subject, but when she undressed, we actually went to the mirror to see who six-pack was more chiseled- and she won! An hour later I gave her some of that man protein to help her body stay in top form.

After I returned to the condo and really slept, something I hadn’t done in 7 days.
Forgot to mention- ran into Kevy for his last day during lunch at Rocky’s, also met TG37, JJ, JDR for like 8.5 seconds and Maximus.

Juggles
07-13-2006, 11:52 PM
July 7 (Day 3)
Wake up and head to the Romanoff for breakfast, same as Day 2. However, I realized that my novia (no WU) is not working there during her regular day shift, and didn’t come in during the night either, thus foiling my suprise attack. I call her up while walking back to the condo to let her know that I am in town and tell her to come and meet me in 2 hours.

2 hours later our bodies are re-introduced and I spend the next five hours with her. I must say this, it is nice, even while on vacation, to spend sometime with someone who genuinely likes you, kisses with passion, is not checking the clock, and is not asking for your leche the moment you enter her.

Send the novia off to La Union (30 pesos) and commence walking the strip. Go to Lou’s, chill with Beads, Agent Smith, Strangeluck, Dosmooth2, and the others. Get the number of a girl named Kelsi and have to take down the number of an old girl Desiret, just to get her off the jock.

Continue onto Classico’s and after about 45 minutes of getting harassed by hardcore putas, decide to call the novia and have her meet me at the condo in an hour and put an end to the night.

July 8 (Day 4)
Head to Rocky’s for breakfast. Good food, good prices, just make sure that you have some errands to run while your food is being prepared. I go back to the condo, sleep and start going through the phonebook to see who’s available.
To digress, I actually did something different this trip in that I brought a cell phone which I later activated at Orange. I noticed that having a phone has its good and bad points. Good: you can contact chicas on your terms, inquire about pricing, and you can quickly disengage if you don’t like the way things are progressing. Bad: Girls have your phone number, also they feel that they can be more relaxed about timeliness because they have your number.

Picking up, I call this girl Yulissa who I had a great session with on Trip #2. Turns out she is in Santiago for the weekend, but we decide a Monday beach meeting would be great. Next, I call Mary another special performer from Trip #2, turns out she is in Santo Domingo for the next few days… What the fuck is this, chicas leaving town like its in fashion… Finally call decide its better just to head to Passions to get off the day’s first nut. The victim, Kenya, a dark-skinned dominicana from Santiago. This girl is tight. I actually spotted her on the beach on my last trip, but her and her girlfriend were rolling with Mr. T look-alikes. Anyway I give her a lollipop at the bar and as she finishes the lollipop (balloon) she asks for another. I tell her that I have no other balloon’s, then she grabs my dick and says you still have one balloon for me. Enough said, I pay for the cokes and we go for the massage. Kenya is currently the second best masseuse, behind Alexandra but is just as cute. She commences to cater to my balloon and at the end of the hour I pull a sneak-attack and show her how many licks it takes to get to the center. Tip her 100 pesos and keep it moving.

Head to Lou’s to meet up with Agent Smith and Beads. After, we go to Merengue Bar and see if anything outstanding is there to be had. Funny incident happens with Agent Smith, but he can tell you in his trip report. Move on to perform my favorite activity which is flirting with the bartender Maria at Merengue bar. If anyone has been successful in bagging this chick, let me know how you game planned, because this bitch is playing cover two with me and I am yet to gain a first down.

Went up to the disco and witness that half the club is Passions re-treads: Mirtha, short-light skinned girl, Jamie, Belkys, Olga, etc. I decide on a short brown-skinned domincana, however all chances are killed as Matthias (owner of Plaza Sosua) will not stop harassing me and dismissing the chick I am with. He will not take no for an answer as he introduces me to the Amazonian blanca y rubia. I find her to be cute and tell her such, but then politely tell her that I am trying to leave with the short brown-skinned girl. After the fifth time, literally, Matthias questions my manhood and wants to throw-down in the club. Not my style, especially since he is so gone. I cut my losses and head back downstairs to catch a moto. However, on my way down, I run into matthewsomeday, who tells me of his genuine want to find a wife in Sosua. I respond that someone has advised him wrong, and the only thing to find in Sosua is that pink meat. {If I am wrong and anyone knows otherwise, please PM him}. Take the moto home and call it a night.

