PDA

View Full Version : Mondays and Tuesdays

runmemphis
03-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Well shit... all kinds of plans seem to change when you deal with BIG talking friends who end up being cowards when it come to pulling the trigger and financially committing to buying a plane ticket!!! Screw'em I'm going anyway. Now, though, my week has changed. initially, I was planning to spend the July 4th weekend at Blackbeards and then rollinto sosua to finish off the last few days.

My question now is this: New dates are Monday, May 24 thru Saturday, May 29. Is BB's worth spending a Monday and Tuesday night there before heading into the den of Sosua?? I feel like I would kie the vibe of BB's but don't want to sit around a "dead" atomsphere when I could be stuck in the middle of more choices and more action in sosua. So, basically what would you do?? Can you tell a differnce in BB's on Monday compared to a Friday, Saturday. thanks - I'm going!!!

Dragonlorde
03-02-2010, 02:30 PM
Sunday appears to be the slow day and night. A lot of mongers are leaving and it tends to be a laid back day and evening overall. Still the chicas are there.

I stayed at BB over a Monday and Tuesday a couple of times. There will still be about 15 - 20 chicas hanging about all day. There is a day shift of about 15 - 20 and an evening shift (until Midnight) of about 15 - 20. I did not see any events like they have on Thursdays, Fridays or Saturdays unless it was related to some kind of sporting event (Monday Night Football). Even then it was a little laid back. I just tended to grab a chica or two and make use of the jacuzzi or otherwise have my own party.

Monday and Tuesday is also a good time to take advantage of the some of the off resort trips that BB can arrange.

Things start to pick up again on Thursdays when the weekend mongers start coming in.

runmemphis
03-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Thanks..so it could be advantageous to start the trip off chillin by the pool and I might be able to grab a top-notch chica without the weekend mob of mongers?? I don't need crazy ass games- though I was looking forward to the Bikini contest - I just don't want to waste a day or 2 at a dead spot!

gdogg
03-02-2010, 03:08 PM
A regular Sunday night in Sosua is a must. Great chica ratio. Like Dragonlorde mentioned, Sunday is when most leave. There have been Sundays when I've seen like a 20-1 ratio. No one laughed at my "un mil o nada" line those nights!
:lol:

Memphis, have you been to Sosua before? If you're staying at BB's because your crew backed out on you, you shouldn't worry. You're never without buddies in Sosua. Other than meeting up with folks in Miami during a layover, I always go by myself. No worries or problems.

mrbrolick
05-19-2010, 05:17 PM
What up Runmemphis I don't know if you booked your trip already I wouldn't even waste my time with BBs. If you are a newbie I would stick to Sosua and trust me you will have your hands full. More chicas than you could handle. Oh yeah I have mongered in Memphis back in the days Ebony Lace, King of Clubs, even on Bellvue. :biggrin::biggrin: