PDA

View Full Version : Juggle8890 Trip #2 in Sosua....May 2006

Juggles
07-14-2006, 06:08 PM
May 31 (Day 0)
I arrive at Days Inn O’Hare for the ParkSleepFly option. Note: if ever flying out of O’Hare and need accommodations, avoid this hotel. It smells of cigarette butts, ammonia and funk. Walls are paper thin and feels like you are ON the tarmac.

Juggles
07-14-2006, 06:11 PM
June 1 (Day 1)
Woke up and found Hella people waiting for the Airport shuttle, people with 8:45 am domestic flights, taking 4am shuttles due to the number of requests for later shuttles. I arrive at the airport and coast thru security in like 40 minutes. A couple of fine chicas, man I love women of color. ATL (layover) has to be in the top ten per capita with women of color.

Got off the plane in Santo Domingo, walked out of the exit and felt like a rock-star. You’re walking down the aisle with crowds of people on both sides of you letting out loud cheers when they see people they recognize. I took the taxi to Caribe tours for 840 RD (32:1) and then a bus to Sosua for 250RD.
4 hours later, the quickest trip so far, I arrive in Sosua and take a moto to Rocky’s to check into my room. I see Ted, eyes glazed and having difficulty placing me. Oh well! I get my room and set up shop. As previously documented, a room at Rocky’s has everything that you need. The room comes with a bed, dresser, bathroom, and television, all for 22 per night.

I head out to Passions to see the new talent on hand. I spot Tania who is cool, but just doesn’t take me to that next level. As we are talking, the bartender Olga inserts herself into the conversation, and takes a very domineering role. Me gusta. She tells me that she can perform the best massages out of anyone there. I tell her that I do not believe her as she is only a bartender. She convinces me to take her back and try her out. That combined with freebies she passed me, I am ready to go. We get back to the massage room and I feel like I am back in grad school during a DC winter. What I mean by this is that a chick fools you by looking hella fine in clothes having you think her body is platinum. Then, Lo and behold once she undresses you’re wondering if David Blaine picks out her wardrobe. Dammit!

We get down to business, and she gives a decent BJ. But, on the approach while massaging me, she somehow manages to give me a foot cramp, which isn’t the most opportune thing to experience while trying to get a blowjob. A weird feeling to say the least. However, once I start to further things. I.e petting, touching, feeling out the merchandise, she explains that cameras are installed in the rooms. Bullshit, I exclaim and at that moment I decide that this chick is not getting a tip. Anyway, I finish around her face and I am on my way. The purpose was served, busted the first nut of the trip.

I head to Plaza Sosua to flirt with some of my favorite waitresses. They are happy to see me, as I am immediately greeted by the staff of 3 girls wanting to bullshit. Not 2 minutes later, I am ambushed by 4 pros tapping on me and hissing, in an effort to buy drinks for them. A side note: I hate frequenting 4 Roses because you’re incessantly harassed by hardcore chicas who won’t take no for an answer. And when one chica fails on the approach they exchange tips and the next chick tries to come at you from a different angle, and quotes what you have just told her friend. Unbelieveable!

Cross the street to Allegria to see my boy Jose. He states that he is furiously working on a new and improved sex show, 3x bigger and better than the one I experienced in February. I see how little has been accomplished and ask when he plans to open the area. He states Friday for sure. At this I look despondent and tell him- no way in hell. He bets me a bottle of whiskey and I say deal. The terms are set that he has 24.5 hours to have the shit set-up, girls present, and the AV shit on-point. This is too easy!

I return to Rocky’s and call it a night.

LM
07-14-2006, 06:58 PM
Well did you get your bottle of whiskey....because I was there and it didn't happen from what I recall...

Juggles
07-14-2006, 07:07 PM
LM,

yes that man (Jose) never finished the project. And no, I never received my whiskey. He explained it as sort of a dominican promise. HA! If he wins, I owe him a whiskey, but if I win, he owes me nothing...seems fair to me.

ilikenyacional
07-14-2006, 07:15 PM
LM,

yes that man (Jose) never finished the project. And no, I never received my whiskey. He explained it as sort of a dominican promise. HA! If he wins, I owe him a whiskey, but if I win, he owes me nothing...seems fair to me.

