PDA

View Full Version : Advise - Sosua for 1 night

goinggetstough
03-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Hi folks. It's been a while since I've posted, but I am heading back to the DR in April and was looking for advise.

Las time I was there I stayed in Cabarete. I met a beautiful Hatian woman and had a few ST jaunts with her just west of town. Ill be back in Cabarete, but I was thinking of spending my first night in Sosua for some more concentrated fun.

If I stay one night (Friday night), can I get the lay of the land, spend some time with a few chicas, and find a TLN before heading on to Cabarete on Saturday? I was thinking about staying at Rocky's (cost), but would consider NG if rooms are open. I don't want to rush through, but I am meeting some buddies in Cabarete and won't have many other opportunities to spend time with chicas. I have a DR cell and may be back once or twice in the evenings, but I want the full Sosua experience, if only for one night.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I'll be there Friday April 9th, if anyone wants to meet up.

Thanks.

gdogg
03-02-2010, 01:42 PM
Your choices sound right. You'll be in the middle of the action and won't lose time due to long walks. If those hotels are booked, there are several nearby. You shouldn't have a problem...except for not wanting to leave.

goinggetstough
03-02-2010, 02:40 PM
So Rocky's is friendly, as well? Also, is it ridiculous to try to find a three-way? Are some chicas not into it? Are all into it for the right price? Any ideas on how to manage it?
Thanks again!

gdogg
03-02-2010, 02:44 PM
So Rocky's is friendly, as well? Also, is it ridiculous to try to find a three-way? Are some chicas not into it? Are all into it for the right price? Any ideas on how to manage it?
Thanks again!

I only mention "friendlies". Not ridiculous to try a three way, yes there are chicas into it. If your Spanish sucks or your game lacking, just go to La Passions. They usually have a few on call who will double team you. Right price? Absolutely! Now don't go down there overpaying them, ok? Also READ THE BOARD!!! Can't emphasize this enough.
:)

Also, check with the hotels BEFORE you arrive. NewGarden is fully booked a lot. And you can get bumped if you reserve for only one night (someone staying longer can cause mgmt. to bump you without warning). Don't worry, there should be a hotel in walking distance that will give you a room. Read the Sosua Hotel section. There are at least 10 within a couple blocks from each other.

goinggetstough
03-02-2010, 02:48 PM
My Spanish is near fluent, and my game is pretty good, so Ill give it a go. Something about Passions just doesn't fit my vibe (maybe its the matching uniforms.) Anyway, I'm reading as much as I can, but there is a shitload of information! Working my way through, and not planning on overpaying. Thanks for the help, my friend.

gdogg
03-02-2010, 02:52 PM
If your Spanish is decent, you will have NO PROBLEM getting a threesome or whatever you want. Language is usually the barrier when it comes to specifics. I know it's a lot here (I've probably read less than half), so use the SEARCH function. It helps a lot. Also read current trip reports and responses. The prices and attitudes change daily.

SeaWeed
03-02-2010, 04:18 PM
stay at the New Garden for $50/night for dat night with free breakfast the next morning

sicpup71
03-02-2010, 04:42 PM
stay at the New Garden for $50/night for dat night with free breakfast the next morning

and I'd book it NOW!!!

goinggetstough
03-02-2010, 05:26 PM
I will... Tonight! I've already sent them an email. If I don't hear back by tomorrow, I'll call.
Thanks, folks.

davemaryland
03-02-2010, 07:14 PM
I will 2nd or 3 rd the NG. Its a good place to hang. I will be there April 7 - 15. So I will have a 2 night head start on you. I will PM my DR # to you.

TC
03-03-2010, 12:24 AM
Advise - Sosua for 1 night

Sort of like eating 1 potato chip.

stevereds
03-03-2010, 10:51 AM
on getting a threesome..
most time 2 chcias will appoach you..it has happened to me several times, ...
and they will say in broken english " Happy Hour" which usually means 2 girls for an hour.

goinggetstough
03-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Good to know. As far at NG - I can just walk in with chicas on my arm, no problem? Also, I haven't heard back from them. How do people usually make reservations? And finially, I've always just taken pesos from an ATM at the airport - I get a good rate with my bank for a $5 fee. Is this the best bet?
Cheers

TC
03-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Good to know. As far at NG - I can just walk in with chicas on my arm, no problem? Also, I haven't heard back from them. How do people usually make reservations? And finially, I've always just taken pesos from an ATM at the airport - I get a good rate with my bank for a $5 fee. Is this the best bet?
Cheers

You can walk into the NG with chicas, or just find some by the pool/bar. At night, she will have to give her ID to the security guard.

