PDA

View Full Version : The issue of being discreet

Juggles
07-14-2006, 07:34 PM
The issue of being discreet. I have never thought much about this my first two trips to DR, but more and more I am getting shit from chicas and getting pointers from fellow travelers, specifically Dosmooth2. From what I have gathered, girls know that you’re fucking, and you’re not always fucking them. However, the general consensus is just to keep it on the DL.

Now I have found myself on the wrong side of chicas a few times due to my careless parading of others on the strip. But, it wasn’t until recently that I gave a fuck. Now, I am somewhat altering my ways.

ilikenyacional
07-14-2006, 07:41 PM
Who cares about what a Sosua's puta think about you ?

Make no mistake, all the girls you see in Sosua's bars and disco are putas whose business is to fuck with the greatest number of different tourists.

It's a game they play, to make you think you're the first and only one and acting jealous etc...

It's your vacation, you do what you want with who you want.

Don Tomas
07-14-2006, 07:43 PM
I prefer being called El Puto!

blacksultan
Keep it on the DL, that's a good thing IMHO. But which chicas are getting pissed? The one's you are paying to fuck or the ones's who want your money and you haven't given it to them yet.

ilikenyacional
I prefer being called El Puto!

How much do you charge them for TLN ?

Kevy
07-14-2006, 07:44 PM
Who cares about what a Sosua's puta think about you ?

Make no mistake, all the girls you see in Sosua's bars and disco are putas whose business is to fuck with the greatest number of different tourists.

It's a game they play, to make you think you're the first and only one and acting jealous etc...

It's your vacation, you do what you want with who you want.

Exactly, who is Dosmooth2 anyway?

blacksultan
07-14-2006, 07:46 PM
YEAH!!!!!!!

ilikenyacional
07-14-2006, 07:46 PM
Keep it on the DL, that's a good thing IMHO. But which chicas are getting pissed? The one's you are paying to fuck or the ones's who want your money and you haven't given it to them yet.

You make me laugh with the keep it on the DL !

We go there to fuck puta with our hard earned money, it's all a business.

Do the chicas keep it on the DL when they go with a different customer ?

Juggles
07-14-2006, 07:48 PM

It is strangeluck's boy Theo. I don't exactly remember his handle.

Juggles
07-14-2006, 07:50 PM

Absolutely not. But we are also not the ones who want to start DRAMA in the streets and nag the fuck out of them if we see them with an other.

IMHO, I like seeing a chick I got with with another. Because this means she will not be blowing up my phone and harassing me about when the next time we can get together. Translation: the next time she can get paid.

Willie
07-14-2006, 07:51 PM
Seems that the chicas have more game than you.

Do you think that a chica would give a hoot as to what you think, if she was with another monger with some dough?

Dont fall for their bullshit games. You paid for your vacation. Its your time and if you allow them to dictate how you spend it, then you lose.

Willie

ilikenyacional
07-14-2006, 07:53 PM
Absolutely not. But we are also not the ones who want to start DRAMA in the streets and nag the fuck out of them if we see them with an other.

IMHO, I like seeing a chick I got with with another. Because this means she will not be blowing up my phone and harassing me about when the next time we can get together. Translation: the next time she can get paid.

There is no drama if you make yourself clear. You have to be firm with them and don't let them play with you.

Instead of drama, you will gain respect.

Juggles
07-14-2006, 07:56 PM

Do you think that a chica would give a hoot as to what you think, if she was with another monger with some dough?

Dont fall for their bullshit games. You paid for your vacation. Its your time and if you allow them to dictate how you spend it, then you lose.

Willie

Good point. I normally don't give a fuck and could care less what a chica thinks about me. As I stated in my trip reports, I usually only get with a chica once, nada mas. I just thought it was interesting some of the points my boy Theo was bringing up and alot made sense.

If you don't care to abide, so be it.

Beads
These chicas all definitely know why we are there. True some of them dont want to be flaunted around as putas if they have WU guys sending them money. I found a few this trip that people I know who live down there say nobody gets to have (or nobody whos talking about it) because the girl doesnt want to risk losing her WU income she lives off. I can understand their point and made friends with a few HOT LOOKERS I didnt get to bag in bed yet. They are definitely on my list and if they require me being discreet with them to get them in bed I am willing to keep it a secret if it gets me what I want. Lets be realistic one chica I spoke to even told me she gets about 80-90,000 pesos a month in WU so she doesnt have to fuck other guys and if she is caught that money goes away so of course she isnt going to risk it. I dont blame her but I also would love the chance to get her in the sack!