That's the Dominican way !

Juggles
07-14-2006, 11:05 PM
June 2 (Day 2)

Wake up Hella early as is my custom when I stay at Rocky’s. The noise from the street commences at 8am and at that time I’ve gotten all the sleep I am going to get. I cruise down to the Romanoff and get breakfast. A good vibe, and a good place to have breakfast. You get set up at what I think is one of the better bars in the city, get a good look at the street, waitresses and the fine girls at the business across the street. Plus, you get to see the chica stragglers coming out, walking funny after their sessions with hotel patrons from the night before.

I finish breakfast at around 11 and decide to head down to the beach. Yes, I know a bit early, but Herman sets up shop at 10am most mornings, so a good way to chill out, and enjoy the sceneries (chicas and beach). I make it down to Siempre Sol #145 and notice that all the workers have changed. No longer is Ana present, and the other girls, who I unfortunately never took the time to know their names, are no longer present either. Herman tells me that for a lot of them after the lure of fast money that they start to experience from the regulars, somewhat distorts their value of money and the salary they are currently making. Once they get a taste, they often start to demand raises, and as Herman says: “I am not a problem solver, if you are unhappy, bye”.

I tell Herman that LM is coming into town, just a week and a half after his last visit. However, that is the only ISOC member who I know is currently in town.

The next few hours are spent with Herman’s girl on the oust, begging for him to take her back and some other bullshit. Herman, a man who doesn’t put up with bullshit, gets gangsta and tells her have your stuff out of my apartment by the time I get home. Gangsta!

O pass the next few hours with the Luxemborgian Rul. This man is a nut, fucking with anything in his sights, old women selling 10RD shoes on the beach to chicks rolling with their boyfriends. Yo, when this cat is around there is guaranteed to be entertainment, and at least a harem of 7 hoes.

Met Herman’s ex-girl Yulady and her homegirl Lady. I still to this day cannot get this shit straight. Yulady is a brown-skinned dominicana with DSLs and always a pouty look on her face. Also, apparently takes part in 4-somes as told to me by LM. Lady is a little thicker, a little darker, but more refined in the face, and according to Hermann a little more experienced in the game. Lady drops her number off to me and they take off.

After, I make my way to Passions to experience another masseuse. This time, similar to day 1, I find myself having to diss Tania in favor of Belkys, at the suggestion of Peter. Boy was he right. Belkys, has a petite body, and cute face and a lot of spunk. All good things, in my opinion, for petite girls. She commences to bless the magic stick, however puts down a mediocre massage. I bust in her mouth and keep it moving. I go in my pockets to give her a tip, but only had 30 pesos. As I pay her, she looks at me and says only this. I state that this is my last money, to which she says: Have some pesos when I see you at the disco later tonight. Sure!

I make my way down Pedro Clisante, sans moto. A brief aside- this entire trip I have not used a moto due to the horror stories relayed to me by Strangeluck. Dudes losing feeling in their legs, crashes, deaths. I know that all these things are extreme, but I play the cautious role, since I am staying in the middle of the madness at Rocky’s.

I make my way into Lou’s, the most talked about Shark Bar in the city. I cruise in to catch a bit of the Mavs-Spurs game and see Nowitski drop some serious science on the Spurs. Me and some NYers are debating the best pound-for-pound athlete in the NBA. I offere up Gilbert Arenas as a darkhorse, while everyone offers the standard answer of AI, hands down.
While in our spirited discussion, this Dominican dude starts getting a little too touchy feely, telling me that he is close to the president of the DR, and that he likes talking to me (no homo). I call Margarita over and ask: Yo is this dude a maricon? She states that she doesn’t know, but this dude is seriously on the jock (no homo). Turns out this is Jose the barber, who would go on to be infamous in my mind, following my 3rd trip.

I get up and out, to avoid this fool and make it to Classico’s. At the Merengue Bar I am greeted by the Rubia who stood up Lotech during our last trip in February. She hugs me and then looks very suspiciously around as she asks me where my friend is. I reply that I don’t know where he is currently, but he sure didn’t come with me down to Sosua. She jokes with me that Maria will be working tonight. Great!

