PDA

View Full Version : Cabarete Info

nypojoe
03-08-2005, 08:29 PM
I'm going to Cabarete in May and am staying in a friends timeshare. Can anyone advise of places to go? Should I check out Sosua, PP and Santiago. Also I see alot of info on the Hotel Aventura. Can I just hang out there without staying there as a guest. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

JDR
03-08-2005, 08:43 PM
I'm going to Cabarete in May and am staying in a friends timeshare. Can anyone advise of places to go? Should I check out Sosua, PP and Santiago. Also I see alot of info on the Hotel Aventura. Can I just hang out there without staying there as a guest. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Yes you can just hit Aventura. Casa de Equipo is in Caberete. Its a major dive but gems can be found there.

Try reading a few trip reports as well.

Apos
03-08-2005, 09:58 PM

Yes you can just hit Aventura. Casa de Equipo is in Caberete. Its a major dive but gems can be found there.

Try reading a few trip reports as well.

i'm sure colin at the Aventura would be happy to see you. bring a buddy or 3 and throw a pool party!

Sosua is very close and easy to get to and well worth a daily visit.

D_W_
03-08-2005, 10:49 PM

Hi Nypojoe,

Please feel free to go through the board. You should find all the info you need.

Then if you really have a question that is not addressed, please post it. Otherwise, please read the threads first.