July 9 (Day 5)
Head to Rocky’s, get breakfast, same as day 4. Get excited as Sunday is the parade de choca on the beach, and Herman has a front-row seat reserved for me. As I am waiting for my food to be served, I come across Yenni’s and her friend Yosi. Seeing that Yosi has a decent body and not knowing what’s going to be present at the beach, I give her a lollipop and tell her to give me her number. She complies and tells me to call other, kisses me and sends me on my way. Nice start to the day.

Head down to the beach, come across my boy Dominican Alex. Now his is a funny story, he has been in Sosua since my last trip 6 weeks ago, he is married to a Sweedish wife, lives in Sweeden, and has a kid. He says that his wife trusts him and sends him money when he requests to further his vacation. However, I always see this guy and his friends hitting on the most disgusting white women present. Some have told me that he may be a sankie, but I withhold judgement. Anyway, I get to the beach and meet the man who would later be revealed as Gdogg. He asks me if I post on the site- I tell him a few times, 30. I then ask him if he posts, to which he says, a few times, 13,000.

Later, I catch a moto back to the condo. I get a call from the novia who says that she is incredibly sick and can’t come today. Oh well. I go through the phonebook and call this girl Kelsi who number I got the other night outside of Lou’s. I tell her that I want at my doorstep, a la Domino’s, in 5 minutes. She is there in 8 with her sister, who can’t stop asking about Strangeluck. I tell her that he does not stay in the Palms, and I only need one of them for tonight. They kiss each other goodbye and we progress to the bedroom.

We talk for a little, or rather we talk for a lot about a little. Sidenote: when you speak Spanish relatively fluently, chicas see this as a sign that it is alright to talk about whatever stupid shit that comes to their mind. You may not want to hear it, but she is sure as hell going to tell it. Anyway, we get down and she fools, as it turns out that she is a hardcore pro. She only wants to undress a little and goes straight to the bed, with no prelude whatsoever. I waste no time in telling her that I am quickly losing interest in her as she is robotic with her ways. She sees this as an insult and flips the switch, GFE immediately. Kissing, good dick-sucking, salad-tossing, etc. She also has the juiciest pussy that I can remember from girls in Sosua. I almost nut 2-3 times but as is my custom, take almost the whole hour and get my money’s worth.
So, we finish in 40 minutes and she starts getting dressed. I say you know that we have 20 minutes left, why are you getting dressed? She states that it takes her 20 minutes to get ready, call her sister and be on the highway. Then I say that is fine, because it takes me 20 minutes to look for the money, find the money, count the money and get dressed. So you are getting prorated for 40 minutes. We agree. As we are getting ready I open up my regalo drawer, ErikS idea, and let her pick some gifts. She takes 2 hairclips and then gets stencils and pens for her 3 kids. I walk her to the Palms’ office and give her 900, a substantial decrease from the original 1500.

She tells me that she enjoyed her time and that we can spend time together for the entire night tomorrow for 1200 from 8pm to 8am. I tell her that I’d think about it and I go back to the condo.

I get ready to meet up with the boys: Agent Smith, Beads, Strangeluck, Dosmooth2, Boston Jim, etc. I get onto this moto driven by Eddy. This Eddy is a character, he has his own business cards which look like he got them taken at a nightclub like they do with the airbrushed sheet in the background in ghetto clubs with everyone doing their best head-over-the-shoulder booty Zoolander poses. As we arrive at Secrets’ he tells me that I need not pay him because he has this girl: blanca y flaka. I say, I see no lose in this situation and tell him sure, set up the introduction.

Agent Smith and I go to Sosua Life and I commence to rub on every girls booty that I see. Amazingly, I start doing this with the Sosua Life bartenders, and one, cute Ethiopian looking chick, pulls her pants down a little so I can touch her donkey. Me gusta.

Meet with Strangeluck and Dosmooth2 at Merengue bar and of course I have to put down some mack with bartender Maria. As this is Agent Smith’s last night we as a group make tentative plans for a November/ December trip to Brazil. We’ll see.

I decide I see nothing exemplary at the bar and decide to go home alone.

July 10 (Day 6)
Head to Rocky’s same as days 4 and 5. Feeling good. On my way back I come across Jose, the very suspect barber with a shop that is next to Lou’s bar. I greet him, and as I am greeting him he pulls an Alex from Sosua Life. Tucks your arm in his and manhandles you into the shop. I say fine, as I did need a trim, sporting the Vince from Entourage hairstyle. I tell Jose that I want only half-an-inch or 1-2 centimeters off the top and don’t use the clippers, only scissors. Anyway, to make a long story short, I come out looking like Jake Gyllenhall from Jarhead. Furthermore, the shit was uneven and I was charged 300 pesos. Dios mio.