As we are talking, I start chatting with the dreaded cat named Dominican Alex, he gets hype after a few minutes of talking and wants to go on a conquest to find bitches. I give him point, and we are up in Classico as fast as you can say: Holy smokes Batman!

Alex somehow gets preferential seating, drinks, and mad love in the club. Interesting! He tells me that he’s got a condo, 5 minutes outside of town, that his wife is Sweedish and that she’ll continue to send him money while he is back, on vacation, in his home country. We step to these two hard-bodied Haitians dancing on the floor and put in down like we are in a DC go-go club. We step back drinks, and these girls are over us claiming dibs. Another brief aside: I hate going to Classico’s, I mean hate going. For scouting whores its cool, but if you just want to throw down on the dance floor with a chick, who doesn’t think there is some ulterior motive involved. This is not the place. Here, dancing with a girl constitutes you intention to ultimately give her something, either pesos or dick, sometimes both… I am told Club X is more of a normal ‘dance’ club.

We keep it moving when I see Belkys, trying to get my attention by throwing up gang-signs. What! I split with her, take her back to Rocky’s and hit for free. The cool thing about her is that she is so petite that she epitomizes a spinner. This girl was like a pretzel. Me gusta! I kick her out and she goes back on her way get dicked by some other dude in the post 2am pussy grab.

I think about trying to get another nut before the night, but decide to bullshit with Ted as he is still at the bar, or at the computer, or both.

Call it a night, and rest for another day.

Juggles
07-14-2006, 11:54 PM
June 3 (Day 3)

Wake the fuck up at 8am. Dammit, I cannot sleep down here, even if I tried. I head down to the Romanoff again for breakfast. Groundhog Day! Eat my usual #1 and keep it moving. I head down to the beach and meet with Rul and the other Europeans, LM strolls in eventually. As I arrive I see Yulissa. A light-skinned flaka Dominican chick that Herman proclaims is the best. Great! We set up a 4pm meeting, so she has time to get some sleep before the marathon we are about to put on.
Some more guys start to filter into Siempre Sol and before we know it, all the chairs are taken. We have to import chairs from the insider portion of the beach cabana. Girls, sense the big-spending Rul like fucking flies on shit and all come to get a piece. Literally girls are getting cervezas on BJ credit. Incredible!

Amongst the madness, this dude Luis (Tattoo) comes up and takes part in Rul’s bill flipping, by grabbing a grande presidente. As we play musical chairs with the girls, a reserved light-skinned girl with mysterious eyes comes by to say what’s up with Tattoo and gets coerced to stay. This girl is cute, and knows it, and spends her time messing with this German Captain save-a-ho, all the while LM and I are getting her put down her digits and when she’s available. She sees that I am interested and disses this German herb, and starts putting it down with me- much to the disappointment of Captain S.

Not 10 minutes later, 4pm arrives and Yulissa is on-time. Brillant! We head back to Rocky’s on foot, in the rain and get down to business. Now, this was like a title fight, and whoever trained the most would be the last man standing. Yulissa starts on the almost too GFE tip telling me that she thought that I was muy lindo (cute). Was even more attracted because I looked domincan, etc. We hit every which way, and after about an hour and a half. I deposit my soldiers on her stomach and tell her I’d be back in 20 minutes. Joke! We finish up take our showers, and this chick did something I thought was special, in making the bed and picking up some loose ends in the room. I give her 800 + 100 and try to set up another encounter for later in the week.

I go back to Rocky’s sleep for a few hours and head out to Lou’s. Meet some great guys, whose names I can’t remember. One a mid 40-something security guard from NY, and another a financial trader from Manhattan, both great guys. I am not sure if they are on the site. I also run into ErikS. I ask Margarita (lou’s bartender) what is on the menu, and in customary Lou style, where there is no menu, she instructs me to go to the kitchen and ask the chef what is cooking. This chef however, had the look of a man who knew his way around a steak, the dinner for the evening, and had the head proportions of ErikS. So I step to him and say your follicularly challenged melon looks just like this guy on the site- ErikS. To which he tells me he is the pledge captain and that it was a requirement that I signed the Int’l Society of Cartographers banner. I obliged.

