PDA

View Full Version : Lodging help

elmudo
03-03-2010, 02:28 PM
Hello hobbyists,
There are 8 of us coming to Sosua in April for my friend's bach party. I hope to run into some ISOC members while i"m there.

Now I need some advice.

Are there any places in Sosua, other than Hispaniola, where we can rent villas? Ideally, we'd like one villa where all 8 of us can get our own bedroom. The other option of course is to rent two villas in Hispaniola.

Question:
1) I know hispaniola is guest friendly. Do they ask the chicks to hand them their cedula before they enter the complex?
2) Are there motoconchos from hispaniola to take us into sosua? Or do we have to take a cab everytime?
3) Where else would recommend a crew of 8 people to stay in Sosua? there's always hotel europa

much thanks for your feedback.

RickRock
03-03-2010, 03:17 PM
last year i was there with 6 guys and we rented a house with a pool that included a maid and it came to $ 50.00 a guy per night and wh had our own private pool to party in.

http://www.amberguardian.com/

call or email and ask for karina she will give you a few options

good luck

Joe

elmudo
03-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Thanks boss!! So did this villa have a bedroom for each of you? Or were they shared bedrooms? and I'm assuming you were allowed to bring back chicas?

TC
03-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Question:
1) I know hispaniola is guest friendly. Do they ask the chicks to hand them their cedula before they enter the complex?

I'm not sure about this place in particular, but what is the concern? When places ask for the cedula, they are doing it for your protection - she will be much easier to find if she tries to rob you or pull something on you. If the place doesn't ask for it, you can always march her over to the desk and ask her to show it to them so they can take her info.

elmudo
03-03-2010, 04:45 PM
I'm not sure about this place in particular, but what is the concern? When places ask for the cedula, they are doing it for your protection - she will be much easier to find if she tries to rob you or pull something on you. If the place doesn't ask for it, you can always march her over to the desk and ask her to show it to them so they can take her info.
No I like places that request a cedula, so I'm making sure that Hispaniola does something like that.

RickRock
03-03-2010, 05:00 PM
we rented a private home with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms so there was never and issue ... and the maid came to work 8 to 4 everyday and did not go into the bed rooms until she new you where up and about. and if the girls stayed the night she could careless. for a large group it was the way to go. we went out shopping on day and filled the frig with food and beer. we had the girls cook for us and it was great. when we got back at night from parting on the strip we will party in and around the pool did we crashed.. the girls loved the idea about swmming in the pool nude and hanging around the pool topless or nude during the day...