PDA

View Full Version : Sosua CAR WASH

balcoach
07-14-2006, 05:23 PM
I have read that the car wash in sosua has re-opened. I was wondering if any of you guys in country have tested the waters there as of yet? I am headed in next week, and was wondering if it was an option.

Hollar at your boy...

ilikenyacional
07-14-2006, 06:54 PM
Check that link : http://sosuanews.com You have to scroll down a little.

It's more a "typical" place. The girls are not approching you like in a Sosua disco. But, there are available girls. Just take care, there is normal Dominican couple there also, make sure the girl you're about to hit is available. You don't want a gun on your head ruining your night out.

gdogg
07-17-2006, 02:12 AM
That's where Frank Reyes plays when he's in town.

weyland
07-17-2006, 08:26 AM
Where is it? My hero Zacarias Ferreira is performing there soon. I must not miss it. I missed the Raulin Rodriguez concert at Montellano last Saturday through oversleeping. I will get some uppers to make sure I don't miss Zacarias.

weyland
07-17-2006, 06:35 PM
Where is it? My hero Zacarias Ferreira is performing there soon. I must not miss it. I missed the Raulin Rodriguez concert at Montellano last Saturday through oversleeping. I will get some uppers to make sure I don't miss Zacarias.
I have found out it is on (or very near) the main road towards Cabarete about another kilometre on from La Bomba (the taxi terminus on the main road near the Merengue Bar).

ilikenyacional
07-17-2006, 07:14 PM

2 minutes motoconcho ride going toward Cabarete. It's a great place for a concert, the place is covered with a roof.

I was there for Antony Santos in january. My concert report with pics and vids :

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7144

gdogg
07-17-2006, 07:17 PM
It's on the left (coming from Sosua).

ChicaRider
07-25-2006, 12:28 AM
My friends went there a few weeks ago, had a good time and found chicas. One guy picked up a really tall girl that worked there... unfortunately she was (probably) underage, but was a knockout and wouldnt take any money, staying with him for 2 days... BUT she accepted plenty of "gifts" and meals, ultimately he paid way more than if she was a regular puta...