ErikS threw down on a mean steak with all the side fixings. Unfortunately, I killed a whole plate of papas fritas earlier, and my appetite wasn’t great, so a good portion of my meal went wasted. Lo Siento.

Me and the Financial trader head to Merengue Bar to scope out the scene. And it is amazing, how much attention I get once I sit with a white guy (no offense, but just interesting). I myself, am often mistaken for a dominican, and as such chicks are less inclined to approach me or expect me to have money. However, whenever I am with my Caucasian brethren, we can’t beat the chicks off of us… After getting harassed at Merengue Bar we head to Club X and watch this chick dance as if she was a regular on Soul Train. Yes, like she had to do the most outlandish moves just so the camera doesn’t leave her for her 20 seconds of fame per song. This girl is out of control and as she gets closer, lo and behold- its Yulissa from this afternoon. We exchange pleasantries and I give her my Presidente, and not 2 minutes pass before she is back on the dancefloor trying to get Don Cornelius’ attention.

Me and the Financial trader take one more look upstairs at Classico’s and decide to call it a night. Solteros. As I head but to Rocky’s I see Ted jonesing to know about Yulissa and her contact info. I oblige and state that I can personally introduce him as she is currently at Club X. Ted says he is probably not in the best state of mind currently, but may want it later in the week. I crash.

mirage6
07-15-2006, 12:34 AM
Great report so far can not wait to see some picsssssss

ilikenyacional
07-15-2006, 10:09 AM
Thank you again for your detailed report.

Juggles
07-15-2006, 12:02 PM
June 4 (Day 4)
Eat breakfast at Rocky’s for a change of pace. Get up and head out to the Parada de Chocha. Lots of chicas, not many stunners. However, there is one girl who I’ve been checking out for the last few days. Her body is Whoa. One of the finest girls I have seen out in Sosua. Light-skinned, reddish-brown curly hair, a tight body, B-cup titties and a solid ass. However, Herman warns that she could be a high-classed girl (expensive) as all her wears seem to be Dominican designer {knockoffs}. She is here with a 65+ y/o german man, who cannot be laying the pipe correctly, and his two kids. She eyes me for long periods of time during the day, and I return the glances, all the while her novio? gets upset and comes by Siempre Sol to mad-dog me at least 2 times a day. Funny! I am tempted to call her over just on the GP of her wack man trying to intimidate me. However, I keep thinking to myself that my grandfather could kick his ass, and leave it at that.

I return to the room for a short siesta and then have a drink with LM at the cigar spot as tomorrow is his last day. I head back to Lou’s to meet some of Lou’s other friends and watch some basketball.

I peel out and head to Classico’s, dance with a few girls, while letting them know that this is all that it is, dancing. After about an hour, lo and behold it’s Margarita from the Shark Bar with her hot younger sister and a friend. Margarita wants me to go to the dance floor, but unless its hip-hop or reggaeton, I prefer to stay posted and watch the scene. She dances up a storm with some Dominican tour guide and comes back to find me, while I am TRYING to find her sister. I think she gets the idea that I am not interested tonight, when I see Jennifer from my first trip and leave with her- Unannounced, as is my style.

We get a couple of drinks at the Merengue Bar and afterwards roll out to Rocky’s. I cannot recall the time or the price, but it is likely that it was no higher than my 1000RD ST maximum. I hate drinking just enough so that you cannot remember the details of an encounter or even a entire evening. Also, not sufficiently manning the cameras on my trips, is coming back to kick my ass.

Juggles
07-15-2006, 12:03 PM
June 5 (Day 5)
Eat at Romanoff. Head to Rocky’s, when on my way back I see LM having a cigar at his usual spot, outside the cigar shop on Pedro Clisante. He tells me he only has a matter of hours left in his trip. We sit and chill with beers, when out of the blue comes ErikS. We drink for a while, and then jointly decide to head down to the beach to see what is crackin’ at the Norwegian bar, as Siempre Sol is closed on Mondays. We run into some drunk Americans (see Jayman and tell me that those two things aren’t synonymous), who are telling us that they are owners of the Florida Mariners! Nice try. ErikS and LM counter that they are each the owners of the Yankees and the Cowboys, and quickly dismiss those dudes.