I go into damage control and immediately call up Dosmooth2 and Strangeluck and ask them for someone who can competently cut a fade and re-work the atrocity that was done to me. Strangeluck tells me that I have to go to Leo immediately. I agree.

Leo, is the man. Let me say this again. LEO IS THE MAN. He repaired the shitty work done ontomy head to the best of his ability and only charged 100 pesos. Word to the wise, do not go to Jose under any circumstances. He is the man responsible for creating the Bobby Mufungo hairstyle. If that is you- cool. However, that style is not at all appealing to me.

I meet up Desiret at Alegria and she looks despondent as I have not called her since trip 1 and she had given me her number 3 separated times: once in Charmicos, as I was leisurely walking during trip 2, once at on Pedro Clisante as I was checking out her cousin and finally at Lou’s bar the other night. I take pity, and don’t want to portray myself as all bad, so I give each of her two children lollipops. Funny story: Earlier in the trip I was talking to my boy Jose from Alegria and telling him that I just bought a bag of 30 lollipops for 60 pesos at Super Playero. He said that will get you nowhere with girls, since the lollipops are only for the babies. To which I responded, girls love anything that is free, and will accept anything no matter what the value. Bottom line- I was right, he was wrong.

Meet up with my boy moto Emilio, and we head into the campo, first La Union to drop off some regalos I had for the novia at her home. I had never been out in the campo before, and saw some areas of extreme poverty, but that is to be expected in a 3rd world country. The novia lived in a decent house with her sister, a teacher at the school in sosua with her nephews and parents when they were in town. We sat, chilled for about two hours and then went on our way, saying that I’ll be back in a few hours. Next, Emilio and I went to his hometown in Sosua Abajo to check out his home and the best-looking chicks in his barrio. The baddest chick in his neighborhood was not home, so he proceeds to show me his home. Only a bed, and a broomstick attached to chicken-wire for a closet rod. As nice as this guy dresses, its amazing that his digs are so humble. His home has no running water, toilet, sink, shower. And all of those necessities are shared by the community in a communal outhouse. Wow!

I return to La Union to get the novia, say goodbye to Emilio, and we head back to the condo. I go into my pocket and see that I only have 100 peso notes and that the new moto has no change for the 30 pesos which he is owed. So he comes to the conclusion that we go to Cabarete, as he will only charge 150 pesos round-trip. I say deal. So we cruise down the calle principal, 3 on a moto and enjoy the scenic view. When we arrive in Cabarete, the novia and I cruise down to a restaurant on the beach for a chicken sandwich. I forget the name. We later go down to the water to take in the waves the scene.
For my next trip, I am going to Cabarete. The people are a younger, surfer crowd, no disgusting out of shape geriatrics. And since I love to surf, seeing the solid swells made me want to cop a suit right there and go at it. Oh well.
We jumped back on the moto and headed back to Sosua. 30 minutes later, I send the novia off to La Union and head to Lou’s in search of some new chocha.

As I am posted in Lou’s I am literally the only person in the bar for 30-45 minutes. So I decide to utilize the phonebook yet again. I call Yulissa, Mary, Yosi, etc. No answers, what the hell? Finally, I get Herman on the phone to find out if he has any good recommendations, since I just missed his sex party going to Cabarete. As we care talking, the call drops and I check to see that I have low minutes left. Shit! I finally dial the number for Desiret, as I am waiting on the ring. I am greeted with a sneak attack from Liz. I will not mention what happens from here on as it will probably be censored, but a long story short I go through some Drama and find myself at Sosua Life later in the evening dancing Bachata with the cute Ethiopian looking bartender. I am deciding on whether to barfine her since it is 2 am and she gets off at 4 am. I decide to let the night die-down and get back to the condo.

Funny story: I rarely get charged for motos anymore as apparently my style (clothing) has a following amongst the motos. A group of them want me to pick-up some of the t-shirts that I wear and bring it back to them on my next trip. Little do they know that these novelty t-shirts can be found for very little $5 per shirt, and they are willing to trade it for a weeks worth of moto rides for 1 shirt. Oh Boy!

psriches
07-14-2006, 06:57 AM
Good report!!