Jimmydr

Willie

There will always be suckers coming on board. The real game is to learn as much as you can and have fun.

blacksultan
07-14-2006, 07:59 PM

We go there to fuck puta with our hard earned money, it's all a business.

I know its business and that they are hoes? I work hard for my money and I know they are gonna do what they gotta do to make their money. Sometimes discretion for me puts my mind at ease so that I can focus completely and totally on the pussy. Some guys monger to bust a nut. I do it to FUCK!! For me to have an enjoyable and pleasurable experience I need to concentrate totally on dicking a chick down. Having a sense of discretion allows me a greater sense of control of a potentially uncontrollable situation (doing crazy shit in a country where I don't speak the language). Hey, I am who I am and I guess we all have some mental perspective how to approach fucking up some dominicana chocha or any other woman's pussy for that matter.

Juggles
07-14-2006, 08:00 PM
There is no drama if you make yourself clear. You have to be firm with them and don't let them play with you.

Instead of drama, you will gain respect.

But, how many times do you want to go through this on the general prinicple of trying to gain respect.

I have game, balls, and a short temper. I do not let chicas play me. However, I would prefer to avoid the inconveniences.

And yes, I know you can make any chick's memory short with pesos, smooth convo. and a hard dick.

Jimmydr
07-14-2006, 08:00 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/332744b82f9e4a116.jpg

This is 1 chica's sick baby. Beautifull baby really.

I enjoyed riding around in it. It was the sum of 10 Western Union mongers over a 3 year period.

ilikenyacional
07-14-2006, 08:03 PM
I know its business and that they are hoes? I work hard for my money and I know they are gonna do what they gotta do to make their money. Sometimes discretion for me puts my mind at ease so that I can focus completely and totally on the pussy. Some guys monger to bust a nut. I do it to FUCK!! For me to have an enjoyable and pleasurable experience I need to concentrate totally on dicking a chick down. Having a sense of discretion allows me a greater sense of control of a potentially uncontrollable situation (doing crazy shit in a country where I don't speak the language). Hey, I am who I am and I guess we all have some mental perspective how to approach fucking up some dominicana chocha or any other woman's pussy for that matter.

I'm sorry but I don't understand your post 100%. But you're right, to each his own, do as you please and enjoy your trip.

LM
07-14-2006, 08:03 PM

I enjoyed riding around in it. It was the sum of 10 Western Union mongers over a 3 year period.

There's a guy with game, balls and a small dick:lol:

Phoenix
07-14-2006, 08:04 PM

:rofl: Good one Jimmy :rofl:

Jimmydr
07-14-2006, 08:05 PM
Its your vacation. Next thing we will read is that restaurant owners are making you eat in their place.

ilikenyacional
07-14-2006, 08:06 PM
Its your vacation. Next thing we will read is that restaurant owners are making you eat in their place.

Yes, causing you drama because you had a burger on the beach !

blacksultan
07-14-2006, 08:07 PM
I'm sorry but I don't understand your post 100%. But you're right, to each his own, do as you please and enjoy your trip.

Just expressing how I feel and maybe its not meant for everybody to understand.

ilikenyacional
07-14-2006, 08:08 PM
Just expressing how I feel and maybe its not meant for everybody to understand.

Not for me, anyway...

Maybe I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed !

Jimmydr
07-14-2006, 08:10 PM
Yes, causing you drama because you had a burger on the beach !

When you play games and make believe they are your novias, drama follows fast.

blacksultan
07-14-2006, 08:11 PM
Not for me, anyway...

Maybe I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed !

I did not say it you did, but its all good and I appreciate your imput.

Rubicon
Just thought I'd add my 2 cents as I have had something of a similar experience.

Back in November I met a local girl who is either a non-puta, or a part-timer. I believe she is a non puta as I've never heard her name mentioned by anyone on this board or any other, for that matter. When I met her I informed her right up front that I was single, and that I wasn't looking for a novia or esposa. We went out one night in Cabarete for dinner a few months ago and she half slapped me across the head for looking at some other chica, and asked why it is that I look at these other girls. I reminded her that I was single.

During my last two trips she started to question me as to why I wasn't calling her or coming by her job more often. I told her because I am single and I have no obligation to her, and that I was probably with other chicas at the time. Although I only saw her on a couple of occasions during each trip, it became obvious to me that as time passed the drama was only going to increase. So, I sat her down and reminded her of what I had originally told her; I'm single, I have no desire for a novia or esposa and that, even if I did, she wasn't going to fit the bill. I told her it was probably a good idea that we go our seperate ways.