We finish and head back our separate ways. At this point, I am a little upset as Mary and I had set up that we would meet on the beach at 4 and it was now 4:45. Oh well!

I get back to Rocky’s and grab some water and then head out to Allegria looking for what is good. I get my boy Emilio (moto) to call this hoe/Mary up one more time and see whats the business. He miraculously gets thru and tells her to be in front of Plaza Sosua at EXACTLY 8pm, if she is late, then I am ghost. I cruise down to Passions and happen to run into Tattoo who wants to hit up his Jamaican contact for that Oregano. I say whatever and keep it moving on to Passions. When I get there I just feel a negative vibe coming from these chicks and decide its best if I bail with the quickness, so I make up a story to Peter of having to meet a friend who is currently not here, etc.

Walking back to Allegria I tell Jose from Allegria to keep my Johnny Walker on Ice, because his ass IS paying up. Not 5 minutes go by and I see two very attractive ladies come out from the shadows calling my name. We step into the light and I see it is Mary and her equally attractive sister. Wow! We take not two more steps before we run into Tattoo, who immediately takes over and inserts himself as the pimp so he get a commission from the situation. He translates for me when I don’t need it, and acts as an annoying middle-man. I finally say Mary let’s roll, and tell her to leave her sister there because I currently had use for only one- her. We get on a moto (my first of the trip) and head back to Rocky’s to knock it out.

55 minutes later, I finish. A good session, great Head, great kissing, salad tossing, etc. Total GFE. However, I am a bit amazed that the only English word she knows is Baby. So its baby this and baby that. Different! A brief aside: I favor chicas who know little to no English, just because I find that the more English they know, the more hardcore and ruthless they are. While, some guys enjoy speaking English to the girls and having them speak it back, this turns me off, because she probably picked up most of her training through osmosis, so she had to be under a lot of English speakers to gain her current level of comprehension. Anyway, I break Mary off with the standard 1000RD short time. She looks at me and begs for more. Normally, I am immune to begging chicks like Lex Luther is immune to Kryptonite, but I was thinking with the spent small head who had just been treated knightly, as opposed to the Big Logical Head. So I broke her off with 1300. Dios Mio! As we head back to the Allegria, on the street hand-in-hand, cruising past the Shark Bar, she pulls me to the side and says: Do not tell Tattoo as he will want a cut of the money. I explain to her that I don’t know what I will do, but that either way it is not my problem. We split off at Super Super, as I have to go see another girl at the Romanoff and she has to meet up with her sister at Allegria. Before we split she tells me that she will meet me at Classico’s later in the evening. SURE!

I make it to the Romanoff and kick it to this cute cook/bartender ******** who I have been cool with since my first trip. We start kicking it and get into a very comfortable vibe, like an almost relationship familiarity vibe. We feel each other out, I get the digits and am out, got to keep it moving.

Head back to Rocky’s and think about going to Classico’s to get another round with Mary, but then I realize I already got what I wanted from her and I was actually pretty tired from all the walking and sun. So I go back to the crib and call it a night.

Juggles
07-15-2006, 12:06 PM
June 6 (Day 6)

Wake up off of 3.5 hours of sleep and catch a moto to Caribe Tours and take the 6:20am Caribe Tours bus from Sosua to Santo Domingo. Shortest ride so far- 3.5 hours. Dammit, I could have snuck in another good hour of sleep.

Negotiate a rate of 650RD from the bus station to the gate, good deal. I get there in 30 minutes and I realize that such good timing has left me with 3 hours to kill before my flight. Dios mio! I need a nap… I contract this horrible smoker’s cough, I think from all the asbestos the construction workers are letting out during their renovation of the terminals.

Funny story, a girl that I was bullshitting with on the 3rd in Classico’s is in the gate also getting ready to board the flight, what the fuck? Makes me wonder if I would have chosen her as my nighttime companion if she would have broke ME off with some coin.

Board the flight, no problem. Get to the ATL whew! Customs- cool, re-boarding is cool also. So much different from Miami where you feel you almost have to get cavity checked by every guard you see just so you have been sufficiently denigrated by the process.

Make it to Chicago and back to the Car. Bam! Home and finally, sleep.

