PDA

View Full Version : Would the chicas rates go up?

Roberto23
03-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Fellow Mongers

I hear lot of us are invading Sosua in next couple of weeks. Would it lead to a situation where less chicas and more mongers? Newbies always offer more money to chicas and that is going to spoil the game...

I hate the fact so many of New Yorkers knowing the little secret of Sosua:D

gdogg
03-05-2010, 02:12 PM
Word would just get out, and the CaribeTour buses from Santiago and the Capitol will be filled to capacity with peso seeking chicas!

Roberto23
03-05-2010, 02:18 PM
I like chicas from Santiago.. the fair skin and the features!

gdogg
03-05-2010, 02:20 PM
I like chicas from Santiago.. the fair skin and the features!

I have a feeling you'll see plenty if you're in town this weekend. If not, Santiago is a nice road trip.

Roberto23
03-05-2010, 02:25 PM
gdogg

I will be in Sosua on 8th and trust me if I speak little spanish I will head to Santiago.. Unfortunately I cant speak any spanish.. But I always net more santiago chicks in Sosua on my every trip. On my last trip last year, I had a beautiful Santiago fair chica and I really felt proud fucking that one!!!:rofl: She said her name was Jennifer..( pronounced Yennifer!).. My god she was a beauty

Jimmydr
03-05-2010, 02:28 PM
gdogg

I will be in Sosua on 8th and trust me if I speak little spanish I will head to Santiago.. Unfortunately I cant speak any spanish.. But I always net more santiago chicks in Sosua on my every trip. On my last trip last year, I had a beautiful Santiago fair chica and I really felt proud fucking that one!!!:rofl: She said her name was Jennifer..( pronounced Yennifer!).. My god she was a beauty

Do you have any pictures?

gdogg
03-05-2010, 02:29 PM
gdogg

That's funny. I've known a couple of Santiaguenas named Jennifer. It's a popular name!

Jimmydr
03-05-2010, 02:30 PM
That's funny. I've known a couple of Santiaguenas named Jennifer. It's a popular name!

It must be the top 5 names there.

Roberto23
03-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Jimmy

I dont have the pic but I am on the look out for this one again. I was chica hunting at El Flow and I see this one coming by and grabbing a chair between couple of other chicas. There were some dudes also. She caught my eye and checked her out and could not wait any longer else somebody might grab her. I went straight to her and asked her out and she just said yes. When I got her to NG, she wanted to take a bath and she was very shy. That tells me that she might be coming off from a session. But she was very shy and quiet cooperative.. I would rate one of my best conquests in sosua..

BTW I dont take pics of these chicas.. because pics haunt me once I come back to US... just do them and forget..:rofl:

Jimmydr
03-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Jimmy

I dont have the pic but I am on the look out for this one again. I was chica hunting at El Flow and I see this one coming by and grabbing a chair between couple of other chicas. There were some dudes also. She caught my eye and checked her out and could not wait any longer else somebody might grab her. I went straight to her and asked her out and she just said yes. When I got her to NG, she wanted to take a bath and she was very shy. That tells me that she might be coming off from a session. But she was very shy and quiet cooperative.. I would rate one of my best conquests in sosua..

BTW I dont take pics of these chicas.. because pics haunt me once I come back to US... just do them and forget..:rofl:

Sounds like you could still do a kick ass trip report, with out the pictures.

gdogg
03-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Jimmy

You can always take pictures and forget about them as well...after you post them, of course!
:)

Roberto23
03-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Yes Yes my friends...:mrgreen:

Jimmydr
03-05-2010, 02:41 PM
You can always take pictures and forget about them as well...after you post them, of course!
:)

Even if you put up non chica pictures, you would still have a nice report. You seem to know how to explain what you did and where you went.

fanofutoo
03-05-2010, 04:06 PM
I'll get Roberto to submit pics, or i'll just take pics of his girls and post them. :corky:

I love the fair skinned chicas as well. I found quite a few at Classicos and I found most were not as aggressive. I had to make the 1st move but they were well worth. The one that comes to mind, Carolina, had blond hair, C-rack, and was fairly thin, but she was quiet and quite a beauty. I guess all left a good impression.

Money was never mentioned and I lucked out with no arguments, but I would never do that again. I heard too many horror stories since so $ will always be discussed before the party starts. :wink:

Hemp
03-05-2010, 04:19 PM
We are going into Spring break, Vacation, weather warming season.......so travel is going to increase for atleast the next 3 months!!! chicas already know this.

there will be a significant influx of chicas these next 3 months, HOWEVER

STANDARD RATES SHOULD STILL APPLY!!!!!!!!!

papi_sosua
03-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but I always was under the (false?) impression that April marks the end of the high season and beginning of the low season.

