PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Danballard1960

donballard1960
03-02-2010, 06:53 PM
The introducing line is that I am 50 years old and still cannot figureout how god created a wonderful creature known as woman with tits and pussy( and an additional hole of anus that can be fucked or licked by some people). Visited Boca Chica and Sosua many times and also I am married happily with kids with a unsatiable thrust for women of all shapes and sizes. If I have a choice, I will ask god to let me born in USA and do not have to work and also not to get involved with a women in USA who hassle to give pussy and very very important no kids and also let me travel and stay in his own (Gods country) country (DR) for extended time!!!!!!!!!

I know all of you are smiling and saying DAMN!:mrgreen:

Jimmydr
03-02-2010, 06:57 PM
And another pervert has come home to us.

jacknback
03-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Welcome pervert

FritoBandito
03-02-2010, 07:59 PM
The introducing line is that I am 50 years old and still cannot figureout how god created a wonderful creature known as woman with tits and pussy( and an additional hole of anus that can be fucked or licked by some people). Visited Boca Chica and Sosua many times and also I am married happily with kids with a unsatiable thrust for women of all shapes and sizes. If I have a choice, I will ask god to let me born in USA and do not have to work and also not to get involved with a women in USA who hassle to give pussy and very very important no kids and also let me travel and stay in his own (Gods country) country (DR) for extended time!!!!!!!!!

I know all of you are smiling and saying DAMN!:mrgreen:

:wackit: Does your wife know what you'll be doing in the DR ????:wackit:

whynotme
03-02-2010, 08:15 PM
great first post

fanofutoo
03-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Gods country... DR...LMAO

rookie44
03-03-2010, 09:51 PM
:wackit: Does your wife know what you'll be doing in the DR ????:wackit:

Better yet bring your wife with you and you both can monger together.

Play together stay together