PDA

View Full Version : Massage

shue07
03-03-2010, 06:09 PM
BB is supposed to offer massages... anyone ever get a massage at BB? Do you know the cost, I am guessing an hour.

FnB
03-03-2010, 07:09 PM
I got a massage a day before I left.

It was 500 pesos for half hour, you pay at the desk and then give the girl a receipt.
The girl's name was Rafelina(?) she is a little thing but has got strong hands and does a decent massage. The massage room is right across from the check-in desk.

Kevy
03-03-2010, 09:41 PM
That is expensive, in Thailand, massages are 200 baht for an hour in a lot of places, the baht is about the same as the Dominican Peso. :eek:

jensenspecial
03-04-2010, 12:29 AM
so how much is a flight to Thailand, and how many massages can you at BB for the difference of time spending flying and the price of a massage?

That is expensive, in Thailand, massages are 200 baht for an hour in a lot of places, the baht is about the same as the Dominican Peso. :eek:

MrHappy
03-04-2010, 06:21 AM
I got a massage a day before I left.

It was 500 pesos for half hour, you pay at the desk and then give the girl a receipt.
The girl's name was Rafelina(?) she is a little thing but has got strong hands and does a decent massage. The massage room is right across from the check-in desk.

No happy endings with Rafelina, by the way. Strictly legit, so I've been told.

whynotme
03-04-2010, 06:51 AM
so how much is a flight to Thailand, and how many massages can you at BB for the difference of time spending flying and the price of a massage?
flights are almost as cheap as going to the DR because of the 300 airport :icontd:tax.
5 times as many massages...done properly btw for the same money:D (200baht per hour compared to BB at 500peso per 1/2 hour)
two flights to asia also gets us many perks for going elsewhere the following year so it makes up for the flight time...
where else can i go for 24 hours and get served 6 meals,all the whisky i want,watch all first run movies (seen them all now though) sleep and then within an hour of landing go get a full body massage with happy ending with tip for 10bucks;)

every country has its good and bad points

kiddfrost
03-07-2010, 01:37 AM
LMAO!!! She tries to give me a private message in my room... I wonder why???:eek:

No happy endings with Rafelina, by the way. Strictly legit, so I've been told.

golucky
03-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Massage, yes, the massage is good. My first visit to Blackbeards last Thanksgiving week, I got a massage first thing everyday. The last step of the massage was to have SunScreen I brought rubbed all over my body. I come from Alaska and am as white as snow and would have gotten a burn for all the time I spent in the Sun.

I asked my favorita TLN chica if she wanted a massage. Agreed to have Rafelina give her a massage as long as I could WATCH. That was FUN. Didn't need the sunscreen this time because of bad luck with the weather. I still had a great time.

I always get a manicure and a pedicure from Rafelina each visit as well as the daily massage.

MrHappy
03-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Massage, yes, the massage is good. My first visit to Blackbeards last Thanksgiving week, I got a massage first thing everyday. The last step of the massage was to have SunScreen I brought rubbed all over my body. I come from Alaska and am as white as snow and would have gotten a burn for all the time I spent in the Sun.

I asked my favorita TLN chica if she wanted a massage. Agreed to have Rafelina give her a massage as long as I could WATCH. That was FUN. Didn't need the sunscreen this time because of bad luck with the weather. I still had a great time.

I always get a manicure and a pedicure from Rafelina each visit as well as the daily massage.

Would it be safe to say you didn't get a happy ending after your massage, or did she rub out a quick one? I keep getting told by EVERYONE there that she gives a great massage, but won't touch the willie. True??

golucky
03-10-2010, 11:24 AM
very true. She will keep a small towel over willie. A lot of the working girls will offer a massage in your room if that is what you want.

FnB
03-10-2010, 07:02 PM
very true. She will keep a small towel over willie. A lot of the working girls will offer a massage in your room if that is what you want.

I don't know about you man, but I needed a big towel. :mrgreen:

ralphie1
03-10-2010, 11:10 PM

i think it is more like " A lot of the working girls will offer a massage in your room if that is what you would like to call it"

many talk the massage game, few can deliver it

MrHappy
03-11-2010, 06:02 AM
I don't know about you man, but I needed a big towel. :mrgreen:

Yup, me too.. I needed a beach towel... no two, stitched together.... yeah, that's the ticket... two beach towels....