At least that's how a lot of accommodations are priced.

We are going into Spring break, Vacation, weather warming season.......so travel is going to increase for atleast the next 3 months!!! chicas already know this.

there will be a significant influx of chicas these next 3 months, HOWEVER

STANDARD RATES SHOULD STILL APPLY!!!!!!!!!

weyland
03-05-2010, 04:33 PM
Fellow Mongers

I hear lot of us are invading Sosua in next couple of weeks. Would it lead to a situation where less chicas and more mongers? Newbies always offer more money to chicas and that is going to spoil the game...

If, by "us", you mean ISOC members, then understand that we are just a drop in the bucket as far as chica clientele is concerned and that we can neither hold down prices by agreeing amongst ourselves nor increase prices by invading in large numbers.

Some guys, and I certainly don't include Jimmy in this because he knows the score, think that mongering is synonymous with ISOC, and that the DR is synonymous with Sosúa. Neither is the case.

Plus what gdogg said. Chica/punter ratios (and hence prices) are a self-adjusting mechanism.

Hemp
03-05-2010, 04:35 PM
maybe its the end for the 9-5 vacationers and families.....but spring breakers? season hasnt even started yet and its never low season for mongers.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I always was under the (false?) impression that April marks the end of the high season and beginning of the low season.

At least that's how a lot of accommodations are priced.

gdogg
03-05-2010, 07:57 PM
maybe its the end for the 9-5 vacationers and families.....but spring breakers? season hasnt even started yet and its never low season for mongers.

Never low season for ISOC. I think I've been year round except late September and October...that's only because I'm afraid of the storms. I still remember the storms that Knotty and Jayman were involved with. That shit was scary!!

MrHappy
03-08-2010, 12:02 PM
I'll say one thing... Saturday night, after Stew's party, I couldn't believe how many folks were in Classico.

I've seen it pretty jammed on many occasions, but Sat night was the tightest packed I've ever seen it. You literally could not move inside that place.

More interesting was that it seems to have many more guys than girls, mainly mongers. There were a TON of girls outside, all the from Classicos to Flow to Rumba, but not many I would even look at twice.

Tons of chicks with a face only their mommy would love....

LJDMV
03-08-2010, 01:35 PM
I'll say one thing... Saturday night, after Stew's party, I couldn't believe how many folks were in Classico.

I've seen it pretty jammed on many occasions, but Sat night was the tightest packed I've ever seen it. You literally could not move inside that place.

More interesting was that it seems to have many more guys than girls, mainly mongers. There were a TON of girls outside, all the from Classicos to Flow to Rumba, but not many I would even look at twice.

Tons of chicks with a face only their mommy would love....

I hope by the time I get there in 2 weeks a lot of the guys will be gone and I can have my pick of the chicas. I will be checking out a few different locations in sosua before I head to blackbeards for a few days. There are many choices there, just have to be in the correct place when the hot chicas are free.

husl2001
03-08-2010, 05:59 PM

Actually, they take a street name when in Sosua. That's why you run into so many Yennifers, Yessicas, Carolinas, and Leidys.

Of all the chicas I've smashed over the years, maybe 10 have given me their real first names when we first met.

See, just like guys act like they just turned into Brad Pitt when they land at POP, chicas create another person entirely. Because Zoe Altagracia would never, EVER get caught up in Classico...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

goinggetstough
03-09-2010, 12:33 PM
I was thinking of taking an alias myself... or ridiculous... better to be remembered by!

Actually, they take a street name when in Sosua. That's why you run into so many Yennifers, Yessicas, Carolinas, and Leidys.

Of all the chicas I've smashed over the years, maybe 10 have given me their real first names when we first met.

See, just like guys act like they just turned into Brad Pitt when they land at POP, chicas create another person entirely. Because Zoe Altagracia would never, EVER get caught up in Classico...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

DCIronman
03-09-2010, 12:51 PM
I was thinking of taking an alias myself... or ridiculous... better to be remembered by!

I have an alias that I go by when in Sosua. And most chicas agree that it's appropriate. But only my closest wingmen (and the chicas) are privy to that info.

papi_sosua
03-09-2010, 01:10 PM
Actually, my experience is somewhat different. I have seen quite a few cedulas and passports, and thus far names, pictures, and age have mostly matched what I was told beforehand.

On the last trip I was banging a Haitian chica who goes by the name of Katherine Rosa; when I inquired further she said her real, haitian name is "Roserlaw" but that most people can't pronounce it...hence "Rosa".
Maybe street names are offered just as a matter of convenience for linguistically challenged customers...

