PDA

View Full Version : Josi la Muda (Yossi the Mute)

weyland
03-10-2010, 12:19 PM
In my second and third trips to the DR in 2006 I had a soft spot for this young lady. Life had already dealt her a bad hand, mute and probably deaf (I never confirmed the latter).

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/65684b97d3efab8f1.jpg

Then a couple of years later a normally reliable source told me that she had been badly injured when a moto she was riding, and driven by another puta, had slammed into a parked car. One girl was killed, one got off with minor injuries, while Josi was injured and subsequently had her leg amputated. At the time I thought she would have been better off dead as she would have no way of supporting her two (or more) children. I certainly never expected to see her hooking on the strip again.

I was therefore surprised to see her last night sitting in the German schnitzel bar next to the Merengue Bar looking, at a casual glance, much the same as ever though a little older and thinner. I expressed surprise and pleasure and slipped her 500 pesos for old times sake. She jabbered at me and waved her hands about but I had no idea what she was trying to say.

When I walked past half hour later she was cuddling up to some German-looking guy and he looked happy enough about it so I hope she earned some more pesos that night.

The question is, did she really have a leg amputated or mangled? Possibly she did because she was wearing jeans last night and she always used to flaunt her legs which were her best feature.

I didn't want to pursue my enquiries with her, apart from the obvious difficulty of communicating, because I know that if I get too friendly again she will stalk me all over Sosúa like the old days.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/65684b97d3efd7808.jpg

curiousdude
03-10-2010, 12:46 PM

I didn't want to pursue my enquiries with her, apart from the obvious difficulty of communicating, because I know that if I get too friendly again she will stalk me all over Sosúa like the old days.

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/65684b97d3efd7808.jpg)
Weyland, it's obvious you inspire stalkers both on the board and off. ;) What's your secret?

gdogg
03-10-2010, 01:08 PM
I remember her! You were very fond of her. She probably just wanted to catch up with you (and start stalking you again). Glad she's doing better.

weyland
03-10-2010, 01:21 PM
I remember her! You were very fond of her.
I wouldn't say "fond of her". She was like a wild animal or, more accurately, a domestic animal that had gone feral. She absolutely terrified one of my first and best-ever haitianas (a pretty little three-holed semi-puta for 1500 TLN, and they don't come around very often) so much that the latter avoided me and the strip thereafter. I was annoyed with Josi for that.

But I did feel desperately sorry for her. A lot of the putas used to say she was mentally retarded, and the first time I wanted to take her the two guys I was with talked me out of it for that reason, but I don't think that was true. Hard enough to live as a mute in the First World, with all medical and social back-up, but desperate indeed in the DR.

ErikS
03-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Glad to see she is doing well (as I believe I was the person who told you the details of her accident).

snoozer
03-10-2010, 08:27 PM
I too am happy she is doing OK. I often tried to communicate with her when she hung out at Siempre Sol. Partly out of pity as Herman used to make fun of her disability.

Revolutionrock77
03-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Thanks Weyland. After your earlier reports, I was always curious about what happened to her. Thanks for the update.

LM
03-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the update Weyland....happy to hear that she is doing OK...:)

MrHappy
03-11-2010, 06:15 AM
The question is, is she good in the sack. Does she know how to blow the horn???

weyland
03-11-2010, 07:37 AM
The question is, is she good in the sack. Does she know how to blow the horn???
She never objected to my perverted practices in any clear and articulate way so I continued with them. :rolleyes:

Three years ago she was enthusiastic but grew increasingly rough and heavy-handed. Last session I had she scratched my back and left my dick raw so I didn't take her again.

thunderstar
03-11-2010, 08:06 AM
Im pleased for the update as well - she was always interested in Jenny - but I couldnt do that myself.

Glad she is ok though. As others have said - i have thought of her in the past and wondered if she was ok.

sporthobbyist
04-04-2010, 11:47 AM
She came up to me in the Gauntlet this past trip. Tried to get me to take her big titty, big assed friend. It was late Sunday night. She walked with a very bad limp.

Jimbo44
04-04-2010, 12:17 PM
So... I am wondering if she has a prostetic leg or what. I am trying to imagine what it ould be like when some monger takes her to his room and they begin undressing!!!
Or maybe she just tell all she is on the rag, and gives great BBJ's which I always had heard she did.

Jimmydr
04-04-2010, 12:18 PM
So... I am wondering if she has a prostetic leg or what. I am trying to imagine what it ould be like when some monger takes her to his room and they begin undressing!!!
Or maybe she just tell all she is on the rag, and gives great BBJ's which I always had heard she did.

You had them all, not her yet?:eek:

gdogg
04-04-2010, 12:22 PM
You had them all, not her yet?:eek:

Not his fault...she's been gone for awhile.

Corrado
04-04-2010, 05:11 PM
She seems to hang out with 4 or 5 other chicas that look out for her. All of them seem to know (at least some) sign language and they talk among each other like this when they don't want other putas to know what they are saying. Don't sleep on these street chicas, some of them have more skill sets than a Clandestine Service Operator.

Jimbo44
04-04-2010, 09:53 PM
I actually remembering meeting her the very first trip on the beach at some bar, mpossibly Hermans, I got to look for the pic, but no never had her!!

Jimbo44
04-04-2010, 10:05 PM
Well what do u know, I found the pics!!!!! This was Nov 2006.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bb9450d42626.jpg
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bb9450d9deeb.jpg

weyland
04-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Had I known she smoked I wouldn't have taken her in the first place!

snoozer
04-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Well what do u know, I found the pics!!!!! This was Nov 2006.
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bb9450d42626.jpg)
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524bb9450d9deeb.jpg)

Looks like these were taken at the Scandinavian Bar

tomgueguen
04-05-2010, 01:19 AM
A mute woman, isn't that a dream?

Jimbo44
04-05-2010, 09:19 AM
Scandnavian bar is correct, and that was b4 it was torched and rebuilt.

TittyLuver
05-14-2010, 05:40 PM

Well Jimbo, you already know what its like to deal with a prostetic leg LOL

sporthobbyist
05-26-2010, 02:24 AM
Saw her almost daily on this past trip. No limp. She is fine.

i feel bad for her. I watched as the waitress at Rockys made fun of her. and I saw alot of other chicas make fun of her on the streets. She wanted me to take her daily, but I passed and gave her cigs and a beer whenever I saw her.

snoozer
05-26-2010, 02:35 AM
Saw her almost daily on this past trip. No limp. She is fine.

i feel bad for her. I watched as the waitress at Rockys made fun of her. and I saw alot of other chicas make fun of her on the streets. She wanted me to take her daily, but I passed and gave her cigs and a beer whenever I saw her.

Saw her an hour ago, always pleasant and smiling.. Not sure how she does it with all the negatives in her life.

Beads
05-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Saw her quite a few times on the strip so apparently shes making some money.Always smiling and seemingly happy.

KoKi9290
05-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Well Jimbo, you already know what its like to deal with a prostetic leg LOL

I'm thinking Jimbo's last trip was his way of working his way up to that. Followed by the finale; another chica with no legs in a tree stump.

thunderstar
05-26-2010, 04:36 PM
I'm thinking Jimbo's last trip was his way of working his way up to that. Followed by the finale; another chica with no legs in a tree stump.

Where can i find her?