If you don't want to carry cash, then take what you need from the ATMs. But you can get a better rate (and no fee) changing USD at the banks in Sosua. Avoid the money changers on the street.

burgher
03-04-2010, 12:31 AM
You can walk into the NG with chicas, or just find some by the pool/bar. At night, she will have to give her ID to the security guard.

If you don't want to carry cash, then take what you need from the ATMs. But you can get a better rate (and no fee) changing USD at the banks in Sosua. Avoid the money changers on the street.
i have changed money $100 at a time from street changer at corner just right up street from the NG. said I wanted 36/1 got it every time

burgher
03-04-2010, 12:34 AM
i have changed money $100 at a time from street changer at corner just right up street from the NG. said I wanted 36/1 got it every time
actually, the worst rate i got all week was from the bank, bank popular

goinggetstough
03-04-2010, 01:52 PM
So, is it generally cool to ask a chick for a Happy Hour with her friend? In Spanish, or is Happy Hour understood? Also, is the going rate double for ST?
Burgher, 36/1 sounds great. Are the changers pretty visible? Is it illegal? Doesn't bother me, but just good to know.

stevereds
03-04-2010, 03:42 PM
they know the term 'Happy Hour' is an english term, that they seem to know..meaning 2 girls for an hour etc. if you are talking to 2 chicas already, having fun with them, maybe even buy them a presidente etc, if they seem fun amd friendly, odds are they will not mind you saying Happy Hour...
if there are 2 chicas and just you...in their mind, Happy Hour at least guarantees them money..money for both chicas..where as if you pick only one chica, the other gets nothing. In my experiecne, several times 2 chcias together have brought up Happy Hour to me first. I never really liked the other friend, and only picked the chica I liked though....

davemaryland
03-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Also, is the going rate double for ST? Putty much Yes, each chica will want to be paid. If they say 1 mil = 1 mil each

Are the changers pretty visible? Yes. They stand on the corner (No right in the street ) up from the NG . Holding a hand full of money, yelling Change, Change.

goinggetstough
03-04-2010, 07:40 PM
OK, OK. As with all thing, it will become clear. I just enjoy thinking about the trip. Thanks again.

Also, is the going rate double for ST? Putty much Yes, each chica will want to be paid. If they say 1 mil = 1 mil each

Are the changers pretty visible? Yes. They stand on the corner (No right in the street ) up from the NG . Holding a hand full of money, yelling Change, Change.

FnB
03-05-2010, 09:30 AM
See my post about Terra Linda or Sosua bay Resort..Both can be $60 inc bfast..what is there worth going to Cabarte for? There is nothing there and no decent restaurants and I hardly saw any decent chicas..maybe I wasn't looking as i had my chica with me..

FnB
03-05-2010, 09:38 AM
FYI,

Terra Linda Hotel tel is 809 440 7270..Andre is front desk guy. Told me $60 inc breakfast. Hotel is about 100 metres from NG and I think looks a lot nicer..but each to his own..The Sosua Bay Resort is also chica friendly and 809 571 4000..they dont seem to always answer the phone but if you google it you can find the email details..

goinggetstough
03-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Believe it or not, I have other interest than chicas. I am going kitesurfing for 4 days.

BTW - the chicas in Cabarete are scarcer, and there are a lot of sketchy one, but as I said above, they are to be found. I met a Hatiana last time I was there who was beautiful, sweet, and crazy in bed. I had a ST with her for 2000 pesos. I know its a lot, but she was by far the best looking chica I saw in Cabarete, and it was worth every penny for pretty mindblowing GFE for an few hours.

See my post about Terra Linda or Sosua bay Resort..Both can be $60 inc bfast..what is there worth going to Cabarte for? There is nothing there and no decent restaurants and I hardly saw any decent chicas..maybe I wasn't looking as i had my chica with me..

goinggetstough
03-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Another thought - I see many pictures of the girls on here. How all does that work? I mean, I feel a little shameless asking girls to take their photos. Are most girls into it? Do you ask while still at the bar? Do they charge more? I was reading some other posts and thinking about bringing gifts for the girls to try on as a segway.

Also - do you advise asking for specific things (GFE, BBBJ) in advance?
My general though was to just hang out, talk to the girls, and see about clicking with someone. My Spanish is good, so I kind of want to enjoy that part also. BUT - I don't want to get taken. Well, taken for my $$$, in any case.

gdogg
03-06-2010, 12:35 AM
My general though was to just hang out, talk to the girls, and see about clicking with someone. My Spanish is good, so I kind of want to enjoy that part also. BUT - I don't want to get taken. Well, taken for my $$$, in any case.

That's all you need. You'll know if they're apprehensive. You speak the language, so act like you're any other chica. I've never offered to pay for a pic. I can tell by the chemistry if there will be a problem or not. If she doesn't want to, she'll just say "no foto". Sometimes if she lets you, she'll say "no internet". Go with the flow and don't stress yourself over it.