P.S.: "pi3141516" is not my real name either. :)

gdogg
03-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Actually, my experience is somewhat different. I have seen quite a few cedulas and passports, and thus far names, pictures, and age have mostly matched what I was told beforehand.

On the last trip I was banging a Haitian chica who goes by the name of Katherine Rosa; when I inquired further she said her real, haitian name is "Roserlaw" but that most people can't pronounce it...hence "Rosa".
Maybe street names are offered just as a matter of convenience for linguistically challenged customers...

P.S.: "pi3141516" is not my real name either. :)

I was just about to post that I do the same thing! I always like to know a chica's real name...and better yet, their REAL AGE!!!
:wink:

husl2001
03-10-2010, 12:57 PM
I was just about to post that I do the same thing! I always like to know a chica's real name...and better yet, their REAL AGE!!!
:wink:

Sure, I was saying when you FIRST meet a chica, not after you get to know her a bit (and she figures you're not a total jerk). Most of the "Caramelas" I meet turn back into Constanzas after talking and joking around with them for a few minutes.

Age is a problem. If they're standing on the sidewalk next to Classico/Merengue Bar, it all too often means they're underage, and security's not letting them near the bars. Those are easy to spot, but some 17 year olds do sneak into Classico and other spots, so ya gotta be careful.

The chicas obviously don't have a problem with it (many have been getting smashed out since 14 or earlier), but cops in need of a quick payday sometimes use it as a sting.

Best to make sure that really is HER picture on the cedula (which only gets issued once a person turns 18), no matter how good she looks.

theheights718
03-16-2010, 12:35 AM
Fellow Mongers

Sorry to burst your bubble but sosua is far from a little secret anymore especially since that "sex tourism" article that essence put out.

And Damn...what you got against NY...they take up about 30% of all mongers down there....

Oh and when I was down there...each chica game me a portion of their real name...usually like their middle name as per their cedula! Seem like all the girls out there have like 3-4 name plus their last name...wierd :confused:

husl2001
03-18-2010, 12:37 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but sosua is far from a little secret anymore especially since that "sex tourism" article that essence put out.

Sorry to burst yours, but there really was very little fallout from that article. Most black women seemed more bothered by Reggie Bush (who doesn't date black women) on the cover of the "Black Love and Relationships" issue of a magazine primarily read by black women. Further, the article didn't directly address Sosua. Finally, not all the folks who go deal with women who read Essence. It's a big world, you know.

Sosua is known because young or otherwise immature guys go home and brag to all their friends about what is going on, not because of some poorly written article focused on Santo Domingo and Boca Chica.

And Damn...what you got against NY...they take up about 30% of all mongers down there....

Looks like he was joking. New York is cool, as are many of the guys from there, Givengo and Yayow being outstanding examples. But others aren't. It's like one obnoxious guy tells two, who tell two more, and so on. The vast majority of fights I've seen at Classico - and I've spent way too much time in Classico - are between two bruhs out of NYC fighting over BS. You say hello, they look at you like you're crazy. They're lost, you try and tell them which way to go, they feel the need to drill you. They host noisy, wild parties and let prostitutes walk freely in clearly residential neighborhoods. It's like they bring all that stupid shit that they got from listening to too many bootleg CDs with them.

To be clear, I don't think all or even most New Yorkers act that way. Every town has it's idiots, after all.

Oh and when I was down there...each chica game me a portion of their real name...usually like their middle name as per their cedula! Seem like all the girls out there have like 3-4 name plus their last name...wierd :confused:

For regular chicas (which you'll seldom if ever meet in Sosua):

That's a cultural thing. They do it to respect both sides of the family. Let's take Maria Conchita Alonso as an example:

Her real name is Maria Concepcion Alonso Bustillo.

Maria - is her given name.
Concepcion - is her middle name (Conchita is to Concepcion as Jimmy is to James)
Alonso - is her family (father's) last name
Bustillo - is her family (mother's) last name

For Sosua chicas - they probably would just rather you not know who they really are, or where they're really from, for reasons that should be obvious.

stevereds
03-18-2010, 01:56 PM
I'm a NYC'er and I am pretty low key when I am in Sosua... I will dance and party with chicas if need be, but for the most part..just chill and drink some predidentes.

Tomorrow afternoon..I will once again be drinking ice cold presidentes..mmmmm

harlem hec
03-24-2010, 04:57 PM
The rates wont go up the rates actually go DOWN!!!

If there are more tourists then the 7/8s are giving their pussy away!!!

Plus on the wknds the bus loads of ladies from all over come to get theirs!!!

Dont worry about high season and low season or whatever...In Sosua there will always be more chicas then mongerers!!!!