She proceeded to get drunk (the first time I saw her do this) and returned later to the bar I was in at the time and made some comment as I was bullshitting with the bartender, then walked out.

I don't know what to expect on my return trip and, quite frankly, don't give a shit. I established some rules and guidelines for myself, and will stick to them. If a chica wants to become melodramatic because I don't allow her to sew me up, there are a shitload more of them. You have to ignore the drama, and the chicas who practice it. The more you play into it, the more it will continue.

Willie

The original "SUCKERS MOBILE"

Willie

ilikenyacional
07-14-2006, 08:14 PM
When you play games and make believe they are your novias, drama follows fast.

Are you talking about the guys who get free pussy ?

Willie
07-14-2006, 08:15 PM
Just thought I'd add my 2 cents as I have had something of a similar experience.

Back in November I met a local girl who is either a non-puta, or a part-timer. I believe she is a non puta as I've never heard her name mentioned by anyone on this board or any other, for that matter. When I met her I informed her right up front that I was single, and that I wasn't looking for a novia or esposa. We went out one night in Cabarete for dinner a few months ago and she half slapped me across the head for looking at some other chica, and asked why it is that I look at these other girls. I reminded her that I was single.

During my last two trips she started to question me as to why I wasn't calling her or coming by her job more often. I told her because I am single and I have no obligation to her, and that I was probably with other chicas at the time. Although I only saw her on a couple of occasions during each trip, it became obvious to me that as time passed the drama was only going to increase. So, I sat her down and reminded her of what I had originally told her; I'm single, I have no desire for a novia or esposa and that, even if I did, she wasn't going to fit the bill. I told her it was probably a good idea that we go our seperate ways.

She proceeded to get drunk (the first time I saw her do this) and returned later to the bar I was in at the time and made some comment as I was bullshitting with the bartender, then walked out.

I don't know what to expect on my return trip and, quite frankly, don't give a shit. I established some rules and guidelines for myself, and will stick to them. If a chica wants to become melodramatic because I don't allow her to sew me up, there are a shitload more of them. You have to ignore the drama, and the chicas who practice it. The more you play into it, the more it will continue.

Now messing with a non puta/novia and chasing putas in the same town is asking for trouble. That always leads to trouble eventually.

Willie

Jimmydr
07-14-2006, 08:16 PM

I think that its both the guys that pay and don't pay. They forget who they are dealing with sometimes. All the chicas think they got first dibs on our money.

blacksultan
07-14-2006, 08:17 PM

Pussy is never free.

Jimmydr
07-14-2006, 08:18 PM
Pussy is never free.

Some think it is. Dick is free. The chicas get dick, food and pesos.

Rubicon
07-14-2006, 08:30 PM
Now messing with a non puta/novia and chasing putas in the same town is asking for trouble. That always leads to trouble eventually.

Willie

First of all, what I did was messed with a non puta, not a novia. Secondly, I was honest and told her right up front how things were and were going to be, for me at least. She had an opportunity to make some choices right up front.

Jimmydr
07-14-2006, 08:32 PM
First of all, what I did was messed with a non puta, not a novia. Secondly, I was honest and told her right up front how things were and were going to be, for me at least. She had an opportunity to make some choices right up front.

Its better that way. Less drama.

Rubicon
07-14-2006, 08:36 PM
My attitude is that if, after being totally honest with these dames, they still prefer the drama, it just doesn't make any sense messing with them.

blacksultan
07-14-2006, 08:37 PM

Ex to the next. Keep it simple.

psriches
07-14-2006, 08:46 PM
Pussy is never free.Not trying to start anything, but some toto is free...................

ilikenyacional
07-14-2006, 08:49 PM
Not trying to start anything, but some toto is free...................

Well, if you consider buying dinners, drinks, outfit, etc, free, then you're right.

the_Jayman
07-14-2006, 08:54 PM
how do you keep it discrete when you're with 10 of your best friends and all keep switch'n chicas all weekend ?

Grab um . . . mess with um . . . pay um . . . then trade um ! !

The secret to my success is to only hire trained professionals ! !

I'll trade you an Ada and an Escarlet for an Anna and a fresh drink ! !

DEAL ! !

Juggles
07-14-2006, 08:56 PM
Well, if you consider buying dinners, drinks, outfit, etc, free, then you're right.

This is remiscient of what one of Lou's friends was trying to convey to me. That every chica down there will be taking something, namely money, from you at one time or another. It is not a matter of IF, but WHEN.