Beads
07-14-2006, 09:58 AM
nice report. great meeting you. i had a hilarious time hanging with you that night at classicos with the crazy german and the capt save a hoe. that shit was hilarious!

agua chico
07-14-2006, 10:52 AM
"She states that it takes her 20 minutes to get ready, call her sister and be on the highway. Then I say that is fine, because it takes me 20 minutes to look for the money, find the money, count the money and get dressed. So you are getting prorated for 40 minutes"

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Juggles
07-14-2006, 02:39 PM
I started something new this trip. I set my alarm clock up for the designated time and I make the chica fulfill her verbal contractual obligations.

Juggles
07-14-2006, 02:41 PM
nice report. great meeting you. i had a hilarious time hanging with you that night at classicos with the crazy german and the capt save a hoe. that shit was hilarious!

Beads, great meeting you. Yes, that shit was funny. But, I swear that german cost me a few good pieces of ass. Oh well! PM me sometime and let me know of your future plans... Remember: El dinero queda en casa.

ilikenyacional
07-14-2006, 06:41 PM
July 7 (Day 3)
. Next, I call Mary another special performer from Trip #2, turns out she is in Santo Domingo for the next few days…

Do you have any pics of that Mary ?

Juggles
07-14-2006, 06:44 PM
Yes, I have them on my desktop at Home. Currently I am on my laptop.

Let me just say this, Mary is REAL. Plus she has a sister that is pretty nice as well. Classy, composed girls.

I'll also post Mary phone number. Peace.

ilikenyacional
07-14-2006, 06:48 PM
Yes, I have them on my desktop at Home. Currently I am on my laptop.

Let me just say this, Mary is REAL. Plus she has a sister that is pretty nice as well. Classy, composed girls.

I'll also post Mary phone number. Peace.

Classy girl, I don't think we talk about the same girl... Mine was more slutty !

Juggles
07-14-2006, 06:59 PM
Classy girl, I don't think we talk about the same girl... Mine was more slutty !

This girl was a find from my boy Luis (Tattoo) one day on the beach at Siempre Sol. LM knows who this girl is, but he may be the only ISOC member to have met her.

I will post all her info. etc. in my trip #2 report.

LM
07-14-2006, 07:08 PM
This girl was a find from my boy Luis (Tattoo) one day on the beach at Siempre Sol. LM knows who this girl is, but he may be the only ISOC member to have met her.

I will post all her info. etc. in my trip #2 report.

I remember her.....in fact I saw her either downtown or on the beach this last trip.

In fact I have a picture of her from that trip...

Juggles
07-14-2006, 07:36 PM
It is possible, due to the fact that you were there for nearly a week and half longer than me. However, when I was in town she was either in Santo Domingo, or elsewhere.

Post her pic and number if you have... It saves me some time.

Beads
07-14-2006, 07:51 PM
Juggle8890 clear out some of your messages I cant reply when my next trip is it says your message box is full!

Juggles
07-15-2006, 02:04 PM
Alexandra: gives a great (most legit) massage. Her body is crazy. I jacked this pic from the Passion’s yahoo site.

Juggles
07-15-2006, 02:07 PM
Kenya: Cute. Has the birthmark around her abdomen that I find to be unique. Nice smile, good massage, finishes in mouth. I also jacked this pic from the Passion's Yahoo site. <She is the one on the right>

Juggles
07-15-2006, 02:59 PM
The Palms: I stayed at a studio condo for $25/night. No A/C, but good location, security, and quiet. I jacked some of the photos from a condo rental website. All the included pics accurately portray my room and location.

Juggles
07-15-2006, 03:02 PM
One more pic of the Palms location......

A quick side note: when riding motos, many often don't recognize the name of the Palms, so often you have to mention its next to (a lado de) Caribe Campo or across/in front of (en frente de) Tradewinds. If you say this chances are you'll get to where you want to be Okay.

Kevy
07-15-2006, 03:07 PM
One more pic of the Palms location......

A quick side note: when riding motos, many often don't recognize the name of the Palms, so often you have to mention its next to (a lado de) Caribe Campo or across/in front of (en frente de) Tradewinds. If you say this chances are you'll get to where you want to be Okay.

that is true, I was get confused loooks when I say the palms and have to explain around the other 2 condos. the good thing was I now know some Moto guys who scream the palms every time they see me and I know they won't hassle me on the ride cost.

Juggles
07-15-2006, 03:13 PM
That's funny. I also know some motos who when I see them immediately yell the last hotel they knew me to be at.

Hell, I even have some girls who they first thing out of their mouths is the name of the last hotel they knew me to stay at.

Good and Bad.