PDA

View Full Version : Santa Barbara de Samana Mongering???

FritoBandito
02-27-2010, 07:35 PM
:lol:Hey all,

Anyone ever do any chica mongering out at Santa Barbara de Samana??? Last time I was in the DR I took a Mel Tours trip out to Bacardi Island, and when we went through the town of St. Barb. de Samana, it looked like a cool place to chase some chickeys to me....:boobies:

Any advice about the place would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

I'm leaving Sosua to go there for 3 or 4 days to see what kind of sumthin' sumthin' is wandering about town. I'm heading out towards the latter part of March.

On the way back from my Bacardi Island excursion in November, the bus went through downtown Gaspar Hernandez....I almost told the bus driver to let me off right there because there was some stone cold, drop-dead gorgeous women walking downtown!!!!!!!!!:la::eek::lol::eek::love:

Over n' out,
Jim

swiggy
02-27-2010, 10:03 PM
:lol:Hey all,

Anyone ever do any chica mongering out at Santa Barbara de Samana??? Last time I was in the DR I took a Mel Tours trip out to Bacardi Island, and when we went through the town of St. Barb. de Samana, it looked like a cool place to chase some chickeys to me....:boobies:

Any advice about the place would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

I'm leaving Sosua to go there for 3 or 4 days to see what kind of sumthin' sumthin' is wandering about town. I'm heading out towards the latter part of March.

On the way back from my Bacardi Island excursion in November, the bus went through downtown Gaspar Hernandez....I almost told the bus driver to let me off right there because there was some stone cold, drop-dead gorgeous women walking downtown!!!!!!!!!:la::eek::lol::eek::love:

Over n' out,
Jim

Most of Samana has a tourist scene but its more laid back. i was there twice and didnt see any places like they have in sosua, you would have to search a bit. Ive been all over the island and if your looking around there are always chicas making eye contact. Sosua is point and click, when you move away from there its not so easy. on the other hand any place ive been for more than one day on the whole island , ive gotten hit on or propositioned by chicas in one form or another. If you can speak spanish you can meet a girl in church that you can fuck, that goes for the whole island.

SeaWeed
02-27-2010, 10:33 PM
If you can speak spanish you can meet a girl in church that you can fuck, that goes for the whole island.
mi hear thru da coconut telegraph dat TropicBob has a lot of experience with dem church ladies ......lol

MrHappy
02-28-2010, 07:05 AM
Most of Samana has a tourist scene but its more laid back. i was there twice and didnt see any places like they have in sosua, you would have to search a bit. Ive been all over the island and if your looking around there are always chicas making eye contact. Sosua is point and click, when you move away from there its not so easy. on the other hand any place ive been for more than one day on the whole island , ive gotten hit on or propositioned by chicas in one form or another. If you can speak spanish you can meet a girl in church that you can fuck, that goes for the whole island.

There is NO place in the DR like Sosua. NO WHERE! While every town will usually have a car wash or two, you'll find that for the most part, the girls working in them won't be anything to look at, and the Stunners don't go near the place, unless they're with a BF.