Juggles
07-15-2006, 12:10 PM
Rockys: I know that others have put up shots of the room, but here are more. Convenient in my trip report. I stayed in either #3 or #4, no A/C. Has everything you need: TV, bathroom, bed, dresser, nightstand, wireless internet. Not bad for $22/night. Number: 809-571-2951. www.rockysbar.com

Juggles
07-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Great report so far can not wait to see some picsssssss

Thanks, I will try not to disappoint. Gimme some time as I'm having a little difficulty uploading pics.

Juggles
07-15-2006, 12:16 PM
Thanks, I will try not to disappoint. Gimme some time as I'm having a little difficulty uploading pics.

Hey, I need some help as my pics are over the 200kb limit for attachments. Is there a way I can just post them into the body of the message?

LM
07-15-2006, 12:19 PM
Hey, I need some help as my pics are over the 200kb limit for attachments. Is there a way I can just post them into the body of the message?

You'll have to resize them....lots of programs out there for that....I use Windows XP Image resizer....google it and you will find it, works great

Juggles
07-15-2006, 12:34 PM
You'll have to resize them....lots of programs out there for that....I use Windows XP Image resizer....google it and you will find it, works great

Found out I can just do it with Windows Picture/Fax Viewer. Just right click and go to the resize objects option.

Juggles
07-15-2006, 12:38 PM
Mary: Eyes are intriguing. GFE. Kisses, excellent head, salad toss, etc. Very accommodating. Only non-nudes as I forgot until the post-coital period. Also, LM provided the beach shot of Capt. Save-a-ho, Tattoo, and Mary, also a very slight profile of RUL.

Juggles
07-15-2006, 12:42 PM
Yulissa: LM to the rescue again, with the photo. Thanks. Yulissa is very GFE with me, all positions, very accomodating. <Herman proclaims she's the best>. LM tells me there is a high probability that she is a lesbian, or highly bisexual.

Juggles
07-15-2006, 12:48 PM
Belkys: the epitome a spinner. This girl was bent like a pretzel. After getting a massage from her, sex is one-in-the-same. Nothing special. Her pussy is mediocre and sex is very detached. If that is what you like- go for it. I purposefully lost her number, but she can be found at Passions daily, and at Classico’s nightly. Rain or Shine. I stole her pics from Jimmy.

LM
07-15-2006, 01:28 PM
Yulissa: If someone can help me out, it would be very much appreciated.
Very GFE with me, all positions, very accomodating. <Herman proclaims she's the best>. LM tells me there is a high probability that she is a lesbian, or highly bisexual. Apparently I have lost her pics, but her phone number is 809-637-3754.

Her thing about being bi-sexual is some info I got from Herman, so it might be true or somewhat suspect. I never checked.:wink:
Yulissa, I find a nice chica, great personality and easy going.

Juggles
07-15-2006, 01:49 PM
Her thing about being bi-sexual is some info I got from Herman, so it might be true or somewhat suspect. I never checked.:wink:
Yulissa, I find a nice chica, great personality and easy going.

I agree. Just a cool chick. I find her to be versatile... able to put in down in the bedroom during the day and able to crip walk in the club at night.

WSJ3
07-15-2006, 04:19 PM
Did someone say SALADTOSSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary: Eyes are intriguing. GFE. Kisses, excellent head, salad toss, etc. Very accommodating. Only non-nudes as I forgot until the post-coital period. Also, LM provided the beach shot of Capt. Save-a-ho, Tattoo, and Mary.

Juggles
07-15-2006, 04:30 PM
Did someone say SALADTOSSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can even say it in spanish for you, as Agent Smith and I learned the proper terminology... "Ensalada con lengua"

jd_mine
07-19-2006, 09:29 AM
Her thing about being Bi-Sexual (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/glossary.php?do=viewglossary&term=63) is some info I got from Herman,

I've lost count of the number of chicas that are lesbian according to Herman.
I think it usually means they wouldn't have sex with him :-)

WSJ3
07-19-2006, 06:25 PM
Tu lengua en mi culo por favor...

That is my favorite expression.

I can even say it in spanish for you, as Agent Smith and I learned the proper terminology... "Ensalada con lengua"