So sure you may get free pussy, from a chick, but best believe that she wants something out of the deal. Be it companionship (unlikely), some of your belongings (more likely) or a substantial payday off of her investment (most likely)

Jimmydr
07-14-2006, 08:57 PM
how do you keep it discrete when you're with 10 of your best friends and all keep switch'n chicas all weekend ?

Grab um . . . mess with um . . . pay um . . . then trade um ! !

The secret to my success is to only hire trained professionals ! !

I'll trade you an Ada and an Escarlet for an Anna and a fresh drink ! !

DEAL ! !

For some French Toast and a swim in your pool I will give you Ana!

psriches
07-14-2006, 09:17 PM
Well, if you consider buying dinners, drinks, outfit, etc, free, then you're right.If you are buying dinners and shit, which i have done, i wouldn't call that free. But many of us have boned chicas that didn't ask for anything. Where they angling for some kind of future payoff? I'm sure they were! But the key is to bounce before payoff time. I'd say 1 out of every 10 is free for me. Not sure why this is so hard to believe. And i'm not singling you out but i always seem to get this response.

Phoenix
07-14-2006, 09:20 PM
If you are buying dinners and shit, which i have done, i wouldn't call that free. But many of us have boned chicas that didn't ask for anything. Where they angling for some kind of future payoff? I'm sure they were! But the key is to bounce before payoff time. I'd say 1 out of every 10 is free for me. Not sure why this is so hard to believe. And i'm not singling you out but i always seem to get this response.

I can see PSR getting it free. He is a good looking, younger vibe kind of guy. That compliment was totally non gay Captain :D

Jimmydr
07-14-2006, 09:21 PM
If you are buying dinners and shit, which i have done, i wouldn't call that free. But many of us have boned chicas that didn't ask for anything. Where they angling for some kind of future payoff? I'm sure they were! But the key is to bounce before payoff time. I'd say 1 out of every 10 is free for me. Not sure why this is so hard to believe. And i'm not singling you out but i always seem to get this response.

There must be 20 -30 chicas out looking for you real bad, you stud!

Juggles
07-14-2006, 09:24 PM
PS, I get some free ones as well, but I always have in the back of my mind- Why? and what is her angle?

Because pussy is the commodity they are selling, if they just gave that shit away they are doing incredibly bad business.

the_Jayman
07-14-2006, 09:25 PM
I can see PSR getting it free. He is a good looking, younger vibe kind of guy.

with the car and the attitude and the game and the talk . . . different strokes for different folks ! !

I don't want no free pussy ! !

I'll say that again . . .

but that's just me . . .

Jimmydr
07-14-2006, 09:26 PM
with the car and the attitude and the game and the talk . . . different strokes for different folks ! !

but that's just me . . .

Aida! Aida! Aida! Aida!

the_Jayman
07-14-2006, 09:27 PM
For some French Toast and a swim in your pool I will give you Ana!

Fuck you ! ! Where's the Captain Morgan part of this trade ? ? ?

Jimmydr
07-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Fuck you ! ! Where's the Captain Morgan part of this trade ? ? ?

Captain Morgan for Toast and a swim. Deal!

Phoenix
07-14-2006, 09:30 PM

but that's just me . . .

Don't worry! Just like me you could never get any :D

Jimmydr
07-14-2006, 09:31 PM

Just like us, we can't get any.:lol:

psriches
07-14-2006, 09:40 PM
PS, I get some free ones as well, but I always have in the back of my mind- Why? and what is her angle?

Because pussy is the commodity they are selling, if they just gave that shit away they are doing incredibly bad business.EXACTLY, that's why you leave before payoff time!

PapiQueRico
07-14-2006, 09:46 PM
There's a guy with game, balls and a small dick:lol:

It may be small, but it shoots quickly!!!!!

the_Jayman
07-14-2006, 09:50 PM
reminds me of my marriage . . . common hunny . . . I PROMISE I'll be done in a sec ! ! !

PLEASE ! !

the_Jayman
07-14-2006, 09:53 PM

yeah well . . . :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: . . . what are ya gonna do . . . :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: . . .

God bless Sosua ! ! (leave Friday after work and be back Sunday night and no one even noticed you were missing ! !)

Don Tomas
07-14-2006, 10:29 PM
I can see PSR getting it free. He is a good looking, younger vibe kind of guy. That compliment was totally non gay Captain :D

Probably being hung like a horse doesn't hurt either...:lol:

the_Jayman
07-14-2006, 11:07 PM